Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 21:13:47

Heck no man. All I'm saying is that nobody that's not playing All-X has the right to criticize the guys who are.

You can play any way you want. Like I said earlier. There's a set coming where ESD will play the way all you guys do and I'll remind you that I even asked you for tips on land-trading between one's own countries.

But before you jump my ass, play countries the way - I - play them because it's the only accurate way to define a player's skill versus another.

Now I'm done because the last thing I wanted to do is fight with you.

Rockman Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 22:22:53

ESD engaged in self-farming last set. Remove Tin Man's countries from your networth and membership counts and then recalculate your anw if you want to assert what you can do as all-explore.

And then try comparing your all-explore countries to the all-explore countries in mercs.

Both of those will make you look bad. But you've asked for it. You brought it up, not me. That was rather foolish of you.

And for insinuating that if I played 16 all-explore countries, that they would be getting outside FA is extremely insulting. I'm not a dishonest player or person like you.

All this talk about 'if Mercs doesn't beat the previous anw record, it would be embarrassing' - well, how does beating it by 60 million networth sound? Even after you foolishly assumed that Mercs was too incompetent to do something impressive, and stated that we'd have to break it by a lot just to not be embarrassed, you've changed your tone now. Now, even if we do break it by a lot, we should still be embarrassed, because even though our all-explore countries were way better than yours, we clearly can't do all-explore nearly as well as you.

You persist in putting yourself in opposition to the truth. That is not a wise position to put yourself in.

Rockman Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 22:39:08

Mercs had 32 all-explore countries, and 52 landtrading countries

CX had 16 of the all-explore, and ZDH & Azz Kikr each had 8

1,829,628,215 networth for CX's 16
767,440,056 for ZDH's 8
715,772,548 for Azz Kikr's 8

For a total of 3,312,840,819 networth for the 32 all-explore
Thats a 103,526,275 average networth for our all-explore countries

That leaves 12,244,767,298 networth for our 52 landtraders
Thats a 235,476,294 average networth for our 52 landtrading countries

And as Azz Kikr and ZDH will freely admit to (and as their landtrading countries show), they are the least skilled netters in Mercs. Their landtrading anw's were lower than those of Enshula, Newworld, or me. But, they were still much better than either one of them had ever done before.

Both ZDH and Azz Kikr were able to put 4 countries each with more than double the best networth either one of them had produced on any server ever before. And it was my guidance that allowed them to make such an incredible improvement over all their previous efforts.

If we compare all-explore countries, Dragon, you still come up way short. You may want to try avoiding comparisons entirely, as they will not benefit you.

Edited By: Rockman on Jul 30th 2011, 23:05:25
See Original Post

Twain Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 0:39:39

Yay! I got Rockman and Dragon to fight again!

(P.S. While I like Dragon and don't have any problem with Rockman, you both look like fools keeping this going. YOu guys know that, right?)

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 0:47:18

Twain looks like a fool. Not because of anything hes doing. Hes just a fool.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Rockman Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 0:47:20

Originally posted by Twain:
Yay! I got Rockman and Dragon to fight again!

(P.S. While I like Dragon and don't have any problem with Rockman, you both look like fools keeping this going. YOu guys know that, right?)

When I responded to you, I didn't say anything to continue our argument. But then Dragon decided that it would be wise to continue the debate by spreading false information about Mercs and ESD.

I merely set the record straight. ESD's all-explores cannot compete with Mercs' all-explores, nor can their landtraders compete with our landtraders.

Havoc Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 3:47:15

Rockman/Dragon, stop taking this game so seriously.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Twain Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 14:52:18

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
Twain looks like a fool. Not because of anything hes doing. Hes just a fool.

At least I don't come in a bottle. :/

Dragon Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 16:49:06

Originally posted by Havoc:
Rockman/Dragon, stop taking this game so seriously.

You kidding me? I have an idiot to play with and you want me to STOP?

You're getting too Twainish, Havoc. Sheesh!

Dragon Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 16:51:26

Oh. And I was DEAD wrong on my finish estimates. The wrongness reminds me of the newspaper headlines from the 50's... "DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN".

Epic Fail, man. I wasn't even close.

Twain Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 20:13:30

Havoc's getting Twainish? Sounds like an improvement to me!