Verified:

Jun 30th 2016, 22:41:08

Seems to me you are doing an excellent job of attacking my argument.

Desperado Game profile

Jun 30th 2016, 22:42:29

[quote poster=ツ; 40085; 768539]
fluff do I need to get an engineer to spell it out in equations for you ford. [/quote]

macdaddy claims to be one

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Jun 30th 2016, 22:49:41

Where has deano been.

mrford Game profile

Jun 30th 2016, 22:52:13

[quote poster=ツ; 40085; 768539]Lets break it down for you barney style.

1. We started in chaos no intention of suiciding.
2. At the end of a horrible war set during our netting set we left chaos.
3. We played untagged and suicided.

What are you not getting? At no time did we retag chaos, nor have we retagged chaos since suiciding. or warring as we call it.

fluff do I need to get an engineer to spell it out in equations for you ford. [/quote]

No, you just need to be less full of fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 30th 2016, 23:00:20

Complaining about a horrible war when netting is funny coming from a former chaos player
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Scott Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 0:50:56

Originally posted by Warster:
Complaining about a horrible war when netting is funny coming from a former chaos player

+1

Jul 1st 2016, 1:54:39

Alright lets air out some dirty laundry for you warster.
For starters I was not in chaos at the time, but would chill in the clan chat room before the whole TKO CHaos war.

So the set before ICD was on its way to win a triple crown when someone in chaos who hadnt been there most of the set tagged up. This resulted in ICD losing its triple crown that set.
So apparently the story goes ICD was upset and got with someone in Chaos and the person in chaos wanted to make amends and allow ICD to win the triple crown the next set.

So the set with Chaos warring TKO, the set after chaos screwed ICD out of a triple crown.... Well I will let you wonder what deals were made, and it will be denied if you asked.

Also a warring clan warring a clan netting because they are bored is complete bull fluff but it is a war game so yeah.

Raging Budda Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 1:55:56

[quote poster=ツ; 40085; 768536]ninja I can confirm that chaos never harbored suiciders, but the super intelligent people here seem to think other wise. I guess we can say CC suicided on Chaos this set right? [/quote]

So you never asked chaos members to join on suicide missions?
Your base is mine!

Scott Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 1:57:37

Originally posted by Xninja:
Well congrats, another successful chaos trash taking thread. Keep pushing the haterraid, we will drink it all up.

Keep preaching about chaos being the spawn of suisides and we can make those past set minor inconveniences a nightmarish reality.... 3-4 suicides is nothing compared to an entire clan dedicated to it, you want to blame the tag as a whole we can make it happen. Until then, keep the past in the past and enjoy the REBORN chaos...

RB the threat of suiciding came from the top!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 1st 2016, 2:01:41

I know all about the so called deal chaos and ICD had and it was proven Mob was lying out his ass.

We also knew chaos was planning to hit us that reset, but we also knew IMP wasn't happy with chaos, so we hoped they would get to chaos beforehand.

Im always supplied with rumors and info.

Edited By: Warster on Jul 1st 2016, 2:06:06
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Sherita Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 2:27:46

TY Warster! =)

Anybody wanting to see said logs of that whole clusterfluff, just let me know!!! I also have Mobs groveling sorry ass piece of fluff in log as well, ... When he admitted what he had done. You all like to think Im a fool ...

*walks away

Vamps Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 2:48:54

[quote poster=Raging Budda; 40085; 768477][quote poster=ツ; 40085; 768450]ツ
^

Remember the set donny and billy almost quit when I hit yal by myself? I mean ya he might have finished 2nd or third that set, but come on. Can you imagine 172 countries starting the set out doing that to you?

and another 160 ish countries keeping your allies busy.
On another note no one playing in Chaos/Loc this set was in xtxpx if you were wondering where the members went.
[/quote]

Where you getting all those countries? Your dog going to get an account too? [/quote]

Uhhhhh... if/when txp wants to get together with chaos to give CC a real ass kicking... please count me in. I love 90% of the people in CC, but BSnake is annoying as fuuuuuck

Bsnake Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 2:57:44

mission accomplished then :)
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Jul 1st 2016, 3:03:55

So then you werent blind sided during a netting set if you knew it was coming.

Donny Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 3:05:56

[quote poster=Vamps; 40085; 769699][quote poster=Raging Budda; 40085; 768477][quote poster=ツ; 40085; 768450]ツ
^

Remember the set donny and billy almost quit when I hit yal by myself? I mean ya he might have finished 2nd or third that set, but come on. Can you imagine 172 countries starting the set out doing that to you?

and another 160 ish countries keeping your allies busy.
On another note no one playing in Chaos/Loc this set was in xtxpx if you were wondering where the members went.
[/quote]

Where you getting all those countries? Your dog going to get an account too? [/quote]

Uhhhhh... if/when txp wants to get together with chaos to give CC a real ass kicking... please count me in. I love 90% of the people in CC, but BSnake is annoying as fuuuuuck [/quote]

so what your saying is TP/Chaos, you need 350 countries to beat us :the day 350 countries dow on us vs 176/192 we will take that as a compliment.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 3:09:07

[quote poster=ツ; 40085; 769703]So then you werent blind sided during a netting set if you knew it was coming. [/quote]

CC doesn't net. we only net when we are forced to .

so threatening us with wars is like giving a overweight dog bacon strips. the fat fckin dog will eat the whole bag and beg for more.
ICQ-105967052

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 1st 2016, 3:12:43

[quote poster=ツ; 40085; 769703]So then you werent blind sided during a netting set if you knew it was coming. [/quote]

where did i said blindsided??

we were netting so its a netting set now isnt it , we weren't changing our plans just in case we got hit, it was voted on to just net like normal and deal with it IF it happened which in the end it did
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Vamps Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 3:17:06

Originally posted by Donny:

so threatening us with wars is like giving a overweight dog bacon strips. the fat fckin dog will eat the whole bag and beg for more.

Chaos has some Elders playing in it who can pull their weight. Add in a few more decent vets with time and I bet you could get a half decent war together.

That has to be more entertaining than FSing "xxx" clan who is not prepared, mainly consists of new members, and doesn't stand a real chance, doesn't it?

Eh, maybe not, I've never really understood this server.

Scott Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 3:45:17

Originally posted by Vamps:
Originally posted by Donny:

Chaos has some Elders playing in it who can pull their weight. Add in a few more decent vets with time and I bet you could get a half decent war together.

That has to be more entertaining than FSing "xxx" clan who is not prepared, mainly consists of new members, and doesn't stand a real chance, doesn't it?

Eh, maybe not, I've never really understood this server.

We FS'd a clan who turn saved multiple times but chickened out...

Jul 1st 2016, 3:46:04

No doubt elders peeps can pull their weight, I can probably guess the strings run by them. The problem is that other half of chaos and ex chaos members are a rotten pieces of s***. Their builds are s***, they run multis (just see what happened today), they suicide, they disband the tag at first sign of trouble.
Your base is mine!

Scott Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 3:47:16

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
No doubt elders peeps can pull their weight, I can probably guess the strings run by them. The problem is that other half of chaos and ex chaos members are a rotten pieces of s***. Their builds are s***, they run multis (just see what happened today), they suicide, they disband the tag at first sign of trouble.

They also claim to not be harboring suiciders, yet they have threatened to suicide :)

Vamps Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 3:55:54

RB, you know I have a ton of respect for you, but this is my biggest issue with you/CC/this server.

Chaos was not deleted today. Chaos made a fresh start multiple sets ago... Yet they continue to get bullied because you feel like bullying them, because you are bored and because you can.

It's bad for the server, it's bad for what's left of this pathetic game. You're chasing new people out of the server who might otherwise give it a try. You can't afford to do that anymore. Do you truly not see the harm in what you're doing?

Ugh.

Jul 1st 2016, 5:09:03

Last time I checked this war started with CC being down 176 vs 192 and 140 mil total NW (745 vs 885 mil) vs a clan that were mostly monos and commies at the start of the war. Not our fault that our FS was run to almost perfection to exploit weakness in the Chaos builds.

So stick that "bullying" farce arguement back up your ass where it belongs and don't fart it out again.

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...1ef451405fe1a4db98cc3db5c
Your base is mine!

Jul 1st 2016, 5:42:04

Vamps no reason to reason with them.

Jul 1st 2016, 15:13:56

Yeah, I can see how dealing with facts is tough for cow/hawk.
Your base is mine!

Dargothic Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 15:22:40

nice

vern Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 15:49:16

ohh lookie ANOTHER new player not run off by bullies

Jul 1st 2016, 15:50:27

Yeah, I can see how dealing with facts is tough for cow/hawk.

funny with the fact you claim i run other account thats I didnt turn purple huh?

Scott Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 18:00:29

Last time I checked this war started with CC being down 176 vs 192 and 140 mil total NW (745 vs 885 mil) vs a clan that were mostly monos and commies at the start of the war. Not our fault that our FS was run to almost perfection to exploit weakness in the Chaos builds.

So stick that "bullying" farce arguement back up your ass where it belongs and don't fart it out again.

I dont think gay dudes fart, I think it just falls out.

Heston Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 19:35:21

^thats a taco bell dumpster factoid
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Donny Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 20:38:32

this thread has so much win in it . LOL.

No one is bullying anyone vamps.

i messaged MOB for 2 weeks asking when they were FSin us hinting to him to fluffin do it already. we waited 2 full weeks for them

they were 100% war prepared. our FS was devastating because of how we utilize turn usage. not because they were not prepped.
there was 1 string with no mil that bought up 1/2 way into killing.

there was one string with low ddi

we have the same

we dowed -16 and -140m nw.

Choas had 7 strings with 30 or more Stored turns on top of 100+ on hand turns

ICQ-105967052

Xninja Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 22:24:54

[quote poster=Raging Budda; 40085; 769688][quote poster=ツ; 40085; 768536]ninja I can confirm that chaos never harbored suiciders, but the super intelligent people here seem to think other wise. I guess we can say CC suicided on Chaos this set right? [/quote]

So you never asked chaos members to join on suicide missions? [/quote]

I never authorized or planned any suicides in any of my leading sets.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Xninja Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 22:33:25

Originally posted by Scott:

They also claim to not be harboring suiciders, yet they have threatened to suicide :)

power of suggestion is a fluff......
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Jul 1st 2016, 22:34:41

[quote poster=Raging Budda; 40085; 769688][quote poster=ツ; 40085; 768536]ninja I can confirm that chaos never harbored suiciders, but the super intelligent people here seem to think other wise. I guess we can say CC suicided on Chaos this set right? [/quote]

So you never asked chaos members to join on suicide missions? [/quote]

Nope never asked a single one to detag and suicide.

Xninja Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 22:37:37

I don't feel bullied. I knew it was coming and still decided to play it out, see how out goes. So far besides getting our asses kicked we were playing fairly legit. Your the ones picking the past out your ass, starting forum drama, which kind of is bullying...
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Scott Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 22:39:59

straight from your mouth : )

Xninja Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 22:42:31

Yup, getting tired of being falsely labeled, I need to live up to your standards of my abilities....
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Scott Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 22:45:28

Yup, getting tired of being falsely labeled, I need to live up to your standards of my abilities....

Would prove our point... a safe harbor for suiciders : )

Xninja Game profile

Jul 1st 2016, 22:49:36

Further proof you give a fluff at all about the server. one of the very few reasons I make countries....
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Jul 1st 2016, 23:48:13

Don't argue with them ninja just shake your head and agree with them.

Scott Game profile

Jul 2nd 2016, 0:41:34

Further proof you give a fluff at all about the server. one of the very few reasons I make countries....

Your damn right I care about the server, one of the main reason I want to run off the suiciders you guys harbor rather than give the cold shoulder.

Xninja Game profile

Jul 2nd 2016, 0:48:53

Your damn right I care about the server, one of the main reason I want to run off the suiciders you guys harbor rather than give the cold shoulder.

encouragement towards the thing you protest against is a hollow way to show support....

(Edit)

In the past yes, we let anyone who would tag, tag...

some of these people suicide, it happens. For us it just happened more often than what people consider appropriate. we never have or will let people tag with known ambitions of suicides. the old chaos died many times for this, we no longer wish to be tainted by the past. you blame chaos, but suicides where here before chaos and will exist after. Stop pointing the finger at a wanna be clan trying to do better and look at the bigger picture and ask.... why do suicides, suicide.... the answer is not chaos, which everyone keeps claiming.

Edited By: Xninja on Jul 2nd 2016, 1:06:54
See Original Post
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Scott Game profile

Jul 2nd 2016, 1:01:11

encouragement towards the thing you protest against is a hollow way to show support.....

You mean pointing out what you do?

Xninja Game profile

Jul 2nd 2016, 1:12:18

encouragement towards the thing you protest against is a hollow way to show support.....

You mean pointing out what you do?

keep your delusions, everyone knows I'm not that guy :-D
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Jul 2nd 2016, 1:16:21

Legit question Scott. When is the last time chaos suicided?

Scott Game profile

Jul 2nd 2016, 1:48:43

[quote poster=ツ; 40085; 769837]Legit question Scott. When is the last time chaos suicided? [/quote]

Clearly you cannot read. I said harboring suiciders, not suiciding. So serious question... when was the last time you actually read what others wrote?

Jul 2nd 2016, 1:57:30

Ok Mrs Clinton since you can't answer that question tell me who they are harboring.

Scott Game profile

Jul 2nd 2016, 2:23:19

[quote poster=ツ; 40085; 769844]Ok Mrs Clinton since you can't answer that question tell me who they are harboring. [/quote]

Ask ninja/mob that question. I dont care why - I care that they are...

Did Mrs. Clinton tell you that you can't read too?

Jul 2nd 2016, 2:54:17

Still won't answer the question. Probably because you don't know and don't have proof. So taking a line from you. Run along KID.

Scott Game profile

Jul 2nd 2016, 3:05:24

[quote poster=ツ; 40085; 769848]Still won't answer the question. Probably because you don't know and don't have proof. So taking a line from you. Run along KID. [/quote]

You are asking the wrong (retarded) question to the wrong person. Not my fault you are an idiot.