Verified:

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 21:58:03

Stfu
The Death Knights

XI

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 22:09:32

yes i was looking for trouble, but the trouble came to me. the douchebag was intentionally topfeeding the ENTIRE SERVER, trying to claim he didnt know. he lg'd us way more than twice, so how was i the one with uncalled for actions??

join date july 31st, 2013... oh hi goku
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

HomeTurf Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 2:46:04

Have been and always be a bully that hides in a big clan and runs their mouth and does dumb shiat, than uses the big can to hide behind. Used to get your clan in trouble too. If I remember right you were in NBK at one time? Oh and I don't know whom you think youre talking too but Ive been around much longer than you and your bed buddy bstrong there. Just haven't played in a bit due to real life. I can see why it wasn't so hard to stay away with pukes like you. Where you hiding at now little boy?

You were just bullying someone that stood up for themselves. No matter once a punk, always a punk. Im awaiting breathlessly for your threats and showing your ignorance. What a dillweed.

Oh, and props too the Wartime person. You go boy!! You get ya some!!

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 3:02:13

been where longer than me? ee? ive been here since the beginning. e2025?, 1998 there.

and wtf you smoking? i think you got me confused with someone else. the only time i "ran my mouth" was with TAKERS in e2025 but never got my clan in trouble.

P.S. learn to read, and you should be able to see where i'm "hiding"

P.S.S Ignorance? you mean like you assuming you know fluff that happened last set? Now kindly piss off :)

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Aug 9th 2013, 3:06:39
See Original Post
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

ssewellusmc

Aug 9th 2013, 3:05:46

p.s.s. Nerd Rage

Stryke Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 14:52:32

Sorry for the long ass rant...

Considering this happened last set, let's clarify things shall we?

FDC topfed, and pulled the whole plausible deniability card, by claiming he didn't know that what he was doing was topfeeding... but it goes beyond just the issue of topfeeding. However, FDC were two players who'd come over to FFA from other servers, I know one of them still plays in Tournament server... so the whole not knowing it was topfeeding is bullfluff, plain and simple.

Myself and Bloodstone had been in talks with FDC for most of the set to get them to join the alliance, and during this period of time, they aggressively grabbed the hell out of us, as well as various other tags. Everyone from CC to PANLV wanted to kill them, and because cRaZyDaVe stepped up to take on this task, having been aggressively grabbed by FDC himself and detagged so that his actions wouldn't reflect my alliance, or have any detrimental blowback as a result, he's the bad guy? FDC had hit the SOTA tag ten times, we'd retalled 9 of those hits during the duration of the set.

Not counting the hits made against the SOTA tag, FDC had aggressively grabbed Ares, AODT, Army, CC, DTD, f3ar, Hellenic, HFH, HiredGun, NBK, OoFISHoO, PANLV, S0TA, SAS, Swords, TKO, TTD, TTT & WILD a total of 188 times, with only FDC being retalled 94 times by these very same tags & alliances they've hit.

As far as Goku playing stupid and saying he didn't know, that's pure bullfluff and he knew it... anyone else would have been farmed into the dirt and then killed promptly afterwards. FDC weren't grabbing indiscriminately... as looking at the news of last set on Earthgraphs.com proves it, they'd focused more on the tags & alliances with an abundance of land. Hell, they'd hit tag TTT a total of 56 times, DTD a total of 32 times... and for the most part either two-stepped or reverse two-stepped to avoid losing the land they'd gained. If anything, these two were more than knowledgable as to what they were doing. And because cRaZyDaVe justified doing what everyone else had already been thinking about doing, because he was insulted... he's the bad guy? I'm surprised no one killed FDC sooner. Sure, it ruined any chances of getting them to join my alliance, but at the same time, he himself admitted he was a "hot potato"

We offered to have him join our alliance, which is why we were trying to resolve things peacefully.

Originally posted by ssj4goku17:
...And I'm flattered, Bloodstone. I seem to be too much of a hot potato right now to safely go anywhere

But then he says this...

Originally posted by ssj4goku17:
- CrazyDave - you really are crazy. I said my interpretation of topfeeding was smaller nets grabbing bigger ones for more land. Hence my understanding of how the old Earth works. You're just an asshole, plain and simple. Stop trying to justify that. Show me where I did my interpretation of it to you?

Show me where I was insanely topfeeding and actually gained more from the transaction than you got from retals??? And this is me top-feeding?? I see ONE #1496 on #1084. #1191's hit on #1483 started by him, Mine was a Retal. The first hit by #1484 ghosted < 200 acres?. #1191's double on 1485 yielded more land for him than he lost. You know I'm not seeing enough here to justify the asshole that you're being.

If you want to see topfeeding I'm sure I could show you. I might be a newb to your rules, but I'm not an idiot...

So, while an DNH was uninformally established, he continues hitting us...

Originally posted by mrford:
this guy has been recklessly grabbing everyone. someone will probably eventually kill him off, unfortunately.

And again, cRaZyDaVe is the bad guy?
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Stryke Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 14:58:42

SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 17:35:23

<3 Stryke :)

ZIP Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 18:24:00

b000!!!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops