HAHHHAAHHA tag is looking great guys :P
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

RaHL_DK

Jun 7th 2010, 13:24:52

LOL, Really Ivan no comments, You were just tag Killed by a Net alliance. HHAHAHHAHAHAHA
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 13:34:30

No offense, but did you REALLY have to create 2 posts just to say the same thing, on the same thread, one right after the other?

The "Edit Post" link is there for a reason...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Rico Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 14:29:37

The forum developer discouraging posting?

We can't let AT catch up to us!

Havoc Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 14:33:59

In all fairness does going on vacation constitute being tagkilled? Hmm I guess if you define it as having no active countries out of protection..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:53:41

Some posts should be discouraged...

joeskin Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 16:08:56

*sigh*
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

Desperado Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 16:10:36

some posters should be discouraged

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

RaHL_DK

Jun 7th 2010, 20:06:34

hahahah There is despy..... :P

and yes, I hate when Ivan ignores me :P
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

Ivan Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 23:28:12

Does anyone else hear a fly buzz somewhere?

mrford Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 3:22:36

Damn Rahul

I used to think you were cool
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

General TwizTid

Jun 8th 2010, 3:47:57

Tagkill is different to many people I guess....

I know these:

- When all ORIGINAL countries have been killed or left the tag
- When all ORIGINAL countries have been killed(without the leaving tag)
- When there is no countries in the tag and the tag dissapears(pretty much impossible nowadays)

And those are the only 3 I am aware of.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

RaHL_DK

Jun 8th 2010, 4:20:46

fordy you have no credit with me.... move on

The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

Desperado Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 14:22:06

he could always apply, percentage rates are great nowadays I hear

pants antler

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 14:40:28

DK was tag killed last set.. with option 3... and they didn't even come back this set... ultimate tag kill.

Havoc Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 15:43:35

going to tag up those untaggeds sof?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

mrford Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 15:52:23

I have no credit with you because I ended your alliance?

Because you used to come running to me for help or a chat

edit: I mean look at what you are saying here. You "tagkilled" a clan that has like 4 players and you didn't even really tagkilled them. You are bragging about something that any clan in this game could of done, and done probably better than you did it.

Unless you are holding a grudge from alliance, I don't see how IRS such a big deal. LaE has tagkilled 2 small tags this set already, do you see us bragging about it in multiple threads on these boards? No you don't, be ause it's not impressive

you can come back to me and say I have no weight after you prove to me that you didn't run your worthless clan into the ground and go from being a president to a aFA in a week. That's an epic fail if I have ever seen one, and I'm proud to say I had 4 of the top 25 breakers on the server thanks yo your flufftly built dicts.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 8th 2010, 15:59:34
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Desperado Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 18:24:10

theres a ranking for breakers? o.O

pants antler

mrford Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 18:31:33

civs killed is about as good a breaker stat as you are going to get
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Havoc Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 18:46:07

Note: Rahl doesn't play in PANLV.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

RaHL_DK

Jun 8th 2010, 19:11:49

LOL, Ford you are as dumb as you appear

1. I dont play in PANLV

2. DK's plans to move to IMP were in place long before you LIED to me, remember Rico being in our chat, and in that chat you were told we would be moving? Epic Fail is your still trying to twist the truth, something you dont have a clue with

3. DK Isnt Dead, it still exist in 1A, DK FFA is shut down due to the person who was spose to lead it is unavailable, and unfortunately for you I have a life outside the game so I cant lead both.

4. I would much rather be IMP's aFA than in any alliance with you at the top

5 The fact that i was laughing at Ivan and you have to come to his aid, just shows that you will do anything to not have sof and or sol tag kill you once again in 1A

One word sums up your whole post.......

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

mrford Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 19:25:05

Sof hasn't tag killed us in 2+ years and we have been beating on sol till this set

I never lied to you. You and imp started tsing is, and me and thunder were able to stop you by telling you we had no plans to hit dk. And that was true

it's joy my fault you didn't sign a pact with us and went and attacked a fdp a week later. So we kicked your ass. Please let me know where I lied, and I will eat my words

I'm not standing up for sof, I'm point out the fact that you are celebrating and bragging about a feat that is not all that impressive, and one you had no part in anyway

bottom line is, I never had a problem with you till you turned into a little flufffluff that runs around telling everyone I'm a liar when I have never lied to you. You are on the same level as Gregg right now and you can kindly shove it up your ass

if you have that big of a problem with me stop talking about and fluffing do something about. But I know you won't because you are a fluff, and I'm now sorry that I didn't believe what everyone was saying about you when you came back and actually gave you a chance bacause I didn't know you. The majority is usually right

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 8th 2010, 20:17:40

Too much talkie

Edited By: Primeval on Jun 8th 2010, 20:20:00

RaHL_DK

Jun 9th 2010, 0:11:49

Just admit the truth Ford, it will feel good buddy. And are you telling me that in a war game, I have people who dont like me?

That just sucks!

The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

mrford Game profile

Jun 9th 2010, 0:26:11

I never lied. Period. I'm sorry ur so buthurt but that's the truth. I can email you the logs if you would like, but if you keep running around these boards insulting me, well I won't make threats, but I'd reccomend you stop
Swagger of a Chupacabra

General TwizTid

Jun 9th 2010, 0:54:36

I like this thread.... lets see those true colors!
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

RaHL_DK

Jun 9th 2010, 1:10:50

i am so worried!

if you dont want people saying you lie, then don't set up a dnh to get your self out of a sling just to then back track!

So if you think i am an ass cause i call it as it happened oh well bud!

Your problem is I just want buckle down to you but have determined to follow you around reminding you of your broken promises

BOO-WHOOOO
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

mrford Game profile

Jun 9th 2010, 1:16:58

A dnh is what we had intended on giving you. And we did. Don't you dare say we did it to "get us back on track" because you only killed 2 of our countries when we stopped you.

I issued you a dnh to retract the farm status that dm set dk to, and that's it. I had no wish to fight dk

then, a week later, you fsed, along with aodt and imp, a fdp of hours. We were asked to help, and we had high pacts with aodt and imp

a dnh is not a pact, and us tsing you had nothing to do with us offering you a dnh so you and imp would stop hitting us.

So like I said, where the fluff did I lie?

Again, prove it and I will eat my words, keep slandering me and law with baseless claims, and well, I'll give you something to actually complain about on these boards
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 9th 2010, 2:40:22

Didn't you and I go through this already, Rahl? You can't exactly blame mrford for the fact that you were willing to assume you were getting what you wanted without putting it in writing and making it official.....that's just poor common sense on your part, not lying on his.

RaHL_DK

Jun 9th 2010, 3:51:30

LOL, ford can tell you what he wants Now3P I was there for the convo you were not

And i am so scraed ford, you cant do crap so get over it!
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

mrford Game profile

Jun 9th 2010, 4:06:43

I can't huh?

Kk
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 9th 2010, 6:10:21

Rahl - you had mrford's word, not a pact:

[21:12] <@dkrahl> well if i have both your words no further actions against DK i will keep DK out of your news

Sorry mate - you got shafted, you really did. It sucks that mrford told you LaE would leave DK alone for the rest of the set. But that most definitely does NOT constitute a pact with LaE, and furthermore completely entitles them to change their minds at anytime they see fit based on new circumstances. This whole mess happened because you took him at his word and did nothing to solidify the agreement with a clan you had just started hitting. How exactly are you surprised you got taken advantage of in this scenario?

Not to mention that you're arguing over a DNH.....a completely breakable pact. If you had wanted assurance that LaE wasn't going to hit you and leave you in peace for the set, you should have done what any other smart FA would have done and signed a uNAP right then and there. You can't really blame fordie for misleading you in FA negotiations when you so willingly walked into it right after FS'ing them, now can you?

Could you or Rico come find me soon, pls - I'd much rather see a FR solution come out of this than a FS solution. I like you guys, despite all this BS between you and mrford...we're slowly getting back on the right track for clan relations, and personally I'd like to keep it that way. We're a netting clan, and intend to stay a netting clan - and if that means having to make right a perceived wrong, then I'm willing to be the one to try to do it.

Edited By: NOW3P on Jun 9th 2010, 6:13:49

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Jun 9th 2010, 6:36:09

now3p we are pacted imp and lae, rahl is not going to do any thing so its not a big deal some people just dont get along. i am sure rico would tell u the same thing and yes i am a leader type in imp. BTW i love FA on FFAT cuz i hate messangers

Edited By: LeftyHa8er on Jun 9th 2010, 6:47:45

mrford Game profile

Jun 9th 2010, 12:05:53

Pretty sure now3p wasn't afraid of imp doing anything

more like me saying fluff your pact on the grounds of excess slander by one of your own leaders and killing you set after set

tighten that leash on your peon please

edit: I know Rahul is a nub, but daring a clan 3 times your size to do something about it, is generally not a smart move.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 9th 2010, 12:09:32
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rico Game profile

Jun 9th 2010, 12:48:55

Originally posted by mrford:
Pretty sure now3p wasn't afraid of imp doing anything

more like me saying fluff your pact on the grounds of excess slander by one of your own leaders and killing you set after set

tighten that leash on your peon please

edit: I know Rahul is a nub, but daring a clan 3 times your size to do something about it, is generally not a smart move.

Posts like these don't help the matter mrford.

Thunder and I had a nice chat about all this last night. Hopefully we are all on the same page soon.

Some Guy

Jun 9th 2010, 12:58:17

I think its hilarious that mrford 1) thinks anyone gives a sh1t about what he has to say and 2) still tries to pick a fight with IMP (an ally) when his alliance got embarrassed last set

RaHL_DK

Jun 9th 2010, 13:45:59

yes i am a nub, have been for 10 yrs ford....

you just cant keep your word, so as now3p pointed out in his own post, your not trust worthy and a liar. Sorry but facts are facts, spin it which every way you want but it is the truth
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 9th 2010, 15:17:48

unless you are have been playing longer than me you are a noob:)
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 9th 2010, 15:39:13

I think any further talks about this need to be handled off the boards.

just for the record though, neither mrford of lefty is right - No, I'm not worried about IMP doing anything, because we have a pact w/ them, and no I don't consider that pact fluff - I signed it, and I intend to uphold it. My primary concern was to get pissing matches like this off of FFAT and into FA talks where we're not just flaming each other for the sake of our own egos...which is what this has turned into.

And no Rahl, I did not say mrford was a liar. mrford gave you a gentlemen's agreement, which from my interpretation of the convo, was subject to change as it was not a formal pact of any sort. The fact that it changed is your own fault for not making it a formal pact, not his.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Jun 9th 2010, 15:50:00

now3p confuses me for the record

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 9th 2010, 15:51:23

I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand. Ka-chow!

-Lightning McQueen

Edited By: NOW3P on Jun 9th 2010, 15:52:00

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Jun 9th 2010, 15:55:34

"neither mrford of lefty is right" i think it means neither mrford or lefty is right

but i was right

Rico Game profile

Jun 9th 2010, 16:37:11

I thought you were lefty.

RaHL_DK

Jun 10th 2010, 20:40:57

I would explain that to your member there now3P
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 10th 2010, 23:33:20

of, or, same difference :-P

What am I explaining to my member RaHL? I'm too lazy to go check news. So perhaps we ought to do FA through proper channels instead?

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

Jun 10th 2010, 23:34:56

Then I'd have nothing to read.

Please, continue.

Dark Morbid

Jun 11th 2010, 15:46:33

I'm terribly sorry, did I miss something? Since when was DK/IMP a netting alliance?

Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

Havoc Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 16:00:07

I think Rahl was referring to Pandora, DM.. but I don't know whats going on in this thread anymore.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Dark Morbid

Jun 11th 2010, 16:04:52

Your guess is as good as mine...
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

Thunder Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 16:56:12

Rahl this is going to be the only post I make on this subject so pay attention.

We were going to honor the DNH we agreed to last set. I had every intention of honoring that. HOWEVER, you guys FS'd our FDP and that out weighed the DNH. A DNH is NOT a pact, its merely an agreement to not hit something. Your actions in hitting our FDP caused us to hit you, because you were the only one we were not pacted to.

I asked Makinso to tell you guys to pull out. He didn't because without you, there would be no war. You want to cry around about a broken DNH, shed a million more tears while I sit back and laugh at your dumb ass. You keep throwing out there that you are a 10 year Vet to this game. I seriously doubt that, otherwise, you, like everyone else thats been in this game for that long would know a DNH is NOT a binding pact.

Keep running your mouth and see where it gets you and any alliance you're in. I'm fed up with your constant whining and your bullfluff rhetoric saying we are cheats.

We made moves to get over that and you are one of the few that are still crying over it. Get over it, we have, as have many others.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!