Verified:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2010, 20:20:36

what do you not understand msford?

I said I dont understand why...Don;t know why you seem to think you cant make others happy, lay off the bong for 5 mins.

"Anyways I am only curious as to why others play under tags where the founders or main leadership isnt there anymore, and not create your own banner..."

Did I say it was wrong - NO
Am I fluffing about it - NO
Do I really care - NO

Especially in this instance, where LaE was involved in a multi-situation.

But like I said I like the members and the Old leadership (Ice/DM/Jags) probably why I simply asked about the name change - but you rocked off the handle as usual.

Edited By: raz on May 11th 2010, 20:22:33
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

mrford Game profile

May 11th 2010, 20:30:23

ok, ill explain it this way

we played in LaE last set, we have our own site, called http://www.legendsatearth.com, which a lot of work was put into, and we have members that are loyal to the clan as a whole, not just the members or a leader

we are keeping the name LaE, because it is what we wish to do. if this endeavor does not work out, maybe we will consider something else, but until then, why NOT keep the LaE name?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2010, 20:36:38

Thats a great explanation! To a simple question.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2010, 23:03:50

Originally posted by Dallas:
I .... heard a story of a man that went to his refrigerator, opened it and grabbed a gallon of milk only to find it was rancid and spoliled..after smelling it he immediately placed it back in the fridge thinking/hoping that maybe after several months sitting in there it possibly would get better..

think of "value-added" products ... cheese ? XD

Edited By: Akula on May 11th 2010, 23:19:03
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Heston Game profile

May 12th 2010, 1:38:07

good luck to lae in their new start.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Mad Morticia Game profile

May 12th 2010, 8:35:13

We at PANLV believe tradition is important when so much in the world is changing at lightning speed. Plus what a bummer it would be to have to come up with new logos and stuff like that.

Some Guy

May 12th 2010, 12:40:11

Originally posted by Thunder:
As many times as it takes Some Guy, we love the site that was made for us and don't want to abandon it unless we absolutely must. I trust DM not to repeat the same mistakes or create new ones either for that matter. He is a friend to me and I don't abandon my friends. IF he wasn't my friend I wouldn't have stayed behind to help rebuild LaE and yes, its what we're trying to do. This whole scandal has hurt LaE both inside and out. mrford, the people who we choose to help us lead LaE, and myself are all committed to try and right the wrongs that were done both in our relations with our friends outside our tag and with the server in general.

Step 1 is booting that dipfluff. He'll never change. He already told us and the admins the wouldn't.

The only thing that is going to change is he will cheat outside of the LaE tag to suicide clans next set.

Hellrush Game profile

May 12th 2010, 12:54:31

I now MrFord and Thunder from back in my ICN days there great leaders even thoe lately we have not gotten along. Now for NOW3P i have no clue what to say to that one.

NOW3P Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:33:30

lol...I used to love killing ICN :-)

mask

May 13th 2010, 6:47:35

Grats to Thunder and Crew...best of luck