Desperado Game profile

May 7th 2014, 16:22:16

tennesee... feh...

try clubbing in tampa or miami sometime

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Sherita Game profile

May 7th 2014, 20:28:25

There are other women, in this server Jen/Ashley. No doubt about that, what puzzles me is why you would come to a server and want to play independently? You both have had numerous offers of help/guidance etc, but yet you insist on staying untagged and playing haphazardly. Whats up with that? What are your motives? Why a fear of joining a tag, and actually learning what needs to be learned to get you out of n00b status. You see from my side of this you all only make yourselves look suspicious as hell....I remember vaguely another Ashley from many moons ago. Not to say you are up to anything, but for now I call bullfluff on who you claim to be wanna be, or do or what ever....because the blonde talk don't quite cut it for me.

If youd like to chat, hit me up in IRC. #ICD

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 7th 2014, 20:34:43

perhaps they dont want to become the clan fluff

dont wory - ICD has despie for that
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Sherita Game profile

May 7th 2014, 20:39:41

LOL LOL !!!!

Crippy's on cruise control I see!!!!

Despie was elected because you couldnt keep up your fluffty antics well enough...remember??!?!?!

Desperado Game profile

May 7th 2014, 20:50:56

Originally posted by Sherita:

Despie was elected because you couldnt keep up your fluffty antics well enough...remember??!?!?!

how do you think he got us all back?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

pyroprincessashley Game profile

May 8th 2014, 3:51:07

I never said I wanted to play alone. I joined this game with very little knowledge to go off of (a couple of things spoken of in the wiki for the rules). I did play Kamikazegames' DOMINION before they shut down, so that's how I had ANY kind of knowledge of what I was doing because I took my knowledge from that game and implemented it here. It only worked for a very short while though. I never rejected clan offers, I said I am going to wait until the new round to do it because if I went back into the game now, I would just be destroyed again. There's no reason for me to get into the game when there's hundreds of countries over 10m networth by now. It just doesn't make sense to me. My country would just be a feeding ground to strike after strike because I am just starting to build whereas everyone else is ready to attack. Oh, and for your information, I AM BLONDE. So I don't know where you're trying to go with that. <_<

Icemanxicd Game profile

May 8th 2014, 5:03:32

If you join a big clan now, you would most likely not be farmed.
If you have some knowledge of how it works, you don't show it.
If you have never rejected a clan offer, they don't want you or you haven't asked.
If you have rejected knowledge given to you, your an idiot.
If you don't want to start now to be successful next set, then your a big idiot.
If you can't keep your mouth shut, your a blonde woman.
I think that about sums it up.
shut up and play or get out of FFA