Verified:

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 3:34:31

Under 100 countries outta protection, when you started with 460 with the FS. Must suck for those 20+ members who gave trying to get a restart to live ;)
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Popcom Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 5:30:33

they should join NBK :)
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

mdevol Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 5:37:48

yes. sucks almost as bad as having to wait on outside FA to even buy up to lemming the countries AoDT still has.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Pain Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 7:25:01

suck you had to get a bunch of people to join for a set to beat NBK. i know i know, you guys arent enforcing a restart policy which is why you guys have 1/3rd of your initial numbers, that and donny(i)'s 32 countries got deleted.
Your mother is a nice woman

Rip It Up Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 8:30:24

even now Pain..they are not beating NBK :-) im getting some comprehensive stats up to show NBK has clearly won this war.
You suck AODT. I would be ashamed to play in a clan with no fighting spirit.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 12:11:55

Actually we seem to be breaking pretty good without outside FA. Not that AoDT is afraid of either getting fa themselves or fa'ing other clans during a war.
NBK

Sandman Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 18:02:55

riu, it doesn't matter what stats you dig up out ur butt, nbk still, very clearly, got their butts handed to them. Nbk will not have a country over $2 mil networth (unless they get it FAed up at the last minute). I wound up with 88 countries for this set (16 original and all the rest restarts). Just in case you're wondering, I never had more than 16 countries at one time and none were ever deleted. Actually? You have the advantage of killing "up" instead of "down". But, it was fun, killing all your tops. You could tell when I was killing because I usually average about 60 hits per second unless I let up early to rebuild readiness.

kemo Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 18:59:17

sandman had the war lasted longer youd eventually run outta living breakers to fa your smaller ones. a week old restart can only fa so much :P

gotta admit nbk fought far more gooder at the restart game then yall did when you were down
all praised to ra

Sandman Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 19:22:16

One thing that nbk did better was preventing us getting kills by selling off military and dropping acres to make the country too small to hit. Bottomline? nbk had 1150 countries this set. aodt only had like 650. So our restart rate sucked. Missy is the only one that came close to my restart rate and she had 62. Between her and I we had 150 of aodts 200 restarts which means that all the rest of the tag only restarted 50 countries. That automatically made us nbks targets because they were the only things small enough for nbk to hit.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 20:27:58

We purposely kept our NW low to limit the amount of aodt countries that could hit us. And I thin it is pretty funny sandman, how you even think you can claim a victory when 80% of your clan is dead at the moment from what you FS'ed with. NBK I think actually went up numbers. And for the last month, even though you say you were having fun breaking our tops, we doubled your kill rate. We also had a lower hit per kill rate then you did too.
Dont even get started on how much NW we killed compared to you.

I know you guys make up excuses of how our countries were small and had no NW, but consider the counter argument, how long does it take us to replace a restart, 2 maybe 3 days. How long does it take to replace one of your big ones you lose... From the looks of it, only 10 people have done it successfully at all, out of the hundreds and hundreds of countries that tried.
NBK

Sandman Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 20:43:31

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
We also had a lower hit per kill rate then you did too.

I know you guys make up excuses of how our countries were small and had no NW, but consider the counter argument, how long does it take us to replace a restart, 2 maybe 3 days. How long does it take to replace one of your big ones you lose... From the looks of it, only 10 people have done it successfully at all, out of the hundreds and hundreds of countries that tried.

Funny that you should even mention "lower hit per kill rate" when the last 3 of mine you guys killed took 498 - 512 hits to kill them. Not to mention that the only ones I have left alive are restarts. As one of your guys messaged to me ingame, I had the #400 series and lae, (osissy) killed the last of those.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 20:53:18

The last 4 of mine took 562 to 657 hits :P I have many still alive with over 300 hits. And this is with restarts I am walling countries many times larger.
You did better then most of your clanmates in terms of how many hits it took to kill you I will admit.

I think since the start of July you guys had something like 327 hits per kill and we were at 318 hits per kill.

Keep in mine we dont care if we lose restarts. Meanwhile you have a combined over 20 members who have no countries because they cant make restarts, even if you guys claim you are winning, how can you say that when 80% of your clan cant even run countries. Meanwhile 100% of us can run ours :D
NBK

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2010, 20:57:56

NBK certainly win the award for starting new threads ;P

its on the internet - it must be true !
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 20:59:58

Actually I think you fellows have it, back when Donny was let out of his doghouse, he started more new threads in 2 days then all of NBK did in war :P

Don't deny it, you know its true!
NBK

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2010, 21:09:56

FS by thread creation !

*humps K4F* ;)

gambit Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 22:39:57

im sorry that it took us a little bit to lemming down your teched dicts sandman... but just feel happy that you made our restarts cry :P

if we would have had outside FA... dont you think we would have killed more/bigger countries? i wish i had the luxury of outside FA :P

i have personally been tryin hard all set to keep FAing my own countries so that i could break you guys down... stop tryin to convince people that im getting outside help :(
Natural Born Killer

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jul 19th 2010, 23:43:45

I always say just shut up and kill, unless donny posts, thens its diss donny, then kill.

Raging_Budda

Jul 20th 2010, 5:03:43

What I'm amazed is the lack of Aodt effort. After the war turned last set, AodT gave up, didn't make many restarts. NBK has been making restarts and killing with those for a month plus now, taking out 6 mil+ countries.

PS..none of my countries received any FA.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 5:11:14

Just killed more NW tonight then aodt did in the last month combined :D
NBK

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 6:50:45

what, 6 mil?

*snickers*
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 7:00:55

I think we killed 80mil NW tonight actually :P But 6 mil woulda been enough, lol.
NBK

gambit Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 7:15:25

i wish llaar would stop netting and send me my FA!!
Natural Born Killer

Rip It Up Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 9:38:46

Originally posted by Sandman:
riu, it doesn't matter what stats you dig up out ur butt, nbk still, very clearly, got their butts handed to them. Nbk will not have a country over $2 mil networth (unless they get it FAed up at the last minute). I wound up with 88 countries for this set (16 original and all the rest restarts). Just in case you're wondering, I never had more than 16 countries at one time and none were ever deleted. Actually? You have the advantage of killing "up" instead of "down". But, it was fun, killing all your tops. You could tell when I was killing because I usually average about 60 hits per second unless I let up early to rebuild readiness.

LOL you are just as bad as Donny...hell...i bet you are Donny...just another one of his alter egos :-P
Have you even looked at the stats lately?...you guys can't kill anything of ours. And yet we are killing around 10 of yours a day..all over 5m nw. We are working our way up and if only the set went for another 10 days your clan would be tag killed. I don't see how AODT can even claim they won this war..its so clear as to who is winning this one its not funny. You killed our tops...what?..or 2m nw countries at the start of the set?..wow...thats real impressive..rotflmao!
Whats this bottom line about countries?...yeah, you got 400 odd less than us..so because you were too lazy to restart that makes you a better war clan?...LMAO! you make me laugh. We have killed probably about 10 times the amount of TNW you guys have.

Edited By: Rip It Up on Jul 20th 2010, 9:42:03
See Original Post
MSN:

Rip It Up Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 9:41:34

This war is over...and NBK is gonna celebrate its victory when the set ends :-)

NBK4EVER!

oh..did i forget to mention?...Maki came pleading for a CF a couple weeks ago...cos he knew this war wasnt gonna end well for AODT if it kept going...well guess what..we are more stubborn than you all thought. And he was right..it doesnt look good at all for AODT having only 85 odd live contries left out of protection :-)
MSN:

mdevol Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 11:41:25

i dont know how you even come close to claiming a win...

AoDT has over 20 x your avg nw.

they have 1 country 13m nw short of having your total clan of 352 countries combined.

and as it was previously stated...outside of some sort of freak FA chain you wont end reset with a country over 2m nw.

one thing you were good at was "walling" and by that i mean dropping land/military to get small enough that you couldn't be hit. that and your 300+ army of restart killers. when killing countries of <10k pop your HPK will be lower...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Popcom Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 12:02:35

aodt has 84 active countries down from 450...
nbk has over 300 active down from bout 310...

just saying
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 12:30:14

Originally posted by mdevol:

they have 1 country 13m nw short of having your total clan of 352 countries combined.

and as it was previously stated...outside of some sort of freak FA chain you wont end reset with a country over 2m nw.

Yes, your avg nw isnt bad, cause we killed the 80% of your clan that was smaller, that is a fail statement :P

And only reason why you guys will have any countries left is cause set is over, you are a dead clan. Well over 80% of you are dead and going up fast. I would never consider anything a victory if all the members who try to tag up die within a few hours.

When your clan falls from #1 in members and goes down to #5 in members, you ain't winning, rofl.
NBK

GunGrave Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 0:44:46

ok just stating facts that i can prove. First off, IF everything said by Sandman is true, i got to give credit to to him and Missy. their restarts literally kept AoDT from being killed off weeks ago. Second, if this set kept going and continued the way this set was going, we would have killed off AoDT anyway. Third, I can only vouch for my own countries, i have never received any outside FA, not even from my own clanmates. i have only FA'd within my own countries. Fourth, the only factor that leaves this war up to debate is that the set is ending. at the end, both clans are alive and neither has surrendered to the other. technically thats a stalemate. (my opinion, i still say this set going unfavorably for AoDT. we were slowly pushing further and further up AoDT's pooper. it was only a matter of time before we reached the back of your teeth. :P) And fifth, i am to lazy to research anymore facts.

the rest i leave up for debate. that is all, carry on.
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

Popcom Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 0:59:50

L2Space bar :P

also, i never got FA from anyone...i was to lazy to even FA myself 90% of the time.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Rip It Up Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 1:04:58

Originally posted by mdevol:

one thing you were good at was "walling" and by that i mean dropping land/military to get small enough that you couldn't be hit. that and your 300+ army of restart killers. when killing countries of <10k pop your HPK will be lower...

errr...because they have 20 times our av NW means nothing you n00b. does that mean a one country clan of 100m nw has won a war with a 100 country clan all of 50m NW?...No..of course not.
The fact that we dont have higher net countries is because we purposely stayed low in NW so that we could hit AODT as we please without them being able to kill many of ours. its called war tactics..learn them.

And thirdly...for the past few weeks every day we kill many countries over 5-6m NW all with over 100k population. We have been wiping out their built up countries that have been alive all reset until now. Hell..we just killed one 2 minutes ago with 111k population.

So until you can actually back up your own statements with any facts that are worthy of taking into consideration for your argument then I highly suggest you sit back and watch what we are in fact doing and admire our effort and tactic.

Nuff said.
MSN:

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 1:48:27

What he said... ^^^

As Rip it Up...
Rips it up!!

That is all....

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Popcom Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 2:04:14

since when was ANW a factor when declaring a victor in wars?

we are staying lowwer NW on purpose to stay out of range. which is funny cause they could just drop to our range, kill, then jump out...but i guess none of the 30 members of AODT could figure that out lol

also, like QM said, we aren't ankle biting..yesterday and today we killed all 6-8.5 mill countries that were originals.
also, they have 84 countries not in protection in there tag...down from 450.

also, everyday we kill almost our entire 350 countries NW worth...thats pretty damn good.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Dallas Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 2:45:15

What Sandman is true..he is the restart king this set for sure and was extremely instrumental in staying off a tag kill on aodt..like I stated before nbk did an excellent job in their war effort, super good IMO

but..taking all the "IFs" outta the picture, whats left is, in this set, aodt was the clear winner for sure..again, no IFs involved! Like any game..times run out whether in boxing, football, html wars..or whatever..TIMES OVER!

from a personal note I have 2 questions I would love to hear the answer to..I have been tagged all set..havent killed an nbk country in well over a month (because you have been to small to kill and I will never drop net to step on an ant)..still had close to 60 kills in the short time..deal is..why did I not lose one single country? One answer is that in order to kill a country the opponents would need to make attacks on my countries to kill 'em...LOL..I also have not had one single attack from an nbk country this set either...whys that?
///hehehehehe

had to wait till now to post this cause I would like to finish w/o a single hit LOL

and FYI.."IF" the reset was say, another 2 weeks longer, my ass (all 16 of 'em) would be killed along with the rest of the remaining aodt countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 3:13:28

How can one be a clear winner if all your members are dead.

You fellows can be graveyard kings if you want. But NBK is among the living.
NBK

Dizology Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 9:30:40

What if you looked at it from the perspective of remaining countries

NBK started with around 350,
NBK currently has around 350.
NBK has a difference of 0, with an extra 45 in protection.

AoDT started with around 550,
AoDT currently has 120.
AoDT has a difference of 430, with an extra 42 in protection.

AoDT has killed more... and killed more restarts. heck half their kills had 0 hits. However, NBK has effectively crippled to stopped AoDT's ability to restart, even with FA.

AoDT cant really hit anymore, but NBK got 18 kills today.

NBK's size doesn't limit them in their ability to keep the war going, but AoDT's does.

I think NBK are the winners

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 21st 2010, 11:29:53

ummmm aodt didn't have 550 at the start of the war
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 12:40:44

Aye 460 ish more or less. Get your info right you newb Diz :P Rest of your point stands though, lol.
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 13:37:04

Originally posted by Dallas:
deal is..why did I not lose one single country? One answer is that in order to kill a country the opponents would need to make attacks on my countries to kill 'em...LOL..I also have not had one single attack from an nbk country this set either...whys that?
///hehehehehe

Well it is called kill priority targetting. And our targetting was based on who is actively hitting us, and hence a threat, and who had the possibility of hitting us (for example was withing our NW hit range). You had neither. And sure you may go on about how little we hit yah, but that is cause we dont care about you. You now have less then 5 people worth of countries that are outta prot. And pretty much all of them are the ones that don't fight back, the ones that do fight back are all dead.
NBK

Dallas Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 14:08:27

Its way to late for you to care about anything except maybe next set now dumb ass..this set..you lost!
Bottom line is you non reading pissant is that you didnt hit me ONCE..not a single hit..thats sad as can be..incompetence at its highest level!
If you didnt get slaughtered at the start, my inactive hitting kills would be way over 130 right now..like I stated moron you have been to tiny to mess with all set! I also stayed low in net simply to kick your ass untill you were to small to even hit and therefore dead in the water(which happened real fast). I also noticed in my inactive mode, jerk off, that I also have 2 countries still in top kills for ffa. You cant possibly be as stupid as you try to act..so I'll help you to see better!

I do go by eestats in any war here..eestats was started and then reset about half way in this set. Before it was reset..

1. nbk was already over twice the amount of kills BEHIND(w/ no way to ever catch up) and your hpk was pitiful..
2. after it was reset(as it is now numb nuts) nbk is STILL BEHIND on kills and your hpk still sucks.

but keep thinking you won..go ahead and bark like all good chihuahuas do, crow like all banty roosters do, bay like the jackss your are..and it still don't change crap..YOU LOST THIS WAR -->THIS SET!

lessons over for this set children..better luck next time~

if ya wanna cry somemore..call somethat gives a rats ass!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2010, 14:11:18

thats a good idea ... rats ass jerky ... mmmm, delicious :)

Dizology Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 14:20:10

Im sure they were above 500 on the second day into the war

Dizology Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 14:25:48

Originally posted by Dallas:

1. nbk was already over twice the amount of kills BEHIND(w/ no way to ever catch up) and your hpk was pitiful..
2. after it was reset(as it is now numb nuts) nbk is STILL BEHIND on kills and your hpk still sucks.

You're right, there's no way we could ever catch up....

Your tag has under 100 countries out of protection.
NBK has over 300 out of protection.

If the set were another few weeks, NBK would show you how well they couldn't catch up lol

Dallas Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 14:45:10

<If the set were another few weeks>

~~~~~~~~"IF"~~~~~~~~~

LMAO

there has not ever been a football game, boxing match, html war or any other game that you couldnt say..."IF" only there would have been more time, the outcome "MAY HAVE DIFFERENT"

once again my time of attempting to enlighten the blind is over for this set...no one can make the blind see past their own minds

sleep well children, maybe next set you will be blessed once again with more SWEET dreams!

mdevol Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 14:54:35

if the set was 2 weeks longer AoDT would have restartedmore. i personally had 4 countries left that i just didnt restart the other 12 because it was too close to end of reset.

you can point to number of countries you still have buit that doesnt determine a winner. if thats the case if AoDT allll restarted and stayed on turn 99 until 1 min left in set then all came oop right before end and had more countries then we won the war?

stupid logic.

Dizology Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 15:13:46

lol Dallas,

Seems like you got too carried away with your own point to see the point.

mrford Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 15:19:26

Lae won this war

Just sayin. You all can stop arguing, because a winner has been announced
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 15:26:31

Don't need a few weeks to see who is dead and who is living.

In this same thread we got people saying they made hundreds of countries and all died, and then we got more aodt members saying we suck cause they didn't lose any countries.

And it doesn't matter how many restarts you make now, you lost half your members and now 85% of your total country amount.

When your clan dies, you have lost. And that's all you guys are now.
We put you guys to shame in total NW killed. And your members gave up and many have left. And even if you tried you can beat us now. That should be obvious to everyone.
NBK

Dallas Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 16:14:57

Don't need a few weeks to see who is dead and who is living.
>True.. sure dont need it to see do we..you however need to pull ur head outta ur ass so you can see<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In this same thread we got people saying they made hundreds of countries and all died, and then we got more aodt members saying we suck cause they didn't lose any countries.
>not some people saying ya suck at certain things, just me and me only..but I very rarely ever lose a country ever/never have and If I play again I prolly never will..Im that good and you simply suck real bad to have let it happen..thats not important, what is valid is that you suck to have let me slide w/o a single hit..that is as pathetic as any war stat Ive ever seen!<
And it doesn't matter how many restarts you make now, you lost half your members and now 85% of your total country amount
>doesnt make a crap to me how many restarts anyone ever makes now or ever< whats ur point besides you striving for title of ramble queen?
When your clan dies, you have lost. And that's all you guys are now.
>ALL DIES..once again you have proved beyond a doubt you are an idiot w/o a clue..I will give ya a link to see all our dead countries..and another that you may view your total net and avg net per country..that is "IF" ya want to get a glimpse of reality! Reality for ya would be a mind blower for ya, huh?<
We put you guys to shame in total NW killed. And your members gave up and many have left. And even if you tried you can beat us now. That should be obvious to everyone
>lol..yup, guess u need to at least be a legend in your own mind and besides, dont have to try anymore ...this set and war is OVER!
YOU LOST ... maybe next set you can rally ur clan to victory, unless you succomb to being FS'd once again for the third time which makes me no difference what you or aodt either one does NEXT SET!<

gonna leave ya to wallow in your own mire k4f..ur gonna be all alone now so feel free to spout it out..ie..go hog wild! and this time dont hold back!

LMK IF you want/need a link to whats actually happening stat wise in this set! you know regarding all the dead countries, kills, hpk, etc. we have and all~

Dallas Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 16:20:32

I really need to get busy and find which restaraunt we will eat lunch at today..and still have to deal w/a supper spot later on tonight also.....decisions, decisions, a dirty job but Im real damn good at this also!

BE SWEET like ME

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 21st 2010, 16:31:26

I remember a time when people didn't talk so much and they just played the game.

We need some new and large clans in this game fast.