Verified:

Rip It Up Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 9:38:46

Originally posted by Sandman:
riu, it doesn't matter what stats you dig up out ur butt, nbk still, very clearly, got their butts handed to them. Nbk will not have a country over $2 mil networth (unless they get it FAed up at the last minute). I wound up with 88 countries for this set (16 original and all the rest restarts). Just in case you're wondering, I never had more than 16 countries at one time and none were ever deleted. Actually? You have the advantage of killing "up" instead of "down". But, it was fun, killing all your tops. You could tell when I was killing because I usually average about 60 hits per second unless I let up early to rebuild readiness.

LOL you are just as bad as Donny...hell...i bet you are Donny...just another one of his alter egos :-P
Have you even looked at the stats lately?...you guys can't kill anything of ours. And yet we are killing around 10 of yours a day..all over 5m nw. We are working our way up and if only the set went for another 20 days your clan would be tag killed. I don't see how AODT can even claim they won this war..its so clear as to who is winning this one its not funny. You killed our tops...what?..or 2m nw countries at the start of the set?..wow...thats real impressive..rotflmao!
Whats this bottom line about countries?...yeah, you got 400 odd less than us..so because you were too lazy to restart that makes you a better war clan?...LMAO! you make me laugh. We have killed probably about 10 times the amount of TNW you guys have.

Edited By: Rip It Up on Jul 20th 2010, 9:42:03
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN: