Verified:

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 17:53:44

All dallas keeps saying is we are dumb and stupid and idiots, and only paying attention to the stats he wanted to pay attention to. You really need to chill and start talking sense.

People like you pollute the boards, I never once personally insulted you, and all you do is rant on about crap that isnt even true, then personally insult people just to show how tuff you are. Mr Internet tuff guy.

You just know its true and won't admit it, you guys gave up fighting and now you pay the price. You fellows are rank 6 in total countries outta protection down from rank 1. You keep saying you won cause you got more NW then us.. We killed double the NW you have right now, if you are talking about NW.

Must say though, you belong in AoDT Dallas.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Rip It Up Game profile

Jul 22nd 2010, 0:28:42

LOL isnt it amazing how blind AODTers are. Its like they have all been brainwashed by Maki into thinking they have somehow won this war. Anyone looking at the two clans at the end of the set in the rankings and looking up the last month of the war stats would see is smashing their asses into oblivion.

You can say all you want Dallas and dodge all the facts that k4f put up by replying with insults but we all know the truth...its just a shame you can't see past your own country stats and see the whole war for what it is.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Popcom Game profile

Jul 22nd 2010, 4:56:34

YOU ARE MEANIE DOODY HEADS!!

and its caps. so it MUST be true.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

mdevol Game profile

Jul 22nd 2010, 7:32:45

you killed more nw because you guys simply didnt have nw to kill...and you understand that because you had some odd strategy of trying to stay tiny and out of range for us to hit? or so you claim.

the stats you use are laughable.

coutries left at end of set, nw killed, hahaha

look at hpk and total kills and total hits like its used in EVERY war as a measure who won.

i still havent seen those complete stats yet. but i can imagine it would tell a different story than you are.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jul 22nd 2010, 8:16:46

Ok, well heres what I think.

You guys had a dam good FS, thats where your stats came from mostly.... those 1st 24 hours.

The rest of the set was basically a rerun of last set, everyone in AoDT just quit restarting, and the ones who did, kudos to them, were the only ones hitting us. Others hit too im sure, but it wasnt that big of an impact. Once we got a country in your range, you guys killed it.... so why not stay below your range?

Warster is one of the only ones I seen dropping nw to hit us. He also had some of the top attackers in aodt ;)

It was a tactic, and was well used on you guys seeing your restart rate sucks, and most of your guys devotion was in the begining. I see maki was planning an early tagkill of NBK and leaving it at that. Didnt expect us to gnaw on your ankles though did you! :P

I dont care who won, it was a good set in which we proved that you cant keep us down.

Dizology Game profile

Jul 22nd 2010, 11:38:52

Yeah AoDT killed more, Yes they had a higher finish net.

What about the stats of the last 15 days

AttClan DefClan total kills
NBK aSyLuM 42959 130
aSyLuM NBK 13343 37

NBK was killing 3 to AoDT's 1 kill with the stats getting better and better.

NBK was killing countries 8, 9, 10 times their networth, buying networth just to hit, up to 12 times their original size.

AoDT had an impressive FS, but the tides of war changed. There it is, straight out for you.

Dizology Game profile

Jul 22nd 2010, 11:41:54

Originally posted by mdevol:

the stats you use are laughable.

Still laughing? lol

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 22nd 2010, 12:15:49

yes i expect u to gnaw at my ankles twiz
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mdevol Game profile

Jul 23rd 2010, 1:19:39

diz, thats exactly what im talking about...the stats of the last 15 days....

i said i hadnt seen the complete stats of the war and you bring me that? the last 15 days?

yes still laughing.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Popcom Game profile

Jul 23rd 2010, 3:32:21

i really dont get how we were "ankle biting" by killing 8-9 mill NW originals...but ok
but we broke aodt. plain and simple.
you can not deny that. they went from 450 active countries to 74 lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 23rd 2010, 4:55:34

pop who were u talking to ?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jul 23rd 2010, 5:43:22

Me? LOL :P

I called it ankle biting because we were small nw's killing big nw's, not necessarily meaning we were just killing restarts lol

Dizology Game profile

Jul 23rd 2010, 10:31:32

mdevol,

just for you, I will show you just how it panned out.

Whole set

AttClan DefClan total kills
NBK aSyLuM 155867 535
aSyLuM NBK 175166 718

AoDT got 183 kills more than NBK.

NBK finished with 350
AoDT finished with 115

According to Boxcar, AoDT got 373 kills in the first 7 days.
AoDT then killed another 345 for the rest of the set.
Within the last week of the set, they killed 12 to NBK's 73 kills. (1:6 ratio)

AoDT's FS was great there is no doubt, but a war is about endurance. AoDT is claiming they win because they had NBK from the start of the war. You guys tried to call NBK dead too early and claim that you guys were netting and killing.

Well, that did you great, AoDT saved 62 of their original countries... err, netters.... because we'd already eliminated the countries that were hitting still.

If AoDT thinks they won this, they are wrong, An FS gave you the advantage all set, but I wouldn't say $1.2b net over 70 countries would beat 200m net over 350 countries. The sheer amount of turns and growing capacity would be too great.

You would all suffer the same fate as those already dead.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 23rd 2010, 12:26:31

Attacker Defender Hits Kills HPK
aSyLuM NBK 40,759 216 189 (Country Stats)

Those were within the first couple days of the war. And at least half the kills being chem spams (5k missile FS). And you had a 100 country advantage while doing that.

oh and mdevol this is over the last month, that is half a set, still funny?

aSyLuM NBK 59,883 210 285 (Country Stats)

NBK aSyLuM 85,174 261 326 (Country Stats)
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 23rd 2010, 12:56:29

Hey werent you deleted for cheating :P

Missed you Donny.

Better luck next time.
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 23rd 2010, 13:09:38

Originally posted by Donny:
I offered credit card donations from both of us, so suck it.

So he is now bribing mods , lol.

Funny how you claim we lost cause you had more kills, yet neglect to mention you had 100 more countries and a 5k missile FS on us, and the bulk of your kills were easy kill restarts.

Kills matter less then who the last man standing is.

AoDT was not standing.

In fact they were running trying to gain NW faster then we could kill them - and failing.
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 23rd 2010, 13:17:00

we didn't allow u guys over 500k until the last 4 days???? and you only got over 500k because everyone started buying up for end of set. I got so bored that i couldn't hit i took it out on untagged countries go look at my news if you can.

Incorrect. I banned any NBK member from going above 500k, a point which I posted on our forums almost every other day, and in warchats. If we all stayed at 450k nw your entire clan only had 26 countries that could hit us. So we could destroy those then move up. Killing a solidly built country with restarts isn't easy, to we had to limit the countries that could hit us. And it worked as you can see from the AoDT tag.

I moved the limit up to 600k about a week before end of set after we killed all the active players who would typically hit us. Then I removed the limit completely.
NBK

Dizology Game profile

Jul 23rd 2010, 13:29:22

Confirmed and very successful

Edit: Typo

ICe Man

Jul 23rd 2010, 13:41:48

I think AoDT won, because they still had more kills, tnw, hits, and still ended up with a top 100 country.

Sorry, NBK.

Best suggestion, FS AoDT this reset..
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Dizology Game profile

Jul 23rd 2010, 13:43:41

we killed you over and over and over and over. until we couldn't kill anymore at all.

Yes Donny, you guys did, are you happy now?
We kept restarting, and kept the fighting... Most of your guys didn't bother restarting.

Didn't you just admit your defeat though,
"we couldn't kill anymore at all"
Isn't that the idea, denying your enemy a way of killing you? Wasn't that your strategy, as posted in this thread - you guys wanted to wall your way through the war as your tactic.

It definitely made things harder - but our strategy was better.

We were still killing 8m net countries when you couldn't kill.

Win

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 6:03:03

Yeah, I guess they did win Ice. They won the battle. But since they lost a very large portion of their membership doing it, and had almost everyone in their clan with virtually no countries outta protection, and couldn't even play, I think they lost the war.

I know it is a fine difference, most people will just say it is the point of view, but NBK is in better condition by the end of set. AoDT was crippled by the end of set.

If you won a race, but broke your leg doing it, and could not race anymore, did you really win?

As for more hits and kills. By the time the original FS was over, aodt outnumbered us 2:1. Between country advantage and FS, we recovered from a 230+ country deficit, and worked our way up to a 3:1 against them.
NBK

Rip It Up Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 6:16:35

I think above all else, NBK just proved to be a better war clan than AODT this set. Regardless of whether you think we won or lost. If AODT had their backs against the wall like we did after the FS, they would have rolled over and died like they always do. We at least show heart and endurance. NBK doesnt just die..and I think AODT is starting to realise that :-)
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

rpottage Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 6:27:13

Ultimately AoDT won the war.

NBK may have been catching up, and AoDT may have lost a lot of countries, but they still had more NW; more hits, and more kills.

NBK may have been able to win the war if it had gone on longer, but unfortunately for NBK it didn't, so AoDT was handed the win.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 6:37:43

If AoDT had had enough countries to even come close to what it started with, NBK woulda had far more kills. All AoDT did was start with a 5k missile FS, then stopped making restarts to deny kills. While killing our restarts.

Yes if AoDT wants to count this type of victory solely by kills, this is a victory for them.

But I, myself, cannot truly hand the victory card to anyone who had 85% of their countries dead, fighting someone who was still at full numbers, and aodt getting outkilled for a whole month.

Edited By: Kill4Free on Jul 24th 2010, 6:49:57
See Original Post
NBK

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jul 24th 2010, 9:21:15

Everyone just shut the fluff up. War this set is over, so should the complaining, and fluffing on both sides.

Donny, shut the fluff up, your just an idiot.

Again, Donny shut up.

You must love the attention to post OVER and OVER again.

Sandman Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 16:44:39

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
If AoDT had had enough countries to even come close to what it started with, NBK woulda had far more kills. All AoDT did was start with a 5k missile FS, then stopped making restarts to deny kills. While killing our restarts.

It took nbk 3 days to start their CS! What happened to all your "great" killers? Oops, forgot, you had to load up your bot and save turns.

Originally posted by Sandman:
You had the advantage of killing "up" instead of "down". Not to mention that any idiot who has played this game for more than one reset knows the "gains" gathered from killing "up" far outweigh the gains while killing "down".

Originally posted by Rip It Up:
LOL you are just as bad as Donny...hell...i bet you are Donny...just another one of his alter egos :-P
Have you even looked at the stats lately?...you guys can't kill anything of ours. And yet we are killing around 10 of yours a day..all over 5m nw. We are working our way up and if only the set went for another 10 days your clan would be tag killed.

#1. I'm certainly not Donny.
#2. You know me well by my original name. ;)
#3. Think about this for a couple seconds: If there's only a few people doing any restarts at all for AoDT how can our few restarts possibly hope to live long against 350 countries in the same networth range? 350 countries give you a huge turn advantage against roughly 30 new restarts at any given time. #4. After you kill most of my restarts I only have a few left with which to kill. That's why some of your countries took many hits before dieing. I COULDN'T FINISH WHAT KILLS I STARTED! But, it didn't stop me from trying.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 17:11:07

I know Sandman, that you did try, and I also knew that you weren't donny, but you were an exception, most of your clan gave up and let you down, but you did the most you could do till the end, I will not deny that.

"It took nbk 3 days to start their CS! What happened to all your "great" killers? Oops, forgot, you had to load up your bot and save turns."

Lol, we had to make restarts as by odd coincidence aodt targetted all of our best killers countries and they were wiped out within 24 hours. And it takes 3 days to get enough turns to get outta protection and start hitting again.
NBK

Dizology Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 18:37:42

omg, stop complaining about how hard you reckon it would be to restart.

at one point it was 400+ vs 200. All you countries could hit our restarts at that point. We kept going.

You think your restarts don't stand a chance? Hahaha, I mean not like we were fighting an uphill battle, killing 7m net dictators with maxed weapons, medical tech SDI and high SPAL.

But killing restarts is too hard right?

Sandman Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 19:10:00

Originally posted by Dizology:
omg, stop complaining about how hard you reckon it would be to restart. You think your restarts don't stand a chance? Hahaha, I mean not like we were fighting an uphill battle, killing 7m net dictators with maxed weapons, medical tech SDI and high SPAL. But killing restarts is too hard right?

Hey dizzy, what about this is too hard for you to wrap your small brain around?

Not to mention that any idiot who has played this game for more than one reset knows the "gains" gathered from killing "up" far outweigh the gains while killing "down".
#3. Think about this for a couple seconds: If there's only a few people doing any restarts at all for AoDT how can our few restarts possibly hope to live long against 350 countries in the same networth range? 350 countries give you a huge turn advantage against roughly 30 new restarts at any given time. #4. After you kill most of my restarts I only have a few left with which to kill. That's why some of your countries took many hits before dieing. I COULDN'T FINISH WHAT KILLS I STARTED! But, it didn't stop me from trying.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 19:18:11

Sandman what he said wasn't about just you, it was about all of AoDT making restarts.

And yes Sandman, you did try more then the rest of AoDT by far.
NBK

Popcom Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 21:50:22

Originally posted by Sandman:

Not to mention that any idiot who has played this game for more than one reset knows the "gains" gathered from killing "up" far outweigh the gains while killing "down".

actually it takes more hits to kill a country 10x your size now apparently :P

also, clearly we were not tag killed. but a war is over if u pin someone under 1 mill NW and they cant do anything to you.
but if u pin someone under 1 mill NW and they kill 8 mill originals every day, war isn't over by a long shot
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Dizology Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 3:50:11

Sandman, ask K4F said, it wasn't directed at you, it was the clan. Most of your clan, after such a good FS let you all down.

Popcom, my point exactly

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 0:00:34

knows the "gains" gathered from killing "up" far outweigh the gains while killing "down".

=========================================Ok... Who died, and let this guy get appointed Earth's Guru?
Let's consider the source, shall we? For a guy sporting the name Sandman, you'd think he'd remember, being that, is... some of the smallest items Earth has to offer, grains of sand, and yes...
Millions of people, walk all over you, every single day!....

Now then.....

is too hard for you to wrap your small brain around?
=================================
HEY! WAIT Just a fluffin minute here, pal!! I think I've heard enough hate and discontent spewed from both points of view here, haven't you?

First of all, I Know NBK has intelligence oozing from every orifice!! And for your information, some of us may even have extra orifices.... :P

Secondly, you think you are so smart? Would you rather be, Pinky, or the Brain?

From now on, in this thread, I want NBK to remember,.............. we respect all players..., well, a little less fer Donny, but....
The point is, let's get a grip and remember, basically we are mostly human men and boys, who will only require women, and more toyz..

I saw a dead horse, once.. It must have been dead a while, all bloated.... The smell alone, was enough to gag a maggot! Believe me, there were every type of varmint there, each taking their share of this poor dead horse...

The point is.... Let's not disturb, this environment, around that horse, ok? ............... Why?
Because the stench is disgusting, now....it's gonna stink, even worse ....

ermmm, Oh, the point..?

It's not en vogue to beat a dead horse!

A lot of controversial opinions have been presented here..

I'd only say, "No one, has this war, won!..."

Though, I've said more,
That is all!

PS. Bravo, on the QM marathon posts!
So proud of my men and well fantasized about women NBKer's who dance the NBK Halls!
Silly sods, one and all...
I just love em, so....

EDIT: Stop with the space blocks; they're getting annoying...

fluff YOU!

Edited By: NukEvil on Jul 27th 2010, 13:21:09. Reason: mod
See Original Post
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 1:01:39

omg, QM just hit me in the face with a brick of text, that is gonna be smarting for a while.
NBK

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 2:38:56

Think about this for a couple seconds: If there's only a few people doing any restarts at all for AoDT how can our few restarts possibly hope to live long against 350 countries in the same networth range?
===========================================
There's an easy answer for this question too....
You need to stay small and in protection,... untill you are FA'd appx. $1billion dollars in cash, then, with turns full, and a butt load of cash... You buy up, to LG every target that has less military/land than you....
Once out of turns, you buy, 1 or 2 mil. troops and/or troops, which JUMPS said country to around $1.6

Some, in NBK may not have Einstein's brains, but we aren't daft..

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

GunGrave Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 10:16:26

uhmmmm... i'm a little daft... a little awkward too...
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

mrford Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 11:56:24

this thread needs more beer, nudity, and lovin
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford