Verified:

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 0:00:34

knows the "gains" gathered from killing "up" far outweigh the gains while killing "down".

=========================================Ok... Who died, and let this guy get appointed Earth's Guru?
Let's consider the source, shall we? For a guy sporting the name Sandman, you'd think he'd remember, being that, is... some of the smallest items Earth has to offer, grains of sand, and yes...
Millions of people, walk all over you, every single day!....

Now then.....

is too hard for you to wrap your small brain around?
=================================
HEY! WAIT Just a fluffin minute here, pal!! I think I've heard enough hate and discontent spewed from both points of view here, haven't you?

First of all, I Know NBK has intelligence oozing from every orifice!! And for your information, some of us may even have extra orifices.... :P

Secondly, you think you are so smart? Would you rather be, Pinky, or the Brain?

From now on, in this thread, I want NBK to remember,.............. we respect all players..., well, a little less fer Donny, but....
The point is, let's get a grip and remember, basically we are mostly human men and boys, who will only require women, and more toyz..

I saw a dead horse, once.. It must have been dead a while, all bloated.... The smell alone, was enough to gag a maggot! Believe me, there were every type of varmint there, each taking their share of this poor dead horse...

The point is.... Let's not disturb, this environment, around that horse, ok? ............... Why?
Because the stench is disgusting, now....it's gonna stink, even worse ....

ermmm, Oh, the point..?

It's not en vogue to beat a dead horse!

A lot of controversial opinions have been presented here..

I'd only say, "No one, has this war, won!..."

Though, I've said more,
That is all!

PS. Bravo, on the QM marathon posts!
So proud of my men and well fantasized about women NBKer's who dance the NBK Halls!
Silly sods, one and all...
I just love em, so....

fluff YOU!

Edited By: NukEvil on Jul 27th 2010, 13:21:09. Reason: mod
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Natural Born Killers
PreZ