Verified:

Desperado Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 15:20:07

Originally posted by Ivan:

rofl@twain we were planning to hit you earlier, imp came to us and offered to join in I didnt go looking for them im sure rico can confirm this

and once again yer talking out of yer bum twain, im asking people to discuss it not sayin much else bout it as I know that it was a dumb move

fluff!

so.. in other words... imp asked to gangbang another clan?

could it be... because they knew we were coming for them?

thanks Ivan, you're the best piece of argument for our case

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Rico Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 17:11:11

We already had plans in place to go after PANLV when I contacted Ivan. An enemy of our enemy, it made sense for us to work together.

It wasn't a gangbang because even combined PANLV had a country and total NW advantage over IMP/SoF.

Anyway, our problem was that I didn't know FoCuS and AoDT had pacted this set. (After Maki asked me to help him gangbang FoCuS early this set how would I know they would later pact?) See, I had always assumed that FoCuS would back up NBK and hit AoDT. It was my belief the only thing keeping them from doing that was that IMP is allied to AoDT.

So by IMP going after PANLV that would free up FoCuS to hit AoDT who at this point has pretty much taken care of NBK. FoCuS hitting AoDT along with NBK restarts would have been interesting.

So yeah, I had no clue AoDT and FoCuS had pacted and did not believe we were FoCuS' main target.

BP Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 17:22:10

Originally posted by Rico:
We already had plans in place to go after PANLV when I contacted Ivan. An enemy of our enemy, it made sense for us to work together.

Just have to ask, how did PANLV become IMP's enemy?
£-€

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 17:29:03

they said "because it would have long term strategic advantage" aka inserting themselves into the asses of SOF.

who they hoped will bring over 20 1'aers and become the next super clan.

Rico Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 17:33:53

Originally posted by BP:

Just have to ask, how did PANLV become IMP's enemy?

PANLV was in our news too much.

Juusto Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 17:38:41

Rico so you are saying that they cant retal for your grabs??
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Rico Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 17:54:41

Originally posted by Juusto:
Rico so you are saying that they cant retal for your grabs??

This was before that. All set we saw random hits by PANLV into IMP. We took notice and in two days IMP did 4 grabs on PANLV fatties. Which PANLV publicly complained about.

PANLV would have never been on IMP's radar had we not seen all these random grabs into our tag.

Edited By: Rico on Jun 21st 2010, 17:55:35

Jun 21st 2010, 17:57:33

yes they would of because you still knew focus was coming and you wanted out of that.

Havoc Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 18:17:22

I see about 3 hits from us in a 2 week span.. *gasps*
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Jun 21st 2010, 18:28:09

Havoc you don't need to disprove their stories. Everyone on the server knows they are full of it.

Rico Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 18:32:52

Originally posted by Havoc:
I see about 3 hits from us in a 2 week span.. *gasps*

Three hits too many.

BP Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 18:44:27

Three hits too many.

Out of curiosity, what colour are you?
£-€

Some Guy

Jun 21st 2010, 18:59:16

Does anyone else think that billyjoe would be a much happier person if someone would pay attention to his penis?

Rico Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 19:18:21

Originally posted by BP:
Three hits too many.

Out of curiosity, what colour are you?

Huh?

BP Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 20:08:47

Until now, the only clan I know of that has a LG:kill-policy is RD, and hence I'd like to know what colour you are.
£-€

Fiat

Jun 21st 2010, 20:13:23

I dont see why it matters to anyone why IMP declared on PANLV

Jun 21st 2010, 20:15:14

If you get arrested by the cops it matters why they are arresting you, no? They are trying to figure out why they were a target.

I told you why they dec'ed to avoid focus but people want real answers if they are told that wasn't why!

Fiat

Jun 21st 2010, 20:22:42

So your alliance is this server's police?

And how would you know why IMP did anything?

Your speculation, and the way you present yourself here makes the points you are trying to make much less credible in my opinion.

Jun 21st 2010, 20:29:42

Never did I say my alliance nor myself were server's police. Simply using a metaphor that when something happens to you, you look for answers/reasons as to why.

so a stuffy statement like "I dont see why it matters to anyone why IMP declared on PANLV "

doesn't really hold much ground esp when its mostly Pan trying to find out.

PS news flash Fiat i could care less about how credible I am in your opinion.

I know why IMP dec'ed and so do you but playing dumb or being in denial is a better option I guess.

Fiat

Jun 21st 2010, 20:32:04

So you're in PANLV? I'm confused.

And you didnt answer my question. You just repeated yourself.

Jun 21st 2010, 20:34:19

I am in Focus and no where did I ask why IMP is warring Pan. How ever BP who is in pan did ask up there.

Also i wouldn't know why imp did anything I can only assume and i'm pretty sure my assumption is dead on.

but denial is more fun!

Rico Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 20:35:13

Originally posted by BP:
Until now, the only clan I know of that has a LG:kill-policy is RD, and hence I'd like to know what colour you are.

Mr. Pink

Fiat

Jun 21st 2010, 20:37:11

So in just a few minutes we moved from "know" to "I assume" and "I wouldn't know".

I hope you have a blue-collar job.

MrOffmauve

Jun 21st 2010, 20:39:52

Fo' real Dawg

Jun 21st 2010, 20:43:18

I'm pretty sure you are a social retard because you really don't understand if someone that wouldn't have "hard facts" about a situation that only 1 or 2 have control over (aka your dec on pan in case you are slow)

When they make a statement like I know they are simply projecting their opinion as they really don't "know"

but what ever makes you feel better about yourself.

ps i'm only egging you on to see your post count go up buddy!

Fiat

Jun 21st 2010, 20:45:29

It only took you fifteen minutes to resort to name calling from argument failure.

I have not declared on anyone, by the way.

Some Guy

Jun 21st 2010, 20:47:30

Fiat - Its best not to get into it with BJ.

He's been like this for years and he's always going to post something in reply to anything you say whether it makes sense or not.

I can imagine his frustration if he saw you posted something (you are burning him pretty well btw) and then his computer locked up before he could retort.

I think his head would explode.

Jun 21st 2010, 20:48:09

It wasn't name calling. I was stating that you seem socially retarded because you can't interpret what people are saying.

I don't know if where you come from retarded is an insult but to me it just basically means you aren't quite up to par in understanding. No insult involved you can't help it.

Edited By: Billyjoe of UCF on Jun 21st 2010, 20:53:00

Some Guy

Jun 21st 2010, 20:50:39

Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:
It wasn't name calling. I was stating that you seem socially retarded because you can't interupt but people are saying.

I don't know if where you come from retarded is an insult but to me it just basically means you aren't quite up to par in understanding. No insult involved you can't help it.

Anyone here teach elementary education so we can translate?

Jun 21st 2010, 20:53:25

Sorry cutey fixed it for you!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 22nd 2010, 15:10:16

nukevil.. stop trolling!
If you don't play FFA why so serious!!!

fluff U
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|