Verified:

Ivan Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 10:07:40

discuss

azmodii Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 10:43:31

Based off looking at whats available now (Haven't been around since well before the 2025 shut down)

IMP + SoF = 186 Countries ATM. AVGing about 5M NW.
IMP & SoF are geared for war.

Focus + PANLV = 337 Countries. From posts, I understand that half of PANLV are unaware or were caught unaware. Focus has a nice diversity of gov's and has the NW advantage. They also can gear their countries with greater freedom due to high NW.

As to them stepping into the war, I'm sure they have their reasons. The Outcome? I see focus tipping the scales the other way a lil bit too far. I dont see IMP or SoF coming out on top.
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

Makinso Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 10:56:20

Dumb.

FoCuS is doing exactly what they claimed to be against last set.

snawdog Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 10:56:48

IMP + SoF = 186 Countries ATM. AVGing about 5M NW.
IMP & SoF have been warring and no/very little stock left.

Focus= 188 countries that have once again hidden on the sidelines until they could stock and have an advantage.
PANLV= 149 countries that are definitely gunna benefit from this.
Focus jumping in with full stocked countries to take a 2:1 advantage..PRICELESS..er..I mean worthless and their normal M.O.
Heck yea they gunna win.That is why restarts are free and the next set always brings promise. :)

Edited By: snawdog on Jun 20th 2010, 10:57:22
ICQ 364553524
msn

Ivan Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 12:08:13

Just curious if it was a wise move, sure they might win this set but will they be run into the ground next set for it?

snawdog Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 12:09:40

:)
[edit]
And let's not forget PANLV's future as well.

Edited By: snawdog on Jun 20th 2010, 12:10:30
ICQ 364553524
msn

RaHL_DK

Jun 20th 2010, 12:29:57

hahhahaha Focus jumping into a war already going? when havent they done that?

Ohhh I remember when Imp was crushing them and they had to call syn if for them :)

GL fellas
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 13:38:47

Rahl whether you guys admit it or not you guys beat up on pan to avoid us... if you don't believe that then someone is lying to you over there.

I don't expect any of you to admit but we all know the real reason.

sorry your great plan to dodge us didn't work... i will enjoy smoking you.

Jun 20th 2010, 14:01:42

For once Donny I agree with you.

Let me tell you why they didn't Dec on Focus, even though I'm pretty sure you already know.

See you will read in every post IMP whining about other clans needing a number advantage... but the truth is they didn't declare war on Focus because well they didn't have a number advantage..

And then the best way to cover that up was with an Avoidance War Dec. For those of you who don't know what that is they Declare on a clan usually netting or awful fighters. So when it comes time to pay the piper they can go.... um we are already warring... and even if it waits until after the war then they go "we are war torn"....

IMP you don't need to confirm this post as I'm already positive its 100% true.. how ever please don't deny it because you will just look more foolish then you already do.

Ok that is my wall of text for the war... I suppose I probably won't post again on the topic.

mrford Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 15:26:35

Anyone who's killing Ivan is smart

AMIRITE?!?!?!?!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ivan Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 15:29:26

Most ppl that try ends up dead, sure they get away with it for 1 set now and then but not in the end

mrford Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 15:31:13

Ivan is a lil chupacabra

someone has to put him down!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rico Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 15:41:14

We didn't declare on FoCuS because I'm tired of fighting the same people every freaking set. I didn't want us to turn out like NBK/AoDT.

But it seems you guys want to fight us every set, now I know.

Rico Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 15:49:52

Also there were possible long term political advantages of helping out SoF. So two reasons for not declaring on FoCuS.

BP Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 15:55:04

Who is running the Simpson-string, Rico?
£-€

mrford Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 17:05:36

U guys are missing the point.

There is a chupacabra in our presence. It must be captured alive
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 18:08:48

what shall we do with it when we capture it?
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jun 20th 2010, 18:35:14

i think its fine cause pan was getting gangbanged by 2 clans even if the numbers were even
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Dragon Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 18:45:46

A Focus/PANLV alliance is a good choice though. Maybe even a merger in there somewhere.

Every clan has its reasons for warring despite the logic or lack of logic in terms of numbers vs. numbers.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 19:59:29

Who cares? SoF/IMP clearly beat PANLV hands down.

Now that the #'s are undeniable tilted to PANLV/FoCuS' side, any results that come of the war are skewed, and imo, irrelevant to bragging rights.

With that said though, both SoF and IMP love to war, and will stick in it and put up a good fight no matter what...so hopefully y'all can have fun w/ it.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 20:12:45

And just think: all of this thread could be summed up in this post:

Originally posted by Ivan:
Focus stepping into a war, smart or dumb?

Ivan stepping in a pile of dog doo to kill all the flies that were bothering him earlier, smart or dumb?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 20:39:26

lol still havnt learned to troll Nukevil

Havoc Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 22:05:40

Maybe you should get some more FA from AoDT, Ivan
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Ivan Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 22:52:02

Whos havoc again?

Havoc Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 22:56:10

Not someone's lapdog at least.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

snawdog Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 23:17:21

Originally posted by Havoc:
Not someone's lapdog at least.

No? You all seem to be on Focus's leash..ahahahahah!
ICQ 364553524
msn

Havoc Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 23:21:16

Has it not been made clear that it was FoCuS's intention to hit IMP originally anyway? But right you thought it would be more fun to hit a lazy netting clan cause you might be able to win...
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Waseem Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 23:37:39

its good to see you laughing snawdog..
cuz you've been crying like a little fluff for several hours now.

snawdog Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 23:43:40

Where Waseem?..show me a post i cried on..all i have done is called Focus and PANLV cheap puss
ICQ 364553524
msn

Mossy Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 0:06:55

snaw, honestly, didn't you know this would happen? everyone else did. it's like how donny will bawl about this and that when it happens, even when everyone was already expecting it... including him.
BSS!
AIM - mossossoppo

snawdog Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 0:12:44

Coming from a member of Focus, that says alot Mossy, yea we shudda known this would happen..ahahahaha!
ICQ 364553524
msn

Mossy Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 0:13:39

*not playing this set*

But anyways, yeah, you should've known.
BSS!
AIM - mossossoppo

RaHL_DK

Jun 21st 2010, 0:42:59

any war that has fair sides, of course focus will step in once it is going, it is like they have a complex issue and just need to be noticed and are always feeling left out
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 1:24:57

To be fair, I think the real question at hand is:

IMP FS'ing a clan when they knew FoCuS was carrying a hard on for them this set, smart or dumb?

I've known since before the beginning of this set that FoCuS wanted to war IMP, and I know IMP did too. So the real question to me is whether or not IMP's FS on an otherwise quiet netting clan (that was actually pissed at LaE at the time for killing a potential member's countries) was a poor tactical move.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 2:08:25

This is being made out to be more then it is.

IMP and SoF declare war on our ally PANLV
FoCuS immediately makes it known that we are policing for PANLV.
In time PANLV asks us to respect and honor our pact and come to their aid.

It's called being true to your allies... Case Closed.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Desperado Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 2:23:16

nah crippy that can't be the case, only rico and maki can be true to their allies, whenever another clan does it they are evil, shady, can't fight etc

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

BP Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 2:26:46

Piss-poor strategy, you mean lol

And just to make things perfectly clear, it's me who had a bit of unfinished business with LaE before getting distracted by other events, not PANLV, as I was not tagged or even signed up for the clan-site.

And like the saying goes "What happens outside the tag, stays outside the tag" ;)
£-€

Dragon Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 2:28:58

Crippler is a solid ally. And if he is your enemy. that's not good.

BP Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 2:34:27

That is actually good... you KNOW you won't be trolling your news for some lone suicider to kill ;)
£-€

Twain Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 2:49:23

I'll be honest. I'm a netter first and foremost, but I've been enjoying warring IMP.

However, I find it entirely hilarious that Ivan is the one complaining about a 2nd clan entering this war.

Ivan: You come to a server you're apparently unfamiliar with and instead of conforming to the retaliation policies of that server, tried to impose ones you like better. When that didn't work out, you are the one that escalated the situation. When that didn't work out and your clan lost a bunch of countries and knew you were going to be wiped you, you ran and hid.

And when you did come back to fight, you had to get someone else to fight your battle for you. The only reason your clan is still around is because for us to have any chance of surviving in this war, we had to focus on IMP.

The only problem I have with IMP at this point is that they're backing a fool like you. Other than that, I was enjoying battling them.

On that note IMP, it has been a pleasure so far meeting you on the battlefield, but I really do question your choice of allies.

Pain Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 4:36:10

WAAAAAMBULANCE on the way.

IMP you can sidestep the issue, but you knew you were gonna get it from focus this set. anyone with half a brain coulda seen that.

i like how you guys are crying about us coming into a war and "gangbanging" you, a war that should have been ours anyways, but not even a month after you and aodt gangbanged focus. let me introduce you to my friend kettle.

youre a fluffing joke, seriously.
Your mother is a nice woman

Ivan Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 8:27:23

rofl@twain we were planning to hit you earlier, imp came to us and offered to join in I didnt go looking for them im sure rico can confirm this

and once again yer talking out of yer bum twain, im asking people to discuss it not sayin much else bout it as I know that it was a dumb move

fluff!

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 8:48:53

bladibladiblah.

Its simple. Old FFA rule. 2 vs 1 wars are wrong. Amount of countries/networth doesnt count. PAN can ask any ally to come in, since imp and sof 'broke the rule'.

All those non-FFA players go back to your server or follow our rules.

H1N1

Jun 21st 2010, 9:11:43

Ivan Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 9:39:08

lol@rebelnbk

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 12:28:41

lol still havnt learned to troll Nukevil

Not trolling; just giving an example. I've no reason to troll here, since I don't play FFA. But, my point still stands.

To elaborate, say you're having a party with your friends or whatever, and this swarm of flies comes in, and lands on your food. Then, they do whatever they do to food whenever they land on it, then fly off. Your party is essentially ruined.

A couple hours later, you find this same swarm of flies, only now, they're having their own little party, on a nice, fat dog turd (which is probably where they were before they landed on your food, yummm!). You have two options: wait until the flies leave their party before killing them, or going ahead and stepping on those flies, getting them all in a single stroke, but with the small side effect of getting doo on the bottom of your shoes.

You, Ivan, along with the rest of your membership, are the flies, and the turd you're partying on is SoF in FFA. The act of you landing on the food at the earlier party is the act of SoF coming to FFA and trying to enforce what FFA apparently considers an unacceptable retal policy. The people at this earlier party are the rest of FFA. The person having to make the decision on whether to terminate the integrity of your alliance's countries now or later is, of course, the alliances that have been, and currently are, fighting and destroying SoF and its allies.

Level with me, Ivan. If the situation were reversed, and an alliance came to 1a from FFA, and tried to enforce what you considered an unacceptable retal policy on SoF, would you not do the same thing? You wouldn't wait to kill them at all.

Because let's face it. Dog doo is actually quite easily washed off the bottom of one's shoes if they do it quickly enough.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

joeskin Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 12:35:30

PANLV rules...

Go Focus :)
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

Twain Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 14:08:29

That's one of the more amusing and elaborate metaphors I've heard in awhile, NukEvil.

Well done.

Jun 21st 2010, 14:17:00

rofl@twain we were planning to hit you earlier, imp came to us and offered to join in I didnt go looking for them im sure rico can confirm this

and once again yer talking out of yer bum twain, im asking people to discuss it not sayin much else bout it as I know that it was a dumb move

fluff!

So let me get this straight... IMP is whining about us going into a War when an ally requested us. however Rico went trolling for a war he had no business in.... LoL.

So what are IMP's reasons for going in to the war: I heard someone say it had a long term strategic advantage. So you offered your hand in a war you had no reason to be in for simple ass kissing... or to get away from a ass kicking you knew was coming your way.....

Either way pretty lame.

Jun 21st 2010, 14:17:55

Oh and PS Ivan, Rico won't admit he came looking to you for a war he is delusional.