Verified:

azmodii Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 23:22:37

SOTA.

Let the games begin :D
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

ICe Man

Jul 2nd 2010, 23:23:30

Oh, nice... But, my friend, I think you already win.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

General TwizTid

Jul 2nd 2010, 23:33:59

GO EoEA!!
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Twain Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 23:40:51

Over/Under Question for you: How many countries of SOTA's die before they notice?

On the one hand, they've been pretty much inactive all set.
On the other hand, they did JUST retag, so maybe they're paying a little attention right now....

I'm putting the over/under at 7.5 (so we have no pushes)

What's everyone taking?

General TwizTid

Jul 2nd 2010, 23:47:45

^^ You confused me on the 2nd line O.o
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Dragon Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 23:50:11

Excuse me? You're declaring war on a tag that largely has done nothing all set? And has done nothing to you?

WTF is your problem?

Dragon Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 23:52:32

ESD will have a statement very shortly.

azmodii Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 0:10:58

Originally posted by Dragon:
Excuse me? You're declaring war on a tag that largely has done nothing all set? And has done nothing to you?

WTF is your problem?

No one has really "Done anything to us".
How can you have a war when all the good targets are already at war? I dont net and neither do my clan mates.

Its not personal at all. Its about having fun.

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 0:12:08

You come into this game begging for people to give you a DNH and as soon as you think you have your feet under you, you declare war against a clan that's "inactive" at best. And certainly a clan that's done nothing to you.

You better get some pacts very fast that discourage me from putting you on ESD's Farm Out Of Existence list. In my opinion, you have taken advantage of the good nature of players and clans on this server and I won't tolerate it.

At the minimum, I will not recognize a war DNH pertaining to you, and I'm currently deciding whether or not I'll tell my other two members to detag so they will bear no responsibility in what's about to happen to you should you decide to continue tobe an aggressor without just cause.

The Good Will of this server allowed you to gain enough power to declare an unjust war. I will personally see that this mistake is rectified if need be.

Edited By: Dragon on Jul 3rd 2010, 0:13:22
See Original Post

ICe Man

Jul 3rd 2010, 0:20:18

1 kill FS...

HORRAH
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

azmodii Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 1:22:41

You come into this game begging for people to give you a DNH and as soon as you think you have your feet under you, you declare war against a clan that's "inactive" at best. And certainly a clan that's done nothing to you.

You better get some pacts very fast that discourage me from putting you on ESD's Farm Out Of Existence list. In my opinion, you have taken advantage of the good nature of players and clans on this server and I won't tolerate it.

At the minimum, I will not recognize a war DNH pertaining to you, and I'm currently deciding whether or not I'll tell my other two members to detag so they will bear no responsibility in what's about to happen to you should you decide to continue tobe an aggressor without just cause.

The Good Will of this server allowed you to gain enough power to declare an unjust war. I will personally see that this mistake is rectified if need be.

I begged no one for a DNH, least of all you dragon. And I dont understand where the resentment is? They are players in this game. If they are inactive (Which due to recent activity suggests not so much so) they should be in vacation mode. Thats what it is there for.

On needing a reason to declare? Why? We are a fresh clan with no ties, that likes to war. Does that mean we should be stuck netting because we might upset you? Pfft.

Tell me who should have I declared on dragon? That wouldn't enrage you?

And who's good nature have I prayed on? Certainly not my members as it was a joint decision on who to war. All agreed that they were the only target that we could hit. If you didnt notice, there are only 2, out of 4 hitting SOTA, and thats because of the fact that yes - They may not notice. In which case, we wont pursue a tag kill. If they jump on board then Yah! We have a nice little fun war.

Jumping to conclusions is a bad trait, and I think you had best be thinking about what your saying before you dictate to other "players" how they should play. That directly contadicts your "honor" speach. Wheres the honor in bullying people to play the way you want????

Have we asked anything? Nope. Have we farmed anyone? Nope. Have We been farmed? Yup(RKO). Did we declare fair and just, or just FS and THEN Declare? Nope, We declared well before the FS.

Keep your nose out of other peoples business, I remember you having a good old go at other people stepping into wars that dont concern them.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 1:23:49

ESD is pausing. A response to EOEA's cowardly BS has been sent.

You know, I don't know how many of you guys think this dude is your friend, but anyone who begs for a free pass and then declares war as soon as he's got his clan in fighting shape can't be trusted.

My advice? Step on this prick and squash him. Like a bug, or he's going to be a continual problem. fluffer's got no honor. If it was me, I'd be careful about being allied to him. Obviously, he's treacherous and if it wasn't an inactive clan like SOTA, it might be you eating kill runs right now.

Y'all can do what you want. I'm personally going to punish this SOB. I don't reward bad behavior.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 1:30:11

Originally posted by azmodii:
Keep your nose out of other peoples business, I remember you having a good old go at other people stepping into wars that dont concern them.

Not likely, slick. If you had ANY balls, you would have warred RKO who farmed you rather than take it out on some clan you saw to be weaker than you. That's the kind of fluff woman beaters and abusers do.

A clan that prolly hasn't taken turns in a week or better at that.

You're a fluff. And apparently, your clan is a bunch of like minded pussies and I didn't come back to play this game after 7 years to have idiots bully the server.

If I can't MAKE a clan that will tag kill you every reset from now until Doomsday. I'll join one that will, but your buillfluff isn't going to fly here.

Edited By: Dragon on Jul 3rd 2010, 1:32:05
See Original Post

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 1:34:47

You can stop now or I can just personally keep you farmed down to Humanitarian levels.

It's up to you. If you want to keep getting pounded in the ass, that's fine by me. I have nothing but time on my hands.

Dallas Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 1:37:47

Yup...its a little unfair..sota, at least this set, is way to small to war even it had done anthing..you may wanna rethink this before you literally end up reaping what you sow here for sets to come..and thats real good advice!

fun is taking on a clan larger than you..not smaller and weaker, not to mention inactive!

azmodii Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 1:42:32

ESD is pausing. A response to EOEA's cowardly BS has been sent.

You know, I don't know how many of you guys think this dude is your friend, but anyone who begs for a free pass and then declares war as soon as he's got his clan in fighting shape can't be trusted.

My advice? Step on this prick and squash him. Like a bug, or he's going to be a continual problem. fluffer's got no honor. If it was me, I'd be careful about being allied to him. Obviously, he's treacherous and if it wasn't an inactive clan like SOTA, it might be you eating kill runs right now.

Y'all can do what you want. I'm personally going to punish this SOB. I don't reward bad behavior.

Cowardly?

Like your 17M NW country attacking my 3M NW country? How can I hope to retal that? Oh and after 2 EM's being eaten by my SDI, did you really think the other 15 were going to get through?

When did I beg for a free pass? How about you quote me on that one?

And how about you show me the rule thats says "You must have a valid reason for warring a clan"

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 1:47:08

You know Dallas, I wouldn't even give a crap if SOTA was at least active. At least then, it would be an actual fight.

But this punk ass fluff pops onto the server, asks people for pacts and then uses the server's good intentions to biuld up and war a clan that's not really even playing.

I got their target practice swingin'. EOEA is a permanent enemy of any clan I run or am in if I have anything to do with it. I don't like cowards very much.

azmodii Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 1:52:08

Not likely, slick. If you had ANY balls, you would have warred RKO who farmed you rather than take it out on some clan you saw to be weaker than you. That's the kind of fluff woman beaters and abusers do.

A clan that prolly hasn't taken turns in a week or better at that.

You're a fluff. And apparently, your clan is a bunch of like minded pussies and I didn't come back to play this game after 7 years to have idiots bully the server.

If I can't MAKE a clan that will tag kill you every reset from now until Doomsday. I'll join one that will, but your buillfluff isn't going to fly here.

Kill RKO? Ha, I couldnt even break the son of a fluff. Yea, declare war on someone you cant hit. Real fun there. At least SOTA can fight back Dragon.

My part of the FS is over now. I had limited time to do so anyways. Im still stocked full of turns though. And im more than certain SOTA will notice and respond. If they dont, theres not much point hitting again.

Funny how PAN was caught unaware and you had nothing to say? Huh? Being caught unaware is a good war tactic, not a fluff move dumbass.

At least I declared it. I could have just hit and you would be none the wiser, unless you were actively watching over SOTA?

Woman Beater? Watch your words dragon, that steps over the boundry of "smack talk".

Desperado Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 1:57:48

well, is it sots or xsotax and didn't they merge into swords anyways?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Gazza Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:07:29

SOTA is a netting clan...
An inactive netting clan...
Im farmer fluff and this is my fluff

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:12:29

Cowardly?

Like your 17M NW country attacking my 3M NW country? How can I hope to retal that? Oh and after 2 EM's being eaten by my SDI, did you really think the other 15 were going to get through?

You declared war not only against a clan that did nothing to you but one that hasn't had any apparent activity in over a week. You get what you give and if you're eager to attack the defenseless, I'm eager to pack your lunch for you.

In terms of the cruise missiles? You became a target of opportunity and actually had some SDI. Cruise missiles are the most useless of all the missiles or did you not notice that I haven't used missiles of worth against you yet?

And how about you show me the rule thats says "You must have a valid reason for warring a clan"

There IS no such rule. Like there is no rule that idiots won't be pounded for exhibiting bad behavior. You decided that somehow, if your clan attacked a non-active tag that it would somehow earn you respect.

Trust me. Your poor judgment has earned you something, but it ain't respect.

Edited By: Dragon on Jul 3rd 2010, 2:14:37
See Original Post

rpottage Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:16:40

Oh Oh, I know this one.

Did it earn them.... disgust?

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:17:45

It earned them my undying attention. I've got little to no use for cowards or bullies. It's that simple. Or morons for that matter.

Edited By: Dragon on Jul 3rd 2010, 2:20:26
See Original Post

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:29:06

Oh. And in case you haven't figured it out just yet azmodii, your tag is my personal landfarm for the rest of the set.

So do me a big favor and explore a bunch of acres? I'd appreciate the help.

kemo Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:33:45

what a shame. thats not what i was asked to help you kill in pm's
all praised to ra

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:38:42

Wait a minute. This guy asked you to help him kill SOTA and told you it was some other clan?

kemo Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:41:02

sota was never mentioned. im kinda drinkin good right now so i maybe shoulda just shushed up. either way im gonna try to sober up before i go into more details. i dont wanna drunk fs :(
all praised to ra

Twain Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:44:50

Dragon is sexy when he's mad.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:47:28

No need to say any more. It;s obvious that old azmodii is a manipulative, lying coward if he has to trick people into attacking countries in an inactive clan.

Just shows you have to be careful because your next fight might be with the inside of a wet paper bag.

kemo Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:51:08

errmmm i kinda put the last paper bag on your sisters head last night...

one of ya need to make a run to the store for more
all praised to ra

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:52:04

Dragon is going to be all sexy and put any clan azmodii is in on farm status. He'd be smart to keep his mouth shut and attack from the shadows. Like all pussies do.

Fact: EOEA is officially ESD farmland from now until the end of days. The whole server is welcome to join in though. ESD likes to share the wealth like that.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:56:09

Well honestly, my sister is still my wife cause we ain't deevorced yet so you be careful whut you say about my kin.

Elvish Magi

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:57:04

Kemo, are you on MSN or ICQ? I'd like a word if pos - thanks!
MSN:
AIM: ElvMagi

kemo Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 2:58:18

well then dragon just a heads up she had better of takin whatever type of beer yall consider your mornin after pill

em thats a no. i has no messengers
all praised to ra

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 3:00:07

She's 3 feet tall and the top of her head is flat so you have some place to put your beer.

Dragon is no idiot.

kemo Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 3:03:09

oi like my aunts ass eh? a walkin shelf
all praised to ra

Elvish Magi

Jul 3rd 2010, 3:06:01

np Kemo - you have a PM instead then :)
MSN:
AIM: ElvMagi

azmodii Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 7:37:43

No need to say any more. It;s obvious that old azmodii is a manipulative, lying coward if he has to trick people into attacking countries in an inactive clan.

Just shows you have to be careful because your next fight might be with the inside of a wet paper bag.

Now dragon take a minute to ACTUALLY READ, Instead half of skimming and making half-fluffed accusations.

If you must know I asked kemo if he would break some RKO countries for me, so that we could actually hit back. He had mentioned earlier that he had a grudge against RKO & why not pool together for a common cause? I also asked sweedishviper the same thing. Your taking things way out of proportion here and accusing me of stuff I didn't do. Dont believe me? Ask him yourself, Im sure that he will confirm it.

I never asked anyone to help attack SOTA, nor was it my sole decision to do so. Yes they are inactive, I thought I'd grab their attention. Want a reason? Many of us are old players and many of us carry grudges. Need I say more. My reasons are my own.

Have any attacks commenced since then? Im full of turns again, but I'm waiting for them to respond.

I really dont care dragon, to be quite honest you have talked a lot and made a lot of accusations without so much as a quote to back them up. Its a game dude. Grow the fluff up!

Oh and on another note, THIS IS THE INTERNET.
Save your smack talk for your girlfriend douche.

SwedishViper Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 7:42:19

Ah azmodil you told me EoEa were to attack RKO, suicide was the word, but i guess you changed your mind in the last minute.

A valid reason is always a good one though and to attack a much larger clan with no obvious chance of success earns more respect than anything .... at least from me

Edited By: SwedishViper on Jul 3rd 2010, 7:43:47
See Original Post
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

Jul 3rd 2010, 7:46:21

Hmm the activity it this thread is really out of this world..... guess these things should happen more often just to spark some sort of grudges that makes ppl stay and play the game sets after sets seeking some weird sense of revenge :)
OVERLORD 4 Life

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 7:53:37

"A valid reason is always a good one though and to attack a much larger clan with no obvious chance of success earns more respect than anything .... at least from me" Actually a smaller alliance, lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Jul 3rd 2010, 8:05:14

thanks for reminding me of that fact Crippler, as it was totally unknown to me ;) ........

nah larger doesnt always mean size in numbers, especially in earth where all the talk is about networth, as is obvious in this case, 16 fully stocked dictators with 150-200% more net than one clans biggest country pretty much says it all...

Edited By: SwedishViper on Jul 3rd 2010, 8:05:59
See Original Post
OVERLORD 4 Life

azmodii Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 9:00:52

Originally posted by SwedishViper:
Ah azmodil you told me EoEa were to attack RKO, suicide was the word, but i guess you changed your mind in the last minute.

A valid reason is always a good one though and to attack a much larger clan with no obvious chance of success earns more respect than anything .... at least from me

I admit that in hindsight, it was a bad idea. But hey, we all make mistakes. I can live with mine.

I'm no coward, I'll take ESD head on if need be. Hell I would have hit RKO - but he has Millions of tanks, troops, jets, and twice as many turrets. It would be pointless. He was gaining 1M NW a day, I couldnt catch up.

Dragon - I've clearly made an enemy I didnt want, but what is war without enemies. Like I said before, I made a mistake - I can live with it. You wont catch me talking my way out of it.

General TwizTid

Jul 3rd 2010, 11:14:13

Just a bit too much reading in this thread....
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

kemo Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 11:52:52

kemo never said grudge. he had thoughts of hittin them on his own :P

also id like to see a lemming fs and you still win. tell rko i said its ok to proceed
all praised to ra

General TwizTid

Jul 3rd 2010, 11:59:58

lemming ftw!!!
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Sandman Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 15:34:46

Its not personal at all. Its about having fun. [/quote]

You're right. I hope you had as much fun farming me as I had killing your country in express. ;)

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2010, 15:51:11

can someone please explain timeline of this to me

ie war or no war or ceasefire or what

BP Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 17:16:27

Has IMP pulled their countries out of SOTA yet?
£-€

kemo Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 18:39:15

as kemo is now sober he regards this as an act of retartedness. its like playin kick ball against a kid in a wheel chair. im glad i didnt take part in this
all praised to ra