Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 19:06:18

kemo isn't the only one that's sober now.

Hee hee

Mars UP Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 20:54:32

Wow picking on a inactive clan....you the man!

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 21:08:20

Enshula: There is no war. At least on ESD's side. Unless you wanna get some payback for the 2 countries you lost.

However, since what happened was by my actions and my actions only, I'd just as soon give you two of my own countries as reps because this wasn't supposed to spill over onto you.

That said, EOEA has been made clearly aware of why I did what I did. And honestly, I'd do it again but I'd prolly detag first.

Supposedly, the reason for EOEA attacking zSOTAz is that after not one but TWO tag changes, IMP members are still hiding in the tag.

Now that may or may not be true, but at least one of the CURRENT countries in the zSOTAz tag sent me an in-game message on like the 2nd or 3rd day of the reset and it was Slash/Nightshade's country.

I watched the kill runs as they were happening and I was watching SOTA countries die that have been SOTA countries the whole goddamn reset. Countries that prolly haven't been played in days or weeks.

How do I know this? I'm a net gainer for Christ's sake. With the small amount of countries on the server, I scan about every country about every other day looking for grab targets as opposed to hitting the Explore button for 50 turns.

I know a LOT more than that, but I'm not going to share that. I'll just tell you that some very dirty things are going on and I'll leave it at that.

EOEA hit a clan of inactive countries. That's not a war. That's a slaughter, and it's bullfluff. MAYBE there are 2 or 3 countries in the zSOTAz tag that MIGHT be IMP hiders.

The rest of the countries in that tag have been SOTA since Day 1 of the reset.

azmodii Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 22:43:50

Ill reitterate.

In hindsight, bad idea. Had reasons as outlined.

The war on SOTA has ceased, and I have sent a message to nightlash. If and when SOTA start playing regularly again, I assume the dec will come swiftly.

- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

General TwizTid

Jul 4th 2010, 6:06:45

what dec?
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2010, 8:49:11

ok i dont really care too much about the whole thing, dont think it would be a good idea for anyone to give countries as reps

unless you mean just the land

but anyway i decided to stop landgrabbing, except maybe for some reselling land so no real need for any reps

i could even consider it a retal for some extreme dumbness i posted on bugs and suggestion board a while ago by azmodii :p

General TwizTid

Jul 5th 2010, 11:42:19

Glad to see that his has been settled, didnt really see a reason behind this myself lol
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Thunder Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 11:50:27

you didn't see my behind you did you ;P
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!