Verified:

Bauer24

Aug 3rd 2010, 6:07:30

there it is, big bad LaE.. cant take a small 16 country tag doing its retats against u.. and thats all I did.. wow... talk about bullie tactics.. LaE takes the cake on that one.. combined with cheating..
Defense will be our goal for this first round

DM Game profile

Patron

Aug 3rd 2010, 6:15:23

Had nothing to do with a retal. My LG on you was prior to my KR. After one LG I realized I almost turned into a netter trying to get land before my kills.

rpottage Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 6:19:40

Originally posted by Bauer24:
there it is, big bad LaE.. cant take a small 16 country tag doing its retats against u.. and thats all I did.. wow... talk about bullie tactics.. LaE takes the cake on that one.. combined with cheating..
After the KIWI thread, are you really allowed to complain?
Also, let's stop with the LAE cheat stuff. The mods dealt with it, it's over.

Originally posted by DM:
Had nothing to do with a retal. My LG on you was prior to my KR. After one LG I realized I almost turned into a netter trying to get land before my kills.
So why'd you kill him then?

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 6:38:20

personally, I was just bored...and I know bauer puts on funny antics when he dies. has nothing to do with politics or in game issues

The retal thing was pretty dumb, but not worth killing over.

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 6:54:12

Honestly, I had nothing to do with authing the kills, but after the kiwi thread, I was going to put you on the kill list sooner or later. The fact that you grabbed us afterwords makes me lol even more.

call us bullies all you want, you are a fluff mouthed little fluff that decided to grab a 430 country alliance with which you don't have a pact with? Who's the dipfluff in this situation? Lol

don't talk fluff, and dissapear from the forums for a set or 2 and ull be suprised with who will leave you alone
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

rpottage Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 7:00:48

Originally posted by NOW3P:
personally, I was just bored...and I know bauer puts on funny antics when he dies. has nothing to do with politics or in game issues

The retal thing was pretty dumb, but not worth killing over.
Ahh...

Well in general I'd say I'm not too fond of that reasoning. I mean it sucks to have an alliance just tag killing small guys for the fun of it cause they're bored...

But considering everything I know about CTU, and considering the whole Farming KIWI issue, I can't say I'm all that sad or disappointed.
I just don't want to see tags like what KIWI was getting killed simply for existing.

Pain Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 7:01:15

bauer you have to understand you are farmland. youre a one man tag trying to act like you have some pull in this game.

youre gonna get fluff slapped for it.
Your mother is a nice woman

Bsnake Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 7:12:31

The funny part is DM talking about being a netter or a killer...

Everyone knows he aint any good at either :-)
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 7:45:02

FYI

I just killed 2 of his countries from my iPod LOL man this thing hits slow.

Oh, and my 16 countries are mono techers with about 6k land, very little military, no tech sold yet, and about 90 stored turns

and I still broke and killed 2 of yours with 7 of mine, and lucky for you I got bored of 1 hit every 5 or so secconds, and gave up

like I said, you think you are a big fluff round these parts, and that's my problem with you. I just murdered 2 of your countries with my late startup mono techers, and you are trying to act like you own this place? Join a clan and learn some fluff dude
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Bauer24

Aug 3rd 2010, 8:40:03

first of all, all i've ever done with lae was retal.. i don't believe i ever grabbed u outright. You just cant stand a 16 country tag, leading you in any of the stats.. lmao.. bad ass lae..

KeSSie Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 10:46:51

*snickers and shakes my head*
EL YAY!

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 12:28:25

Everybody all together, now:

"AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

DM Game profile

Patron

Aug 3rd 2010, 14:35:15

Originally posted by Bsnake:
The funny part is DM talking about being a netter or a killer...

Everyone knows he aint any good at either :-)

I had to stop myself on that one. These damn LaE'ers got me like "Hrmmm, I should farm him before I kill" I grabbed him once and was like "WTF am I doing?!"....

So, you died.

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 15:57:11

Wait, ur tellin me that ur 16 country string was beating a 430 country tag on anw! NO WEI! That's hardcore dude
Swagger of a Chupacabra

DM Game profile

Patron

Aug 3rd 2010, 16:24:52

Originally posted by mrford:
Wait, ur tellin me that ur 16 country string was beating a 430 country tag on anw! NO WEI! That's hardcore dude

Way to make me feel great about my late tech starts dragging our ANW down.

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 17:09:25

Meh, just killed 2 more and one dropped to 50k no so I know he was online or I would of killed that one too.

This iPod hitting is kinda fun, I just figured out how to spam hit, but it's random, sometimes it'll be 2 hits, sometimes it'll be 20
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Fiat

Aug 3rd 2010, 18:41:14

The Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules

You should have left LaE alone in my opinion.

Desperado Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 19:00:39

decided to grab a 430 country alliance with which you don't have a pact with?

THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE, i DUN CARE WHO YOU ARE

btw ford, we don't grab allies, ever..... usually :P

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Havoc Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 19:19:39

This iPod hitting is kinda fun, I just figured out how to spam hit, but it's random, sometimes it'll be 2 hits, sometimes it'll be 20

Care to explain how?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 19:40:06

How I spam hit or how it's fun? :)
Swagger of a Chupacabra

azmodii Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 21:15:08

You just hit the send attack button multiple times. It processes 2 out of 3 clicks so if you spam click there is really no way to tell how many it will send. Good way to attack until readiness is gone.
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 21:25:43

Yeah, it's kinda like old school IE hitting. But I can only get it to work when I'm zoomed all the way out, and you have to time ur taps just right, cand go too fast or too slow, it's rather tricky
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 21:32:16

Bauer i was about to put you on the kill list too but LaE beat me to it.

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 21:37:36

Hellrush, you dynasty or what?
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 21:59:28

Like I said before.....boredom. Had nothing to do with the hits. I know that one of the 2 hits was a retal, and the 2nd was just you being a tool thinking your bouncing your retal was somehow our problem. But that doesn't get you on our kill list - we'd be much happier just to relieve you of your land.

Just a hint for future sets, bauer - if you wanna play as a one man tag, try to be likable if you want to live through the set.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 23:11:53

Originally posted by Ozzite:
Hellrush, you dynasty or what?

EoEA

Dragon Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 23:16:26

I don't know that you even have to be likeable. Justmaybe not UNlikeable.

Or have lots of friends scattered about different clans.

QM Diver Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 23:23:23

Originally posted by Desperado:

decided to grab a 430 country alliance with which you don't have a pact with?

THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE, i DUN CARE WHO YOU ARE

btw ford, we don't grab allies, ever..... usually :P

Yup! That's confirmed, fer sher! lol
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 4th 2010, 10:17:39

hellrush is EoEA????

/me plans FS on EoEA :P

Bauer24

Aug 4th 2010, 10:26:12

yes, he's their minister of WAR.. looks like dynasty is playing insite their too.. lmao

Bauer24

Aug 4th 2010, 10:31:02

199 hits, = 2 LaE dead. my efficiency is still better then yours

azmodii Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 11:31:26

Originally posted by Dark TwizTid:
hellrush is EoEA????

/me plans FS on EoEA :P

Ah.. Remember I know your address - Dont make me send you a picture of my bare ass

Originally posted by Bauer24:
yes, he's their minister of WAR.. looks like dynasty is playing insite their too.. lmao

What the fluff kinda drugs are you on bauer. Seriously - Your earning yourself a permament spot on my 'Douchebags to kill' list.
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

Bauer24

Aug 4th 2010, 11:38:08

I accept that... this is about u saying one thing, and one of your countries not following your orders.. ballless one.. the day after u said no more retals would be done, he did, and lae did your dirty work for u .. will u ever lead eoea

Elvish Magi

Aug 4th 2010, 12:24:34

Bauer, if you have a problem with EoEA then I suggest you contact a leader and try to resolve it. Running your mouth on here just gets you killed... as Lae have demonstrated.

If you feel mistreated by Azmodii you could try contacting me, but unless you have some new information I'm unaware of I doubt you'll get much joy.
MSN:
AIM: ElvMagi

Bauer24

Aug 4th 2010, 14:11:03

I have no real problem with eoea.. oir Azmodii.. just if he's your pres the problem is saying one thing, and getting others to do another for u..

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 14:19:05

199 hits for a kill with ur restarts! Omg! That's insane! No one can landkill like you. Please master, teach me
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Bauer24

Aug 4th 2010, 14:33:12

not a kill, two kills

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 16:56:52

U have to tell me how you did it. I'm floored with amazment
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 18:07:23

Originally posted by azmodii:
Your earning yourself a permament spot on my 'Douchebags to kill' list.

too late....

you're not even killing up Bauer. Sheesh, you can't find anything bigger to kill in a clan full of landfarms? lmao....yeah, you rock man.

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 18:37:39

Originally posted by NOW3P:

you're not even killing up Bauer. Sheesh, you can't find anything bigger to kill in a clan full of landfarms? lmao....yeah, you rock man.

If he tries to kill my landfarms, I'm hitting yours NOW3P :-P

Bauer24

Aug 4th 2010, 19:13:57

well Penis.. you can talk... My rear guard action is something u brought around not me.. and I will catch up cause all your restarts have to come thru or by me.. muHAHAHAHA

malykii Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 19:16:52

lol, that last post was pretty funny. all land farms must pass the valley of BAUERRRRR
fear the turtles.

kemo Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 19:25:31

you have no idea how hard ill laugh if he actually gets a kill on you
all praised to ra

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 19:40:42

Originally posted by kemo:
you have no idea how hard ill laugh if he actually gets a kill on you

Currently all of my countries are too big for him to hit! Hoping to keep it that way =)

KeSSie Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 21:32:21

I find Bauer threads/posts to be somewhat entertaining...post more!

*sits back and watches*
EL YAY!

Bauer24

Aug 4th 2010, 21:37:41

4-16

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 2:24:17

Ozzite - farm away, I gotta drop %80 of my NW to hit him now....

I think I could send more NW in a FA package than he has atm.

Heston Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 3:48:41

Bauer24, my friend, I chatted with you last set as a one man tag Smurfs. I didnt get messed with all set. I was free to do what i wanted. To accomplish this, I contacted every alliance that would talk to me (on irc or msn ect.) and personally talked to a clan representitive. I with no problem pacted anyone who would farm me, everyone was quite nice. It was not a problem really and I got it done without going to these boards.
Coming here with your fluff is a sign of disrespect. Its kind a place to rub it in or last resort to resolve something political. Now its never too late to ask for some pacts. you shouldnt really hit anyone anyway as a one man tag or noob. Getting into a war by yourself sucks dont it?

With all that being said..........

DO NOT PUT YOUR LITTLE RAT CLAWS ON MY LANDFARMS OR I WILL PERSONALY HUNT YOUR HAPPY ASS UNTIL YOU ARE fluffTING RAINBOWS ..!,,

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Popcom Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 5:02:15

soon all the 1 man tags that lae farms and kills are gonna make one giant ass clan lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Bauer24

Aug 5th 2010, 5:34:44

lmao