Verified:

Rip It Up Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 9:55:55

I Just want to say, thanks to AODT and SYN for the war...it was great fun. We had a heap of fun watching you guys being on the receiving end of an ass-kicking this time around ;-)

Kind of a shame that it's over already, but I want to extend my thanks to our allies in IMP, and DK in particular who although were co-erced into this war, did an amazing job backing us up. And also Focus who are made up of some of my long term friends from Earth FFA over the past 10 or so years. I know that this is the start of a strong alliance which has already seen the end of clans such as AODT expecting to be able to throw their weight around the server without severe consequence.

Maki, I know things didn't go your way this set, you probably were expecting something a little better whether it was in terms of your members restart rate or the performance of your ally in SYN. I Know that this war and all the wars so far between NBK and AODT have been about a love hate relationship...and it has brought life to this server that no-one can deny. In spite of all thats happened and what's been said, if there is ever a time when the two clans need to work together against a common foe, that it would be an amazing thing to witness indeed.

Finally, saving the BEST til last...my NBK comrades :-)
You guys have been amazing this set and our stats have reflected that. You all stood up when the gauntlet was thrown and have amassed an amazing number of kills conpared to last set, which started with a fast and decisive CS. Being the Head of War for you all is easy because of all the experience I have around me and even some newcomers to NBK who have worked hard to prove themselves.

With all that said...as of this moment here are the warstats..which i will imagine won't change much from here on in. Im expecting some sort of declaration of defeat from Makinso as he so kindly requested of us last set.

Good Guys
tag hits kills hpk defends deaths hpd
DKxCC 13849 40 346 12237 48 255
FoCuSxDC 22105 78 283 3979 14 284
IMPxCC 17364 67 259 13771 57 242
NBKxCC 81394 333 244 48008 178 270
Total 134712 518 260 77995 297 263
----------------------------------------------------

Bad Guys
tag hits kills hpk defends deaths hpd
SYNxCC 14193 44 323 17455 73 239
SYNxTAG 19 0 0 0
SYNxWAR 3991 19 210 8464 32 265
xXAoDTXx 59792 234 256 108793 413 263
Total 77995 297 263 134712 518 260

Edited By: Rip It Up on Apr 24th 2010, 9:56:37
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Makinso Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 10:04:28

LoL I kindly requested that of NBK last set because NBK wanted a ceasefire :P We purposely chose not to go for a CF RIU lol.

As for the war we threw in the towel when FoCuS FSed AoDT. There was no point even trying to war at that point as there was no way our breakers could maintain against breakers with that much stock.

warKitty Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 10:22:01

Goodfight maki and co
FFA - Death Knights Emperor <br>
Alliance - Death Knights Head of Internal Affairs<br>
[ICQ 317982982 ][ MSN ]

Rip It Up Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 12:07:28

hey Mak can i ask..who owns the God of War and Alison series?...those two people deserve a lot of respect for their walling abilities and activity for all the wars thus far. We knew we had to take on those players early to stand a chance.
MSN:

snawdog Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 12:10:26

Good post RIU, and Maki whats with the sour grapes?...sheesh..
ICQ 364553524
msn

Rip It Up Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 13:47:10

Also Mak...even without Focus, we were well on the way to winning the war...don't make it out to be an excuse when we all knew how this was going to end.
Focus just helped the end result come about faster :-)

Edited By: Rip It Up on Apr 24th 2010, 14:01:16
MSN:

Desperado Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 14:58:01

man maki, you have to try and throw muck in every thread don't you?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Popcom Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 15:08:06

I think the most AoDT was up, was about 40 kills. and we closed that cap, and picked off most of your breakers fairly early. by the time focus came into play we had the upper hand for sure, and were killing twice as many non-restarts a day basically.

Props to whoever runs the alison, and GoW series.

and GJ NBKillers. was a great war. rekindled my love of ee. glad twiz got me play'n a few weeks before the war haha.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Makinso Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 15:17:17

I disagree Popcom. IMP and NBK were FAR beneath our ANW before FoCuS stepped in. NBK and IMP were both at 1.4M ANW and AoDT was at 2.1M ANW at that point. Both IMP and NBK we're on there way to being decapitated in true breaking power.

So we were taking the upper hand in that lol. The difference in kills has been shifting from 30 - 50 all war long with AoDT constantly having the upper hand.

Looking at breaking power AoDT had 100ish countries above 3.5M Networth before FoCuS stepped in.

NBK/IMP had 45.

It's not sour grapes though Snawdog, I'm just saying AoDT never asked NBK for a ceasefire :) Thus will not surrender haha. We accept our faith and die only to come back harder one day or another. The reason I asked NBK to surrender last set is because they were asking us to ceasefire.

And I'm not saying AoDT would've definitly won this war. But I'm saying this could've gone two ways with the way it was flowing and there definitly was no clear outcome yet.

sampaul Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 15:40:51

^^^agrees with maki it could of been a close even match if it wasn't for focus coming in and taking out our breakers but hey fluff happens :)

Desperado Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 15:45:04

you know, I didn't know focus was that lethal of a clan that a 300 country tag could be completely devistated by a first strike from a 130 country tag.

clearly aodt and nbk both should just merge into focus as we are truly the premier killers in this server if we are able to not only decimate one clan, but two days later start decimating another clan thats twice our size.

fear the focus!!!

pants antler

Hellrush Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 15:47:55

AoDT is not tag killed boys this thread is a lie

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 16:22:56

desperado thats because you know nothing about war.

When they can no longer break more then 10% of an enemies numbers, that far into the war, and that 10% can break them at will, the war is over. Whether it takes an extra 2 or 3 weeks to end either way its over. In this case focus added almost 25-30% brreakers that were for all intents and purposes unbreakable, by normal means, aodt did the right thing just throwing in the towel.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Makinso Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 17:10:12

Thank you RaTS :)

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 18:42:12

BTW, I agree...
Congratulations to the AoDT member who runs the God of War string! This is, IMO, THE toughest warrior we've ever battled.
I'd say, from our point of view, he/she is the best you have, hands down! :O)

Would be great, to know just who that person is..

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Sauron NBK Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 18:57:20

I knew that was the main reason AODT wanted focus to stay in it even tho they were gonna CF when you guys still had plenty of breakers left:P

Everyone know we were well on our way to victory even before focus joined in.

Makinso Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 19:08:49

uuhhmmm the reason we told FoCuS to remain in is because it was over after FoCuS tore down 50 - 75 of our breakers which were finsihed by you guys. And after that we saw no reason to put in further effort as from that point the war was simply over.

There were like 25 of our breakers that could not even be broken by NBK nor IMP.

But if NBK thinks they can beat AoDT 1 on 1 I am also willing to setup a wardate next set :) So we can settle this once and for all. No gangbangs no calling in allies no outside FA. A straight up 1 vs 1 war.

like 4 - 5 weeks into the set. We will even create a second tag if our membership gets to big. To even the numbers up.

Edited By: Makinso on Apr 24th 2010, 19:09:56

Popcom Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 19:30:04

yes, but most of those 100 country's weren't even attacking...sure they had breaking power, but they were not using it, and we were picking off the most active hitters every day.
everyone one of your top NW breakers that were breaking could have been, and were being killed off
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Sauron NBK Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 19:49:00

LOL a little bit of a touchy subject? But w/e you may be right this war coulda gone either way.

And as for warring again next set? That would be really boring for the 3rd set in a row, they way I see it it's AoDT 1, NBK 1. If NBK got the FS with fully stocked fully prepped countries the outcomes of both our little wars woulda been much different.

I'd have to leave this one up to GT, I know most NBKers are looking forward to a peaceful netting set so I don't think NBK will war unless we are forced to.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 19:50:29

OH and I also have to give props to the GoW and Alison series' they were uber active and hard to kill:) fun war everyone.

crazyserb Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 19:53:34

that was an awesome war
so glad that we owned SYN/AODT in my first set in NBK
i must be lucky!!!

Makinso Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 19:57:20

Popcom yes. With FoCuS their breaking power those countries were ;)

without those you guys had tons of trouble reaching into thos countries.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 19:58:55

Everyone seems to be forgeting DK, Tuck and a few others had some monster countries the whole set, and they helped breaking quite a bit.

RaHL_DK

Apr 24th 2010, 20:17:49

I was going to say did we forget KC in DK has 15 countries that were over 7 mil net? or DK Tuck who had his breakers left in dk?

As the smallest alliance in this war DK held its own, I know AoDT and SYN do not realize the work or what it is we contributed, but I know both IMP and NBK do know, The work DK members put in!

I believe DK still has a 2.72M avg net, and that is with 48 countries of our 105 we started with being killed

and the war stats are just slightly off, as we have had to kill a few untags :)

It was a great war!!!
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

Popcom Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 21:04:02

serb..its not luck. its NBK. its how we roll :P

Anywho mak, we could debate this till the cows come home so ill just leave it alone.
was a good war. lots of fun.
glad i started playing again :D

1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Makinso Game profile

Apr 24th 2010, 23:54:32

no I didn't forget DK. lol

DK had some big breakers of which a few we could not touch.

(some of htem were high on jets low on trops thus killable) We left them alone on purpose deeming them inactive. When they becamce active though they were scary!

Rico Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 0:18:30

Great fight by both sides!

BSLIONS Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 1:36:33

Yep, have to give credit to the Allison and GOW series. They were so active they were practically the only countries I was worried about hitting. As soon as their restarts came out of protection I was gunning for them and I know I wasn't the only one.

Desperado Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 2:54:31

well, i know this much... unless crippy gave the wrong start time, boxcar's warstats are kinda... well.. wrong

a couple of my countries that were killed, bc says i only had 45 total hits with... when i had more hits than that in just bombing runs with em lol

pants antler

ou812 Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 3:28:11

Congratz to NBK and Co!

I'm very dissapointed that I wasn't able to participate in this war and you ladies were able to kill me at will :P

Win or lose I have no hard feelings against any of ya. In fact I'd like to meet ya'll and buy ya a drink at a bar then make a move on your GF's / Wifes :P

No matter what happens between us I hope the people in these clans know I still love them and they can contact me for nude pics of me at the gay bar I work at w/ Maki!

I always feel like a swinging piece of meat behind the velvet ropes! :P

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 3:30:20

E-mail or contact info for said pictures?

General TwizTid

Apr 25th 2010, 4:34:22

Dont leave this up to me....leave it up to RIU :p lmao jk

Great war, I give props to bart and LI for their great walling efforts(LI was also busy)

I also give props to Makinso and his tila countries....those were mother effers to kill lol

General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 4:34:50

Raging_Budda

Apr 25th 2010, 4:51:18

It was a good fight. Those Dumb Libs sure can put up a fight.

Rip It Up Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 13:13:35

Maki doesn't like talkin to me cos he knows i won't tell him what he wants to hear. lol.
MSN:

Makinso Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 14:14:19

Apr 24th 2010, 18:34:58
First you say,
'threw in the towel':

Then you say: 'Thus will not surrender'
You believe you cannot admit defeat? Your tag has been prevailed upon!
There is no dishonor in yielding to your enemies when you are beaten.
Yet now, AoDT's countries are all but vanquished, you still deny your undoing??

Maki..
When you ceased firing, you stopped fighting.. You and your crew quit resisting.....
Actually it's just as you have indicated....
By throwing in the towel, you HAVE SURRENDERED!

NBK views this as such, but cannot accept it, until every country has been dealt with conclusively. No cease fire has been requested..
Thus,
NBK will not stop firing until every AoDT country is dead! We went to war against over 300 AoDT countries, plus whatever amount you thought you needed to take us out from SYN. If you would have FS'd NBK only, we still would have been at near a hundred country deficit. Your numbers since the war started, kept declining.. This is not only due to your dead... As I see many AoDT countries have fled by detagging! As of now, only 20 countries remain in your tag.
We will find those, that have failed you by desertion!

QM Diver
NBK VP
--------------------------------------------------------------

QM Diver I have reposted your thread and deleted the other mate because for some reason your nick didn't come up in your own post. That somehow was causing some viewing problems for other users.

So here it is again

Rip It Up Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 2:28:32

QM has a nack for doing weird things with threads..he is great at breaking them and double posting insite LOL
MSN:

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 10:54:40

Quaaaaaack!

QM Diver I have reposted your thread and deleted the other mate because for some reason your nick didn't come up in your own post. That somehow was causing some viewing problems for other users.
========================================
This is really strange, cuz I saw it just fine after I posted it, and 7 some odd minutes later I posted just below it and I can still see it just fine too..

QuaaaaaacK!

Maki doesn't like talkin to me cos he knows i won't tell him what he wants to hear. lol.
------------------------
Well, RIP, it appears Maki may not like replying to my posts either?

You notice he hasn't addressed my previously posted post,
possibly for the same reason? uh oh, I feel a case of the "P's" coming on!!
LOL
But even more so, even perhaps by plainly postponing the publishing of my publication, and still won't post a reply?
Puhlease!
This, is puzzling, which doesn't please me, appearing piss poor and would be a pleasure to have his perennials pushed up his poop shoot, and pubes pulled one by one for pouting and pounding his poultry while playing pocket pool! Then.. Spanked for Pete's sake...
That'd be peachy! But, we'll probably need proof, that he's NOT beyond reproach....?
Seems particularly easier now, to just pick, 'bypass', is your decision about the prominent points I've politely posted previously, eh Maki?

What an I smokin, you ask? What ever did they put in those Injuns' peace pipes?

But seriously folks!

*As I raise a full glass,*
This toast goes includes all the members at DKxCC, IMPxCC, FoCuSxDC, and of course NBK's crew.....

CHEERS!! Let's bask a little while, in the winning light, shall we? You had our backs, we appreciate it, and we won't forget it!
*clinking glasses, beer spilling*

QM Diver
NBK VP
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 14:31:45

"There were like 25 of our breakers that could not even be broken by NBK nor IMP."

Untrue. You had 0 breakers that I could not kill. Only reason I didn't try was because most of your top ones were online with 100 turns stored half the time. I went for countries that just finished a kill run. And yes, NBK didn't have as many countries over 3.5mil, but we had a ton lower. And 2 2mil countries will break a 4mil NW country no prob. So your "unbreakable" claim is sorta a joke. NBK had more countries then AoDT did, without even counting IMP and DK, you had no chance at winning, especially with your low restart rate.

So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 14:57:47

Good fight NBK - although for me, you won't get credit for the full win until you take on AoDT 1:1, and with no ally interference. I understand the circumstances didn't allow that this set, but until I can see both clans in solo form I wouldn't award bragging rights to anyone...especially since AODT's dumbass allies (and primary breakers) got themselves killed off for their own stupidity.

Popcom Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 15:19:04

wow now3p....wow. you had 150 country's more then us...not like 1:1 would have even been a fair fight, we still would have been on the uneven side. but we gladly would have fought you.

it was aodt that figured they would get a second clan to gang bank us so you could have 2x our #.
with our allys it was an = fight. so not sure what you are even talking about,....
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Hobo Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 15:21:06

Hear hear!

Good war, no matter what we are fighting for!

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 16:58:22

NOW3P, by that logic, if say NBK brought an ally in everytime they fought someone, no matter the circumstances, if they lose you can just say it wasn't a 1v1 so it doesn't count.
They picked the rules for the fight, and they lost by the rules they picked. Although if compare hit stats if you want, even with the FS, NBK on its own, outhit all of AoDT. Outkilled all of AoDT too.

These stats are NBK vs AoDT for the NBK stats from start of war to April 22
For AoDT it is AoDT from start of war, and this includes hits on LaE, IMP, DK, and NBK.

Attacker Defender Hits Kills HPK
NBKxCC xXAoDTXx 61,594 237 260
xXAoDTXx EVERYONE 59,416 232 256

Aodt had a large country advantage and a FS, and still lost in hits and kills vs NBK, what can you say to defend that?
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 16:59:36

I did april 22 because the last few days didnt really count, was mainly just focus.
NBK

Makinso Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 21:09:17

K4F

Those stats are not very clean though. As the minute we got FS by FoCuS I told AoDT to standdown and let the countries die lol. So from the very day AoDT has been hit by FoCuS which there has been practically NO hits output by AoDT.

So that's not a fair stat to use when calculating the war before FoCuS stepped in. I can't pull up the stats from date to date as we have just setup GHQs FFA tools so the FFA database for GHQ doesn't go that far back.

BUt basically FoCuS decalred on the 19th. so you're taking 3 full days of extra stats in that where AoDT basically did a few to no hits by choice.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 26th 2010, 21:17:06

Rip It Up Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 0:44:14

LMAO Mak...because you had no heart to put up a fight is no excuse. NBK outhit AODT, and we killed more of yours...period. Stats don't lie. You can make excuses but the facts still stand.
MSN:

Makinso Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 0:57:58

RIU.

You're not getting my point.

Everyone is argueing how much this war was won by NBK and allies before FoCuS stepped in. But then K4F pulls up stats that were taken 3 days AFTER FoCuS FSed. So that's not a good comparisement to make.

I agree stats don't lie but you have to use them right to show a fair and honest image of the situation.

No heart to put up a fight is not really case, we didn't see the use of the fight so just discarded it. Is that an excuse? No, but we're not gonna invest a huge amount of time into a war that's of no or without excitement really. It's the whole reason we agreed to CF NBK last set there was no excitement to the war.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 27th 2010, 1:33:42

Anyone want to start an over/under?

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 27th 2010, 1:35:22

Abbadon

May 1st 2010, 21:04:47

No heart/ not during the war or at the conclusion. Not impressed Maki.... Many excuses why you lost, all pride no honor.

Allison series and GoW hats off...

Superior numbers for the FS plus another clan to go in with with you, then whining about being outnumbered... You didn't mind the numbers when you had the upper hand. What a joke.