Verified:

ICe Man

Jul 5th 2010, 1:36:33

Tier One:
True power players on this server, the 3 largest clans simply put.

1.) ASYLUM - Once again in a 1v1 war smashed NBK. And still has a few decent countries. However, we shall see if they remain number one when NBK decides to turn the tables and FS them next reset. Atleast, I would assume NBK wouldn't get themselves FS'd AGAIN? Would they?

2.) NBK - Lsat reset they put AoDT down like a old dog. In this new era's largest and closest thing you could call a "server war." However, despite the hardest fight I've ever seen a FFA tag give, they are losing yet again to AoDT. Seems NBK would eventually get an FS on AoDT for once... Kinda makes you wonder. Maybe this next reset we'll get to see a NBK fs?

3.) LaE - Netting, trees, blah blah blah -- They are big and they netgain. Simple as that.

Tier Two:
Mid sized alliances that actually seem to control the market and sway of this game.

3.) FOCUS - Well, I'm pretty sure they are the pound-for-pound best fighting clan on this server. Simply put they owned IMP, AGAIN. They also should see a few top 100 finishes.

4.) IMP - Very, VERY, impressive FS on PANLV. Desimated some very large and strong countries. I think had they hit FoCuS instead of PANLV this reset would have been a different reset for FoCuS and IMP. However, hopefully IMp will not make the same mistake that NBK has continually made with AoDT, DON'T let them FS you. It's GG on this server.

5.) PANLV - With a few inactive on vacation and other reasons their war effort vrs SoF/IMP was pretty sad. But, up until this moment the race for the top countries was nothing but over. Next reset I suspect it will be SoF vrs PANLV -- PANLV better watch out.

6.) Dynasty - Quiet, as usual. Had a little "war" with CTU or TKE or something. Point being, was nothing for Dynasty. Should push a few countries in top 10 once again.

Tier Three:
Smaller sized alliances.

7.) ESD - Quiet netgainners who seem to have made enemies out of EoEA defending their "fun" war with SOTA. I suspect they will be contenders for AVG nw title.

8.) SoF - Welcome to FFA. L:L dont' work here. But you proved you'd fight for it. And fight you have done. You've fought hard and made PANLV earn EVERY kill. I suspect you will come with numbers and give PANLV a fight of their life next reset. Maybe even move to a tier three alliance.

9.) EoEA - Warring SOTA was probably a bad choice. Especially since Slash, although inactive , has friends. I suspect you will have a fight on your hands next reset via Slash.

10.) SOTA - So many years, and still here. Worth a mention.

Edited By: ICe Man on Jul 5th 2010, 1:37:02
See Original Post
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 2:39:07

lol Whats up icey I like it! ps give a shout out to Bsnakes as a tag.. he destroyed his suitor and continues to run the kill list!

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 2:57:58

I think NBK probably is outkilling aodt NW wise now, lol. Besides war still isn't over, aodt has less then half of what they started with and dropping, NBK still at full numbers pretty much.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 3:02:32

Btw I do like your Rankings Ice, nice reading, and pretty accurate :D
NBK

Some Guy

Jul 5th 2010, 3:33:15

I'd like to see FoCuS actually participate in a non-BS/gutless war before I can agree to anything regarding their war-clan status.

ICe Man

Jul 5th 2010, 4:32:23

I'd like to see Some Guy actually participated in this game before I can agree anything regarding the crap he spews out.

PS. IMP/AoDT gangbanged FOCUS first... Mucho love-o~

K4F -- AoDT kinda got bored from what I'm seeing. Which, OBVIOUSLY, without the FS it woulda been NBK's game. Maybe it's to actually do something FIRST? :)

BJ - I tried to not include 1-man tags. However, Bsnake has been pwning people all reset. =)
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Desperado Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 6:58:24

unconfirmed

had imp not helped sof, they woulda got slaughtered, and imp woulda been fs'd

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

General TwizTid

Jul 5th 2010, 7:11:02

Very nice rankings icey :)
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Makinso Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 10:45:30

Spot on Icey :)

and yes we got :P bored.

We're not even having a mandatory restart policy like we usually do :P + we have players on temp leave because they are finishing school/college/uni etc and need to go through finals etc.

And K4F your Kill/NW ratio statement is pointless at this point of a war. As your top countries consist of countries between 450K - 550K. LOL. We are killing untags whom are far bigger then your top countries :P

Thunder Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 11:17:49

We're not even having a mandatory restart policy like we usually do :P + we have players on temp leave because they are finishing school/college/uni etc and need to go through finals etc.

LIES
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

General TwizTid

Jul 5th 2010, 11:32:23

I feel sorry for the untags that dont belong to us.... you guys kill 10 untags, and 1 belongs to us.. lmao
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Akula|-|

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2010, 11:46:38

Originally posted by ICe Man:
However, Bsnake has been pwning people all reset. =)

bsnake ftw ! :)
SOL - AT
AoDT - FFA

men in black are the white knights of the night !

Thunder Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 11:48:27

BTW...I am > General Twizted by 100x so I only have to post this one time and I take over all the threads he posted in
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 11:56:52

Maki, we could triple the avg NW of our clan in a couple days, but we don't want to :P
NBK

General TwizTid

Jul 5th 2010, 11:59:03

LIES! Im > now3p who is also > Thunder.... but ill see to it those threads are mine... when im not tired
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Thunder Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 11:59:42

That wasn't in all caps so its not true
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 12:59:07

Yeah I will admit, we fail at getting the FS in.
NBK

Jul 5th 2010, 14:39:10

Does NBK want some crazy FA packages to get breakers in this war?

According to Aodt that isn't against the Focus UNAP so i'd be happy to send some money bushels and military your way to even this war out.

I've got 16 countries with around 2 bil in them and about 150m bushels and about 6mil troops/turrets each.

I can FA you 5 breakers a day or so ;)

Jul 5th 2010, 14:39:26

They've been FA'ing SoF anyway.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 14:41:23

Hmmm, well, they were getting some FA's from TKO for most of the war last set. And it would cut down the amount of lemming attacks I gotta do to break down from 70 failed in a row, lol.
NBK

Jul 5th 2010, 14:43:34

Eh hit me up on a messenger some time I'm pretty sure Asylum did it for Sof and maybe IMP so I'm not super concerned as it's not breaking our "agreement"

Let me know.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 15:00:28

Although I am trying to set lemming records! One of Croatia's countries took over 100 hits before I broke, lol.
NBK

vern Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 15:00:32

tee hee, more targets

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 15:09:11

Well there are 300 of us at lower NW, you aodt fellows are more then welcome to visit us anytime you want :D
NBK

Abel

Jul 5th 2010, 15:22:12

K4F isn't to smart.

Total countries: 593 ASylum
Total countries: 1042 NBK

looks like asylum is outkilling nbk 2-1

Some Guy

Jul 5th 2010, 15:53:17

ICe - Yes, that happend. But word has it that FoCuS started it when they jumped IMP in set 1. And round and round we go.

And IMP/SoF wasn't a gangbang. PANLV had the country and networth and avg networth advantage at the FS. They should have been more than able to fight a decent war.

Even if you ignore the fact that FoCuS had it coming and started the whole BS in the first place (which they like to do) they were still smart in hitting FoCuS with AoDT last set, as FoCuS would have jumped into the war anyway like they always do. "Don't get FS'd" right?

Desperado - Yeah... that makes it okay.

Edited By: Some Guy on Jul 5th 2010, 15:58:24
See Original Post

Havoc Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 16:12:21

Activity, preparedness and willingness to war/wall/restart usually outweighs numbers when it comes to war..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Jul 5th 2010, 16:45:20

not to mention usually netters are set up to net. not kill And most netting countries have huge gaping war holes that leave them easy targets. So i would say 50 war ready war strat countries would probably easily kill 100 netting countries.

Not to mention there was no reason for imp to hit pan other then pan being in their news 3x and kissing sof's ass being imp's long term strategy. (in a post rico said it i'm just repeating it) But i don't care to discuss why imp declared on pan only that it was common knowledge focus was coming for them.

They died without even putting up a fight so such is life.

vern Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 17:18:05

i just counted 260 that are out of protection K4F, but yes point taken i need to drop nw to hit :(

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 19:01:50

Originally posted by Abel:
K4F isn't to smart.

Total countries: 593 ASylum
Total countries: 1042 NBK

looks like asylum is outkilling nbk 2-1

Lol@Donny.

Who cares if you kill one of ours, it is replaced within 2 days at most 3. We are using crap countries days outta protection to kill solidly built, teched up countries 10x our size, and we are doing it at a pretty good rate. Set isn't over :D

Wars are not all about kills, restarting is just as important.
NBK

Desperado Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 19:33:30

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Maki, we could triple the avg NW of our clan in a couple days, but we don't want to :P

i could do ythat with my countries in 5 minutes

pants antler

shooter Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 19:37:47

LaE is ranked to low
Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 20:32:15

NW is overrated, lemming style is the way to go!
NBK

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 5th 2010, 21:23:35

Hmmm, well, they were getting some FA's from TKO for most of the war last set. And it would cut down the amount of lemming attacks I gotta do to break down from 70 failed in a row, lol.

Kill4free get ur facts right, 4 countries were aided with 2 packages each last reset by TKO, i should know i was the one who sent the aid and it wasn't most of the war it was a day or 2 before the ceasefire

stop talking crap
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Desperado Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 21:31:04

warster, get off my forum :P

damn 1a mod

pants antler

gambit Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 21:35:38

warster...

could you please let me have my 208 turns that i have stored in my express country?

i would like to use those before the set ends :P
Natural Born Killer

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 21:38:19

Originally posted by Warster:

Kill4free get ur facts right, 4 countries were aided with 2 packages each last reset by TKO, i should know i was the one who sent the aid and it wasn't most of the war it was a day or 2 before the ceasefire

stop talking crap

Pfff a couple days were most of the war :P
Reguardless my point was aodt was getting FA pacts during the war, and you just admitted to it, so you proved my point correct, lol.
NBK

Abel

Jul 5th 2010, 22:00:33

why do you keep calling me donny?

im not him.

i havnt started playing this reset im waiting till this set to end to join somewhere.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 22:17:47

Funny guy, you made a total of 5 posts, 4 of em dissing NBK and the last one is the one you just posted, even warster doesn't show that much hostility towards NBK.

Donny/Billy stops posting about a week ago, the instant he stopped posting you started posting, and making posts similar to the ones he makes.

Edited By: Kill4Free on Jul 6th 2010, 0:31:16
See Original Post
NBK

Desperado Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 23:21:24

just have nuke compare ip's

pants antler

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 6th 2010, 1:59:36

Speaking of nukes, aodt just nuked me down to 800 acres :( Took the rest of the kill run to get back up to 2k.
NBK

Mad Morticia Game profile

Jul 6th 2010, 3:26:10

Freely admit we have 4-5 members who simply are not playing their countries let alone fight in a war. But that's OK. Just hope they drop by the wayside next reset because personally am fed up with nonactive members altho will admit I am in the minority in this.

However, must congratulate the SOFers on their ability to get FA packages regularly, their incredible stonewalling abilities and even have met a great guy in there who impressed and also amused me. And so would like to take this occasion to formally invite any SOFers who would like to join the ranks of PANLV to cross over the bridge next reset. I know you guys will play your countries and even stay awake 24/7. Good war.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 6th 2010, 3:34:23

All lies Donny, we all know you are addicted to posting, stopping for even a week must be harder then a crack addict giving up crack :P
NBK

azmodii Game profile

Jul 6th 2010, 3:44:46

Nice work ICE, Im sure we will have a nice fight on our hands, But there is still 15 days left in the set.

It would be interesting to see this again a day before the set ends :D
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

General TwizTid

Jul 6th 2010, 6:37:13

K4F no more posting towards Donny, your post will get deleted.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 6th 2010, 7:42:32

Originally posted by Warster:

stop talking crap

Pfff a couple days were most of the war :P
Reguardless my point was aodt was getting FA pacts during the war, and you just admitted to it, so you proved my point correct, lol.

i've admitted it about 5 times on this forum that i ... warster sent maki aid last reset just before i joined the tag

its old news, all my friends in NBK know , and i have no hostility towards NBK , i just dont like you bringing TKO into this over a handful of aid packages, u ended up getting to kill the countries anyway so whats the big deal
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

General TwizTid

Jul 6th 2010, 8:07:31

Yes, no point in talking trash to TKO K4F.

Warster is a good person, much love for him and all TKO. They were our friends at one point.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Thunder Game profile

Jul 6th 2010, 8:16:30

I as your Emperor Supreme! Do hereby declare K4F granted week long pass to post whatever he wants
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 6th 2010, 12:12:47

Yay!
Thank you Emperor Supreme.
NBK

General TwizTid

Jul 6th 2010, 12:19:16

DONT DO IT!
we try to keep him on a chain! hes vicious i tell ya....VICIOUS!
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo: