Verified:

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 20:55:42

BLAH BLAH BLAH...
come on people.. paragraphs?? really??

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 21:00:15

I disagree Crest, you has someone ship you 6 million barrels at $60 last set. You are shady, and there is no need for you to deny this, I already confirmed it.

You know what is shady? Trying to link me to multiple countries that I didn't run and convincing those who are bored enough to read these boards that I'm cheating, and getting deleted, or knocking players like oldman out of first place. Do you really think you can name 5 countries out of the blue that you think I run and be right about that? That is absurd.

What exactly is getting lucky? Buying 6 million bushels day 3-4 at $60?

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 21:05:54

my problem with crest isnt the luck of the market. thats something you cant control. you cant control if some newb decides to undercut. right place. right time. i remember one reset i was a casher and i bought 1 million turrets for 85 or something.. does that make me a cheater. no.

its like if i spy a guy who has 0 defense and i hit him 10 times and he cant retal. does that make me a cheater, no. there are certain things you cant control. others you can.

my problem with crest, is his belief that hes able to exploit certain parts of the game to give himself an advantage (prearrange allies, set up a dozen or more NAPs with his buddies), whereas others cannot exploit other aspects.

also the hypocrital factor of him saying i shouldnt be allowed to leech but if say one of his buddies wanted to leech hed hook them up.

crest and everyone else needs to adhere to this guideline of:

if its not purple and it wins, its legit. the mods police this server heavily that cheating likely wont last until the end.

meaning if someone wins, and theyre NOT PURPLE, you dont have to like it, but YOU WILL accept it and you WILL respect it.

period. no questions. no argument. END OF STORY.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 21:05:56

Originally posted by JJ23:

i fully agree with you in that its ridiculous...and about crest. oldman, rob, not sure about blid because i havent seen him brag about his country since that tard blamed me for ruining his entrance into the 30M club...
Ever since I won that set and got (or didn't get) 30m I stopped giving a fluff. I still want to win if I can but if someone does something I don't like or I'm not having a good round I just throw down, so I mostly just find random allies and get in wars and finish 20th now.

oh im pretty sure you brought it up at least twice since.

thats fine. and like i said, i gave you fair enough warning even though i didnt have to. like it, dont like it. its done. whatever.
oh I was responding about how you don't hear from me about any of my countries now, I thought that's what you were talking about. my attachment to my countries dropped dramatically once i finally won so ever since my finishes have been far worse.

As far as that set, I know I had 30m net if i ditched my ally, so i don't really care now.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 21:06:22

you mean barrels? %60 bushels are expensive!!
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 19th 2012, 21:21:55

My god, soooo many lies and false claims in the thread lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 21:26:25

Warster.. can you please ban the people using paragraphs.. i find it very annoying

crest23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 21:29:15

I use standing orders. What fool would leave 6 million oil barrels to chance like that? You ae sounding more and more noob the more you talk. And like KoH already knows and I have tried telling him, forget oil, way too risky. Though now that you mention it, I probably should add oil to my mix I still haven't gotten used to oil in the private market.

I don't have time to camp the market. SOs solved that problem for me. You think I camped the market for 2 months last Primary set? Noob.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 21:32:34

no one cares about the price you buy/sell goods for.

as long as you are not running a 2nd country FAing goods to yourself thats fine. and thats why they have an autobuy for every good on the market. if not then people could sell tech for 20 bucks and their host country could pick up a million points for like $20M cash.

but youre obv not doing that so its fine. thats not my point. whether problem seth has with you is not mine.

mine is simply based on your baseless accusations, assumptions and hypocrisy.

thats it.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 21:44:29

my problem with crest, is his belief that hes able to exploit certain parts of the game to give himself an advantage (prearrange allies, set up a dozen or more NAPs with his buddies), whereas others cannot exploit other aspects.

also the hypocrital factor of him saying i shouldnt be allowed to leech but if say one of his buddies wanted to leech hed hook them up.

I use prearranged allies. I do NOT set up NAPs. The only people I have knowingly NEVER hit (knowing it's their country of course) are Jackelope and KoH. I still won't hit them. Other people I wouldn't hit are people I know have the ability to be able to retal and break me. There are country names I have learned to avoid hitting because they have shown in the past to carry heat and will burst a head. If I knew JJs country would I hit him? No. Seth, no. Tduong, no.

But we can go on and on about this beating the dead horse. Fact of the matter is, whoever wins next set, if it is me, blid, oldman, Rob, you will NOT see shady play. IF it is JJ or Seth, guaranteed, shadiness.

Are Seth and JJ good player, yes. Can they win legit, no. Why? Because they haven't done so. At least not while I was around. If and when DR is fixed, Seth will go back to finishing outside the top 50 because he failed to build his house on solid rock.

With that being said, let's continue this discussion on the thread JJ made for me. I need it to get to 200 posts. I'm out.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 22:23:29

JJ will never win anything without being shady. Shady in RL and shady in game. It is sad. I have seen many people who think they are smarter than everyone else and do a lot of barking and defending themselves because deep down in side they sux. I think JJ is one of these people. Are they smarter than average- maybe. Are they very smart?- NO. If they were they would not have anything to prove and most certainly would not cheat on a dumb game like this. That fact says it wall. JJ- being mediocre is ok. Embrace being average and you will be happier. Do not resent others for being able to win without cheating. Do not disrespect others for not liking you when your not a good person to begin with. Stop playing shady and maybe things will turn around. I personally doubt you got the guts but i would like to see it.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

blid

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 22:26:14

I'm smarter than everyone, that's why i'm a marxist
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 22:26:23

BTW- I will be posting my country name this set. I do not remember it right now but when the set starts ill post it. I am sure some here would like to know.
I shall fear no retals,

blid

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 22:27:21

What was your country the last couple sets?

Pain Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 22:32:55

i would post my country name but im going to be topfeeding a bunch of you so i dont want you to see it coming
Your mother is a nice woman

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 23:05:20

Blid, the last couple of sets i could not finish the set so i had to self delete- my choice- ill not leave farm land to you pikers. No offense :)

As i said i will make known my country name this set.
I shall fear no retals,

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 23:05:56

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
BTW- I will be posting my country name this set. I do not remember it right now but when the set starts ill post it. I am sure some here would like to know.

i already know your country.

the same one you used to pathetically attempt to suicide me 2 resets ago.

JJIsACheatingDbagg #16

and yes, you will see me in your news. i gaurantee it.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 23:10:24

Crest, why do you keep referring to me finishing outside the top 50? I could net 20 million on this server in my sleep.

The only times I didn't finish top 10 on the 6 times i have played here: 1 time I was deleted for language, and twice I got in a war. Each of the times I have had the time to play an entire round, I have gotten top 10.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 23:19:27

Originally posted by crest23:

I use prearranged allies. I do NOT set up NAPs. The only people I have knowingly NEVER hit (knowing it's their country of course) are Jackelope and KoH. I still won't hit them. Other people I wouldn't hit are people I know have the ability to be able to retal and break me. There are country names I have learned to avoid hitting because they have shown in the past to carry heat and will burst a head. If I knew JJs country would I hit him? No. Seth, no. Tduong, no.

But we can go on and on about this beating the dead horse. Fact of the matter is, whoever wins next set, if it is me, blid, oldman, Rob, you will NOT see shady play. IF it is JJ or Seth, guaranteed, shadiness.

Are Seth and JJ good player, yes. Can they win legit, no. Why? Because they haven't done so. At least not while I was around. If and when DR is fixed, Seth will go back to finishing outside the top 50 because he failed to build his house on solid rock.

With that being said, let's continue this discussion on the thread JJ made for me. I need it to get to 200 posts. I'm out.

but you hit me once, and failed. you messed up your calculations. i hit you back. got around 600A if i remember correctly. i could have waited and waited until you reached your 12-13k land goal, gotten some m.strat and then popped you for 1500, but i hit you when you were still sub 2M nw. if i rememeber you were 1.5M nw and around 5500A.

you then waited a day and retalled me again for 1k. stating that i did not lose much in your lg and therefore did not deserve a free shot. you also threatened that if i retaled your ROR, you would suicide me.

you and i BOTH know if i was the first to landgrab you and bounce, you would take the retal beacuse its a free way of exploiting the gdi benefit in a way to get land. dont deny it. because i can pull up resets in EEstats where you turned a failed hit on you into a huge gain. based on your logic and explanation there to me, you will never have my respect and everything that comes out of your mouth is c0ckfluff.

and i won my indy round with 0 tech leeches. it was right after that 33M rep. the very next reset. and i admitted i had one leech that set. i only had 2 tech allies that set, and the other was during my tech start (i have not run a cash start casher in express ever). that indy reset i had 0 leeches, won because i had 27k land by turn 1200 or so and back then no one would topfeed you. i ate a couple of chems from a guy i farmed relentlessly, and i think ate 1 or 2 retals the entire set. this was reset 55 or 56, before you even played earth. so with that being said, how would you know whether or not i had leeches or not? do you have the secret majic code that allows you to access countries from over a year ago? the mods cant even do that. what makes you be able to.

i have played probably 15 resets with you.. i know it seemingly seems longer, but after my wins i took an almost 1 year hiatus from earth. and recently returned towards the end of last year. it helps pass time. so you are right. i have not win since we have both played together. and you have won once, or twice, i forgot. if you want a cookie, go buy one. but the fact that you got people who wont hit you because of "respect" is an advantage. and i believe you on that you dont have predetermined NAPs about as much as you believe me when i say i dont cheat.

Edited By: JJ23 on Mar 19th 2012, 23:27:21
See Original Post

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 23:20:56

Originally posted by smlandau84:
Crest, why do you keep referring to me finishing outside the top 50? I could net 20 million on this server in my sleep.

The only times I didn't finish top 10 on the 6 times i have played here: 1 time I was deleted for language, and twice I got in a war. Each of the times I have had the time to play an entire round, I have gotten top 10.

becuause in crests eyes, if you are not rob and/or oldman, afaik, or bakku, you are worthless in his eyes. meaning you are an outside top 50 player who sux. which is funny, because rob, as good of a player as he is, admittedly doesnt finish about half of his resets...

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 23:41:30

I just find it interesting that a few hours ago he's referring to me as a very good player, that needs to be shady to win. Now he's saying I usually finish outside the top 50?

So, according to crest, I'm my 6 resets, i have gotten:
1st, 3rd, 21st, been deleted 3 times, and I finished outside of the top 50 more than half, so minimum 7. Yup, this guy has me figured out real well, he's got me pegged to all 13 of my countries over the 6 resets I've played.

Crest, you're accusing me of running multies without even accusing me! That's effed up man. Just so everyone knows how brilliant you are, please list all 13 of these countries for me.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 23:42:48

I'm just trying to get all of your accusations organized here... It's challenging with so many of them.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 20th 2012, 0:03:13

Still lying I see SM
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

blid

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2012, 0:11:05

Originally posted by Warster:
Still lying I see SM
LOL, Seth just got called out by a mod. I love it when these dudes get called on their lies.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 0:17:00

i didnt do it. it wasnt me.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 0:24:37

Warster, what could I possibly be lying about that I have said on this last page?

Seth got called out by a bias mod that doesn't like him, who is trying to instigate things :)

blid

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2012, 0:34:20

Pretty sure I know why you keep that profile hidden now :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2012, 0:34:31

Originally posted by smlandau84:
I disagree Crest, you has someone ship you 6 million barrels at $60 last set. You are shady, and there is no need for you to deny this, I already confirmed it.

I want to know who that cat is so I can counter offer to $61 a barrel!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

crest23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 0:34:54

you and i BOTH know if i was the first to landgrab you and bounce, you would take the retal beacuse its a free way of exploiting the gdi benefit in a way to get land. dont deny it. because i can pull up resets in EEstats where you turned a failed hit on you into a huge gain. based on your logic and explanation there to me, you will never have my respect and everything that comes out of your mouth is c0ckfluff.

Go look at my past 5 or so past histories. You will see that I forgave hits every set. Moot point. I do that so that people know not to always retal me if I hit them :-) But also you can do well even withough retalling.

JJ waiting a day or 2 to retal my 300a grab for 1500 is like thinking I cannot turn around and get you a day later when you get to your 25k acres and showing you what a Dem with max military strat will get back from you when I RoR you.

Edited By: crest23 on Mar 20th 2012, 0:49:29
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 0:36:37

Blid, no, you don't. Me keeping my profile hidden has absolutely nothing to do with express.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 0:41:50

You notice how Seth was specific in asking what LIE he told, ON THIS LAST PAGE? LMFAO!

The Nigerian Nightmare.

BMW335 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 0:46:43

Warster. What is he lying about?

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 0:49:01

Actually Crest, i assumed he was talking about something I recently said, since he last commented. That would make sense based on his comment.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 0:52:02

i'm a need a program to be able to keep up with all the cheating going on. just can't seem to keep the names straight in my head.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 0:52:19

His comment was about you STILL lying. Meaning a continuation of a PREVIOUS lie, don't you think?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 0:53:51

Im beginning to think Crest and Warster are the same person. You both like to accuse me of utter nonsense.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 20th 2012, 1:02:47

Lol SM I have deleted you twice in express and neither was for messages sent, so as I said , you are still lying
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 20th 2012, 1:05:06

Tho my lying message wasn't about that, it was about your abilities as a netter and that u could make 25 mil in ya sleep, I wasn't going to go into the whole cheating thing, but you decided to make claims against me as a mod.

Edited By: Warster on Mar 20th 2012, 1:32:17
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

tduong Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 1:07:09

what you call shady play is subjective and not objective. No one is right or wrong but we can only all agree it's not cheating.

And yes i would LG a target even knowing they might burst a bubble. It's a game, if you want to get emotional then i will keep doing it.
I could LG KoH every set because he doesn't go NW and outgrow him if I feel like it. He can put me in DR all day to start a war and i won't make a second attack. I'll use that DR to my advantage to protect my land. There's nothing wrong with that or shady. I simply don't want to war a person and no point in keeping high defense if my losses will be minimal. In this situation, would I be a cheating? To me, no. But to you then yes.
This proves that it's subjective. A smart player wouldn't give the other players DR. A smart player would only give DR in forms of missiles or AB. If you don't play smart then you'll give another player the advantage and you won't win. I cannot control the actions of a stupid player.

And dude, for the last time, the "mysterious DR" you keep accusing me of is mysterious even to me. I didn't ask for it or take advantage of it. I even sent 30+ missiles at the guy. And it was hours after my attack on you. Hours in express is a long time. I don't give a fluff about admitting to cheating. There is no repercussions to cheating. You get purple for that week and move on lol so idc. There is no such thing as hurting my reputation since i can just make a new account lol but i really don't care much about what people think about how i play. I just don't like people that assume and even when told they're wrong still stick with the false assumptions.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2012, 1:10:13

Uhm...BURN!, ouch, someone call the fire departmentn Warster has a flame thrower!

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Mar 20th 2012, 1:12:48
See Original Post
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2012, 1:12:49

This is a suck up message but thank god for Warster monitoring Express or god knows how ugly it would be getting.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 1:14:30

So you do care.

With respect to leeching. The reason I get on JJ's case about leeching isn't so much because he leeches, but more because he comes here and claims to be the best player ever even though as he has proved time and again is quite useless without leeching. (When was your last win again JJ?

Also, JJ, you 1 year hiatus was not to take a break form the game, it was because you were caught and deleted so many times you decided to run of. And when you came back after one year you got deleted your 1st set back and several more after that because you went back to cheating. I will never let you come here and spread lies JJ. You never learn, but I will learn you today!

You gonna learn today! You gonna learn today! - Kevin Hart.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 1:16:56

Tho my lying message wasn't about that, it was about you abilities as a netter , I wasn't going to go into the whole cheating thing, but you decided to make claims,

Warster, i don't know why but people start assuming a lot of things over one sentence you post but they do. Please be more specific because you know how quickly it can turn into a flame fest.

tduong Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 1:23:34

So you do care.

With respect to leeching. The reason I get on JJ's case about leeching isn't so much because he leeches, but more because he comes here and claims to be the best player ever even though as he has proved time and again is quite useless without leeching. (When was your last win again JJ?

Also, JJ, you 1 year hiatus was not to take a break form the game, it was because you were caught and deleted so many times you decided to run of. And when you came back after one year you got deleted your 1st set back and several more after that because you went back to cheating. I will never let you come here and spread lies JJ. You never learn, but I will learn you today!

i don't care what you think of me as long as it's true!!omg!! false accusations just annoys me!! You can call me a cheater all day if I actually cheated. I've never used DR for my personal gain. I did it because people whine so much about it but i never did it to win or for me. Stop whining about DR and i won't intentionally put another person you don't like like JJ or SM into DR.
And for the last time, false accusations is not bothering me as what you think of me because it's not true. False accusations is immature, misleading and most of all ANNOYING AS fluff!!

Menion Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 9:39:44

Originally posted by tduong:
Tho my lying message wasn't about that, it was about you abilities as a netter , I wasn't going to go into the whole cheating thing, but you decided to make claims,

Warster, i don't know why but people start assuming a lot of things over one sentence you post but they do. Please be more specific because you know how quickly it can turn into a flame fest.

Warster has deleted SM twice and it was not for language. A couple posts above the one you quoted...

TNTroXxor Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 12:41:18

Is it just me or jj23 is being real cool headed in this thread?? Am I in the tv show fringe? JJternate?!!
i havent been deleted since last set

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 15:57:23

Warster, don't be silly you have never deleted me. I think you must have me confused with Smlandau83.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 18:51:57

Go look at my past 5 or so past histories. You will see that I forgave hits every set. Moot point. I do that so that people know not to always retal me if I hit them :-) But also you can do well even withough retalling.

JJ waiting a day or 2 to retal my 300a grab for 1500 is like thinking I cannot turn around and get you a day later when you get to your 25k acres and showing you what a Dem with max military strat will get back from you when I RoR you.

if you did that, then you would be like saying i dont want to net in express ever again, or at least until JJ stops grinding the axe. and well know i DO hold grudges, and that would be something that i will not slide.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 18:56:47

So you do care.

why would i run? kevin hart is an idiot who deserves to be dead. maybe he will end up like bret hart, the wrestler. DEAD.

i left because i got bored with the game, but of course you must know better than me why i do what i do. get real tard. lets see you win a round without a tech circle and prearranged NAPs idiot. thats as legimate as your claims to me cheating while leeching.

leeching is part of the game and if i win while doing it, you will accept it, acknowledge it, and respect it. period. thats not really a choice dumba$$. if its not purple and it wins, YOU WILL ACCEPT IT.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 20:19:31

The mods have already confirmed that you cheating a whole lot before you left and the very 1st set you got back you were purple.

Also, several more sets after that you were also purpled. My bet is that not too long from now you will yet again be purpled. And I will be on you like you know I can.
The Nigerian Nightmare.