Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

May 23rd 2010, 23:49:37

DH - I think those comments were aimed at jiff...

jiff69 Game profile

May 24th 2010, 0:10:21

DEAD

The Man In Black(#14)
(Theocracy)

Networth: 1,897,789
Land: 1340
Attack Win Percentage: #
Defense Win Percentage: #
Dead
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

Walding Game profile

May 24th 2010, 0:37:09

UncleC or DH, please do not send me pact next set.

jiff69 Game profile

May 24th 2010, 0:40:49

LMAO you tell them walding.....
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

NOW3P Game profile

May 24th 2010, 4:49:02

lol....and you couldn't even do it w/o help.

Deerhunter Game profile

May 24th 2010, 5:08:47

I cant wait to tell you my country # tomorrow. LMFAO.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Hobo Game profile

May 24th 2010, 7:10:11

hey jiff is this when I clap?

oh wait

General TwizTid

May 24th 2010, 7:19:19

LOL
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

jiff69 Game profile

May 24th 2010, 9:02:43

If DeerHunter Is not MIB why does he
1. Write and compose messages the same as deerhunter.
2. Why is it that DH the only one too Call me a PANK NOOB till MIB
3. Either a)your not smart enough to know your being manipulated b) your in on it.
4.Whats your agenda in this situation... DH was MIB.
5.since there is no factual way to other than to get a look at the IP log I will not believe any of it. DH WAS MIB.
6. why did he admit in a game message that he was DH
7. Why cover up for this IDIOT. you say MIB is uncle C.. Than UNCLE C = DeerHunter.

message sent to NOW3P

Edited By: jiff69 on May 24th 2010, 9:06:57
-Tom Achronos

General TwizTid

May 24th 2010, 9:05:33

maybe just drop this whole thing as you keep feeding them. Whats better than feeding a troll? Watching them disappear with nothing to troll about :p
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

jsquared Game profile

May 24th 2010, 9:06:51

You guys are such women on this subject. How bout you both eat a bowl of fluffs and then grow a pair. This is the Internet, stop crying.

NOW3P Game profile

May 24th 2010, 9:49:46

jiff - you can quit with the private messages. I tried to help ya, but you're on your own now. I don't take well to being called a liar by people too dumb to realize I'm trying to help save them from making a fool of themselves.

lemme give you one last nudge in the right direction anyways though, just in the interest of getting a good troll in....

1. Because it's the fluffing internet you dumb fluff - lots of people use common phrases like "pank noob"...especially around you, apparently. It's virtually impossible to dissect sentence structure, intonation, inflection, and intent over a text reliant medium. Unless you're a language major, which I hope to go for the sake of your alma matter you're not, you're making an assumption based on a desire to see something that's just not really there.
2. You are a pank, and you are a noob - both seem appropriate to me. Not sure how you think this phrase is singular to DH. That phrase has been used across the internet for more than a decade - the two terms produce MILLIONS of google results......most of which don't seem to have deerhunter's name on them (I looked at each and every one to be sure).
3. or C. you need to get back on your paranoia meds...no.....really....I mean it.
4. I have none you dumb fluff - I'd think you'd at least be smart enough to recognize that much. In case you haven't noticed, I don't care much for DH either
5. There is a factual way to figure it out, but honestly, I ain't gonna tell ya because this is getting to be much more fun to watch.
6. Because you're so freaking stupid, it's almost impossible NOT to mess with you, apparently.
7. Paranoid much? Look out! It's the JFK assassin aliens in the bushes behind you!

Seriously mate....quit while you're ahead. you've already made yourself look like a complete tool with all this stupidity, do you really want to keep ticking more people off? Do a little research before your next post, maybe....reality is at your fingertips, if you just try to reach for it again.

jiff69 Game profile

May 24th 2010, 10:42:32

Wow DID I hurt you wittle feelings NOW3P....
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 24th 2010, 10:47:09

if Tim wants revenge, I'm gonna be the first in line to help him get it for many many sets to come.

BRING IT NOW3P you cant even kill a guy who took your name.....
-Tom Achronos

General TwizTid

May 24th 2010, 10:51:03

Originally posted by jsquared:
You guys are such women on this subject. How bout you both eat a bowl of fluffs and then grow a pair. This is the Internet, stop crying.

Who the hell are you?
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

NOW3P Game profile

May 24th 2010, 18:56:22

lol...jiffy, why would I kill him? Then he'd just restart under a new name and have the chance to start suiciding again.....it's much easier to just keep him 50 hits from dead the whole set, and distract him.

You ain't important enough to hurt my feelings though, peaches. Don't flatter yourself.

jiff69 Game profile

May 24th 2010, 21:35:30

Sure were eager to thank me for the HELP.... LMAO
CRNA GORA (#11) sent on 05/24/2010 21:30:10
Report this message
Thanks for the help :-) Reply

Delete

2010-05-24 21:19:43 BR Peace (#92) CRNA G0RA (#16) 3B 5 C
-Tom Achronos

NOW3P Game profile

May 24th 2010, 23:55:21

Would you rather I was rude and told you you were an asshat for sniping my whole reset's worth of work? Here I thought being polite was still a nice thing to do....guess I'll take your douchebag response as a lesson learned.

jiff69 Game profile

May 25th 2010, 0:01:20

Originally posted by NOW3P:
jiff - you can quit with the private messages. I tried to help ya, but you're on your own now. I don't take well to being called a liar by people too dumb to realize I'm trying to help save them from making a fool of themselves.

lemme give you one last nudge in the right direction anyways though, just in the interest of getting a good troll in....

1. Because it's the fluffing internet you dumb fluff - lots of people use common phrases like "pank noob"...especially around you, apparently. It's virtually impossible to dissect sentence structure, intonation, inflection, and intent over a text reliant medium. Unless you're a language major, which I hope to go for the sake of your alma matter you're not, you're making an assumption based on a desire to see something that's just not really there.
2. You are a pank, and you are a noob - both seem appropriate to me. Not sure how you think this phrase is singular to DH. That phrase has been used across the internet for more than a decade - the two terms produce MILLIONS of google results......most of which don't seem to have deerhunter's name on them (I looked at each and every one to be sure).
3. or C. you need to get back on your paranoia meds...no.....really....I mean it.
4. I have none you dumb fluff - I'd think you'd at least be smart enough to recognize that much. In case you haven't noticed, I don't care much for DH either
5. There is a factual way to figure it out, but honestly, I ain't gonna tell ya because this is getting to be much more fun to watch.
6. Because you're so freaking stupid, it's almost impossible NOT to mess with you, apparently.
7. Paranoid much? Look out! It's the JFK assassin aliens in the bushes behind you!

Seriously mate....quit while you're ahead. you've already made yourself look like a complete tool with all this stupidity, do you really want to keep ticking more people off? Do a little research before your next post, maybe....reality is at your fingertips, if you just try to reach for it again.

And lemme Guess you call this respectful

Edited By: jiff69 on May 25th 2010, 0:01:59
-Tom Achronos

NOW3P Game profile

May 25th 2010, 0:03:42

I don't give respect to folks who don't earn it. You call me a liar when I'm doing nothing but trying to help you, my respect for you goes out the window.

I'm gonna go ahead and bet you wouldn't post the messages I sent you after you told me who ya were though, would ya? That might kill your spin.

jiff69 Game profile

May 25th 2010, 0:04:27

game has ended I dont have acess to them
-Tom Achronos

Bauer24

May 26th 2010, 22:39:12

Alot of games have ended
Defense will be our goal for this first round

Bauer24

May 27th 2010, 13:56:29

jiff69=#3

jiff69 Game profile

May 27th 2010, 14:34:33

LMAO your an idiot.
-Tom Achronos

Bauer24

May 27th 2010, 15:30:04

out