Verified:

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 21:13:57

Dear Express players.

I don't like to be landgrabbed, lets face it... no one does.
I REALLY don't like being double or triple tapped.
(#11, i'm looking at you)

My advice to you: Spy first.

I'll be the country that has only tanks as a defense.
I'll be the country that has only tanks as an offence.

Your call ;-)

PS: This goes for every set from this day forth.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

ICe Man

Jul 17th 2010, 22:25:05

hahah 11 is Thomas :)
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Mr. Magenta

Jul 18th 2010, 23:41:11

Hi Thomas =)

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 4:35:34

*BR's Charcoal*

Deerhunter Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 13:20:39

yes i love fighting noobs like this guy- you grab them 5 times and then br to be sure. buy more tanks than they got and then they are screwed. Only an idiot with no class would follow that strat. And only a mentally challenged person would post bragging on their folly.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Dragon Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 19:45:07

Or you could just do the intelligent thing and visit a country once and move on. :)

It's that simple. :)

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 19:47:07

There's a fine line between intelligent and just commonly accepted....

Dragon Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 19:47:35

"Commonly Accepted" is pretty arbitrary though. :)

Dragon Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 19:48:33

I'd probably even go so far as to say that double taps are more or less tolerable after a lot of thought.

Well, unless it's a double tap on me. ;)

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 22:14:42

i don't care about your defense Mr. Charcoal, i'll knock your dang socks off if you're in the range that i'm hitting. why you even in my range if you've been praying from day one?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Jul 24th 2010, 22:17:34

ahh, tomorrow is Sunday.

that's it, pray that i don't join the pagans on Thursday.

sacrifice a lamb or two to make sure i don't beat you down out of the gate.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 22:34:50

Mr. Charcoal has friends. Active friends. Lots of friends. I admire your balls, but unless you have 20 guys in your back pocket like he does, you're only poking a stick in the Hornet's Nest. We don't need RD running THIS server like they do Team.

That said, as an individual player, I agree with the guy. He's telling you, me and everyone else what he will have, and what he will do if you or me or anyone else acts beyond what he thinks is reasonable.

Jul 24th 2010, 22:46:44

RD needs prozac and an admin's healthy ass to get it up now. what exactly are you threatening me with? some dumb jerk is going to get a woody for me and is going to have to cough up $10k to stick it in my ass?

Dragon Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 22:56:51

RD gets away with what they do because they're active, have pretty much round-the-clock coverage and have nothing else better to do.

But we're digressing from the issue at hand. Look at the news for my country Dibs. I'm doing damn good in terms of acres only visiting another player once.

Hell. I ddint' even retry grabs on the 2 guys I bounced on. It's hard to argue with him though. I mean, do YOU want to be grabbed 2, 3, maybe 4 times by 2 or 3 other players every day?

Not everyone is aggressive in terms of gaining acres. Those that are might see an early exit from the reset. That's the risk of doing business.

The main thing is that you can't expect Mr. Charcoal or even me to eat a triple tap and not do something about it that may or may not include a "standard retal".

But play the way you want man. High risk is also high reward if you're lucky.

mrford Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 22:59:53

Wait. Did dibs just say he would take it up the ass for $10k?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jul 24th 2010, 23:01:20

are you offering $10k to do it?

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 2:48:55

"Hell. I ddint' even retry grabs on the 2 guys I bounced on. It's hard to argue with him though. I mean, do YOU want to be grabbed 2, 3, maybe 4 times by 2 or 3 other players every day?"

I really don't get this logic. I started late, amd stocking over buying up, and up until about an hour ago had a low def country.

So far, I have been hit 3 times by the same person, and 2x by another.

I waited 24 hrs, bought up, retalled each one 1x, and walked away w/ nearly 2x the land I initially lost.

I spent 2 turns rebuilding CS's, 19 turns rebuilding the land, and am not 250 tpt above where I was before I was grabbed.

I would especially love to understand how is this so terrible that I should freak out and AB one or both of them?

Pain Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 3:35:29

"Hell. I ddint' even retry grabs on the 2 guys I bounced on. It's hard to argue with him though. I mean, do YOU want to be grabbed 2, 3, maybe 4 times by 2 or 3 other players every day?"

I really don't get this logic. I started late, amd stocking over buying up, and up until about an hour ago had a low def country.

So far, I have been hit 3 times by the same person, and 2x by another.

I waited 24 hrs, bought up, retalled each one 1x, and walked away w/ nearly 2x the land I initially lost.

I spent 2 turns rebuilding CS's, 19 turns rebuilding the land, and am not 250 tpt above where I was before I was grabbed.

I would especially love to understand how is this so terrible that I should freak out and AB one or both of them?

i dont know how many times this has to be explained to you people. IT DOESNT ALWAYS WORK LIKE THIS.

you cant always just "buy up" and retal, you dont always get grabbed by people anywehre in your range, how hard is this concept to understand. if that was the case i would have no problem taking 6 retals for a triple.
Your mother is a nice woman

ICe Man

Jul 25th 2010, 3:51:34

Than you're not playing right. Right now I'm a pretty es PS. But I could retal someone, anyone, HARD
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 7:42:32

Dibs, Deerhunter et al.

You wanna hit me, hit me, you wanna leave me be, then do so. I'm fine either way. I've said it time and again. I play the way I'm going to play.

I won't have a top 10 country this set, or next, or the set after. I'm not disciplined enough to follow a strat an entire reset. My highest legit finish is 45 mil, and Im at 40m in alliance right now. I'm not a top 10 netter.

I'm only making the point that just because there are no "alliances" or "teams" does not mean respect for other players should be thrown away.

Because I'm not a top 10 player does not mean the same country has the right to grab the fluff out of me time and time again. That's just bullying.

So i'll bully back in my own way.

This does not mean you can't grab me, or people like me. Far from it. I welcome landgrabbing and retals.

This just means, if you're one of those guys that grabs a lot of land in hopes to get big and do well (netting or killing), do your research.

Is a double or triple tap on me worth your reset? (I know I know, it's like 5 days long). If so, i'm always game for a fight.
But If you don''t want a parking lot, don't call the bulldozers.
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 9:13:24

MrCharcol, first of all, don't ever use my name and that retard Dibs in the same sentence. Second, its true Dibs does take it up the butt and is willing to do it for 10K, but that is in mexico's currency- not the US. How do i know? Well, the truth is he made a secret confession to me in game. I'd eb glad to show anyone the news if asked (he is really a sick puppy).
Now, MrCharcol, to me your country is not worth looking for to grab but if i did come across you and wanted to hit you above is how id do it. I'm not scared of you cause on these express turney's i am always ready to die and am happy enough with the knowledge that i ruined the other guy.

I hope you understand that i am only trying to point out your poor logic and folly for a strat. If you are interested i would be glad to help you but first you must prove your worthy by killing Dibbs.
I shall fear no retals,

de1i Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 9:56:50

Lets waste turns BRing someone to cripple them just so you can get away with a double tap, makes sense.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 14:38:16

id doesnt have to make sence. I use it for therapy as it makes me feel better. I like doing it. Got it?
I shall fear no retals,

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 23:09:41

Originally posted by Pain:
i dont know how many times this has to be explained to you people. IT DOESNT ALWAYS WORK LIKE THIS.

you cant always just "buy up" and retal, you dont always get grabbed by people anywehre in your range, how hard is this concept to understand. if that was the case i would have no problem taking 6 retals for a triple.

Pretty much what ICey said. If you can't manage a retal within 24 hrs at these turn rates, you're just pretty terrible at this game, and can't blame anyone but yourself. 24 hrs here is like having a week on any other server - what situation could you ever be in where you can't come up with enough jets in 360 turns to not make a retal if you were motivated to do it???

Dragon Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 0:13:25

Yeah but that doesn't green light a player to hit you 10 times, NOW.

I WILL say that this set since I decided to to grabbing instead of All Ex, I discovered that there a re several countries with literally zero defense.

What are they? Risk takers? Someone's land farms? They certainly weren't all missile suiciders. I spied an ASSLOAD of countries this set.

That said, If you wanna take a couple shots at a weakling, I can dig it. However, when people are continually farming people, they certainly can't be too upset if they get their asses handed to them.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 4:40:50

Well, then since I'm not talking about folks who hit 10x, I guess that means we're in agreement. Suiciding over just outright retalling is bad at least strategically speaking.

Pain Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 5:20:55

Originally posted by Pain:

Pretty much what ICey said. If you can't manage a retal within 24 hrs at these turn rates, you're just pretty terrible at this game, and can't blame anyone but yourself. 24 hrs here is like having a week on any other server - what situation could you ever be in where you can't come up with enough jets in 360 turns to not make a retal if you were motivated to do it???

id give my rebuttal here but i think im going to find a brick wall and do it there isntead, itll give me the same results.

Your mother is a nice woman

Mr.Xanadu

Jul 26th 2010, 5:42:55

Looks like you made some friends Charcoal, can I help you police some retals next set?

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 13:49:37

Now Now Xanadu, no teaming up now ;-)
I'm not looking for any friends, I'm just telling innocent bystanders to check the map before walking through a war zone.

If anyone WANTS to start something, they are more than free. This post is directed at the greedy bullies who go about raping little guys and buying up with no consequences.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 16:13:43

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
MrCharcol, first of all, don't ever use my name and that retard Dibs in the same sentence.

I stopped reading right there, and started...well, it wasn't really a 'funny' laugh as much as it was a 'pity' laugh...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 0:42:02

kinda like how people laugh at Lisa Lampanelli's comedy?

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 3:52:45

Announcement:

New set, same rules.

Thomas Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 23:17:39

Originally posted by ICe Man:
hahah 11 is Thomas :)

Well now I wonder if I died because you gave away my name or because of my farming :P

kemo Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 0:02:42

cause you touch yourself at night
all praised to ra

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 7:12:13

no, that's just why his kitten died - if everyone who polished the purple yogurt slinger died in this game....well....there wouldn't be a game :-P

snawdog Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 11:55:42

purple yogurt?
Someone might need to go to the Health Dept.
ICQ 364553524
msn

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 17:40:07

oh...oops, that was supposed to be purple headed yogurt slinger...I was so freakin tired when I posted that.