Verified:

lincoln

Oct 20th 2010, 0:18:02

fordy
i dont spend all day playing this game
i have not had time to check the other boards but i doubt very seriously that they backfired

i have repeatedly named the players who agree with me if you want a chill up your spine go read the gregg was right thread, anyone who has any intelligence or credibility on this forum posted gregg was right.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 0:19:14

If you couldn't see the sarcasm in their posts, I feel sorry for you lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

deepcode Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 0:21:54

This guy is either the best troll i've seen since the great messiah, or he is incredibly stupid. I'm leaning towards troll as someone this stupid could not possibly understand how to operate a computer and make edits to a wiki.

Pain Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 2:42:08

Originally posted by lincoln:
fordy
i dont spend all day playing this game
i have not had time to check the other boards but i doubt very seriously that they backfired

i have repeatedly named the players who agree with me if you want a chill up your spine go read the gregg was right thread, anyone who has any intelligence or credibility on this forum posted gregg was right.

OH MY GOD.

its official gregg, you are retarded.

the sarcasm of those people saying gregg was right went so far over your head, you must only be like 2'6"
Your mother is a nice woman