Verified:

lincoln

Oct 14th 2010, 16:27:32

admins,

please provide a space in the "report cheaters section: for reporting clan activity.
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 17:30:40

Shouldn't this be in bugs and suggestions?

Pain Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 19:57:35

lincol why would you ever think the admins would add an option that only you would use. not to mention youd use it excessivley.

Your mother is a nice woman

lincoln

Oct 14th 2010, 20:03:42

i am hoping that for the ninth time after they consider my suggestion they will adopt it

FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 20:12:03

I can understand that - I'm hoping that after the 9th time wishing for Jessica Alba to fall out of the sky, land on my lap, and start to wiggle.....that it'll actually happen

I'd say both are about as equally likely to happen.

mrford Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 20:21:29

Considering your trackrecord with your wiki edits, and your multiple bans, there is no reason to assume that you wouldn't abuse any tool related to this. If you think real clan activity is going on, not 3-4 ppl working together to kill suiciders, then simply pm a express mod.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KyleCleric Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 20:42:44

Originally posted by NOW3P:
I can understand that - I'm hoping that after the 9th time wishing for Jessica Alba to fall out of the sky, land on my lap, and start to wiggle.....that it'll actually happen

I'd say both are about as equally likely to happen.

somehow, i'm saddened.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

lincoln

Oct 14th 2010, 20:44:10

writing a wiki edit about LaEx is not abuse

that is why llaar had you volunteer with the phrase "giggity giggity goo" so that he can control the content of wiki

no one who has ever seen your posts believes you WANT to work with words
FoG

locket Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 21:08:55

I thought ford said he taught economics or somesuch.

mrford Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 21:12:12

I don't teach economics. If you google mrford a economics teacher comes up. But that's not me. I'm not in my 40s lol

And you did more than make a post about LaEx. But either way, I will not let you make our job harder by having to revert all of your slanderous posts.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 21:19:10

Don't worry, gregg - when the mods want your opinion, they'll give it to you.

lincoln

Oct 14th 2010, 23:54:14

mr ford you really do have some kind of reading disability dont you?
ok i guess the admins were right

its not aphasia or dysphasia but there is something going on there
so i apologize and wont go after your english again

i support the handicapped doing jobs
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 15th 2010, 0:41:38

* 17:02, 10 October 2010 (hist) (diff) m Llaar ‎ (→Currently Held Personal Records:)
* 17:02, 10 October 2010 (hist) (diff) m Llaar ‎ (→Currently Held Personal Records:)
* 17:00, 10 October 2010 (hist) (diff) Llaar ‎ (→Clan History in Alliance:)
* 16:58, 10 October 2010 (hist) (diff) m Llaar ‎ (→Currently Held Personal Records:)
* 16:55, 10 October 2010 (hist) (diff) NOW3P ‎
* 16:46, 10 October 2010 (hist) (diff) m Gregg ‎
* 03:22, 10 October 2010 (hist) (diff) m Gregg ‎
* 21:09, 25 September 2010 (hist) (diff) m Llaar ‎
* 21:07, 25 September 2010 (hist) (diff) m Dark Morbid ‎
* 20:59, 25 September 2010 (hist) (diff) m NOW3P ‎

those are your edits, that were done under your name. there are more that were done under your IP

90% of them were slanderous and inaccurate. call me whatever names you wish, and say what you will about my apparent lack of reading comprehension, but you will continue to be banned if you keep that up. think about that for the 25 days left.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 15th 2010, 0:48:35

on your own page:
"He was recently proven correct that LaE does coordinate the actions of its players on Express. The only issue to be determined now is the penalty for the months of cheating."

" He was recently proven correct when NOW#P admitted that NA runs a board where all their players are listed."

on NOW3P's page:
"Recently admitted that NA keeps a list of all of its players who play in the Express server so they can coordinate kill runs, alliances and end of set attacks."

on llaar's page:
" +
Most countries run in Express - 12
+
+
Most countries shared with other players - 18"

"February 2010 - Present LaEx president and host of the NA website page which tracks NA players in Express"

"Most countries run in Express in a single set - 10"
"Most countries shared with other players in a single set - 18"
"Most countries shared with other players in a single Express set - 18"

those are just your most recent edits. they are in no way based on facts, and are just slanderous propaganda. they have no place on our Wiki which is meant to be informative to the general population and any new players that join.

jeep your rantings to the boards, where it is tolerated. stay the fluff off wiki with that fluff

Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 15th 2010, 0:51:41

And you guys haven't banned him yet, because.....?

You don't actually expect that he'll some day change gears and become worthwhile, do you?

locket Game profile

Oct 15th 2010, 1:09:08

I'd rather ban people who missile you for spying on their country and not hitting them -_-

joedro Game profile

Oct 15th 2010, 18:17:00

fluff fluff fluff. Lincoln get a life there is an obvious reason you keep getting banned.

hey whats your country number. il be sure to send you a few of my buddys
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

MrOffmauve

Oct 15th 2010, 23:05:18

Obviously lincoln/greg/etc has no probs with COVERT clan activity,just what hurts him.....

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 15th 2010, 23:19:18

actually, he really only has a problem with LaE/NA - he's got his blinders on to the rest of the world.

lincoln

Oct 17th 2010, 3:16:47

HWCNG
show me a clan where all of the top leaders cheat on express and i will go after them

show me a clan where as pang says everyone is a suspect and i will go after them

show me a clan where the whining is incessant and i will speak to them

FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 3:25:25

incessant whining is no problem...

http://forums.earthempires.com/Member.php?memberid=575

As for the rest, I think if you were to actually look at information instead of using assumptions, you would see LaE undergoes the same scrutiny as every other clan in the game.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 17th 2010, 4:11:46

do u have proof that players in Express are playing more then one country????

if not they are not breaking the rules

if they are working together all they are doing in breaking the spirit of the server which is also can get u banned

and i havent seen anything that breaks that spirit yet......

Edited By: Warster on Oct 22nd 2010, 2:39:22
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

lincoln

Oct 17th 2010, 4:30:49

and you will not defend the spirit of the game?

that says a lot about you
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 4:35:04

Well let's pose a hypothetical here for the mods, and get their input on it....

If a person were to specifically target LaE players in the Express server, despite no affiliation or aggressive actions against him from those countries, would that not also violate the spirit of the server?

Additionally, if said person were to continually target LaE members in the Express server, would LaE members not have the right to protect themselves from said player?

lincoln

Oct 17th 2010, 5:04:03

hmm
HWCNG's hypothetical assumes that the cheating started when gregg arrived on the server but of course we have statements from all of the LaE leaders that they cheated for years going all the way back past swirve so that supposition is wrong.

The thing that is good about the hypothetical is that it assumes the presence of LaE as a clan on Express, which is of course a fact, it also assumes that posting gregg's country name and number every set is not an illegal action, and it does not specify how that alleged protection takes place. For example they argue that the reason they always have to missile anyone who is ahead of their player at set end is because gregg is on the server and they are just protecting their player. The protection also takes the form of using the irc channels and post board because after all they have to defend themselves against gregg. and it has to be 17 of them not just four or five because after all gregg needs to be stopped.

i hope the mods are foolish enough to answer the hypo but i doubt they will be.
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 5:08:05

Actually, you could target LaE members whether they organize or not.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 17th 2010, 5:08:12

in my opinion

IF any alliance is playing as a group its not good for the server

but what u are doing lincoln is just as bad,

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

lincoln

Oct 17th 2010, 15:42:01

wartster,
you will not convince me to stop detecting and condemning cheating

LaEx has tried that

and i would appreciate it if you could refrain from profanity in our private conversations even in referring to LaE

frankly your opinion would have carried more weight if you had not sworn

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 17th 2010, 16:14:01
See Original Post
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 18:21:30

Ain't he cute, warster?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 17th 2010, 20:17:34

ok lin is 1 person playing more then one account?? if not they arent cheating

and i wasnt talking about detecting cheats i was refering to u targeting players who u think play for lae
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ponderer Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 20:51:05

near as I can determine, he's 1 person, playing one country, posting here with 3 or 4 accounts, with a grudge.

And to a certain extent, he's right - people are coordinating their activities outside of the game. But my impression is that this coordination is the informal sort, coming out of a chat, or with long time connections, rather than an organized alliance imposing its will on a non-alliance server.

The question is, where's the line? Is it people using their alliance website or IRC channel to find allies? Is it using ICQ or AIM to do the same? Or does it have be more overt in game actions - running land farms, setting up tech farms, or coordinating attacks against specific targets through means other than the in game messaging system?
m0m0rific

toma Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 22:29:36

*ponders with ponderer*
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 0:03:28

Ponderer is correct.

The extent of NA's and LaE's coordination is finding allies and protecting ourselves from gregg. He has yet to prove otherwise, although he'll be happy to tell you he has.

Although, I think warster was posing a question to gregg with his first sentence - to rephrase:

Do you actually have legitmate proof that any NA or LaE member is currently using more than one account to play on any server? And a statement that if he doesn't, regardless of what he'd LIKE to call it, it's not cheating.

If any of that proof exists, I'd sure love to see it, as it would mean that player(s) would be booted from LaE immediately. I'll even give him a head start....proof could = any of the following:

- sequential play times between multiple countries coinciding with a particular player logging in over several instances.

- IP proof (although only mods would have access to this, and have said very clearly they have not seen anything resembling cheating from LaE/NA players).

- Deletions of multiple countries, involving at least 1 country owned by a LaE/NA member.

This will be the part where gregg falls back to his old "it happened before" speech and will probably rant on about a misinterpretation of what Pang or QZ have posted about something that happened 6 months ago - but this, imo, just serves as further proof that he has no evidence of current cheating by anyone he's accusing.

I wish I knew more people like gregg in real life - I would be a rich man off of the slander/libel lawsuits I would have won.

lincoln

Oct 18th 2010, 0:45:50

truth is an absolute defense to any libel suit

since everything i have said is accurate no claim would prevail

the statement that the only way to cheat is to play multis just shows such a lack of understanding of the game that it is preposterous that such a person should be a moderator.
of course, hwcng has pounced on that ridiculous statement as evidence of LaEx innocence.
it is like saying the only infraction in football is offsides and anything else has to be allowed, including holding, clipping , interference and touching the quarterback's helmet.
there is more than one way to skin a cat and LaEx has more than one way to cheat. Warster's ignorance in that regard is disturbing. that combined with his statements to me in private messages that he will not read the forum posts and he will not consider any statements by NOW3P against LaEx as a whole make his involvement a joke.

I think it stems from a basic misunderstanding of the corpus delicti rule and a failure to grasp when one person has implied or imputed authorization to speak for a group. Since both of those concepts are too complex for Earth Empires, warster has essentially said he will only punish playing multis. A real shame but that is the current state of affairs.

let us how the ALCSA shakes out and whether llaar can figure a way to finesse it.

if
FoG

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 18th 2010, 0:47:40

Just as a clarification, there are multiple forms of cheating:

-playing multiple accounts
-exploiting bugs
-using scripts to play countries
-excessive cooperation on a solo server

KyleCleric Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 0:56:12

would working together to kill someone who endlessly complains and steals tech and agriculture be excessive cooperation on a solo server?
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 18th 2010, 0:58:57

and with the 4th one. Lincoln has given me no ingame proof that they are working together in a organized fashion , all he does is complain I asked him to give proof a week ago I'm still waiting , I have mod access not admin access I can only see so much

Edited By: Warster on Oct 22nd 2010, 2:40:49
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

lincoln

Oct 18th 2010, 1:00:58

are you now willing to consider evidence of excessive cooperation because prior to this you have always said you would not consider any such evidence?
FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 18th 2010, 1:05:15

I have never said that, I told u that if u give me ingame proof I would look at it but u have yet to do so
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 1:07:38

the ONLY time we work together, is to kill you. if you would just go away, stop specifically targeting who you think are LaE members, and stop stealing tech, we wouldnt kill you. hell, we wouldnt work together at all if we didnt have a reason to, i.e. you

and rarely more than 3 ppl are involved in killing you. and usually, atleast one of them isnt even in LaE. they are just fed up with you, like most of us are.

i do not see this as excessive cooperation. we do not have 20+ members working together, manipulating the market, or headhunting theos and ppl that finish better than us.

thomas finished 2nd this set, and i don't think he even plays FFA, and hes not in NA on the alliance server. if we were as organized as you seem to think, wouldn't you figure that all the top 10 would be LaE members?

you are giving us way too much credit really. and its kind of flattering. thanks
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Oct 18th 2010, 1:09:35

ok

1) will you consider NOW3p's statements?
2) will you consider irc conversations where they said they would cooperate to kill gregg?
3) will you consider statements by members that they are going to order an NA clan kill?
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 1:28:16

I wish I could be oblivious to nobody wanting me around like gregg is. It must be nice to actually believe that folks give a damn what you say, or have any reason to want you around.

ponderer Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 13:26:56

The answer to my question:

Originally posted by Pang:

The goal of 'enforcing' solo play on express is not to make everyone play secretly without any input from others, it's to stop organized killruns, market buyouts, market aiding and things of that nature from occurring so that players are not given ingame advantages over others.
m0m0rific

toma Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 16:13:15

Oh crap it says "organised kill runs" :S
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

mrford Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 17:56:57

Correct.

And popping on irc to ask if anyone has turns to finish off a suicider would not fall under the category of "organized" would it?

Organized denotes premeditition does it not?

If a player suicides you and your friends, LaE or not, every set, you better believe I will help kill that player.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pain Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 18:11:34

far as im concerned there is nothing wrong with communicating with your ingame allies to kill someone who poses threat to the enjoyment of your gameplay.

lets put together a theoretical scenario.

what do you find more detrimental to the game.

1. a couple people communicating information to take out a player each set who needlessly suicides and attacks innocent people

or

2. a player who suicides anyone and everyone who plays a strat he does not agree with or a country he suspects belongs to someone he has a grudge with?

Pain Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 18:14:52

and also id like to note, aside from us killing gregg, hes has ZERO proof of any clan like activity be it buyouts, FA chains, suiciding people so thier friends take the top spots.

for as much time as gregg spends watching this game you would think he would have some proof of this. matter fact i bet if you found out who all of the top 10 were there probably wont even be any LaE in it. so much for that theory huh?

and i should note: i do not play for LaE or NA

Edited By: Pain on Oct 19th 2010, 18:18:04
See Original Post

lincoln

Oct 20th 2010, 0:03:50

the thing to remember is their definition of a suicider is anyone who double taps one of their countries.

when ksf ordered the clan hit on me it was for a double or triple tap

anyone who double taps an LaEx country can be the recipient of an irc orchestrated kill run
thus has it always been thus shall it ever be without admin intervention. there are countless examples.

they admit that they kill double tappers whom they call suiciders. they claim the right to clan kill anyone who double taps them

this "right" comes from being LaE, the unpunishable
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 0:11:01

ksf isn't in lae lol

and you do far more than doubletap. Please don't attempt to insult this community by attempting to push that load of horsefluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 0:14:28

In addiion. I notice that you are avoiding your posts on the alliance and FFA boards. Has the overwhelmingly similar responce by the community, mods, and developers finally caused your brain to click back into sync?

Those threads kinda backfired didn't they?

My challenge for you to find a single player that agrees with your wild theories and accusations still stands.
Swagger of a Chupacabra