Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jan 28th 2015, 2:51:17

i didnt threaten to come after you with anyone other than myself. what i did say was i would use a network of friends to obtain your country numbers so i didnt ruin other peoples sets, just yours. if you choose to not back your mouth up i said i would suicide you before every war you fought putting you at a disadvantage.

i dont know why i expected reading comprehension from someone with a grasp of the english language like yourself. wasnt it you that said i needed people backing me up? ironic huh?

have fun getting wrecked every set till you man the fluff up.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 28th 2015, 2:53:39
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 28th 2015, 3:02:58

lol, you b funny man. .05 for every time some bum wants to talk smack. Might do well to remember that since I have memory like a gnat, I do keep things so I can reference back to them if necessary. Creates clutter, but it my clutter, so not clutter. Ciao, bub, you really do bore me for the most part. Oh if I remember right I read sumtin about farming also, where was that, I really do need a new memory chip
HT

mrford Game profile

Jan 28th 2015, 3:07:00

you are the one who challenged my abilities in this game, and now you are acting like a coward when challenged to back your claims up. this isnt smack talking, this is me calling you out for calling me out. it is pretty clear, not too sure why you are having a hard time understanding this. regardless, see you in a few weeks weather you want to or not.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

tellarion Game profile

Jan 28th 2015, 16:35:05

Originally posted by Celphi:
My statement doesn't say anything about not reporting exploits. It says 'mentioning it on forums.' I've already reported the exploit in an email.

The last exploit I gave detail to on forums only led to more people exploiting it. No fix. You read what you wanted to read. If you actually read all my posts you'd know I wasn't in the business of cheating.

If I wanted to cheat, Id just do it. And quite frankly, it wouldn't be hard to do undetected.

If you'd actually read my posts, you'd realize that what I posted was a simple warning. That's it.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2015, 18:32:51

[ Irrelevant ]

Edited By: Celphi on Feb 11th 2015, 15:10:39
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2015, 23:11:36

LOL, makes sense :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tellarion Game profile

Jan 29th 2015, 15:34:39

Originally posted by Celphi:
So let's see. You say that I don't read your posts and yet you type warning messages for me to read.

Very logical.

You're right. I don't read your posts. So how about you stop typing me warning messages that I don't read?

I post it in the hopes that you will take the stick out of your ass and read them. I guess it finally worked, since you quoted and responded to it. Success!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2015, 17:04:59

[ Irrelevant ]

Edited By: Celphi on Feb 11th 2015, 15:10:53
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jan 29th 2015, 17:36:01

This is funny
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jan 29th 2015, 17:36:20

Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

SupremeU Game profile

Feb 10th 2015, 5:16:17

I am in favour of the bots' dismissal or diminishing significantly in number, at the very least. This is my 2nd time on the forum (read only the first time and where I confirmed my suspicion there were bots), and maybe 12th week on Express (on and off again Earth player over the years). At first poaching a bot here and there seemed practical, but to me it serves no real game play or competition. Bot hunters get fat and then have a greater chance against those who don't. I want to make athletic comparison here those who compete on PEDs vs. those who don't, but given the nature of the game, 'athletes' doesn't seem appropriate (I generally play high so please don't test my pee).

Back to the matter at hand, I would as mentioned like to see the bots, at least, reduced significantly in size. I can accept the Express being the best place for experimenting and am all for trying out new tweaks and rule changes, but the only pleasure I have had is baiting people into thinking I am a bot and willingly breaking GDI only to regret it later. Having some bots can have some game value particular (with more tweaking) as robot/AI nations in post-apocalypse world (getting back to the game's roots a little), but let's not get out of hand. That said, if the bots leave all together I won't complain and I suggest that leaving out for a round as one of Express's experiments. I know they beef up the sets with more countries, but if we only have small number of countries then diplomacy and strategy become more important, both of which are functionally disappearing in my eyes with the bots (rise of the robots storyline aside).

Xninja Game profile

Feb 10th 2015, 8:26:02

You peeps are crazy.... Whaaa the scores now are a joke, whaaa people farm the bots hard.... whaaa get rid of them bots.....

You all give way too much time and effort to this game :p. That being said I spend a good deal of time on it myself but damn, the things people want to nit pick about...

Who cares if you took 1st a crap load of times? Who cares if you did it before the bot era? Who cares you can't do it during the bot era....

Fixing obvious bugs/exploits is one thing but fluffing about how "you" want the game to be and throwing a fit because its not.... get the fluff out of your moms basement and find a girl to poke, fluff.....

Cry cry cry poons.....
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2015, 9:10:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cShYbLkhBc

Styx; Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

tellarion Game profile

Feb 10th 2015, 15:25:55