Verified:

lincoln

Sep 25th 2010, 15:35:14

"all past is merely prologue"

what LaE has always done only matters to the extent that it informs us of what they will do tomorrow

the fact that they have repeatedly cheated is a good predicter of future action

pain, proof beyond a reasonable doubt is a standard that applies in CRIMINAL CASES
this is not a criminal investigation

it is merely an inquiry into whether a game site rewards cheating

the standard of proof is signifigantly lower than a criminal case
and a person's past is considered in the investigation

but as i said before there are a lot of men in prison on a lot less circumstantial evidence than this
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 16:55:21

Actually, no, in most cases a case is thrown out, or never even heard, if only circumstantial evidence is available - the US courts even have specific requirements in place as to how much evidence is in place before they will hear a case. The courts also have this wonderful ability to strike non-credible testimony from their records.....kinda like how folks use the ignore button on you around here.

It's ok if you can't find any proof of what you're spouting off about gregg, no one believes you anyways.

lincoln

Sep 25th 2010, 18:00:39

that is HWCMG's most hilarious post yet
unfortunately the imbecilic errata are not as blatantly obvious to most people as his "past presidents"

but for me his post was hysterical
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 18:53:59

you're really gonna resort to pointing out typos as your primary response to being incorrect?

It's ok, thanks for making it blatantly obvious you're just full of hot air.

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 19:14:03

Ease step away from the thesarus

this is a text based strategy game forum. Not a thesis paper
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

lincoln

Sep 25th 2010, 19:36:07

it is just that i can see no future in debating legal intricacies with two guys who do not know the difference between your and you're
FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 20:12:33

Grammer corrections

a wrong man's escape plan

It's very simple. U can win this argument if you provide proof, I.e. Country numbers and evidence, that lae has cheated since the mass deletions.

Just because you claim that na ha a few deletions (I don't see them so I don't think they happened) that does not mean that they were lae members. Infact, the fact that no lae countries were deleted kinda proves that they were no. LaE members.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 20:15:17

Originally posted by lincoln:
it is just that i can see no future in debating legal intricacies with two guys who do not know the difference between your and you're

in addition, if you want to talk grammer, please refrain from using a massive run-on and impropper punctuation, splices, etc to attempt to do so.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Sep 25th 2010, 21:18:29

Wiki the official compendium of all things Earthen
lists llaar as a leader of LaE

once again more proof that the Liars and Egomaniacs will say anything, do everything to avoid the truth

i suppose they will now claim that Wiki is part of some massive conspiracy of "greggs"
FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 22:13:29

I wouldn't be supprised if you just edited that. Because when I was looking at lae's wiki page 2 hours ago it didn't say that

once again. You are avoiding my previous statment. Please provide proof that lae is currently cheating.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 22:16:46

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Legends_at_Earth

says nothing about llaar there

on llaar's page it says he was a leader in January, which he was. He is no longer a leader.

Try again
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Sep 25th 2010, 23:07:05

i understand that poor fordy can not read

the reading disabilities of the LaE spokespeople has caused a lot of confusion on this forum including the persistent myth about the greggs

i usually try to help them but I am not sure what part of

"llaar is a leader in LaE"

fordy can not grasp

i think HWCNG is checking to plagarize the clintonian "define is" defense
FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 23:13:13

"January 2010: Legends_at_Earth leader"

just because the first paragraph hasn't been edited since he was demoted does not make him a leader in lae

I'm sorry you think that we are all powerful and are on top of everything. But that is not the case. I will edit the page right now if you would like

llaar is not a leader in lae. I don't know how that is so hard for you to understand
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 0:14:23

Llaar is not a part of upper leadership in LaE. I believe his wiki profile was rather outdated. It's been updated now though. Thanks for catching it and letting us know:

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Llaar

lincoln

Sep 26th 2010, 16:28:18

another outright lie

the article was written after the scandal
not outdated at all

it was a factually accurate portrayal of the leader of LaE written by either qz or llaar himself

either way somebody more credible and more knowledgable than the muupets said llaar was LaE's leader

FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 16:32:20

Llaar's access in our site is "upper staff" hit title is "advisor"

he is not a high level leader. His access is level 8, highest is lvl 10
Swagger of a Chupacabra

locket Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 20:03:16

ford, how about you give me 10 and I will confirm that :P

mrford Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 20:07:22

Apply, beat now3p in a game of "don't break the ice" and "UNO" and I'll give u lvl 10
Swagger of a Chupacabra

kemo Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 21:16:35

i can own at jenga or old maid
all praised to ra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 2:20:04

I suck at cards, and I usually get frustrated and throw board games - your chances aren't horrible.

Mars UP Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 2:27:28

It's why I'm only level 8, I crushed him in uno, but he beat me like his redheaded stepchild in Break the ice :(

lincoln

Sep 27th 2010, 2:29:32

this thread started out as me supposedly having problems because the great oz killed my country

well that LaE country ended up on the trash bin of history

muttering to himself

Gregg was right
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 2:29:57

Just wait til we get to strip poker

Mars UP Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 2:39:39

Nobody is listening to you right now so do what all mentally handicapped conspiracy theorist do; go put on your tin foil hat, go stand in the corner and talk to yourself. The big boys are talking.

NOW3P if I beat you can I be a senator?

locket Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 7:58:02

Ford, what is dont break the ice? :P i got uno down! :P

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 8:00:58

Originally posted by lincoln:
this thread started out as me supposedly having problems because the great oz killed my country

well that LaE country ended up on the trash bin of history

muttering to himself

Gregg was right

Wasn't my country that killed you, it was Cobalt. Once I found out you were already dead I never played my country past turn 99 :-P
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 16:52:46

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don';t_Break_the_Ice?wasRedirected=true
Swagger of a Chupacabra

locket Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 20:16:53

Tell him to come here with it. I shall start preparing!

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 23:58:37

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong now!

Mars - usually I like to do the beating. But I'll let you borrow my gimp costume :-P

locket Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 5:57:08

NOW3p we can meet in a neutral location near my city. I dont want greg stalking you to my house :P Then you shall lose at both games >_<