Verified:

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 22nd 2010, 17:41:37

And gregg(#4) is already dead. Suicided someone OOP because they had LaE in their name and then got land killed ROFLMAO

WTF
PWNED
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Fatty Game profile

Sep 22nd 2010, 18:15:25

that is FUNNY sheet right there.

Who in the Fxxx gets kilt out of protection in Express?

Mah Gawd.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 15:32:55

gregg spent a few express sets land killing countries that came oop too early or with not enough turns to avoid a land kill......it's kinda like nerdy karma in a way.

This is the noob server, after all - and he's their self ordained leader.

lincoln

Sep 23rd 2010, 17:48:21

i was pleased to read slagpit's acknowledgment that the server would be better off without HWCNG

although his frequent lapsis linguae like this "past presidents" do enliven this forum

in this thread, he reminds us all once again of the sets when gregg killed five LaEx members, or killed C R O A T I A three times in a single set or killed CRNA three straight sets

he tries to equate this kill with those herculean feats

the difference is timing
gregg's oop kills all occurred at least forty hours into the set
this kill occurred within 24 hours of set start
such a kill does nothing but waste the attacker's resources
(50)(300) means that you can restart within 24 hours with no loss of turns, no loss of enjoyment

LaEd killed a country that mocked the clan spox
obviously such a kill was foreseeable by me
no country that reminds everyone of LaE's IQ deficits was going to be allowed to survive
anyone looking at that country would be reminded oh yes HWCNG is challenged
just like every time they see the term "gregg" they are reminded oh yeah LaE cheats on multiple servers every set

clearly that country, "PPlol" was not meant to survive the 24 hour mark

looking at iwannagetLaEd vs "gregg"
iwanna is stuck as a T having wasted many of their turns constructing buildings which were LaEvelled
fewer than 1000 acres with no growth potential and a wasted set
"gregg" has all his turns and can play any gov type

congrats to LaE on their pyrrhic victory

Edited By: lincoln on Sep 23rd 2010, 17:52:24
See Original Post
FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 18:11:42

U should go into comedy. It would be a promising field for you

my question is:
u obviously saw slag's post saying he was not refering to NOW3P

do you just choose to ignore the truth?
Do you just omit facts in the slight chance than ppl might not know how worthless ur posts really are?
Or are you truly that dense and 100% believe all the fluff that comes out of your mouth?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 19:07:26

I love the post! So full of misunderstanding it's almost sad.

You did not kill CRNA GORA - CRNA GORA self deleted for unrelated reasons, and you tried to take credit for it. You tried 3 seperate times, but were never able to actually kill him until you got help from another player who finished the job you were unable to. Additionally, C R O A T I A != LaE.

Anytime you wanna have your country killed under more "heroic" circumstances, feel free to PM me your number. I'll even do it solo just to show you how it's really done.

"(50)(300) means that you can restart within 24 hours with no loss of turns, no loss of enjoyment"

That would be great if we weren't already 675+ turns into the round. Call me crazy, but if you only have 50(300), you're short about 325 turns, no?

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 23rd 2010, 19:10:59
See Original Post

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 19:08:35

gogy (croatia) played a set in lae.....

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 19:10:46

I stand corrected

Musta been before I started, cuz the forums still wouldn't have recovered from our spam if he were there while I was. Ex-YU spam FTW!

lincoln

Sep 23rd 2010, 19:23:42

of course C R O A T I A played in LaE
LaE just lies to try to mislead the uninformed
if someone does not know the facts they might believe LaE
they might think i was incorrect
so they just lie in hopes that one or two fall for it
they have three or four people repeat the lie in hopes that a chorus of liars will drown out one man with the truth

we all know pang's famous quote that they cheat, lie and whine every set across multiple servers

now we have slagpit's statement

the admins may try to tone down their comments later
but in the throes of the moment they say what they mean

FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 20:01:06

U didn't answer my question

I think that you could be intelegent. I hope nglish wasn't your first language because you talk out of a thesarus and these big words u attempt to use are out of context an your syntax is dreadful.

But do you truly believe everything you say? I mean really. I think you just enjoy being the center of attention and just twist the facts to your liking and omit certain things.

U have made some good posts on the B&S board. Bu all your othe posts are full of inaccuracies and dribble.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

lincoln

Sep 23rd 2010, 21:10:32

ok fordy to answer your questions:

do i believe LaE cheats? YES
do i believe HWCNG when he says he keeps track of all LaE players on Express? YES
do i believe LaE lies? YES
most recent example? this thread when HWCNG said he did not know gogy was part of LaE, there are at least twenty separate posts where HWCNG says Gogy is LaE
Do i believe LaE whines? YES
Do I believe LaE lied when they said llaar would never again have any leadership role in LaE? Yes Yes a thousand times YES
FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 21:19:50

Llaar is not a leader in lae

his title and access on our site is "Advisor"

lae does not cheat, if we did we would get deleted. Other than that on unfortunate episode, no lae member has been deleted on any server

if you have evidence to the contrary I would like to see it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Sep 24th 2010, 0:10:47

llaar just won ffa NW title for what little that is worth
i suppose he had no help from LaE

but this thread isnt about LaE and llaar and DM and years of cheating

this thread is about ozymandius, fat and LaE getting a lesson in how to play express

FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 0:24:03

So winning means you are a leader?

For the record, no we did not help llaar. Ozzie, the 2nd place country, we did a buyout for. But llaar was quiet all set.

An I still have yet to see your proof that we are continuing to cheat. Provide it, or stfu about it already.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Sep 24th 2010, 0:43:16

there are countless threads about LaE cheating
numerous quotes from admins
admissions from players that they cheated for years
confessions that they will keep on cheating
statements that objections to cheating are just petty
proof ad nauseum
ongoing deletions every other set

but the point is nobody believes that the marionettes run LaE
the puppet, the muppet and the strumpet are figureheads

and everybody knows it

Edited By: lincoln on Sep 24th 2010, 0:55:04
See Original Post
FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 1:10:38

Where are these deletions though? I don't see them.

Ur harping on something that happened like 8 months ago. Give it up already. No lae member has been deleted, or cheated since then. Ur only beef with lae should be here on express, and even then most of the ppl killing and trashing you arnt even lae

you are simply using lae as a scapegoat , an it is hindering any point you are attempting to get across because as soon as ppl see ou ranting on about lae, they stop reading.

For someone with "such an extensive vocabulary" ur deductive logic is horrible

just my $.02
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Sep 24th 2010, 2:35:51

NA had three countries deleted this set
several countries have been deleted recently on express
some with the name Ford in them

some of my friends have suggested those countries could not have been you because you have no idea what a prefect is

although that is a compelling argument it does not overcome the continuing patterns of deletions across multiple servers
and multiple sets

FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 2:42:09

For the umpteenth time, please provide any sort of tangible proof that LaE currently has any sort of cheating going on. And no, someone using a LaE member's name in a country != proof - this is a broad assumption for which you have no facts to support. I think you'll find you come up very short in that department of your vast LaE conspiracy theory. Your claims are all well and good, but you don't do so great at actually backing them up.

You can take whatever statements out of context you want, but until you can provide even a shred of proof that your claims are something more than the rantings of a nut job up to his neck in conspiracy theories and carrying some overly obsessive grudge, that's what you're going to get treated like.

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 24th 2010, 2:46:15
See Original Post

lincoln

Sep 24th 2010, 2:58:45

ohhh i taught you the word umpteenth

how cool is that?

precedent
your/your're

i was hoping to induce another LaEism
but no luck this time

FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 3:25:40

I havnt played express since set 37, however long ago that was
screenshot proof: http://i303.photobucket.com/.../mrford_photo/photo-1.jpg

And NA does not equal LaE, anthough I am not aware of any deletions, and nothing is on NA's leader boards about the deletions. I could be wrong though, as I have been pretty inactive in NA this set. Would you care to provide country numbers?

please show where lae has been cheating

Edited By: mrford on Sep 24th 2010, 3:31:33
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 11:12:25

OMG MY HAIR IS ON FIRE MY HAIR IS ON FIRE

lincoln

Sep 24th 2010, 14:04:42

so the "killer" is languishing in 72 place

still feel like you accomplished something?
FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 14:36:21

I don't think I get the topic or context of your past post.

Either way, u still havnt shown where lae has cheated since the 2nd set of FFA

so this leads me to belies that you are just on a useless jihad against LaE with no factual basis behind your argument. When confronted for facts and proof, you avoid the question.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Sep 24th 2010, 17:52:04

this thread is about LaE not knowing how to play
you and your fellow puppets have tried to twist it inot LaE cheating

there are countless pieces of evidence that lae cheats
in the past you have admitted them then two weeks later denied they ever happened
like the ksf clan kill
like the deletions on express that were directly tied to LaE
like the deletions in NA this set
like the deletions on express this set
using names previously used in ffa by Liars and Egomaniacs
everybody knows they are Liars at Express
llaar just won the ffa and you expect anyone on the planet to believe it was legitimate?
FoG

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 17:54:14

I think my head just exploded

mrford Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 18:00:10

Wow.

Do u really believe everything you say?

no one in this entire game agrees with you. Find one person, that's not a troll like urself, that does
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 18:02:05

ford: gregg, and stalker4 or whatever agree with him!

WarTime

Sep 24th 2010, 18:03:33

Originally posted by lincoln:
LaE getting a lesson in how to play express

Hmmmm, I wonder what kind of a lesson I was supposed to have gotten? I'm currently in the top 10 in Express and have not been hit even once yet.

lincoln

Sep 24th 2010, 18:20:37

can a single LaE player mount a cogent argument as to why we should believe that llaar won legitimately?
FoG

Pain Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 18:27:22

Can you come up with any proof that llaar did not win legitimately?

so gregg let me ask you, what could llaar have possibly done that wasnt "legitimate".
Your mother is a nice woman

mrford Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 18:33:06

Llaar wasn't even involved in the lae buyout, which isn't against the rules even if he was

ppl were opping his country all set long, and none of them seem to think he did anything shady.

U are just digging ur hole deeper
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 18:35:07

In addition, bug was on his way to 2bill nw before his stocker got killed, and hellrush suicided llaar pretty good.

Say what you want about llaar's past. 90% of the ppl still playin this game have cheated before.

Llaar is one he'll of a player, and he is clean
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 18:49:25

Lets see, llaar didn't have allies outside of his own countries and didn't attack countries outside of his own countries. As far as I can tell he never benefited from any oil buyout.

What is your proof?

If you think 1b NW is impossible playing legit you are just a freaking n00b.

And I have 2 t10 countries from last set and a bunch throughout all of E2025, so I know what I am talking about yah little pank

locket Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 19:51:28

Meh winning FFA wouldnt be terribly hard if you had the time investment and at least a sets practice to get the general plan down.

lincoln

Sep 24th 2010, 22:08:04

so the answer thus far is no
no one can construct an argument that he won legitimately
but a couple of people have asked me ingame why llaar's shenanigans on ffa are a concern on express

Express benefits if it is considered a "clean" server
Express benefits if the site as a whole is clean
the winner of a server reflects on the site as whole
if the winner is tainted so is the site and so are the other servers

so let us review to see if this win taints the site and Express
llaar is a player who has been known to cheat
llaar is a member of clan that has cheated en masse
llaar is the de facto head of a clan whose titular VP publicly says 90% of all players cheat
that statement by fordy just shows the cesspool of corruption that is LaE
NA, LaE's sister clan, had deletions this set
Express had deletions this set and the set before last
so a clan that we know has cheated across multiple servers in the past, is known to be cheating on one server and has a self-farming "win" on another, and someone is cheating at Express

that combination is bad for the site
and bad for express
FoG

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 22:56:34

titular

mrford Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 23:21:14

Wow u took my comment way out of context

HAVE cheated, and DO cheat are 2 very different things

and once again, llaar is in no way a leader in LaE, nor do I even think he plays express

edit: we don't have to prove that llaar won with out any shady activities, because we know that he to be the case. It is your responsibility to prove that he did cheat to win. The entire server knows he won legitly.

lae has had 0 deletions since thatdark reset, so by your logic, if the ppl that apparently got deleted in express, were the same that allegedly got deleted in alliance (you still have failed to provide any country numbers) then they were not playing in lae else they would of been deleted there to.

please try again

Edited By: mrford on Sep 24th 2010, 23:25:50
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 23:24:18

The burden of proof isn't on LaE gregg, you are the accuser here. So far you've taken a tabloid approach to your accusations - Lots of peafluffing, but not one shred of actual proof. Try presenting some evidence of your claims in place of clearly biased opinions, and someone might actually listen to you.

It's very easy to say someone does something wrong, but it's quite another to actually prove it. If you can come up with tangible evidence that llaar violated server rules on his way to winning #1 NW we'll be happy to see it. Until then, you're just another mouth piece spouting off with nothing to base their opinion on.

I'm also guessing you've never stopped to consider the fact that clans like LaE and NA have trained countless people to play this game, been the home to hundreds of new players whose extended time in the game was at least in part due to playing in those clans, and many of which still play today....have you?

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 24th 2010, 23:29:23
See Original Post

lincoln

Sep 25th 2010, 0:18:46

the burden of proof against a person on probation is slight

many a man rots in prison on less evidence than this because they were found to be in violation of probation

if LaE were not already a convicted criminal enterprise the burden of proof on an accuser would be beyond a R.D.
but because of their past, just as in anlo-american law
the burden for explaining why they are holding a smoking gun shifts to them

as to HWCNG's point that clans can serve a valuable purpose in acclimating new players into decaes of enjoying the game, we agree on that.

I say that is why it is so vital that the clan not be a cesspool of 90% cheaters, who condone dishonor among their ranks and who count it a duty to cover for people they know are cheating

it is vital we steer the new players into other clans
who would be appalled at the thought of cheating and who would not support it among their members
absolutely vital

Edited By: lincoln on Sep 25th 2010, 0:25:21
See Original Post
FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 0:21:16

lae has had 0 deletions since thatdark reset, so by your logic, if the ppl that apparently got deleted in express, were the same that allegedly got deleted in alliance (you still have failed to provide any country numbers) then they were not playing in lae else they would of been deleted there to.

I posted it again, because you have a habit of ignoring logical statments
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 0:30:08

Actually, in Western Common-Law - which I assume is what you are referring to with "anlo-American" law, by which I also assume you mean "Anglo-American", as Common Law is the prevailing judicial judicial philosophy in the US while Anglo-American law is a smaller sub-sect of common judicial practice - the burden of proof is always placed on the accuser. Doesn't the phrase "proven beyond reasonable doubt" ring a bell? Even repeat offenders are granted this basic decency in your Anglo-American courts.

Yes - NOW3P understands how courts work, believe it or not. :-P

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 1:07:00

WTFPWNED
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 2:36:57

That's how I get my cripple swagger on - long winded dissertations on US court systems. All the LaEdies love it.

The difference is, I'm not gonna jump up and down and wave my arms like some petty little twerp just because the guy made a simple typo ;-)

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 25th 2010, 2:52:36
See Original Post

WarTime

Sep 25th 2010, 5:29:06

Ya know, asses are asses no matter what. You'll always get the 7% of asses that believe in "W" no matter what you say or can prove.

WarTime

Sep 25th 2010, 5:38:26

Whatsamatter greg, you PWNED?

Pain Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 7:03:35

gregg have you ever heard of the term innocent until proven guilty?

llaar has to prove to noone he played legit, because the fact that there is no proof he didnt, is also the proof that he did play legit.

lincoln

Sep 25th 2010, 8:19:36

is LaE entitled to the presumption of innocence?
entitled to what laymen call innocent until proven guilty?

no

they destroyed their right to that when they cheated as a group

HWCNG lifts someone else's writing without attribution and claims he understands how courts work

that claim is preposterous on its face
his plagarism is just part and parcel of the corruption at LaE

the clan is a sinister, infected morass of muddle-headed minions
FoG

Pain Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 8:25:32

it doesnt matter what happened in the past. a previously convicted criminal is still considered innocent until he is proven to be guilty in a court of law. he is not automatically guilty because he has commited crimes in the past.

nor does every criminal continue to be criminals after theyve been caught and served thier punishment.

Pain Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 8:26:41

gregg it is obvious you like to ignore facts that blow holes in your theories. you may as well not even reply anymore as you completely ignore relevant facts.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 9:01:46

lol - gregg, some day you might hear through the grape vine what it is I used to do for a living. I hope it gives you a chuckle at yourself when you do.

It's ok if you wanna assume I stole something or other from my text above though - whatever feeds your ego complex is cool by me.

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 25th 2010, 9:06:50
See Original Post