Verified:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 12th 2011, 0:09:29

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Exactly- thats why posting a country # should not be deleted. Warster- get off your soap opera- im not going to do anything anyone else wouldnt be fine doing. There is nothing wrong with posting a country #. Thats not giving any ingame info that would require a turn to know. Understand???!!!

and what if the country you claim is him is someone else???
unlike you guys, I can see what country belongs to what account

very rarely have you guys got it right.

so all posts with people claiming country X is so and so will be edited or deleted.

Edited By: Warster on Jan 12th 2011, 0:12:24
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 6:22:10

Well, let's not forget to mention that Deerhunter has a history of trying to post other player's country numbers and saying it's someone he thinks will get suicided

lincoln

Jan 12th 2011, 16:04:37

the pot calls the kettle black

i am pleased that it has finally been officially revealed that many of those times that the muppets posted my supposed country number they were wrong

no wonder tctGk is defunct

FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 20:30:48

I don't think anyone in LaE ever publicly posted your country #. We might have shared it with friends, of course, but posting it on the forums would be in bad taste.

Guessing by your country list though, we weren't wrong that often....unless you happened to just get yourself killed a lot anyways, which I wouldn't put past ya.

lincoln

Jan 12th 2011, 23:53:30

Originally posted by NOW3P:
I don't think anyone in LaE ever publicly posted your country #.

is this just another bold-faced lie or just another symptom?

FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 13th 2011, 6:42:32

Probably just my poor memory - but call it w/e you like.