Verified:

smlandau84 Game profile

May 28th 2012, 20:38:01

Thank you warster for confirming many things ;)

But most importantly that there was no cheating going on with #25 last set and that Crest is a whiny brat.

What you idiots fail to realize is that just because you make landgrabs, whether they be topfeeds, bottomfeeds, or anything else while in DR, it is not against the rules. The DR abuse rule warster put in place is clearly for GDI countries that purposely have themselves put in DR, and then topfeed to abuse the DR. I understand that some of you wish you had the power to be mods (Crest & Blid) and report 25 countries 10 times each and every round, but please stop. You are pissing off the real moderators.

crest23 Game profile

May 28th 2012, 21:39:05

You are both fluffing morons. If Warster can give a point by point explanation why my last post is incorrect, he may do so. Instead he changes the topic and calls me whiny.

In one instance he says "half the countries that get reported aren't even grabbing while in DR" and right after he says "EVERY reset instead of reporting this stuff, people just put it on the forum and demand it deleted." So which is it? Are people getting reported or not?

And for you Seth, this is the reason you get deleted every set, "just because you make landgrabs, whether they be topfeeds, bottomfeeds, or anything else while in DR, it is not against the rules". DR abuse is against the rules moron, it is NOW a deletable offense. Like I said to JJ, recidivism is a mental disorder and you clearly have it.

Before you came along and started topfeeding while you had your other country put you in DR Seth, JJ was doing the exact same thing only he wasn't topfeeding. He also got deleted then just as you also got deleted.

Let me use a different example that you both might understand. If I played a 25k acre rep casher and Seth plays a 25k acre rep casher and I play clean and Seth uses his other account to put himself in DR, there are people that will grab me just for the simple fact that I am sitting on 25k acres and will not grab Seth because he is in DR. They might even grab him but while I lose 2k-3k acres, he loses 100-200 acres, that is inherently unfair.

Abusing DR didn't start because people wanted to avoid retals, it was started probably by JJ because he wanted to get fat with his rep cashers and not worry about getting topfed. Seth came along and took the cheating to another lever. He also was the 1st to realize that if he abused DR while in GDI he would get deleted, and started playing outside of GDI.

I hope that helps jar you both out of your stage 1 thinking.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

May 28th 2012, 21:54:44

Crest, you are a total idiot. 99% of your last post is BS. You make a lot of assumptions and they are all wrong, but this is nothing new, you have been doing it as long as I've seen you posting on these boards.

Go back into hibernation

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 28th 2012, 23:06:37

Crest when reports come in, I can't see who reports things, so for all I know you have never reported anything, and that's my point people should not be dragging this to the forum, if people see something then report it or message don't post it on the boards.

This is the last time I'm going to say it.

Also I will no longer be answering questions on the forum, if you want to ask me something, then message me
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

blid

EE Patron

May 28th 2012, 23:38:49

Hey, if I didn't make this thread in the forum, who knows if the no-GDI avengers would have taken that guy down!
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2012, 23:41:11

Originally posted by blid:
Hey, if I didn't make this thread in the forum, who knows if the no-GDI avengers would have taken that guy down!

+100
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

crest23 Game profile

May 29th 2012, 0:23:41

Originally posted by blid:

Exactly!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

kingofthezulus

May 29th 2012, 5:59:25

I think we can police ourselves. I'm sure a bunch of players would be fine taking turns as DR abuse enforcers on the non-GDI's.

Rogue8 Game profile

May 30th 2012, 5:35:01

I suck at netting anyways... smlandau84... Watch out!
"Through the mud and the blood to the green fields beyond" - Perseverance

Moral Decay

crest23 Game profile

May 30th 2012, 12:45:07

Did my useful idiot go into hibernation? Seth, what's it going to be this set? You going to get deleted or get killed off? Taking bets.
The Nigerian Nightmare.