Verified:

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 29th 2013, 23:28:41

Hi All

So for about 1 minute, people logging in were randomly associated with other handles, because I screwed up =(

Anyway, hopefully nothing bad happened, I restarted apache so there wasn't much time for anything to happen.

Thanks to iScode for pointing this out to me within a few seconds of my doing it :)

Anyway, the POSITIVE side is, I auto-linked about 3000 game accounts, based on previous linking, username/passwords, or email address.

So if you suddenly have another account or two linked, that's why ;)

ADDITIONALLY, I have added an option to the forum preferences (Gear Symbol -> Options) to make the current handle your DEFAULT HANDLE (what you login with) if it *is not already*

So if your default handle got changed, you can go fix it now :) Or if you want to change it for whatever reason....

Cheers,

-qz

Edited By: qzjul on Nov 30th 2013, 0:49:24. Reason: Additional
See Original Post
Finally did the signature thing.

iScode Game profile

Nov 30th 2013, 0:23:41

No probs!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 30th 2013, 0:49:26

ADDITIONALLY, I have added an option to the forum preferences (Gear Symbol -> Options) to make the current handle your DEFAULT HANDLE (what you login with) if it *is not already*

So if your default handle got changed, you can go fix it now :) Or if you want to change it for whatever reason....
Finally did the signature thing.