Apr 23rd 2023, 18:33:41

Originally posted by Coalie:

Hahaha totally!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 24th 2023, 4:14:43

[quote poster=ツ; 51693; 1011034]War stats? [/quote]

I’m so use to earth graphs. Could you make some? I need to figure out the other site.

My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 24th 2023, 4:15:41

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Hahaha totally!

Where are you playing these days?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 4:31:44

Originally posted by Red X:

Hahaha totally!

Hi Red X, I am killing LaFers I mean farming bots over at the Coalition. We could always use more guns over on the winning side if you wanna join in the farm fest?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 24th 2023, 11:02:15

Hahaha totally!

Hi Red X, I am killing LaFers I mean farming bots over at the Coalition. We could always use more guns over on the winning side if you wanna join in the farm fest?

Nah I’m good.

Rasp Game profile

May 2nd 2023, 17:12:23

It's way too quiet to let this die.

Why the crickets?
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Link Game profile

May 2nd 2023, 18:02:11

seems only our side maintains its AT energy regardless of how the tide fares

if they pull some bullfluff and fluff us up, you can rest assured you'll start hearing alot more from them haha.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2023, 18:34:13

As a salty professional, I can tell you that the powers that be aren't making it easy for us to get our daily dose of sodium (cry in my mouth). It's like they want us to work harder than coalie trying to avoid direct eye-to-boob contact without his Oakleys on at the beach while he is enjoying the day drinking a Corona because he is retired... Getting off-topic now. (Get a job, coalie)

But fear not, my fellow salt enthusiasts, for I am known as Morton (http://www.mortonsalt.com). Together, we shall overcome and mine that precious seasoning!

mdevol Game profile

May 2nd 2023, 18:40:37

Well, they still have the 1k bots. Although that would give them away as they are trying to fly under the radar as untagged.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2023, 20:11:29

https://imgur.com/a/xij5vWG

This is all I have to say about this whole situation.

Edited By: Coalie on May 2nd 2023, 20:24:20

Academus Game profile

May 4th 2023, 11:48:41

x

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2023, 18:24:26

bonus

mdevol Game profile

May 4th 2023, 23:29:32

Please farm bots, so you get big enough for me to hit.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 5th 2023, 0:42:49

You know I skipped over the front page. Now I see why you all are trying to keep this post alive.

/best Peter Griffin voice. This did not age well.

cordycsw Game profile

May 5th 2023, 8:20:38

can we farm bots nowwwwwwwwwww

Rasp Game profile

May 6th 2023, 18:06:37

Originally posted by Hash:
ttt
Originally posted by Rasp:
This post is aging well.
You know I skipped over the front page. Now I see why you all are trying to keep this post alive.

/best Peter Griffin voice. This did not age well.

Yes.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

SuperFly Game profile

May 6th 2023, 18:13:50

The best part about this whole thread is that when the fine folks at LaF and Resist were winning last round we still had all of our tags full restarts and trying to fight back as best as we could even though some of us where on our 10th restarts.

Fast forward to this set and all that is left are two little LaF countries all by themselves. Where did all the bravado go?

Link Game profile

May 6th 2023, 18:36:31

all that coffin carrying made them sweepy
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2023, 20:21:34

We had a lot of coffins made for this set but have a hard time filling them up. Guess we’ll save them for next set

Suicidal Game profile

May 16th 2023, 8:21:17

Probably just a coincidence but, has anyone else noticed that a certain alliance who once attempted to set the rules for 1A is no longer relevent and the coinciding fact of more folks returning to 1A?
Although said alliance has yet to beg to hit bots, they have either left or went into hiding so as to net. How is that working out so far?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2023, 13:00:54

Yep, I did noticed once the spanking on a particular player commenced, a bunch of people came back with a paddle.

We will continue the spanking and clapping.

Man those bots are hella juicy, 500 acres per SS?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2023, 13:05:23

Get gooder Coalie, I'm getting 900 acres per SS.

ninong Game profile

May 16th 2023, 16:39:01

detah
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 14:17:30

Bonus

Looking to hire some pallbearers, seems like they all disappeared.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

May 19th 2023, 17:08:32

The best part about this whole thread is that when the fine folks at LaF and Resist were winning last round we still had all of our tags full restarts and trying to fight back as best as we could even though some of us where on our 10th restarts.

Fast forward to this set and all that is left are two little LaF countries all by themselves. Where did all the bravado go?

The only thing you could ever do to close the quality gap with laf+resist is improving yourself. Using large numbers to win wars doesn't do anything at all. Really warring doesn't do anything at all, unless you need to war in order to net. Anyone can war, only a few can net. When alliances are warring not out of competition, but out of spite, as is the case, then they do nothing but degrade themselves as people and damage the game.

Edited By: Turtle Crawler on May 19th 2023, 17:26:20
See Original Post

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 17:17:52

Shut up TC
Catch me on ir c

Suicidal Game profile

May 19th 2023, 17:28:16

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

The only thing you could ever do to close the quality gap with laf+resist is improving yourself. Using large numbers to win wars doesn't do anything at all. Really warring doesn't do anything at all, unless you need to war in order to net. Anyone can war, only a few can net. When alliances are warring not out of competition, but out of spite, as is the case, then they do nothing but degrade themselves as people.

TC, you sounds like a girl

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 17:38:29

I mean, I don't doubt TC's knowledge of running people out of the game considering he was responsible for the single largest exodus moment which seemed mostly done out of spite. Perhaps we should listen up?

Many of us have fond memories with 99% of LaF members, and there's a contingent of us that don't want to run everyone out of the game and burn it down. But listening to a hacker talk about ethics might make you want to.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 19th 2023, 17:43:18
See Original Post

May 19th 2023, 18:07:29

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I mean, I don't doubt TC's knowledge of running people out of the game considering he was responsible for the single largest exodus moment which seemed mostly done out of spite. Perhaps we should listen up?

Many of us have fond memories with 99% of LaF members, and there's a contingent of us that don't want to run everyone out of the game and burn it down. But listening to a hacker talk about ethics might make you want to.

You've propagated what was done by another onto me. I can hardly blame you because he never took responsibility for what he did and operated directly counter to my advice, even though I enabled him, and the lies were repeated by people who knew better and could have easily found the truth out for themselves.

Ethics are ethics regardless of who says them. If people were impacted by them then they would have taken the correct path long ago. But the truth is that most people are garbage and will always be garbage. Never let yourself be judged by someone less than you and always hold yourself to the strictest judgement possible.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 18:14:13

People are garbage you say?

https://imgur.com/a/3Bb0pk7

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 18:24:11

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

You've propagated what was done by another onto me. I can hardly blame you because he never took responsibility for what he did and operated directly counter to my advice, even though I enabled him, and the lies were repeated by people who knew better and could have easily found the truth out for themselves.

Ethics are ethics regardless of who says them. If people were impacted by them then they would have taken the correct path long ago. But the truth is that most people are garbage and will always be garbage. Never let yourself be judged by someone less than you and always hold yourself to the strictest judgement possible.

I tend not to judge people as lesser than me. For me it's more of a sliding scale with myself at the bottom. I think there's good in everyone and sometimes people, despite themselves, generally have something to learn from. You sound like someone who grew up with people like me cleaning your toilets.

Doug Game profile

May 19th 2023, 19:25:47

Fight nice boys…

Edited By: Doug on May 19th 2023, 19:40:02
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

SuperFly Game profile

May 19th 2023, 19:41:17

I am no expert but numbers wise it was fairly evenish last set but this set after the beating not so much. Hence my where is the bravado question….

Snoopdawg Game profile

May 19th 2023, 20:09:06

no
Originally posted by cordycsw:
can we farm bots nowwwwwwwwwww

May 19th 2023, 20:28:36

I am no expert but numbers wise it was fairly evenish last set but this set after the beating not so much. Hence my where is the bravado question….

bravado
brə-vä′dō
noun
A show of bravery or defiance, often in order to make a false impression or mislead someone.
Pretentious boldness or bravery; arrogant or boastful menace; swaggering defiance.
One who indulges in boastful and arrogant menaces.

Obviously even or close to even numbers and laf wins, no need for any such bravado. LaF is by far the highest quality alliance in the game, spends the most on training, has the most mature leadership team, puts in the most work etc etc etc. Any bravado is on the other side. It's just projection. No one in LaF thinks in such terms.

Doug Game profile

May 19th 2023, 20:53:44

Is “tight axx snob” a noun or verb?

Asking for a shy friend…
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 20:58:18

TC, you simplified why we are at war and are either knowingly deceitful or ignorant of everything leading up to the current conflict.

I'm not sure about the reason for your appeal but I can assure you that you are not garnering any sympathy for LaF.

SuperFly Game profile

May 19th 2023, 21:05:50

bravado
brə-vä′dō
noun
A show of bravery or defiance, often in order to make a false impression or mislead someone.
Pretentious boldness or bravery; arrogant or boastful menace; swaggering defiance.
One who indulges in boastful and arrogant menaces.

Obviously even or close to even numbers and laf wins, no need for any such bravado. LaF is by far the highest quality alliance in the game, spends the most on training, has the most mature leadership team, puts in the most work etc etc etc. Any bravado is on the other side. It's just projection. No one in LaF thinks in such terms.

You aka LaF is not close in numbers this set because you are all quality cry babies. When you are winning the war like last set you have full numbers and full participation and you run your mouthes on the boards and make little videos.

As soon as you get punched in the face like this set your members run away and don’t restart. You take your ball and go home. I spent many years in LaF. I was a made man and that was always the way. In a war restart maybe once and then screw off the rest of the set.

The only quality players in the LaF tag are gains and Gerdler who continue to restart…

On the flip side if you want to see quality players then look at the other side. We all restarted 8,9, 12 times each and didn’t go away and cry to our moms last set :)

Edited By: SuperFly on May 19th 2023, 21:08:20

SuperFly Game profile

May 19th 2023, 21:10:39

Originally posted by Hash:
With the help of our Friends in Juatice League and Stones,
enjoy your tags and various friends TagKills!

It was a pleasure killing you all over and over!

RIP!

https://odysee.com/LaF_vs_ALL_2023:2

Viva La Resistance!

PS: Let the crying begin!...

Btw is OPs post not bravado and a fake display of strength per your definition?

No LaF, no Justice Noobs and no Stones? Fake news

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 21:12:57

Reading Turtlehan Crawlerlong’s posts reminded me of why we’re at war again.

We will let the spankings continue

May 19th 2023, 21:29:09

Originally posted by Requiem:
TC, you simplified why we are at war and are either knowingly deceitful or ignorant of everything leading up to the current conflict.

I'm not sure about the reason for your appeal but I can assure you that you are not garnering any sympathy for LaF.

I'm not on here with any agenda, as you note. As i've said above I've learned long ago you can't convince people to do anything, especially anything correct. If people were convinced by doing good then the would have done good a long time ago. I believe the phrase is "you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl".

People can invent whatever story they want for why things happen, but when I get on here and post reasonable things and I see what others post and its foolish, then that's probably a reasonable mirror of whatever else happens.

It's the same old story, people get jealous, put together a gang and have a go. Most people are incapable of existing at a higher level than elementary school. So be it, it doesn't have anything to do with me, it only reflects those who are can't perform, not those who can.

Suicidal Game profile

May 19th 2023, 22:08:51

LaF should have gotten Stones to help them this set.
It is now obvious that it was Stones that carried LaF and Resist to last sets victory.

mdevol Game profile

May 19th 2023, 22:12:58

Perhaps LaF should have put more time into recruiting and less time into training and they might have more than 2 people tagged 1/2 way through a reset.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 22:20:07

Good at the game does not equate to good person in the game for sure.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 22:26:24

@TC

Your problem is that you don't post reasonable things but rather from one particular side's viewpoint. You say you do not have an agenda, but you have an agenda for your side, which is reasonable but is an agenda. Your repeated attempts to conceal your true agenda make vitriol come out of people. You are not fooling anyone.

LaF has taken advantage, dismantled, and destroyed alliances historically. Many of which our players represent. Regardless, the reasons for this war are not of the past. I am not here to educate you on the current war's what, why, and how. You can do your homework if you wish.

To have three separate alliances with three different sets of leaders unite against one common enemy... I will let you draw your own twisted conclusion, as I know you will.

I want to quote Mathew 7:5 a bit here: ...first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

There is still time for LaF to surrender and accept concessions; however, if you push the issue, accept the conquests.

Edited By: Requiem on May 19th 2023, 22:31:54

May 19th 2023, 22:42:37

Originally posted by Requiem:
@TC

Your problem is that you don't post reasonable things but rather from one particular side's viewpoint. You say you do not have an agenda, but you have an agenda for your side, which is reasonable but is an agenda. Your repeated attempts to conceal your true agenda make vitriol come out of people. You are not fooling anyone.

LaF has taken advantage, dismantled, and destroyed alliances historically. Many of which our players represent. Regardless, the reasons for this war are not of the past. I am not here to educate you on the current war's what, why, and how. You can do your homework if you wish.

To have three separate alliances with three different sets of leaders unite against one common enemy... I will let you draw your own twisted conclusion, as I know you will.

I want to quote Mathew 7:5 a bit here: ...first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

There is still time for LaF to surrender and accept concessions; however, if you push the issue, accept the conquests.

If there actually was a real "what, why and how" then it would be clearly spelled out on these boards. If it exists, link it. It would be more interesting if what you're saying were true than otherwise.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 22:46:44

Silly of you to think the boards are the total of all interactions in this game. Anyway, you've wasted too much of my time already. Have a good evening.