Verified:

Trife Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 21:57:09

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Sorry Trife!

They found trace of chemical agents and uranium, my brother and 28 other soldiers from his squad have uranium poisoning in their blood, some more severe than others :(

What sort of chemical agents? Just curious

Also, the uranium poisoning could've very well came from us...

http://en.wikipedia.org/...ium#Military_applications

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 21:57:58

yeah, the US uses quite a bit of depleted uranium in kinetic munitions.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 22:14:36

Sarin, mustard and cyanide were the high danger ones :(

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Feb 12th 2013, 22:17:06
See Original Post
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Devestation Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 23:34:29

Vladivostok. Just to be different.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 12th 2013, 23:37:55

I was going to make the same point as ford and trife about uranium being in kinetic munitions...

that sucks regardless, KoHeartsGPA. :(
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 23:39:46

Originally posted by mrford:
he moved his airforce to Iran, why not his WMDs? you really think that he just destroyed them all?

some of the weapons went to neighbours, others disappeared, yet others -that did not belong to the state-, purely passing by
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

locket Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 0:07:21

I don't like the calousness of this thread. I hope to fluff that they don't nuke anyone. The Japanese are too amazing to do that to. I suspect they want it for bargaining and for a sense of actual power and self worth.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 0:22:41

aren't you one of the people who think we should get rid of guns because they go around shooting people?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2013, 0:36:54

He is, but only Americans should be disarmed.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 0:47:23

Originally posted by locket:
I don't like the calousness of this thread. I hope to fluff that they don't nuke anyone. The Japanese are too amazing to do that to. I suspect they want it for bargaining and for a sense of actual power and self worth.

they will never get the chance to nuke anyone. someone will send special forces in and fluff their fluff up before that happens.

right now their missiles blow up on the launching pad and their nuclear devices are the size of a house and low yield.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2013, 0:47:59

North Korea is crazy enough to do it.

locket Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 1:28:54

He is, but only Americans should be disarmed.

Or you could not be a fluffing retard and read what i said. Where did I say that I was fine with North Korea having nukes? I said I hope no one gets nuked. I said I think they want it to bargain with and not to actually nuke. Jesus.

In an ideal world no one would have nukes. Unfortunately it seems North Korea doesn't agree with me there.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2013, 2:26:09

Why does anyone need nuke missiles?

mrford Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 2:33:50

no one needs them, but proliferation on the 50s and 60s and 70s kinda made it hard to get rid of all of them, and developing countries use the excuse that "well you have them" to develop their own.

its a cycle....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ninong Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 2:36:05

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
themselves of course.

this, nuclear accident. and they will fluff for aid after that.
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2013, 2:58:13

Gee wiz, locket, i was just trolling you, bro! Lol
(•_•)

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 3:28:46

If you don't want countries as Iran and North Korea to have nukes maybe the US shouldn't have antagonised them so much. Just a thought :P
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

iNouda Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 4:10:06

Hey everyone needs a deterrent. It worked well enough for the Soviets and United States. Why should the US dictate what kind of weapons everyone else should carry when they're the only ones to have used Nukes on actual human beings? You want your gun rights. They want their nuke rights!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2013, 4:16:38

Originally posted by iNouda:
Hey everyone needs a deterrent. It worked well enough for the Soviets and United States. Why should the US dictate what kind of weapons everyone else should carry when they're the only ones to have used Nukes on actual human beings? You want your gun rights. They want their nuke rights!

Seriously?
(•_•)

VivaNick Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 6:20:10

Get more SDI.

Pain Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 6:26:11

Originally posted by iNouda:

they have no need for assault missiles with high capacity nuclear warheads.
Your mother is a nice woman

locket Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 6:29:04

Damnit KoHearts! lol. Too many people on these boards to know who is serious sometimes :P

And iNouda I hope you are joking -_-

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 7:38:46

None of you will ever know the truth of what went down in Iraq, so quit fluffing your fluff on these forums. Because for all intensive purposes you're all wrong. Bits and pieces of hearsay, and bits of news stories are only pieces of an overall story manipulated by the people of power.
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2013, 7:43:24

Im all ears, tell us the "truth" about Iraq, Serp!

*pulls a chair*

/me sits down
(•_•)

locket Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 7:45:26

Actually I have seen reports about them lying about the WMD. Not everyone knew but enough did

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2013, 7:48:29

I want to know what Serp knows about the "truth"about regarding Iraq...
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 7:55:51

Originally posted by locket:
Actually I have seen reports about them lying about the WMD. Not everyone knew but enough did

YOU SAW REPORTS?!?!?!?!?!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

locket Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 8:06:26

Great sarcasm. Always livens up a thread.

mrford Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 9:16:41

SARCASM?!?!?!?!?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2013, 10:22:14

ahh, how quickly this thread degenerated to "my brother found some WMDs in Iraq but the liberal media won't report it" and "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN IRAQ!"

(to be completely fair to KoHearts: they did find traces of chemical weapons in Iraq however those are traces of pre-1991 weapons)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Feb 13th 2013, 10:40:34

is that the reason that Saddam wouldn't let the UN inspectors in?

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 13:16:05

Originally posted by Serpentor:
...Because for all intensive purposes...

Stop doing that.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

tellarion Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 14:33:33

I really hope they don't nuke Tokyo. I've got enough fear of radiation over here as it is!!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2013, 18:37:06

I blame Einstein. One of his biggest regrets in life was helping to develop nuclear weapons. All be it someone would have figured it out but e=mc^2 sped up the discovery.

Feb 13th 2013, 19:00:44

why blame anybody? look how well we all get along together nowadays.

Pain Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 22:22:49

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Serpentor:
...Because for all intensive purposes...

Stop doing that.

if youre gonna grammar nazi at least correct them.

its "intents and purposes"
Your mother is a nice woman

mrford Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 23:31:17

maybe his purposes were rather intensive. you dont know him!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

keivisuaL Game profile

Feb 14th 2013, 2:36:17

Just a scare tactic i spose. Their country is barely surviving.
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2013, 16:30:40

That's one hell of a scare tactic when you're "barely surviving" :/
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 14th 2013, 17:08:43

Originally posted by Pain:

Do I HAVE to do EVERYTHING for you people?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2013, 23:26:05

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Pain:

Do I HAVE to do EVERYTHING for you people?

Yes. Now scratch my ass.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 14th 2013, 23:48:20

Your mom can do that for you.

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 15th 2013, 1:59:43

That's one hell of a scare tactic when you're "barely surviving" :/

When your country has nothing to lose, well why not?

Angel1 Game profile

Feb 15th 2013, 6:09:01

As to who NK would nuke first? Rationally, noone. Irrationally? Seoul or Tokyo most likely, but Honolulu or Los Angeles if they could manage it.

As to taking out Saddam Hussein. Better blood on America's hands, than blood on our nation's soul. Those who argue that a brutal, mass murdering dictator should not have been removed when he finally ticked a major power off enough to remove him are arguing that we should have chosen to get blood on our souls.

But hey, let's appease Hitler again! Afterall, that worked out great for the world!
-Angel1

iNouda Game profile

Feb 15th 2013, 7:01:13

Desert Camel Jihadist with really old and fluffty 2nd hand military hardware who couldn't win a war against Iran, had most of his army desert near instantly when fluff went down and was just minding his own business but some dirty bastards wanted to free up access to his oil...

vs

Charismatic Dictator in control of the most technologically advanced country in the world (hey that sounds familiar!) and then conquering most of Europe. Right. Your comparison makes sense. Obama has more of a chance of being the next Hitler than Saddam did. Let's appease Obama!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2013, 8:57:15

Originally posted by Angel1:

As to taking out Saddam Hussein. Better blood on America's hands, than blood on our nation's soul. Those who argue that a brutal, mass murdering dictator should not have been removed when he finally ticked a major power off enough to remove him are arguing that we should have chosen to get blood on our souls.

But hey, let's appease Hitler again! Afterall, that worked out great for the world!
Nice Hitler reference there.

Let me try the same hyperbole you did:
Why don't we just nuke North Korea to save it's people from starvation? Wouldn't want the Kims to kill any more people, let's stop them at any cost.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Alin Game profile

Feb 15th 2013, 9:36:38

NK wants to get his first nuke for the same reason as the "gun addicted redneck" wants to get his hands on the 17th gun.

Nukes have no other purpose than intimidation, nowadays.
Way more important are the chemical and biological weapons and they should keep their eyes on the owners ( developers ) of those.

Invading Iraq didn't had other purpose than "OIL" ( + maybe the need to use the billions of bullets/weapons/tanks ) and give some fresh air to the "weapons" industry.

Everyone else who thinks otherwise is either a moron, a owner of a low iq or an ignorant troll. However, if you are not in the above mentioned category and still belive in WMDs and "Saddam madness" ask your self this question?

Why Iraq ? Africa is full of crazy psychopath dictators that hunt people instead of Deerhunter(|-*|). The difference btw "insert random genocide regime in Africa" and Iraq is pretty much = the difference btw "a lot of sand" and "a lot of OIL".

Edited By: Alin on Feb 15th 2013, 11:14:01
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2013, 10:21:40

because the US has never taken action in africa before...

oil or not, Iraq and saddam directly influenced America's interests, and America did something about it. As far s africa, the US throws money at them and acts militarily when they have to. Interests arnt directly affected.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Feb 15th 2013, 10:45:47

Damn you are stupid.

The whole point of that discussion was that USA had others interests to go into Iraq AND NOT Wmds/"Mad Saddam".

Some people were rooting for Wmds and others for Oil. You are rooting for stupidity as usual!

go get your freaking 17th gun and try to avoid logic discussions.

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2013, 10:51:00

and you think i am obsessed with you. can you make a single argument without attacking the person you are arguing with? i doubt it because you arnt intelligent enough to form an actual point.

WMDs would fall under american interests because we would not want saddam to sell them to less savory characters.

and i dont own 16 guns, or a tank, or a missile silo, or any other ignorant stereotype you care to come up with to insult mt intelligence in an ironic way.
Swagger of a Chupacabra