Verified:

reinholy Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 4:48:03

right! but sailormoon isnt the right name :P

marlonmoon! that guy owes me some fa...last i heard he lived in one of those neutral countries sweden or switzer or norway...i think it was norway and his neighbor was a panlv'er named auri or something

Havoc Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 4:50:09

haha Marlon! wow. Do you remember BP the crazy swede? He's still playing with us:) Not tooo many other oldies.. MadMorticia.. Joebot, joeskin, juusto, ultima.. dunno if those will ring any bells!

I was real life friends with Some Guy and brother of AcE though who you might remember.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Alicia Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 4:54:27

reinholy, you should come to our IRC channel sometime: it is #omega on Gamesurge. Sometimes people are also in our MUD.

Silly Havoc needs to go to sleep zzZZZzz....

reinholy Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 4:57:37

HAVOC! WERE YOU THE GUY WITH THE SIG WHO WAS ARMWRESTLING SOMEBODY ELSE?

gimme a sec alicia

reinholy Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 4:58:33

and yeah i remember them :) i was just better friends with marlon cuz we used to play aoe2 together lol

Havoc Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 5:00:45

Hahahah I don't think that was me, I had like some flaming text or a mushroom cloud nuke i think. And ahh I see! Ohh there's also Marko who I talk to on occasion still, he hasn't played in a long time though either. But alright night time, I'll talk to you soon! apply to Pan!
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

reinholy Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 5:04:29

aight take care bud!

Kyatoru Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 5:08:11

Forsaken is coming out soon. Forsaken does both. You should send me a message about Forsaken because Forsaken is probably the place for you.

+Forsaken
+Kya

Fooglmog Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 5:58:46

To answer your first question, iMagNum is the warring alliance.

Everyone else are panzy netters.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Ravi Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 6:23:47

Trife, that was a pretty weak recruitment attempt. You really didn't give this holy reindeer fella any reason to even consider LCN. I'm too lazy to pull out all the bells and whistles.

reinholy, if you enjoy the company of imbecilic cretins who have been playing together for like forever and still don't know how to play this game yet have somehow become one of the top alliances in the game LCN is certainly a good bet.

But Zen should really be doing the recruiting since it is his job. But he is lazy like the rest of us.

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...al/viewPage.php?pageID=91

Ravi
LCN Person of Limited Intelligence who has been in that hell hole for over 12 years but is too lazy to leave

iTavi

Aug 24th 2010, 10:40:46

http://www.LetsKillStuff.org

what would you say by the name of it? are we netting? :P
~

spawn Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 11:22:57

join The Fist, we're having fun

ohh and we play EE as well if that matters

thefist.boxcarhosting.com
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 12:22:49

Originally posted by CKHustler:
lol, the summary of that war is pretty good. Who wrote that? haha

I wrote 100% of the history on Evolution on the Earth Empires wiki page, and around 90% of EVO's history on the Earth:2025 wiki page, which is far, far longer (but which seems to be down for good, I'm afraid). However, all of our history is saved in our historical archives (which are on our site), and you're more than welcome to read them at your leisure after you join Evolution.

Reinholy, just to let you know, we've received your application, and you should expect a confirmation e-mail sometime today.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Ivan Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 12:48:32

Evo probably has the most biased history ever if Nuk wrote it

Ivanfluff

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 13:05:47

What do you expect? I'm Evolution's official historian and self-proclaimed Propaganda Minister.

With that said, I have spent weeks doing research, gathering old documents/threads/stats from other people (not just those in Evo), and reading at archive (which are all basically the same thing), not to mention organizing our historical archives so that they can at least be readable by people outside our alliance.

And, as long as our history is the only real comprehensive history in the public domain, it'll be the only information outsiders have as to what really happened. Not my fault that other alliances haven't been up to date with their public history lately...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 14:08:08

Reinholy

SOL has over 12 years of recorded history for this game.

Stats stories and other stuff :)

Feel free to apply and play :D we war alot though

http://SOL.ghqnet.com

TAN Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 19:44:39

Forget Evo or whoever you joined and join PDM!

We suck at both netting and warring (and we do both equally bad), but we have FUN doing it!

TAN
Paradigm - home of the AB FS
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 23:38:46

WHOA we are high school girls....

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 23:51:28

Nuk proudly took up my mantle? Heh

Dragon Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 0:27:47

The Evo guys are mostly cool. But only mostly cool. But mostly cool is better than even moderately cool.

And everyone in Evo is mostly cool. Actually, they're really cool. Which is better than mostly cool.

I swore off the Alliance sevrer cause I hated it. Evo dudes make me sorta like it. Which is better than hating it.

reinholy Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 2:51:12

nuk speaks the truth, which other sites have their "history" open to the public where we can read it without joining their clan?

locket Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 4:10:25

Laf I think

Viceroy Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 5:00:17

Look us Monsters up when you get tired of this game. We're Earth's retirement home.

http://www.theappliance.org

One day we may get around to writing up some of our history...
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

spawn Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 8:08:01

there should be some history reinholy

http://wiki.earthempires.com/...ex.php/Category:Alliances
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!