Verified:

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:05:04

and no one else

would NA people have been deleted?

i'm 100% sure, yes

did SOL/PDM contact the moderators right away? i don't know who contacted the mods. but more than one person abused the bug, that is a fact. they all seemed to be on the same side of a war, it would appear to me, that they all had quite the fun warchat by abusing the bug.

skythe: i'd love to give you the benefit of the doubt, but making 113 hits (i think i counted right) when you had 8 turns... does seem a bit odd. and all the SOL'ers are claiming that a kill done by a country making 113 GS in a row... is a legit kill? please... that really is retarded. that in no way is a legit kill

2 years ago, yes, NA killed some SOL via a bug in 2025. If that were in EE, i would have 100% expected the moderators to fix it. 2025 had lazy ass crap admins. that is most certainly not disputable.

so, earth empires players and admins...

are bug abusers to be tolerated? or deleted and forced to restart?

if these players are not deleted, and if i find a bug in the future and abuse the fluffing fluff out of it. i better not be deleted either.

Edited By: llaar on May 12th 2010, 17:02:00

kemo Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:09:48

wasnt your player rolled back to a previous point before the bug?
all praised to ra

Detoxxx Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:09:59

*expects long a$$ replies from hypocritical crapheads*

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

Chewi Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:11:45

Their warfare tech is really good! =P

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:17:53

Edited By: llaar on May 12th 2010, 16:57:10

LeftyHa8er Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:18:11

what LLaar said and i still want my one billion in cash put back in my country or the sdi i bought

Edited By: LeftyHa8er on May 12th 2010, 16:18:44

kemo Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:21:22

my bad then
all praised to ra

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:32:00

i dont condone either when NA abused the bug in 2025 to kill SOL, or when a few guys abused this bug to kill NA.

I really wish they hadt, if i had been awake, i would have stopped it.

However, you guys got rolled back and even got compensated ingame.

What player did not get rolled back ? as far as i can se, everyone did.

I think your beeing the hypocrit here now llaar, the countrys affected are better off now than before the bug.
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:34:08

bull my country is not 100% is a much easier kill then it was be4 this is bull

NOW3P Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:37:44

Prae - I think you're on the right path there, but keep in mind that NA didn't abuse a bug to kill SoL in 2025, they found a way to log into the game while the main login was down, but ran turns within the rules instead of using infinite chems to make several illegitimate kills. It definitely wasn't a nice thing to do, but so far as I remember, just about every clan I've ever played in has an alternate login to the game on their site.

Given that everything was rolled back, I guess it's a mute point....although I do tend to agree with llaar

Gibber Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:41:16

Llaar.

sit down, shut up.

Let the admins do there job.

Cheat.

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:41:44

I didn't get rolled back thanks Prae.

Strife Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:51:38

Summary:

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

LeftyHa8er Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:55:04

strife really thats your comeback that could be said about any and everyone

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:56:40

what # LitaLogoth ?

take #387 as an example

47% Cash increase (would prob have been more but was maxed at 2bill as you know) from 1.36b -> 2bill
2046 % population increase from 171k -> 3.5m civs
pretty sure on the %, but added the acctualy numbers according to spy op before KR and after restore, incase my math is crap.

#387 was killed again (without bugs) so i think this one is ok to use (know your not allowed to post ingame stuff but since its now dead, shouldt be a problem, if it is, my apologies and mod please delete the info)
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:56:45

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:56:56

Strife Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:57:09

Its not a comeback, its just hilarious to see llaar try and make it look as if the entire server is against them :X

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:58:48

jeezus blank posts my bad

just found what i remembered reading:

"pangaea
Tue Dec 15 12:45:52

But just incase people want to talk about exploiting and what happens if you do it, I'll clear the air a little.... if you are ACTIVELY exploiting a bug (ie you are using it to try and win/cheat, and not reporting it once it's found) then there is the potential for deletions and bans"

Detoxxx Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:00:30

this is a simple problem of logic Strife

even if SOL=Sof (although they deny so, actions speak otherwise), SOLf+PDM =/= ENTIRE SERVER

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

AoS Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:07:42

In case is two words, Praetor and Pang. :P
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:08:39

GRAMMAR POLICE TO THE RESCUE !

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:10:02

also

hey snawdog, remember saying this:

"snawdog
Member Tue Dec 15 10:28:44
I personally will call abuse of a bug cheating...there, I said it out loud.....
snawdog
Member Tue Dec 15 11:48:10
After seeing this from NA set after set in the old game, I have come to realize that the leadership there just can't help but be cheats, it must be in their very core.............. "

hows it feel now that your clan was involved in bug abuse?

no it wasn't TAN...

neither was it our leadership back then

it was ONE member

just like this set, the deletions were ONE member, not leadership

but...

this bug abuse seems to have been clanwide on pdm/sol's part

i 100% believe PraetorNLS when he says, that he didnt condone or support it

just like NA leadership didnt condone or support what happened to us this set

but our whole clan is being burned for one members actions

but now here you have MULTIPLE people abusing an ingame bug

i do NOT fault the leadership of the opposing clans. you guys are great leaders.

please do not fault OUR leadership with what happened either. i do think we're good leaders too!

should the members involved take accountability for their actions?

yes!

should the clans be persecuted?

no!

Alicia Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:11:54

The bug happened very early in the morning, and I think qz was only trying to do as much damage control as he could at the time. I'm sure the admins will do their best to set things right.

These are my personal thoughts on the matter.

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:19:40

Ah. I did get rolled back.. then killed. lol. That's crappy. :(

snawdog Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:25:33

It IS still cheating as far as i am concerned and if any one in PDM is deleted for abusing it i will guarantee that you will not see me on here defending them.
And thanks for digging up a 6 month old post..shows how long i have been right.(minimum)
ICQ 364553524
msn

TAN Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:32:13

Strife:

No trolling.

First and last warning.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 12th 2010, 17:32:27

We must be doing a good job when members expect us to take full action after only a few hours and both sides accuse us of being biased against them.

You need to relax and be patient.

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:39:44

ok so here's what happened as i see it:

the major abusers were:
Zodiac (#534) and My President Is Halfrican (#282) and land of oz (#400) and It hurts when I pee QQ (#396)
they each sent 100-400 chems, in coordinated kill runs on 7 countries in a row

Zodiac (#534) (PDM50) - made 629 attacks last 24 hours, about 400 of them chems, attacking 7 different countries in kill runs
My President Is Halfrican (#282) (TSA) - made 178 attacks in last 24 hours, about 150 of them chems, hitting 7 different countries in kill runs
It hurts when I pee QQ (#396) (TSA) - made 651 attacks in last 24 hours, about 400 of them chems, hitting 7 different countries in kill runs
land of oz (#400) (TSA) - made 123 hits last 24 hours, about 110 of them chems, hitting 7 different countries in kill runs

then we have:
MooMmmOoo (#633) (TSA) - joined in on using chems against 2 of the targets that #282/#396/#534/#424 so must have exploited the chem bug along with them
YoUr SOL iZ MiNe (#424) (TSA) - joined in on using chems against 1 of the targets that #282/#396/#534/#633 so must have exploited the chem bug along with them

they each jumped in on a couple of those kill runs that Zodiac (#534) and My President Is Halfrican (#282) and land of oz (#400) and It hurts when I pee QQ (#396) oganized

Skythes Country (#597) (PDM50) - made 149 attacks last 24 hours

#597 is the only one of the bug abusers that did not go on a killing spree with the other players. he also seems to be the first player to have experienced the bug, who must have told the others, who then went on a bug abusing killing spree

this was definitely a coordinated bug abuse session perpetrated by those who did the coordinated killing together

which in my opinion include:
Zodiac (#534) and My President Is Halfrican (#282) and land of oz (#400) and It hurts when I pee QQ (#396) and MooMmmOoo (#633) (TSA) and YoUr SOL iZ MiNe (#424) (TSA)

since after seeing the bug, skythe seems to have not tried it further. which is the proper course of action

not commencing a tag kill of another clan via bug exploit

Edited By: llaar on May 12th 2010, 17:40:45

Steeps Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:44:16

2 years ago, yes, NA killed some SOL via a bug in 2025. If that were in EE, i would have 100% expected the moderators to fix it. 2025 had lazy ass crap admins. that is most certainly not disputable.

The admins did fix that bug in the end, but it still didn't stop your leaders running chats to get SoL's breakers killed. Trying to hack into games is not my thing, so of course I class that as bug abuse.

Edited By: Steeps on May 12th 2010, 17:45:14

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:48:01

i believe thats 5 SOL + 1 PDM, doing alternating hits in killing for 7 straight kill runs all in a row, immediately after 1 PDM guy finds a bug...

that would appear to be a coordinated multi-clan warchat to me

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:49:08

steeps: lol you edited the post, so it doesnt say that it was 'only 1 or two people and wasnt a warchat'

guess you posted before you read my other post about all the countries involved ;)

Steeps Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:51:58

Was correcting a spelling error sir ;)

Sir Balin Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:57:18

Originally posted by llaar:

#597 is the only one of the bug abusers that did not go on a killing spree with the other players. he also seems to be the first player to have experienced the bug, who must have told the others, who then went on a bug abusing killing spree

here's the quote from our PF when he noticed the bug:
"I stopped attacking, as didn't want to 'exploit' this bug or whatever is going on.. but technically I could of probably killed him too...."

it's not like he went to IRC and started advertising the bug.

zodiac is an asshat who should have known better.

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 18:01:13

Originally posted by Sir Balin:

here's the quote from our PF when he noticed the bug:
"I stopped attacking, as didn't want to 'exploit' this bug or whatever is going on.. but technically I could of probably killed him too...."

it's not like he went to IRC and started advertising the bug.

zodiac is an asshat who should have known better.

I 100% believe you. I had already guessed as much and thats why I said "since after seeing the bug, skythe seems to have not tried it further. which is the proper course of action"

I applaud skythe for that.

the others however... did abuse intentionally a bug in the game, for their own gain, and tried to kill a whole clan, until they were stopped.

Sir Balin Game profile

May 12th 2010, 18:02:08

agreed, very lame

Popcom Game profile

May 12th 2010, 18:02:39

yes, everyone is out to get NA
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 18:10:52

from earth:2025

the 2 billion expense bug gave a country unlimited turns to use on unlimited missiles. this was exploited summer of '05 ffa, and a ton of top100 countries were completely killed. the 2 bill country was deleted

i created a 2 billion expense country in december of '05 in ffa for netting purposes.

i was deleted.

i then sent this email to swirve:

"Concerning the earth 2025 game‏
Sent: Sat 12/10/05 2:29 PM
To:

Dear Mr. Patel,

I am a patron supporter of the game and would like to know why one of my countries in the free for all server was deleted. llaar (#95) was deleted. I see no reason for this to have happened and have worked really hard for over 2 months on that country. I have also been playing the game for 4 years and have never had this happen before.

I am also aware that there has been countries in past sets surpassing 1 billion NW and exposing a -2 billion income bug. I remember that these countries were either deleted by the admin or were self deleted. I have no intentions of using this bug to harm other countries. If my country were to attack another country in this improper manner, then I would understand why it should have been deleted. However, I do not feel that just the potential for exposing a bug is justifiable reason to delete a country. All countries have the potential to expose bugs, but it is up to the player themself as to whether or not they will do this. I would really like to know why my country has been deleted. Thank you very much for your time and your consideration,
-llaar"

i was reinstated. and i never abused the bug.

last year i also achieved a 2 billion expense country in Earth Council with the record breaking 872 million NW country, Blackberry.

Again, I did not abuse the bug.

Abusing a bug like that to kill off clans, is really really wrong.

I do hope that judgement comes to those that abused the bug for their own gain and for the hurt of others.

Edited By: llaar on May 12th 2010, 18:11:11

Forgotten1

May 12th 2010, 18:26:36

Getting 872million NW and you didn't abuse the bug.

That's llaar logic for you.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 18:45:23

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Getting 872million NW and you didn't abuse the bug.

That's llaar logic for you.

the bug allowed you to kill infinite countries

not gain NW

do you know how to read?

lolicon Game profile

May 12th 2010, 19:09:30

I was asleep when all this happened. Although I'm disappointed to see bug abuse happening; however, bugs can't be fully confirmed without sufficient data. As such, I'm not surprised several people were able to send massive amounts of missiles.

llaar before you start pointing fingers at an entire alliance did the following thoughts ever cross your mind when you assessed the situation?

1. Perhaps, the bug abusers merely saw something strange in the newsfeed and wanted to investigate. Upon personal investigation of the matter, they promptly reported it to the admins.

2. Simple math tells me that a handful of people does not equate an entire alliance [edit]of 70[/edit].

Seriously, reading your posts is like reading propaganda. Everything has to have its own spin. Somehow everything is either llaar-centric or NA-centric.

Let's be objective about this and give the benefeit of the doubt to those individuals. The admins have already taken action on the issue. It's time to drop the issue and carry on with life.

Edited By: lolicon on May 12th 2010, 19:10:29
Just because they're young, fictional, and two-dimensional does not make it wrong!

LeftyHa8er Game profile

May 12th 2010, 19:17:58

the benefit of the doubt LMAO

paladin Game profile

May 12th 2010, 19:40:25

*trolls*

Lets see how mad i can make tan without getting booted.....
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 19:51:06

Originally posted by lolicon:
I was asleep when all this happened. Although I'm disappointed to see bug abuse happening; however, bugs can't be fully confirmed without sufficient data. As such, I'm not surprised several people were able to send massive amounts of missiles.

llaar before you start pointing fingers at an entire alliance did the following thoughts ever cross your mind when you assessed the situation?

1. Perhaps, the bug abusers merely saw something strange in the newsfeed and wanted to investigate. Upon personal investigation of the matter, they promptly reported it to the admins.

2. Simple math tells me that a handful of people does not equate an entire alliance.

Seriously, reading your posts is like reading propaganda. Everything has to have its own spin. Somehow everything is either llaar-centric or NA-centric.

Let's be objective about this and give the benefeit of the doubt to those individuals. The admins have already taken action on the issue. It's time to drop the issue and carry on with life.

I CLEARLY fluffING STATED:

i do NOT fault the leadership of the opposing clans. you guys are great leaders.

should the members involved take accountability for their actions?

yes!

should the clans be persecuted?

no!

Edited By: llaar on May 12th 2010, 19:51:56

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 12th 2010, 19:56:44

so now that the admins have gotten more than a few hours to look at it and the ones that abused the bug is deleted, and NA (including you that was down to 500 civs before, but got restored to full) is up alot of cash and civs, i guess the whole point of this thread is obsolete , or ?

mrford Game profile

May 12th 2010, 20:21:32

i reported the bug to the admins, while i was dying

not SoL/PDM

just letting you know
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mdevol Game profile

May 12th 2010, 20:35:59

May 12th 2010, 6:40:58

is when it was reported to bugs board

thats before you got hit. by about 20 mins.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 20:41:55

admins need emails to the mod email or personal contact

they have said they cant just keep on top of all forums here

mr ford went and made sure they knew. he made first contact, that is a fact

W Game profile

May 12th 2010, 20:49:34

[quote poster=lolicon]...
2. Simple math tells me that a handful of people does not equate an entire alliance [edit]of 70[/edit]..... [/quote]

did anyone else find this rip-rawringly hilarious?
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 20:50:58

oh i totally got it W

lol