Verified:

spawn Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 18:19:31

The Fist (preemptively) declares war on Paradigm, since you guys will war us over your dead RoRer

(kills/hits will follow once you start hitting us)

however we are open to CF discussions if you like, i think you have my contacts

Spawn
The Fist of Odin
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

silverbeet Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 19:16:50

Waiting for activation: Purchase up to 1 Bushels at $39 or less. Cancel Order

Ravi Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 19:22:27

LCN smash Fist in defense of PDM.

Fist fat. LCN need more LAND

Ravi
President of PDM and LCN
Maki is a POS
Lover of Japri
Ruler of RM
Chairman and CEO of LCNostra Policing Inc

TAN Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 20:22:14

*checks the news*

Is this war dec supposed to be your FS or something?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

OGT Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:02:13

spawn is just predicting the future.

and ravi get outa our thread stop throlling you child.

TAN Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:09:27

seems like spawn is the self-declared Miss Cleo of AT then? kekekeke
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Ravi Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:21:22

OGT why do you continue to follow me wherever I post? Is it a man love type of thing? Look I have no problem with how someone lives their life but I do not go that way.

Plus as the President of PDM I need to post here so Spawn doesn't get any silly ideas.

OGT Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:28:27

oh your the president of PDM? it would explain why they are being such douchebags.

if anything your following me around, this thread pertains to me being apart of thefist this reset...

stop trolling and get a life already

TAN Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:30:47

How are we being douchebags?

You killed one of our countries and we haven't even done anything about it!

We are being douchebags with our pathetic complacency and spinelessness?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Ravi Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:38:49

OGT, this is getting very disturbing. You actually do follow me around on the boards. Who cares if you are in the Fist this reset. I didn't know and nobody cares. The lowest ranked member in PDM probably holds more power in the Fist than you do.

Spawn, please ask my stalker to back off a bit. Can you put him on a 3 or less stalk Ravi threads? I'm willing to work with you here.

BTW LCN will be policing for Fist when we hit them.

TAN, when Fist hits you remember that LCN will be there to police for you. We would value you as our client.

OGT Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:41:11

tan my view on pdm is being directly influenced by ravis lame ass posts.

if he said he was in collab I would call them douchebags, if he said he was in thefist, I would call them douchebags. and so on and so forth, this guy is a moron and he needs to know it.

and again ravi if you call me a child and troll for no reason I will act like one.

now why not piss off and mind your own business.

Edited By: OGT on Aug 28th 2010, 21:44:04
See Original Post

TAN Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:41:12

No worries Ravi, unless you can retal AT posts.

They seem pretty harmless. Perhaps an empty fist?

*goes back to tree hugging*
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Ravi Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:46:47

I'm in LCN OGT. Call them Douchebags and I will see to it that Fist loses it's insurance policy against Imag as long as you are a member.

You hearing that iTavi? How about you Soviet? Pay close attention.

Although for the record LCN are pretty much douchebags.

Ravi
LCN Douchebag

OGT Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:51:15

i don't care, your a douchebag.. your so tough now that TIE merged into ya.. you didn't say a word till this set.. Like i care that your in lcn.

get thefist to boot me.. I got plenty a places to go.

hell maybe i'll goto iMag, or LCN so i can troll ya everyday on your boards

madjsp Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:54:58

Wait, PDM is causing problems with someone else? never...
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

OGT Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:57:48

jon they are like that little kid in school that thinks hes soooooo tough and talks trash all the time, but he doesn't get beat up because everyone feels sorry for them having little person syndrome.

kinda like ravi, except his syndrome is of the downs.

this is a joke btw for pdm people:P

Edited By: OGT on Aug 28th 2010, 22:11:53
See Original Post

madjsp Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:59:30

syndrome of the downs. Like anyone with the last name Downs has said syndrome?
-jonathan

TAN Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 21:59:40

Originally posted by madjsp:

Nah.

TheFist wasn't following our retal policy and kept RoRing and over-retalling. When our country kept retalling their RoRs, they killed him.

And then they declare war on us because they killed our country. Makes a lot of sense, eh?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

madjsp Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 22:03:20

Originally posted by TAN:

Nah.

TheFist wasn't following our retal policy and kept RoRing and over-retalling. When our country kept retalling their RoRs, they killed him.

And then they declare war on us because they killed our country. Makes a lot of sense, eh?

It would, but it seems this started with OGTs country...

Aug 20/10 6:36:00 PM PS OGT is EPIC win (#268) (TheFist) ParadigmIsTANtastic (#101) (Paradigm) 827 A (+480 A)
Aug 20/10 3:39:50 AM PS ParadigmIsTANtastic (#101) (Paradigm) OGT is EPIC win (#268) (TheFist) 938 A (+386 A)

OGT was hit first, so he retaled, and then he got retaled twice. OGT didn't make any hits except on an ImagNum guy prior to that hit. So essentially, it DID start with PDM RoR against Fist.
-jonathan

OGT Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 22:11:30

the land trading was fine till I was out one weekend and missed their 48 hr retal window by 20 minutes and that Doom country decided to hit me back twice for a policy thefist didn't accept, that country only got killed because it was the only solution to have the land trading stop.

I saw all the convos with PDM FAs and they weren't very pleasent from any stand point.. it coulda all been resolved with doom accepting the retal and a unap being signed.. but for some reason PDM wanted to continue the conflict.. maybe to spice the game up or maybe its a grudge for something that happened in past resets or years? who knows what their motive is or was, but thefist did what any good clan would have done, killed the repeat offender.

check all the news on my country if you'd like to see just how rediculous the situation got, keep in mind i havent made a single LG all set up untill 2 days ago, so all my attacks were legit retals.

Now Half of PDM is storing turns, hmm I wonder what for right? this is the cause of this post, apartently in this new version of earth diplomacy is a vain attempt that gets no results.

TAN Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 22:24:33

OGT was hit first, so he retaled, and then he got retaled twice. OGT didn't make any hits except on an ImagNum guy prior to that hit. So essentially, it DID start with PDM RoR against Fist.

Originally posted by OGT:
the land trading was fine till I was out one weekend and missed their 48 hr retal window by 20 minutes and that Doom country decided to hit me back twice for a policy thefist didn't accept

Looks like OGT just pointed out the flaw in your assessment.

The problem started with OGT missing the 48 hour retal window.

And OGT, I love this tired old strategy that it seems you adopted from LaF that "PDM wanted to continue the conflict..."

Don't be a fool. We don't want to continue anything. You accept our retal policies or don't hit us in the first place. Remember, all this land trading started with TheFist hitting us. To be specific, it was Terror.

I doubt you would have had the balls to kill an LaF or Collab country which have the same 48 hour window policy.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

OGT Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 22:40:31

i wanted to retal within the 48 hour window because i know pdm is looking for trouble this reset, if you guys weren't I wouldn't have been RoR'd so many times by your dumb member. we don't accept that policy, I am in their clan this reset so I follow their policy.

Regardless you have no working policy page to start off with and before now the only contact the fist recieved was on AT, which has never been an accepted form of FA.

You know this TAN, your not new or dumb.. so why would you let your member continue hitting me so often? why didn't pdm kill him? If you didn't want any conflict with thefist this reset you would have taken actions to stop this much earlier.

TAN Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 22:43:50

i told him insite he was stupid for RoRing. we will consider punitive action.

however, that is no excuse for killing that country.

whatever you may think, we posted our retal rules on AT. it's not my fault you didn't see them. we don't need to contact you guys via icq to make it official, because it is policy. we don't need to privately contact anyone for permission to change our policy. anyways, it was on AT.

the simple fact of the matter is, we have a new retal policy. it is a 48 hour window now. we must enforce this and not let people get away with it.

the original RoRs were stupid, but so were you not retalling in a 48 hour window too.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Ravi Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 22:44:10

So you think you can go anyplace you want OGT? My guess is that the only alliances that would take an imbecilic moron such as yourself would be Imag or SOL. Even they would grow tired of you pretty fast.

As for my "so tough because of the TIE merger"..if anything I have mellowed too much this past year or so.

It figures you are the cause of the tension between Fist and PDM.

joe2 Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 23:04:08

He can come to collab we don't mind him ;)

PimpThang

Aug 29th 2010, 1:09:24

good luck fist

paladin Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 1:32:46

I should have taken up Maki's offer to join SoL this set......
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

Shinigami Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 2:03:21

Ravi got a stalker?

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 2:16:46

Olli is stalking Ravi
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Ravi Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 2:34:08

Yeah that damn Oli has been following me around for years. I miss the days when Shinigami stalked me. Those were some of the happiest years of my life.

toma Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 4:31:35

Tan: PDM already started implemetning the 48hour policy before posting it on at.

Why should you get to tell us oh wait that hit we did earlier today only has 48hours retal time.

Time stamp of hits we retalled
Aug 21/10 2:21:50 PM
Aug 21/10 2:21:44 PM
Retal policy update timestamp
Aug 21st 2010, 17:32:01

Don't really see how PDM can tell us all the sudden that instead of 69hours left on the retal period we all the sudden have 45hours...

Edited By: toma on Aug 29th 2010, 5:13:44
See Original Post
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Devestation Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 5:06:12

I'MMA GONNA MAKE SOME WAFFLES

OGT Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 6:12:37

ravi Im pretty certain no clan would deny me, im don't join tags to cause trouble.. trouble just happened to find me this reset.. its just a policy clash really.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 29th 2010, 8:36:52

whee. i love how iMagNum gets mentioned so much more these days than it used to.

any publicity is good publicity
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Jofel Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 9:29:19

So, are you Fist guys at war or not?

The Fist, can one of your diplomats or leaders confirm if you're at war or not? In the news of your alliance I see that the amount of landgrabs has dropped but I don't see any other attacks coming from your countries.

It's kind of hard to put you guys at WAR DNH if you're not warring...

Thanks in advance for the clarification.
Join The Monsters in their struggle for peace, love and understanding:
http://www.boxcarhosting.net

spawn Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 9:35:53

Regardless you have no working policy page to start off with and before now the only contact the fist recieved was on AT, which has never been an accepted form of FA.

whatever you may think, we posted our retal rules on AT. it's not my fault you didn't see them....

as OGT said, AT is no official way of communication, at least for us that is
/slap iZarcon

TAN Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 10:13:24

Originally posted by spawn:

whatever you may think, we posted our retal rules on AT. it's not my fault you didn't see them....

as OGT said, AT is no official way of communication, at least for us that is

To be honest, we don't give a fluff what you do or do not recognize.

We posted our retal policy on AT. You ignored it. Now we are going to make TheFist our personal fluff. I'm not even going to impregnate you. I'm going coitus interruptus.

As a matter of fact, from henceforth, TheFist is now known as TheCoitus.

That is all. Deal with it.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Snarf Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 12:04:09

Originally posted by spawn:

(kills/hits will follow once you start hitting us)

however we are open to CF discussions if you like, i think you have my contacts

Spawn
The Fist of Odin

OGT and Ravi get a room already :P

Actually TAN we would kill an LAF or Collab country in the same situation it's nothing personal, just business.

Since we seem to be doing FA on AT (not that I mind it makes for fun reading everyone should do it) let's just get this all settled now so we can go on with our lives...

We sign a UNAP for this reset and the next

The Fist tags Coitus next reset PDM tags Douche

I will personally FA whoever ran the Doom countries restart (1 full FA package which will be a good chunk of change) just to be nice

So what say you TAN? Can we just end this stupidity now and go back to hugging trees or do we really have to do it the hard way?

TAN Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 12:31:13

Originally posted by Snarf:

So what say you TAN? Can we just end this stupidity now and go back to hugging trees or do we really have to do it the hard way?

Let me get this straight.

You start FARMING us at the beginning of the set. We retal, one guy RoRs. Your guy missed the 48 hour window to retal, but you declared you didn't recognize it, so stopped recognizing our subsequent retals.

Then you kill our country.

THEN You declare war on us.

And NOW you want to go back to tree hugging?

If you ALL tag over to Coitus and stay in that tag until the end of the set, we'll put you on DNH for the duration of your stay in Coitus then give you a uNAP next set.

You have 24 hours to tag over to Coitus.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Snarf Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 12:51:58

Ok I will put that down as option B for BLOWS

Thanks for being reasonable

PGS

Aug 29th 2010, 13:01:28

GL Fist! I remembers j000!
You wan't spam? I'll show you friggin SPAM!

braden Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 13:48:32

you don't care what they accept, you have your 48h retal window.

turn that around, and they don't care what you accept. they have a 72h retal policy.

you don't care what they accept, but they are suppose to care what you accept, after you attack them?

I have never said this, but I am going to have to side with thefist here.

(and it's nice that tan likes big bang theory, or he'd never know what coitus interuptus was :( )

braden Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 13:48:54

(and not that it's my say, but i'd let ogt in monsters!)

Snarf Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 14:18:47

He'd track mud all over your carpets

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2010, 14:57:40

PDM: Time to fight for your policy!

mrford Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 15:14:17

I HAVE BUTTER ON MY FACE
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

spawn Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 15:20:31

so wait, we may have started grabbing you, but it was always 1 grab at a time (per Fist country) per 72h and you call that farming?

then when i come back from 4 day hiatus i had to spend more than 1h figuring out the sh*t your members started and now we're the bad guys?

ROFLMAO!!1!
/slap iZarcon

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 29th 2010, 15:22:16

so when is this war gonna start? :p

-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

toma Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 15:27:55

Pang we are currently accepting bets on it. 20m bushels is the minimum wager.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Liet Kynes

Aug 29th 2010, 15:32:01

The details of how got we got to this point are now m00t, so lets just all agree that I'm going to poop all over theFist--uncontrollably because of my diarrhea--and that Kemo and Marshal are my hump toys.