Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 16:25:07

You are not allowed to insult anyone with language skills that fluffty.

You should stop posting so you stop insulting yourself.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 16:27:07

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
BACK TO WILDLIFE!

I ALSO HATE SQUIRRELS. I HAVE A SMALL GARDEN IN MY FRONT YARD WHERE I HAVE TRIED AND FAILED TO GROW MANY THINGS... I THOUGHT A NEIGHBORHOOD CAT WAS USING THE SMALL GARDEN AS HIS PERSONAL COMMODE, UNTIL ONE DAY I SAW THE OFFENDER IN ACTION; A SQUIRREL.

I CANNOT KILL THE SQUIRRELS BECAUSE MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR TREATS THEM AS PETS AND FEEDS THEM PEANUTS. I CANNOT KILL MY NEIGHBOR, BECAUSE SHE TREATS US AS PETS AND FEEDS US CHRISTMAS COOKIES.

MY SOLUTION WAS TO COVER THE GROUND WITH SHAVINGS FROM COAL TAR SOAP AND CAYENNE PEPPER. IT SEEMS TO HAVE WORKED.

I never had a squirrel problem other than my bird feeder. My dog has declared our yard a squirrel free zone and has for 14 years. The deer are my nenesis.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 17:00:15

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by mrford:
It must be really frustrating to be that stupid.

You are the only one bringing up where I was raised. You are the one wandering off topic to detract from how much of a fluff ass fluff you are. Saying that I hate and beat women because I said the word fluff. You are scratching and clawing to gain traction on an ice cliff you are rapidly sliding off of.

The reason I brought up the fact that fluff isn't a bad word everywhere is to show you that you arnt a special little snowflake. Just because your ass is so tight you could turn charcoal into diamonds doesn't mean everyone else is. No one cares that you are offended by the word fluff. Your logic that everyone that says the word fluff is a woman hater is as stupid as everything else that diharrias out of your mouth. I was hoping in vain that you were atleast smart enough to see that.

That is an advanced level of stupid.

fluff.

I will bet you $100 that the panthers win. Stop being a fluff and back up your idiotic mouth or walk out the door.

You are still an arse. Just seems to take you longer and longer to write more to prove the point.
No bet because you won't give the points. Why would I? You're no friend and I only make fun bets,even Steven with them. The rest...play the points.

Embarrassed to explain the "heritage" angle? After all big boy, you played that card.
Let's hear it , mouth.

A www lil Scotty, you try so ,so hard but go play in your room now.
The grown ups are talking.

Says the fluff who backed out of a bet he made...

A www Gordy,now yo have lil Scotty using bad words. Shame on you!
Now lil Scotty ,have someone read the threads to you and they can explain you can back out of a bet if you don't make one.
I offered ,your idol fordy choose not to accept the terms. That's how it goes.

Is Gordy your imaginary friend or are your fingers just that fat?

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 18:39:09

Awwww lil Scotty . We are so proud of you!! You caught an auto correct!!
Good job!
Here's the pat on your pointy little head you strive for.

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 18:40:07

So are we going to bet $100 or not?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 19:26:29

Ok since you still don't understand it ford...ill go real slow....
I...offered..a wager......you ...declined.....
What's the matter? Now you're afraid you are showing your all mouth and now you want to try a different wager?

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 19:37:16

A different wager? I was talking about money the entire time. You were talking about money at first. YOU changed it to a meaningless bet because you are scared. I'm all mouth? I'm literally the only one offering to back my talk up. You are running.

Stop being scared and bet me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 19:44:25

Mannings going to get another ring 😀

Money's on Denver

Kiss my arse lil Scotty,this does not concern you.

Ford in the event you would lose how would I collect? Not that it matters tho you wouldn't be trusted to pay up anyhow.

You want a bet? Gonna give the points?
I'll give you a bet

Money, money, money, oh fluff I'm a fluff let's change it to a posting ban!

No one gives a fluff if you post or not Blade. Winning you being gone a month isn't appealing to me in the least. Your stupid bet is pointless. Bet money or go away. Everyone sees how scared you are. Admit it already.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 19:49:25

Awwww lil Scotty . We are so proud of you!! You caught an auto correct!!
Good job!
Here's the pat on your pointy little head you strive for.

Y u no troll no good?

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 20:30:44

No ford,again with the spin eh? You're the one that thrives here,it's no wonder you're afraid to lose that.
Totally understandable.
But you were the one that brought money into what would be "our" bet,I first proposed a ban to you.
But you assumed wrong didn't you? But can't admit that. So instead you play the " waaaaa he said money's on Denver but he didn't offer money to me " LOL CHUMP!
And out of curiosity I went thru these posts of drivel looking for any " heritage" references. Funny the only one I saw that prompted your " heritage" claim was the mention of you being inbred.
Now why would that have prompted you to claim I'm attacking your heritage?

Heston Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 20:35:33

At least he recognized its drivel.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 20:37:46

No ford,again with the spin eh? You're the one that thrives here,it's no wonder you're afraid to lose that.
Totally understandable.
But you were the one that brought money into what would be "our" bet,I first proposed a ban to you.
But you assumed wrong didn't you? But can't admit that. So instead you play the " waaaaa he said money's on Denver but he didn't offer money to me " LOL CHUMP!
And out of curiosity I went thru these posts of drivel looking for any " heritage" references. Funny the only one I saw that prompted your " heritage" claim was the mention of you being inbred.

You are incredibly stupid.

Why would I agree to a bet where I win nothing of consequence? Im not afraid of losing, i just dont see a point in winning. I literally dont care if you cant post for a month. At all. Explain to me how I would benefit from winning your cowardly bet?

As far the heritage, have you ever heard of a synonym? You said that because of where I'm from that I'm inbred and hate women. That is attacking heritage. You stupid fluff.

You are literally too stupid to understand simple concepts like that. It is baffeling. The best part is all the bullfluff you spew applies to you more than it does me! I can't wait to read your next desperate responce.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 30th 2016, 20:42:42
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 20:43:25

Oh, and the 2nd grade level syntax of your posts is giving me eye cancer. Did you finish grade school?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 21:54:19

Totally understandable.

Why would I agree to a bet where I win nothing of consequence? Im not afraid of losing, i just dont see a point in winning. I literally dont care if you cant post for a month. At all. Explain to me how I would benefit from winning your cowardly bet?

As far the heritage, have you ever heard of a synonym? You said that because of where I'm from that I'm inbred and hate women. That is attacking heritage. You stupid fluff.

You are literally too stupid to understand simple concepts like that. It is baffeling. The best part is all the bullfluff you spew applies to you more than it does me! I can't wait to read your next desperate responce.

Ford this may come as a total SHOCK to you but I have no idea where you are from.
From the responses of others tho I can now assume you are from south. Not sure where but it doesn't matter.
Now the inbreeding makes sense but still doesn't explain your claim of " heritage". Just because you are an unfortunate result of inbreeding by no means paints the entire south with that same brush.
Nope, it just shows how truly " special " you are.
As for women,yes if you talk here like that we can only assume you do so in normal day to day.
It's proving the pattern don't you know?

But don't worry, lil Scotty will be around soon to defend you again.
Again, it's proving the pattern 😜

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 21:54:50

Oh, and the 2nd grade level syntax of your posts is giving me eye cancer. Did you finish grade school?

One can only hope right?

Scott Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 23:28:39

One can only hope right?

Hope and reality appear to be two different situations in this case....

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 23:37:31

You still didn't address my bet questions. Or if you even finished grade school. If you did your teachers should be fired.

You are dumber than a sack of taters. And a fluff. And a fluff. YOU said "considering where you are from." It isn't my fault you are so full of fluff you can't keep your desperate insults straight.

If I'm inbred, then you were a failed abortion.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 30th 2016, 23:39:53
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 0:29:54

You still didn't address my bet questions. Or if you even finished grade school. If you did your teachers should be fired.

You are dumber than a sack of taters. And a fluff. And a fluff. YOU said "considering where you are from." It isn't my fault you are so full of fluff you can't keep your desperate insults straight.

If I'm inbred, then you were a failed abortion.

http://i876.photobucket.com/...make/Pannier/IMG_6917.jpg

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 2:13:54

Good job lil Scotty ! That's nice,just like when you do the coloring books.
And quoting ford now, amazing. I gotta ask...you two take turns? Or are you always the " receiver" ? What ever happened to the good ole' Shewell we came to love? That one get banned too?
You're a piece of work..but I do t have patience to play with you anymore.
Back to your playpen lil Scotty .

Ford, I told you your money doesn't interest me. I wanted more,but you can't handle that.
" sack of taters"? So playing what? The hillbilly card now?
So move along junior genius.

ssewellusmc

Jan 31st 2016, 2:19:45

Not banned. Your mom did try to ban you from life when she tried to abort you with a rusty coat hanger (shocking - she failed too).

mrford Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 2:56:43

You wanted more? What does that even mean?

You are so full of fluff. You just want a bet with 0 downside. What makes it even better is you are acting like you are upping the wager.

My only question is do you actually believe the bullfluff you are spewing. Considering how retarded you are, and looking at your language skills, the answer is probably yes.

You still never told me if you finished grade school.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 31st 2016, 5:54:47

Totally understandable.

Ford this may come as a total SHOCK to you but I have no idea where you are from.
From the responses of others tho I can now assume you are from south. Not sure where but it doesn't matter.
Now the inbreeding makes sense but still doesn't explain your claim of " heritage". Just because you are an unfortunate result of inbreeding by no means paints the entire south with that same brush.
Nope, it just shows how truly " special " you are.
As for women,yes if you talk here like that we can only assume you do so in normal day to day.
It's proving the pattern don't you know?

But don't worry, lil Scotty will be around soon to defend you again.
Again, it's proving the pattern 😜

mrford has discussed where he is from on these boards ....well for years. A really long long long time (I hate commas, so I am not using them, even though I did twice in this sentence). With many stories that include where he was at. It makes me sad that you have missed major clues that have been around forever, but you feel as if you know him well enough to insult him.

Blade.....please stop using the "spin" term, it went out of style a long time ago.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 31st 2016, 5:58:16

Now back to some gardening talk......

I was telling my boss I need a good tiller to get this damn grass out for the garden. He told me....to take my car and drive it around the yard to flatten out the grass etc......lol and then after that set the yard on fire where I drove it. Have a really long garden hose with me. Said his dad did that and he has done that for years now. Soviet looked at me really crazy when I told him about his.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 6:19:16

My weed eater actually has multiple attachments and one is a tiller. It is heavy and cumbersome as fluff, but in my little 8x4 plot it works greay when mixing in grass clippings and fresh soil.

Last season I had a ton of weeds pop up on the corner. The strip that is in between the sidewalk and the road. I killed everything with a lot of round-up and a backpack sprayer, and used the tiller attachment to break up the top layer and re-seed. It worked great. Best grass in my whole yard lol.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 31st 2016, 6:23:15
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 11:31:18

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Not banned. Your mom did try to ban you from life when she tried to abort you with a rusty coat hanger (shocking - she failed too).

Here we are!!!! Mr identity crisis Shewell aka lil Scotty shows his true colors again.
First prize winner for bringing in family,class act.

Colo Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 13:51:51

My poor thread.

Sad day.

Colo Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 13:54:02

Oh and BTW, patsies still suck bronco sized D.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 14:46:49

Sorry Colo

Scott Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 15:09:51

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

Here we are!!!! Mr identity crisis Shewell aka lil Scotty shows his true colors again.
First prize winner for bringing in family,class act.

Lol you wanna talk about Ford family then make a lame attempt to call me out? HA!

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 15:49:32

Never called out his family dipstick.
That's your SOP. Along with the usual , tard,gay, etc..

But now lil Scotty ,go play in traffic, this threads not about you even tho you try so hard to make it so. Not to worry,I'm sure everyone knows how hard you try.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 31st 2016, 16:07:05

I have changed this thread twice now. You keep ruining my garden and furry animals talk.

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 16:15:39

Shewell and Ford tend to fluff up every post on AT....they should really get a life.....or, at least, a sense of humor

mrford Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 16:19:20

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Shewell and Ford tend to fluff up every post on AT....they should really get a life.....or, at least, a sense of humor

Yeah. Posting from my phone impedes my life so much! And if you don't think I laugh everytime I read a blade post then you are delusional.

He still hasn't told me if he finished grade school either.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 31st 2016, 16:22:01
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 31st 2016, 16:31:49

I wasn't talking about ford messing it up lol

archaic Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 16:56:21

Blade, lol.

Just stop man.

The tiller attachment for my weedeater was pretty disappointing, it really only stirs mulch. Fortunately I have an old 80s era diesel mini tractor with a real tiller for the heavy work.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 31st 2016, 16:59:02

Tractor would work. I don't think soviet will shell out the money on one right now though lol

mrford Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 17:26:53

We had an old 1930s Ford tractor when I was growing up. That thing was a beast and easy as fluff to fix. Depending on where you live you can still get one on the low.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 31st 2016, 17:29:36
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 17:56:38

Never called out his family dipstick.
That's your SOP. Along with the usual , tard,gay, etc..

But now lil Scotty ,go play in traffic, this threads not about you even tho you try so hard to make it so. Not to worry,I'm sure everyone knows how hard you try.

Perhaps inbred doesn't mean what you think it means... invest in a dictionary.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 18:09:39

Yeah. Posting from my phone impedes my life so much! And if you don't think I laugh everytime I read a blade post then you are delusional.

He still hasn't told me if he finished grade school either.

Yes ford , I wasn't home schooled like yourself.

mrford Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 18:30:15

Your teachers should be fired.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 18:33:10

Oh, and your insult game is pathetic. Home schooled? Lol. You would probably try to make fun of Santa by calling him skinny. They are so baseless and non sequiturish
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 19:46:16

I have always said blade talks like a sheltered pissed off old, fat single bitter man hating feminist.
More of an anne of green gables type though.

Scott Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 19:47:00

Originally posted by Heston:
I have always said blade talks like a sheltered pissed off old, fat single bitter man hating feminist.
More of an anne of green gables type though.

Bingo....we have a weinerrrrrr!

Heston Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 19:52:02

Huma will be on my jock now.

Scott Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 19:53:16

Huma will be on my jock now.

Keeping the bar really low?

Heston Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 19:54:42

If i had a thing for teeth i would deploy my underpants navy to scour her chompers.

But i dont.

Heston Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 19:57:04

Why do you try to cut me devil dog?

Scott Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 20:03:12

If i had a thing for teeth i would deploy my underpants navy to scour her chompers.

But i dont.

Ha

Scott Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 20:03:24

Why do you try to cut me devil dog?

Asshole

Heston Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 21:04:42

Blade runner.