Verified:

Armadillo Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 17:02:11

signed #242

ld Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 17:05:55

yea... idk what that was about, looks like you were a fun kill target for practice that would have 0 consequences for SOL. sucks for you sorry.

Join Collab and that fluff wont happen to you.

Collab.boxcarhosting.com

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 29th 2010, 17:12:09

confirmed @ Arma

no point in trying to recruit him, ld... he has a home, he was just looking at trying to be the first all-set untagged to finish top 10.

I find this unfortunate as a player, an alliance leader and a game admin :(
There looks to be absolutely no need for this to have happened based on in-game issues. He hadn't attacked anyone at all in nearly 3 weeks, and hadn't touched SoL all set.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

ld Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 17:20:22

I noticed that, still this is Alliance to be successful here you really have to be in one.

Thunder Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 17:22:58

My restart declares war on SOL in defense of #242.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

dagga Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 17:33:29

Get off your high horse Pangaeae.. You and he knows why he was killed.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

PraetorNLS Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 17:35:52

When LaF FSed us, and after some days at war, we found untagged LaFers getting FAed by PDM, you were asked to drop all pacts with LaF, you didt, later we got FSed by PDM, you were again asked to drop pacts, but this time with PDM, you still didt.

Im sorry we didt get around to it earlier, but we had other priorities, also steeps whined for a day cause i wanted him to break, but then he didt have oil, so i had to lemming with my restart :(
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Armadillo Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 17:36:04

I honestly don't know why I was killed, if this goes back to when LaF and SOL were at war and I had a couple of pacts with LaF countries and was threatened to etiher be killed or drop pacts...and I did drop them...my question still stands.

dagga Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 17:38:34

You wanted to be part of the war, you could have joined the LaF tag.

You made your bed.
signatures are stupid.

archaic Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 17:42:26

Man, that sucks 'dillo. I was rooting for you.

Such a waste.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 29th 2010, 17:54:01

you guys aren't even trying anymore

Armadillo Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 17:56:53

"You wanted to be part of the war, you could have joined the LaF tag.

You made your bed."

I didn't want to be part of the war, thats why after I was told to drop my pacts with lafers I switched them out. I had pacts with pdm, lcn, collab and the fist and none with living laf countries.

Prometheus

Nov 29th 2010, 17:57:02

Armadillo you picked to be pacted to a clan in war. This does not at all look good on you. With not even FAing you where still pacted with them giving them intel def off and research. Thats what I would have killed you for. I dont know about the FAing into war. You will need to ask Praetor or Steeps on. I am sure they have records of it if you did.

Armadillo good luck next set. If you try to get top ten as untagged again. Dont make the same mistake you made this set and you will not die again.(may not even be sol killing you again)

P.S. This post comes form the Office of Prometheus and in no way reflects on SoL or SoL allies.
Quit why am i still posting?

Rufus Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 18:03:06

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:
When LaF FSed us, and after some days at war, we found untagged LaFers getting FAed (...etc)
You mean that you have enough time to spy untaggeds, during a war, but you need like 3-4 weeks before you decide that he's a threat and kill it? Because it looks to me that he wasn't a restart at all, let alone a Laf restart. He wasn't ever tagged Laf nor PDM at any given time so that can't be it.
I am John Galt.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 29th 2010, 18:04:25

He dropped his LaF pacts when the war started AFAIK... Arma wasn't helping us, because I asked him to and he said he was going to stay out of it and try to net untagged. We respected his decision.

also, why did you kill him AFTER the war with LaF was long over?

holy fluff spin on this thread already though...

(ps I think everyone should play in a tag to be successful, but people on the offensive on this thread already have been out there pushing for "untagged rights" so this move is rather hypocritical, IMO.... preaching to netters about how we "abuse untaggeds" while doing this sort of thing is just fluffty.)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 29th 2010, 18:07:18

also, this kind of goes against what SoL leaders have been telling me behind the scenes -- let's put things behind us and move forward.
You're killing an untagged player and blaming LaF for it... that doesn't sound like moving on.

Arma did not help our war effort in absolutely any way, so killing him and citing that he did is a factual inaccuracy. If he did keep pacts with LaFfers, my guess is that they were killed in SoL's CS, or before Arma was informed he should drop his pacts.

Seriously guys, you are beyond ridiculous.

Edited By: Pang on Nov 29th 2010, 18:09:24
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

braden Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 18:10:32

a def or intel pact is now an act of aggression?
when the fluff did this happen?

what next, retalling offense allies of countries that hit you?

crazyserb Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 18:15:28

yeah i don't think you should pay attention to comments made by anyone but our leaders...

Prometheus

Nov 29th 2010, 18:29:26

Originally posted by braden:
a def or intel pact is now an act of aggression?
when the fluff did this happen?

what next, retalling offense allies of countries that hit you?

when the fluff did this happen? In my book they always have been. def means hard to grab, off means easyer for them to break. Both can double someones army easly. Intel helps your spys harder to do ops and easyer to do ops on others. Research gives a player Tech meaning it saves them from buying it. all this is just the same as FAing someone.

P.S. This post comes form the Office of Prometheus and in no way reflects on SoL or any of SoLs allies.

archaic Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 18:41:56

Sorry Prom, thats just bullfluff - period. He was trying to net, the war with LaF is long over, everybody on the server knew it was armadillo and knew he was trying to net untagged. This was just a joy-killing, pure and simple. Once again - if you guys just copped to the truth, instead of dagga-izing everything - nobody would really mind your bad manners.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Prometheus

Nov 29th 2010, 18:49:10

Originally posted by archaic:
Sorry Prom, thats just bullfluff - period. He was trying to net, the war with LaF is long over, everybody on the server knew it was armadillo and knew he was trying to net untagged. This was just a joy-killing, pure and simple. Once again - if you guys just copped to the truth, instead of dagga-izing everything - nobody would really mind your bad manners.

Go scream to Dixie she likes it and leave me be. All your end up do is making me mad and believe me thats the last thing you want to do.

P.S. This post comes form the Office of Prometheus and in no way reflects on SoL or any of SoLs allies.

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 19:01:56

Doesn't matter. Like I keep saying, no point in whining if you're not going to do anything about it.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 29th 2010, 19:04:03

SoL needs to get a handle on their members... or has SoL given up entirely on PR, as Slag noted above?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 29th 2010, 19:05:44

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Doesn't matter. Like I keep saying, no point in whining if you're not going to do anything about it.

Well the thing is SoL members have been on a campaign to smear netters for abusing untaggeds, then they go out and do this. Practice what you preach or stfu.

That's really the only issue I have with this, short of the inaccurate reasons being posted for him being killed. I asked arma to help us and he said he didn't want to get involved... so he did absolutely nothing for our war effort. I can't speak to PDM, but I imagine he didn't aid them either.... if he didn't aid LaF he certainly wouldn't aid PDM.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Prometheus

Nov 29th 2010, 19:23:11

If SoL did the same as LaF. LaF would have killed it too. Whats the point screaming at SoL about it? Everyone knows this to be true.

mrford Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 19:29:07

I thought Prometheus was FFA only?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 29th 2010, 19:55:54

Originally posted by Prometheus:
If SoL did the same as LaF. LaF would have killed it too. Whats the point screaming at SoL about it? Everyone knows this to be true.

Why would LaF have killed it if the shoe was on the other foot? It didn't take part in the war against us, and dropped its pacts with live countries as soon as it was clear that it would become an issue. We don't LOOK for countries to kill and try to rationalize it.

I'm sorry, but I don't get what you're trying to argue at all. The country was asked to join the war effort, he declined so we wished him well with his netting. Arma said he dropped the LaF pacts, so I'm really at a loss to why this happened.... and if he's pacted to LaF AFTER our war war over, then that is most certainly not a killable offense, assuming that what SoL leaders have told me is true -- ie, they want to move on.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 29th 2010, 20:03:19

Just in case some of you didnt know.... Prometheus is Hellrush.
You also might want to know(hes slightly coockoo in the head)

PS. You can put your PS in your sig, that way you dont have to keep pasting it each time you post bonehead.

iXenomorph Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 20:30:06

This being said Sons of Liberty declares war on Imaginary Numbers, in defence of those who are trying to change the atmosphere of the server and retain and enlarge the player base.

Honor to SoL!
-Makinso,
Sons of Liberty Head of War

I found this during SOL's war dec.

SOL's concept of honor is MOST intriguing!
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 29th 2010, 20:38:38

Just in case some of you didn't know Dark Twiztid is Sammael
Just sayin.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BobbyATA Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 20:43:20

this does seem pretty hypocritical of SOL. I recommended killing 242 during the first few days of the war with LaF b/c it was clear the country had ties to LaF, and I feared he might tagjump. That would have been legitimate IMO...

Raf Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 21:10:22

haha

I told you it would happen.
+RAF

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 29th 2010, 21:11:46

Ya doesnt everyone know that already galleri? oh thats right, i explained it all in a post in NBK... ;) you should check it out sometime :)

locket Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 21:54:21

Jesus you guys are idiots. He didnt send us FA once and as he said he dropped the pacts he had with us after you told him to. You guys are truely morons. You are also ignoring him and sticking with your story despite his facts. fluff this game is stupid. If anything like this set continues next set it wont be worth playing.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2010, 22:02:02

It's a hard life playing untagged in this server. It's been that way for a long time now. If you play untagged people will find a way to fluff on you.

If you truly want to play untagged go to primary, but as long as you attempt to play untagged here you should expect it to be a bumpy ride.

Again I'm not saying that it is right or wrong just stating what I observe.

locket Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 22:05:24

heh well if he had landgrabbed them a bunch then maybe he'd deserve it as untagged, But he hit them once as a retal.

gege Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 5:54:28

^^'

TeckMing Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 7:39:50

Alliance report updated in SOL showed #242 is pacted with #279 (largest LAF at that time) on 2nd Nov 2010. #279 is killed at 4th Nov 2010. SOL and LAF is at war since 24th Oct 2010.

So what you say now? And what is wrong with dealing with #242 weeks after CF with LAF? SOL was warring PDM, then IMAG in that period. It's not like they have nothing to focus on during that time.

TeckMing Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 7:46:29

#242 is pacted with #279 since 26th Oct, at least, from alliance op available, it's way over 72 hrs to drop pact. He was asked to remove all pacts, but didn't. Who knows whether did he FAed anything to #279 before/during/after the warning by SOL FR? There's no way to spy who the country FA.

Keeping pacts after being warned = threat. As there's no way to find out what he did.

PS: Only statements from official SOL FR should be accounted, others are just trolling, including me :P Maybe read things more carefully next time

locket Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 7:59:52

Do you know the specific date that he was asked to drop the pacts? Did you perhaps think to check for networth drops and networth gains with his ally? You just killed it to be fluffs or were awful at research.

TeckMing Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 8:07:41

#242 dropped def pact, kept research and intel on 2nd nov, then research pact is dropped, left intel on 3rd nov. so your point locket?

#279 was constantly growing, who knows whether it's from FA or from his country's production.

Again, not dropping pacts after asked = threat.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 30th 2010, 8:09:21

meh, to be honest, i'm not sure why the country was allowed to net untagged in the first place.

I'm sure if i played untagged to net, no matter what allies i had or retal rate i could pump out, i'd be farmed by the masses... especially LaF.

Good on SOL for clearing this up. no matter the reason, this server is for alliances and their politics. if an untaggec country(with no affiliation to laf) got close to taking a top 10 spot from an laf'r(or any other netting alliance) that netting alliance sure as hell would do everything in their power to lower its nw.

For anybody to say anything different they are mistaken.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

TeckMing Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 8:11:54

Originally posted by archaic:

not everybody. Many in SOL do not know who is #242, me included. LAF knows doesn't mean everybody knows

locket Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 9:30:26

Your leaders knew who he was. They also knew he was netting and hoping for a high finish. iZarcon he had quite a few grabs on him but his country was too good for people to bother retalling him when he took more back in his.

AxAlar Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 10:21:43

Yeahhh thats pretty gay. Arma was allied to one of our top techers all set.

SOL contacted me about it to, but it was decided that there was no foul play.. at least on the Collab side.. and that's all I can really comment on for sure ;p
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

spawn Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 10:34:29

total BS reason SoL, at least admit you were bored
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 30th 2010, 10:50:23

nah locket... All it takes is a few too many grabs and all would have been lost.

This person was only allowed to try because of who he is. if we wasnt a top notch laf'r, he'd have been farmed to dr daily by laf.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

dagga Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 11:33:38

Panageae really has toned down the trolling since stumbling into LaF leadership.

What a liar.
signatures are stupid.

Makinso Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 11:39:25

Like TTM said.

It had pacts. From LaF on 26-10 it was asked to drop those and @ 3-11 those weren't dropped yet.

Makinso Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 11:39:55

Oh and SOLers off this thread.

AT ban still in effect.