Verified:

Sov Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 12:49:41

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
Yours may be the most powerful, but I heard Sov's dict is the biggest.....Something I heard....Just saying

I can neither confirm nor deny such rumours.

Hardy Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 16:46:24

so uh.. you guys gonna be buying oil or are you all stocked up? :P

Marco Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 17:08:07

Who is this hardy guy. ;)

swampy Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 21:55:49

DIE KIWI DIE!!! >:)

jabberwocky Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 22:24:26

ya but those land trading dicts are soft and aren't really prepared for pounding.

ZIP Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 0:58:51

Hardy you still in Montreal ?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Hardy Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 1:49:02

yes sir

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 21:03:35

Isnt this supposed to start today?

tyug Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 21:04:50

start today yes... but now we're just waiting for them to actually start hitting

iScode Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 21:04:58

yes
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

sampaul Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 21:27:39

weeeeeeeee

cypress Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 22:02:02

popcorn is ready!

ViLSE Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 22:05:56

GO!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 16:20:21

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
To Imag and LCN, this set SOL has made their countries on a theme of something you remember about SOL. Therefore, it is with great delight that i let you know which one is mine. The Country of SOLKickedMEForBS (#148) as of Feb 27th. I am letting you know because i usually run Deerland. I feel it only fair that you know who is running the most powerful Dict in all of Earth, ever. Do not waste your time trying to kill me. My country cannot and will not be killed. Do not ask me to explain my country's name this set- it should be self explanatory.

Do feel free to talk all the trash you want to me- it will only make me laugh as i destroy your most powerful countries. Do feel free to message my country ingame with your trash talking. I am not a coward or crybaby. I will not shed tears and cry that someone has offended me. I WILL respond to all trash talking ingame with a waged trash talking war in a magnitude of tenfold. Lastly, do watch where you are walking as my Dict is so big, it already has you surrounded.

*kicks Makinso and Jiman in the nuttmeggs*

Just thought you all should be reminded and know that all is well with my country. It has been a fun war so far and i look forward to destroying many more of your better countries. Enjoy whatever the outcome is cause i know i will.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Assassin Game profile

Mar 18th 2012, 19:23:04

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
To Imag and LCN, this set SOL has made their countries on a theme of something you remember about SOL. Therefore, it is with great delight that i let you know which one is mine. The Country of SOLKickedMEForBS (#148) as of Feb 27th. I am letting you know because i usually run Deerland. I feel it only fair that you know who is running the most powerful Dict in all of Earth, ever. Do not waste your time trying to kill me. My country cannot and will not be killed. Do not ask me to explain my country's name this set- it should be self explanatory.

Do feel free to talk all the trash you want to me- it will only make me laugh as i destroy your most powerful countries. Do feel free to message my country ingame with your trash talking. I am not a coward or crybaby. I will not shed tears and cry that someone has offended me. I WILL respond to all trash talking ingame with a waged trash talking war in a magnitude of tenfold. Lastly, do watch where you are walking as my Dict is so big, it already has you surrounded.

*kicks Makinso and Jiman in the nuttmeggs*

fail

Dr Gonzo Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 17:09:35

Work is overrated...