Verified:

dOgMiLk Game profile

Jul 9th 2018, 13:26:21

Originally posted by Makinso:
Dear Elders and Stones,

I Told Derrick I would not forget being screwed over twice!!

1. You screwed us out of our arranged war last set.... we destroyed you despite your blindside.... So Meh we’ll get over it. Yes we will, we're not jerks over here!

However the following was deemed unforgiveable:
2. You screwed us out of our 20 years anniversary declaration of war. Something we will never forgive or forget. Because now we have to use this very special war declaration during a simple summer season war SET!!! It was always meant to be special......
With special thanks to the SOL-Wu Corporation. We present to you:

SOL DECLARES WAR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLS41RIGXQ (Watching it big required!)

Elders if your age doesn't kill you! We simply will!
Stones...... I'm not even sure if stones live?

DETAH!
The Sons of Liberty!

My 2 cents opinion.

War after declaring and killing is a fluffact.

dOgMiLk Game profile

Jul 9th 2018, 13:27:01

Declare after hitting is a fluffact. Just saying

DruncK Game profile

Jul 9th 2018, 14:10:14

Always been 24 hours doggo

Karnage XZ

Jul 9th 2018, 15:45:09

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

It's the exact same scenario except it's like the 4th war I've felt forced into by sol this year. No one wanted to do it the first 3 times.

That must feel so horrible for you...
LoL, yeah elders did this to LaF for like over 2 years straight.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2018, 16:25:37

Originally posted by dOgMiLk:
Dear Elders and Stones,

1. You screwed us out of our arranged war last set.... we destroyed you despite your blindside.... So Meh we’ll get over it. Yes we will, we're not jerks over here!

2. You screwed us out of our 20 years anniversary declaration of war. Something we will never forgive or forget. Because now we have to use this very special war declaration during a simple summer season war SET!!! It was always meant to be special......

SOL DECLARES WAR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLS41RIGXQ (Watching it big required!)

DETAH!
The Sons of Liberty!

My 2 cents opinion.

I find it funny that you in particular is crying about a war, I mean..you did flex your muscles few days ago in Marshal's thread....will the real fluff please stand up, please stand up, Karma is a fluff!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rokkie Game profile

Jul 9th 2018, 16:33:41

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I find it funny that you in particular is crying about a war, I mean..you did flex your muscles few days ago in Marshal's thread....will the real fluff please stand up, please stand up, Karma is a fluff!

This is why i love these forums!

Makinso Game profile

Jul 9th 2018, 17:55:41

So you guys are so ungrateful I expected more thanks for the boobies SOL, instead of this pissing and moaning contest! Sheesh!

Rokkie Game profile

Jul 9th 2018, 18:02:02

So you guys are so ungrateful I expected more thanks for the boobies SOL, instead of this pissing and moaning contest! Sheesh!

I for one, appreciated them. I salute you. o/

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2018, 18:19:54

Nah man. I get sent tit pics on a weekly basis that I share with elders leadership chat being a musician and all.

My titties are always better lit. Demon and link will be along to confirm shortly.

Your titties are poorly lit.

Elders declares victory for having WELL LIT TITS

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 9th 2018, 18:29:18

That vid is 6 years old and there are no nipples....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2018, 18:41:22

Lol. He's not one of my guys maki, he one of yours?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2018, 18:44:04

War Dec boobies are too small, these are boobies....
https://youtu.be/C6qel8E3Xak
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Jul 9th 2018, 19:31:33

koh couldn't find not age restricted video.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

robyn Game profile

Jul 9th 2018, 19:57:37

Dear Elders and Stones,

DETAH!
The Sons of Liberty!

HAPPY 20TH Enjoy your war :D

Namineff Game profile

Jul 9th 2018, 20:18:41

Ooooooo! Buy mah oil!
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2018, 20:37:43

Originally posted by Marshal:
koh couldn't find not age restricted video.

I didn't look for one, I thought we all passed the age restriction by now... sorry mate!
(•_•)

archaic Game profile

Jul 9th 2018, 20:44:38

Elders and Stones crying because they got blindsided while they were 'netting'. Honestly, I don't think Rembrandt, Renoir, and Remy LaCroix could have collaborated on a more beautiful piece of artwork than that. Magnificent, who would have known that adding salt would make the colors so much more vivid.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Marshal Game profile

Jul 9th 2018, 21:04:06

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I didn't look for one, I thought we all passed the age restriction by now... sorry mate!

well can't view it w/o logging in.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2018, 21:16:41

Originally posted by archaic:
Elders and Stones crying because they got blindsided while they were 'netting'. Honestly, I don't think Rembrandt, Renoir, and Remy LaCroix could have collaborated on a more beautiful piece of artwork than that. Magnificent, who would have known that adding salt would make the colors so much more vivid.

*Looks around for someone who is crying*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2018, 21:17:30

Just be honest with yourself bro. Sol likes warring elders because we don't cry like little netter babies and quit etc.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2018, 21:19:50

If other tags were at all as entertaining and not as crybaby as we are, maki would have plenty more variety to choose from. The ONLY reason he really wants to war us is because we're the only tag that will indulge.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2018, 21:29:09

Originally posted by archaic:

*Looks around for someone who is crying*

Here...
Originally posted by dOgMiLk:
Dear Elders and Stones,

DETAH!
The Sons of Liberty!

My 2 cents opinion.

Dog needs his milk bone...

(•_•)

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2018, 0:32:27

Nah man. I get sent tit pics on a weekly basis that I share with elders leadership chat being a musician and all.

My titties are always better lit. Demon and link will be along to confirm shortly.

You got me, where do I sign up to join elders leadership?
Don of LaF

TipDaVampire Game profile

Jul 10th 2018, 0:57:06

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Originally posted by TipDaVampire:
Wow... so 35 countries are blindsiding 29 countries... about 20 of which were netting.

Impressive. Bet that took some big beach balls...
says the guy whose hit netting tags for years. Why would netting tags need all that sdi and other wartechs, what about the spals?

ROFL -- And which netting clans did I hit without an arranged war?

Not many of our countries have spal, sdi, or wartechs, so you're not making sense...
I'm talking about all the times you guys FSd LaF while they were netting. Seeing as how I viewed all your countries and a majority of them have spal sdi and wartechs, you obviously don't know the state of your own alliance and allies or your just trying to play it off.

Again -- Apparently you have trouble understanding quetions... which netting tag did ****I**** hit without a prearranged war?

And as a mention, I said about "20 of which were netting".

And that chem kill had 1% SDI... took like 40 some chems... wow. Tough kill huh?
Well when your leader derrick goes into another clan because he thinks we "might hit" usually that's a good indication that you guys were well aware of what was to come. LaF did not pre arrange all those wars with you guys. I don't know which other ones you did or did not hit, but you seem too forget I was in LaF for all those wars.
Wow... so 35 countries are blindsiding 29 countries... about 20 of which were netting.

Impressive. Bet that took some big beach balls...
says the guy whose hit netting tags for years. Why would netting tags need all that sdi and other wartechs, what about the spals?

ROFL -- And which netting clans did I hit without an arranged war?

Not many of our countries have spal, sdi, or wartechs, so you're not making sense...
I'm talking about all the times you guys FSd LaF while they were netting. Seeing as how I viewed all your countries and a majority of them have spal sdi and wartechs, you obviously don't know the state of your own alliance and allies or your just trying to play it off.

Again -- Apparently you have trouble understanding quetions... which netting tag did ****I**** hit without a prearranged war?

And as a mention, I said about "20 of which were netting".

And that chem kill had 1% SDI... took like 40 some chems... wow. Tough kill huh?
Well when your leader derrick goes into another clan because he thinks we "might hit" usually that's a good indication that you guys were well aware of what was to come. LaF did not pre arrange all those wars with you guys. I don't know which other ones you did or did not hit, but you seem too forget I was in LaF for all those wars.

Well... again... you didn't answer the question. You originally claimed: "says the guy whose hit netting tags for years" but in your last response, you admit you don't know which one I participted in. So obviously, as I implied, your orignial claim was wrong.

So let's clarify a few things:

1. I was Eevil, then IX, and long term SOF (still a member). The last 4 or 5 sets, Sof and Elders have been playing jointly under various tags.
2. I am not privy to all of Derrick's dealings. He does not pass along every move he makes or every conversation he has with other clans. He said nothing to me about a potential strike from SOL. There was always a lingering possibility, but there are possibilities for war in every set. -- THAT SAID, we have several members taking vacations during this set and therefore WE did not organize any type of war.
3. As I also said, many of our members were netting. But there were some (such as "Ready for War" and a few others) who were wargaining. But just because a few were wargaining, does not mean we were ALL preparing for war.
4. With the bots in the game creating lots of res/bus/ag/indy tech, some people who are netting DO have "war techs". If res/bus/ag/indy tech are selling for 3k a pop, but weapons/military/spy or others are selling for $4k, it only makes sense to tech and sell those techs, right?

But hey... the bottom line is, with your greater numbers, being prepared, catching us off guard with your FS (while some of us were set as netters), you'll easily steam roll right through us. Some of us, like me, who have vacations planned, won't either bother restarting... so have fun with it and exact whatever revenge you are hoping to find.

Karnage XZ

Jul 10th 2018, 2:59:23

Does it really matter what I say? You're going to believe what you want too and I'm going to believe what I want too. Neither of us are going to be able to speak our piece and see things the other persons way. Only thing we can probably agree on is to disagree.
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2018, 3:27:02

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

You got me, where do I sign up to join elders leadership?

Lol. Honestly this one chick I saw one time just has me on blast. I get some crazy fluff haha. It's kinda funny when I'm at work or on a train or something really public and all the sudden TITTIES. I'm always scrambling. Then I promptly show them to demon, azn, link and dissi and we all discuss the titties lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2018, 3:29:17

This along with workout routines and pics from vacations conclude the amount of thought we put into this set. Guess I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd assumed sol was doing something. On the other hand tho, we're all pretty burned out and it's summer atm. Kinda just didn't give a damn.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2018, 3:30:41

Also, our tit pics are not 6 years old either. I post them as I get them.

In 6 years I will not be digging thru the archives to find 6 year old tits on a dark video that wasn't even that good anyways.

Medic Game profile

Jul 10th 2018, 4:39:13

Meh. Have fun SOL.

I’m hitting vacation mode until I get back from my work trip. Blah blah blah, you’ll have the tag kill by them anyways.
Patty loves a big dict

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jul 10th 2018, 4:41:00

Yeah but then again tits are tits, so I say post em all
*Splat*

breeze Game profile

Jul 10th 2018, 4:43:25

LOL eats popcorn, drinks beer and listens to all the BS and laughs. Lots of BS whinning.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2018, 5:21:03

Originally posted by IgnitionCWG:
Yeah but then again tits are tits, so I say post em all

https://youtu.be/QagsgKwdQEk
(•_•)

GeneralofRome Game profile

Jul 10th 2018, 5:30:57

Originally posted by Medic:
Meh. Have fun SOL.

I’m hitting vacation mode until I get back from my work trip. Blah blah blah, you’ll have the tag kill by them anyways.

I already beat you to it. I’m out on the range all week staying overnight tomorrow until Friday....just got home after a 20 hour day out there

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 10th 2018, 5:47:49

We've got to distinguish between natural and non natural tits. I can appreciate a big set of naturals on a slender women! But overall there are non bad tities!

sinistril Game profile

Jul 10th 2018, 5:55:58

Also, our tit pics are not 6 years old either. I post them as I get them.

In 6 years I will not be digging thru the archives to find 6 year old tits on a dark video that wasn't even that good anyways.

Really? No one has trolled you for this post yet? For the record, Derrick only provides Elders with tits that are at least 18 years old
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2018, 14:29:47

And 6 year olds.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 10th 2018, 15:04:07

Yeah, that war dec with the boobs is old and recycled, plus and no nipples showing. And I am not sure if that is guy with boobs either. Please post new vid Makironi and Cheese.
Disappoint galore.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2018, 17:50:21

When I talked to maki he made it quite clear that the reason sol wanted to war this set was so they could recycle this old ass war Dec, and they'd all wanted to recycle it last set and we ruined that for them

I made it quite clear to him that he can declare war for basically any reason he wants and guys will smash attack again regardless but there isn't another soul in SOL who gives a fluff about this old ass dec with maki's man cans in it. It's an easy clan to lead because guys really don't care what you do as long as they get to kill and restart.

To me, I'm honestly proud of my guys for thinking independently and making what I believe to be the correct decision not to want to do the same war for all of eternity.

It is, however, a shame that maki is trying to get both laf and evo to kill me because he's too much of a chicken to do it himself. You run the clan that wanted war, Maki. Laf and evo don't want war. You only got like 8 targets left, least you could do is not drag netters into your BS.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2018, 17:57:33

Clan says "we want to war!"

Maki makes netters steal all the targets.

Clan says "everything's dead already :("

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 10th 2018, 18:03:07

Confirmed
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

major Game profile

Jul 10th 2018, 23:43:55

boner.... I mean bonus...… :/

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 11th 2018, 1:37:14

LaFs official stance is that the lady in the picture is pretty, and we think she should be happy with her body. LaF sees the beauty in all boobs, boobs are like acres.

Recycled boobies are better than wasted boobies too.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 11th 2018, 1:46:37

LaFs official stance is that the lady in the picture is pretty, and we think she should be happy with her body. LaF sees the beauty in all boobs, boobs are like acres.

You apparently did not read my statement :P

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 11th 2018, 2:03:33

Do we know who owns these boobies?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2018, 2:10:08

#freethenipple
(•_•)

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jul 11th 2018, 3:23:17

still no free nipples on this page : /
*Splat*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2018, 3:45:18

Originally posted by galleri:

You apparently did not read my statement :P

Gerdler's forum presence is typically limited to reading only my posts and responding with the exact opposite. Because we are rivals and I am relevant.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 11th 2018, 6:28:19

Dear Derrick

Its funny How you twist Words into your own or my words. You get weirder by the way. At least I dont lie to make myself look good and others bad. Some people would call that narcism.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 11th 2018, 13:47:37

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 11th 2018, 14:01:11

At least his name isn't Makironi and Cheese :P
muahahahahaha