Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 3:57:00

Mind showing the kill order? You make it sound like we targeted Imag :O

dagga Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 3:59:43

I think the attacks were equal on imag/LCN, just that imag had less countries so a greater percentage of their tag died first.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Sov Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 4:05:08

From my observations (brief as they were) I saw SOL targetting LCN heavily in the first couple of days but coming up against some heavy wallers. Then focussed a little on Imag and took out most of their large countries before switching focus back on LCN.

Makinso Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 10:43:09

Sov is about right.

We decided to target LCN breakers heavily the first days. After running into wallers we strategically decided it would be best to pick off all the none-wallers first to stop Imag/LCNs breaking power and then focus on crunching through the wallers. With Imag having more non-walling breakers they had our focus for a day or 2 as they were easier to pick on then some of LCNs prime breakers.

Never the less it was a fun and enjoyable war and it was a formidable and fun war from which both parties have learned IMO.

Sov Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 10:50:39

I think the strategy change certainly turned the tide in SOL's favor heavily.

dagga Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 12:03:14

It definately helped knowing which imag countries belonged to their leadership/veteran players. We just killed all the ones that weren't them. :p
signatures are stupid.

Ambian Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 12:29:19

bonus

Sov Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 12:37:01

For the record, AirCruiser (SOL) was pretty boss for finishing as one of your top hitters as a Dict. Good to see him using (basically) the same strat I taught him ;)

And the IXers in LCN were awesome as well.

Wu Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 15:44:27

Hope LCN and Imag enjoyed the detah!
http://www.youtube.com/...IGXQ&feature=youtu.be

Ruthie

Mar 28th 2012, 17:46:21

Originally posted by Sov:
For the record, AirCruiser (SOL) was pretty boss for finishing as one of your top hitters as a Dict. Good to see him using (basically) the same strat I taught him ;)

lol ... I was told by certain SoL members that Dict. was a bad war strat, eventhough I could break every SoL member and they couldnt do the same to me ;)

As for us IX/EEVIL LCNers, war is what we play for :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Alin Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 17:59:43

Originally posted by Ruthie:
Originally posted by Sov:

lol ... I was told by certain SoL members that Dict. was a bad war strat, eventhough I could break every SoL member and they couldnt do the same to me ;)

Yea that`s prolly the reason why Sol is one of the best warring alliances around - we tend to give best advices, just that some people ignore them and leave! |- *|

Jiman Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 23:54:16

Dictator is good if you know how to hit efficiently by taking advantage of the military bonus. I think that is partly why our kill runs were slower and how we were able to take down big targets when we didnt have the breakers for some chats. That military bonus and spy bonus made the difference when all our spy countries died and when we were lacking breakers when LCN and Imag bought up really high military to avoid being broken.

Tyr is good for pumping out hits, Dict is good for breaking.

One strategy that many Solers decided to take was to only buy up to break targets, rather then to stay on high military to avoid being hit. As techers, buying up really high to avoid being hit really put a large strain on your stocks. Instead SOL was able to have stocks deep into the war and relayed on strong wallers to country our lower military levels.
That is why you could break solers, that is why you were a low priority target (why kill something if they are killing themselves), and that is a major reason we won :O
Our stock lasted while your stock did not.

I didnt really want to point this out, but you kept on pushing Ruthie :O

dagga Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 1:01:22

LCN had more stock, we had more hit output due to extra members after they restarted (we lost 12 in the FS?). You also can't discount how hard it can be to organise two alliances instead of one.

HPM were roughly the same for SOL & LCN, imag were slightly down on their usual activity. Might have been because most of their tag had been killed quite early. Not sure it was a set strategy but it seemed to work.

Anyway, it was a good advertisement for how to set a war up in EE. It doesn't need to be the paranoid and downright ugly hits we have seen from LAF and SOF in the last 12 months.
signatures are stupid.

Deci Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 1:32:14

14 Countries in the FS, if i recall correctly. We did a massive sabotaging of missiles before the 12th country was killed. I believe we sabotaged over 1k+ missiles.
Retired.... and back again.

Trife Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 1:44:51

Originally posted by dagga:
LCN had more stock, we had more hit output due to extra members after they restarted (we lost 12 in the FS?). You also can't discount how hard it can be to organise two alliances instead of one.

HPM were roughly the same for SOL & LCN, imag were slightly down on their usual activity. Might have been because most of their tag had been killed quite early. Not sure it was a set strategy but it seemed to work.

Anyway, it was a good advertisement for how to set a war up in EE. It doesn't need to be the paranoid and downright ugly hits we have seen from LAF and SOF in the last 12 months.

I was nodding my head in shock up until the last sentence

Sov Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 1:59:39

He couldn't help himself.

dagga Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 2:16:59

lol
signatures are stupid.

Ruthie

Mar 29th 2012, 2:26:54

Jiman, I wasnt killing myself, I was breaking SoLers to be killed. I still had plenty of stock to sell when I needed to.

You talk like I am some noob. Quit listening to Wormtongue Deerhunter, he speaks from spite and the need to bash me. Makes him feel manly or something, i dunno lol

And yes, I do know how to take advantage of the military and spy bonus.

So dont feel like you need to point anything out to me.

Saj designed the strat I use and frankly, that dude knew more about warring than a lot of players in this game. I'll trust his game advice over yours, thanks :)

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Alin Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 6:18:52

The remaining LCN originals were left alone because they were killing their countries alone ( no need our help).

Producing nothing/tech at low price; having - 3000k or more expenses is a good method to break your country efficiently just by playing turns. You had enough for breaking for a short period, lack of stock/oil and future :).

That`s mainly the reason why you were left alone and instade your buddy with 300 mil / day production was chosen.

If you like to buy military up to max ( mainly for defensively reasons) is your problem, but don`t come here and tell us that your strategy is better than ours. Because it isn`t | - *|.
( and the war outcome pretty much tells everything - if you don`t belive me ).

P.S: there were enough solers that had enough stock to break your country - just they didn`t top their military in order to loose 3-4 mil / turn.

Sifos Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 6:48:10

I think my strat was the best: 12mil jets breaker on 2k farms! :D
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Jiman Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 6:51:41

Originally posted by Sifos:
I think my strat was the best: 12mil jets breaker on 2k farms! :D

Agreed. :P

Edited By: Jiman on Mar 29th 2012, 6:58:47
See Original Post

ZIP Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 11:54:45

mine was best cause i died 3 times so i must have been a threat
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Ruthie

Mar 29th 2012, 14:14:10

Originally posted by Alin:
The remaining LCN originals were left alone because they were killing their countries alone ( no need our help).

Producing nothing/tech at low price; having - 3000k or more expenses is a good method to break your country efficiently just by playing turns. You had enough for breaking for a short period, lack of stock/oil and future :).

That`s mainly the reason why you were left alone and instade your buddy with 300 mil / day production was chosen.

If you like to buy military up to max ( mainly for defensively reasons) is your problem, but don`t come here and tell us that your strategy is better than ours. Because it isn`t | - *|.

P.S: there were enough solers that had enough stock to break your country - just they didn`t top their military in order to loose 3-4 mil / turn.

I never said my country or strat was better than anyone elses. I was responding to numerous ingame messages, mostly from DH, telling me how much I sucked, how much my country sucked, how much a dictator sucked, and then he decided to come to AT and say pretty much the same thing.

And honestly, I dont think I ever reached losing $3 million a turn. I'm not a novice at this game, nor am I stupid when it comes to warring. My country was far from "broken".

But whatever :P

Edited By: Ruthie on Mar 29th 2012, 14:20:34
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Alin Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 14:45:27

Originally posted by Alin:

I never said my country or strat was better than anyone elses. I was responding to numerous ingame messages, mostly from DH, telling me how much I sucked, how much my country sucked, how much a dictator sucked, and then he decided to come to AT and say pretty much the same thing.

And honestly, I dont think I ever reached losing $3 million a turn. I'm not a novice at this game, nor am I stupid when it comes to warring. My country was far from "broken".

But whatever :P

Saj designed the strat I use and frankly, that dude knew more about warring than a lot of players in this game. I'll trust his game advice over yours, thanks :)

well you didn`t tell it directlly - but lucky that i can read between the lines :P.

If this were just that love/hate relation you have with DH i would have prolly pass - but you included the word "sol memberS" which is not cool :P.

Dictator techer top military buyout is not the type of strategy you win a war with. It is good enough for staying alive - but not for wining a war ( aka - breaking @ every single warchat in a balanced war; gangbangs not included; when you win a war in less than 72 hours ).

Sorry if i went to DHing on you :P - wasn`t my intention.

Ruthie

Mar 29th 2012, 17:13:38

Well there were 2 SoL memberS ... DH and his sidekick Klown :P

So yea, things where fine until he decided to trash me .... again. Dunno why he cant just leave things remain peaceful and QUIET between us, lol

Not sure what you mean by "military buyout" but I maintained enough to break at war chats with least readiness loss.

I will admit that techer is NOT my favorite war strat and I ususally convert before warring to casher or farmer.

So we can just agree to disagree at this point :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Alin Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 21:05:27

Sure - this might be the first time in history i agree smth with an Ix-er ( altought is a disagreement ) | - * |

Ruthie

Mar 29th 2012, 21:51:13

Ahh, but the truth is I am more Ragnarok than IX, lol

Edited By: Ruthie on Mar 29th 2012, 21:53:24
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

ninong Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 0:33:27

DETAH TO RAG!!!

naww just kidding <3
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Ruthie

Mar 30th 2012, 2:03:32

*huggles ninong*

Now I am completely EEVIL ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 23:54:01

I rescind my former concessions. LCN Declares Avg NW Victory on SOL!
Purposeful1

Jiman Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 1:16:06

lol, I dropped 10mil nw to try to attack a target :O

iScode Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 1:17:07

yay Imag helped LCN then :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sifos Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 6:57:56

Originally posted by Jiman:

Should have fa'ed us 10m worth of nw instead.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Alin Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 9:31:27

Originally posted by Sifos:
Originally posted by Jiman:

Should have fa'ed us 10m worth of nw instead.

Hmmm!!!