Verified:

Raf Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 18:28:19

It isn't really clear if this works both ways Ivan.

If an country in another tag gets sucided on and a SOFer camps the news can that tag get its land back from SoF country??
+RAF

SMz Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 18:32:07

im dying to see Evo 2stepp us again , please Evo pleassse test our policy :)

it seems all the evo top countries are feeding off sucicders...
u guys suck without it.

SMz Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 18:35:28

so what happend here? did u have an ex-Evo'ers like bobby or edge or some one to run untaggds on SoF so you guys can finish top 10 and claim its legit? heh

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 19th 2011, 18:42:45

we have never had people run untagged; because it's much more valuable to us to have them run in tag, as that increases our TNW

we do, however, have half a dozen people constantly idling in #alliance waiting for stuff to happen...

also i havent' seen the news for this yet, just woke up =/
Finally did the signature thing.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 18:43:48

Originally posted by SMz:
so what happend here? did u have an ex-Evo'ers like bobby or edge or some one to run untaggds on SoF so you guys can finish top 10 and claim its legit? heh

Why would we want to run untagged countries on SoF? That doesn't help us win ANW, nor does it help you look smarter than the average hemorrhoid.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

SMz Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 18:45:24

oh getting free land from the sucicders doesn't help your avg nw at all ah dumb ass?

SMz Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 18:47:16

sorry qz , i respect you man , but I know ppl like bobby and other Evo'ers with no time are capble of such sucicdes to help their evo buddies , i'v seen it happen before in LaF and Evo.

you probaly don't even know about it qz ~_~

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 19th 2011, 18:53:40

SMz: I've known of bobby running untagged before; he did it against many of our wishes as we wanted him in tag

and then, not telling us his country number, one of our guys hit him, and he retalled the living @(#% out of him...

so if that's helping "their evo buddies"...

And trust me, we don't need to get anybody to run a suicider for them to happen; there's plenty of unaffiliated people who are pissed off at this alliance or that alliance who are suiciding...

Finally did the signature thing.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 18:57:42

SMz, congratulations, you are the biggest retard in Earth's history. I'm sure intra-alliance land-trading would yield better returns than having a random 100k nw country farm other alliances (i.e. we'd gain more land and wouldn't be "two-stepping" SoF).

When was the last time you engaged your brain?
re(ally)tired

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 18:59:20

Originally posted by anoniem:
When was the last time you engaged your brain?

I think it was shortly before we banned him from our site.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 19:01:13

The same BobbyATA who threatened to suicide Evolution 2 sets ago, if we didn't accept his retals =)

As for EDge, his country has been sitting at $4,717 nw since the start of the reset.

Anyone else?
re(ally)tired

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 19th 2011, 19:03:19

this thread got too evo-ey for me

cya later!

offer is still open for any SoFfers who want to approach me about ways to effectively counter suiciding.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 19:04:56

BTW, any self-respecting alliance will tell you that they won't be responsible for untagged countries that suicide or farm or do whatever to other alliances just because the owners of those countries used to play in their alliance way back when. When a member decides not to wear our tag for a set, we cannot and will not try to control him, simply because we are unable to.

SMz Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 19:19:30

i never said it has to be bobby , it can be some one else ;]

all you guys know is how to flame here on AT lol ~_~
keep running your mouth nuke , it would surely not help your alliance in the long run , you talk like you run the server lol :)

SMz Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 19:21:33

btw - ano , w/e u say - this theard is about 2stepping , you can't do it anymore to sof , so piss off will ya?

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 19:21:41

Oh look. A threat from a nobody. Never had that happen to me before.

SMz Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 19:26:41

wait and your a somebody? rofl...

i got every word right about you nuke , for some reason , you do think your somebody :)

now piss off sof's policy theard trolls

Kingme Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 19:34:25

wait and your a somebody? rofl...

i got every word right about you nuke , for some reason , you do think your somebody :)

now piss off sof's policy theard trolls

<--- is a theard troll ;)

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 19:34:32

It's not an official SoF policy, as it was made by one leader, on AT, without confirmation from another leader. If the person that created this thread wants it to become an official policy, he can contact our FAs, and the FAs of other alliances, about it (assuming he hasn't already done that).

So you can stop running your yap about something you know nothing about, even though that has never stopped you before (i.e., NETTING).

SMz Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 19:38:11

who the fluff are you to say what sof leaders has to do?

Ivan is our VP and he did talk to all of the heads , this policy is now aproved and we'r begging Evo to try it :)

so seriously , piss off , the fact that ur so afried of this policy , says it all.

Kingme Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 19:41:28

"...if you have a pact with us we expect you as our friends..."

We are friends! Why can't we all get along!

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 19:47:35

Oh, look, he's puffing out his virtual chest again! Again, with NO effect on the situation whatsoever!

Anyways, the important things that needed to be said have already been said. I'm sure the proper people involved have already engaged each other in conversation. Everything else is just troll filler.

EVO|Rasp

Apr 19th 2011, 19:48:03

I find it funny SMz thinks the suicider was an Evo-er.

I have in-game chat logs that leads me to believe him to be either 3rd party or an untagged SoFer.

SMz Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 19:53:09

stop trying to spin this jesus , why would sof untagged sucicde sof? heh pathetic

Rasp Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 19:54:52

Learn to read.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 19th 2011, 19:57:57

Originally posted by EVORasp:

I have in-game chat logs that leads me to believe him to be either 3rd party or an untagged SoFer.

so this is all a drama show put on by SoFfers? :p
can we turn it into an opera?

I want long term netting, and I need land now!
Hit 119-er. Three-hundred-fifty jets, raw

I have all my jets home and I need land now!
Hit 119-er. Three-hundred-fifty jets, raw.
Three-hundred-fifty jets, raw.

He's hit SoFfers, he won't hit you
But if you hit him, then SoF will fluff at you

If you need long term netting and you need land now...

It's SoF's land... take it when you need it!
Hit 119-er. Three-hundred-fifty jets, raw. Jets raw!

Edited By: Pang on Apr 19th 2011, 20:01:20
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Apr 19th 2011, 20:01:06

dave, i might just drive to canada, or wherever the hell you are, and kick you for that one.
now i have that stupid song stuck in my head :(

i blame SoF. :(

Apr 19th 2011, 20:02:40

Pang wins. I don't think I'm going back to SoF next set though... something tells me my cover could be blown if I do.

Kingme Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 20:05:04

stop trying to spin this jesus , why would sof untagged sucicde sof? heh pathetic

Really?! You're more creative than that SMz. You can't see how someone would farm a few members, and bait other clans to two-step?

I'm not saying this is the case, it most likely is not, but I wouldn't call someone pathetic over it.

I've seen much more shadier things in my history.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 20:17:57

Originally posted by Pang:
Originally posted by EVORasp:

so this is all a drama show put on by SoFfers? :p
can we turn it into an opera?

I want long term netting, and I need land now!
Hit 119-er. Three-hundred-fifty jets, raw

I have all my jets home and I need land now!

He's hit SoFfers, he won't hit you
But if you hit him, then SoF will fluff at you

If you need long term netting and you need land now...

It's SoF's land... take it when you need it!
Hit 119-er. Three-hundred-fifty jets, raw. Jets raw!

You think his turrets were bad, you should have seen his jets! Anyone could have defended themselves against this latest suicider, yet some SoFers chose not to acquire even the basic amount of defense to ward off untagged countries!

I have to admit, SoF, at times, you can be rather entertaining.

Scorpion Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 20:35:17

I don't feel very sorry for people having 0 military. That's just stupid. That doesn't make suiciding better of course.
--Scorpion
Survival of the Fittest

BobbyATA Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 21:13:41

SMz adn that idiot Noto who won't accept I'm not 119: I have a completely public profile, you can look over all my countries and see what I have done in the history of EE (shocker: no suiciding). In fact the only clan I have ever suicided on was EVO lmao...and that was like 6 years ago.

Also I thought we were friends SMz...why are u badmouthing me? I don't have any problems with any alliance in the game right now, yet you all seem to think I hate you... I'm not really playing this set but I do have an untagged country just to create land for the server lol...

Helmet Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 21:27:44

This is such a minor issue anyways. Compared to bots a couple suiciders to me is about as significant as a paper cut. I got grabbed by 119 and I couldn't have cared less. :P

We always going in to a round expecting a fight, so who cares about a few acres?

hanlong Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 21:36:29

a few observations:

#1 suiciders suck. always have been. happens to all of us. but no one knows exactly why SoF is getting so much suicides on them lately, they didn't even farm untags last reset, they were in an planned war that they didn't win either, so i just don't see the "sour grapes" effect from anyone obvious.

there's some long term hidden agenda from someone for sure. i'm sure the SoF leadership is investigating the hell out of this, if i was a SoF head i would also and i would make whoever did it pay =)

#2 as much as being a LaFfer means i'm not supposed to agree with EVO, i have to side with evo on this one SMz. a lot of the top evo does make a living camping news, but that's just how sad the landgrab environment is. if i wanted to be t10, i'd camp news and/or dr times also, because otherwise you won't get any targets to grab.

we really need an influx of land, from either those bots that was always mentioned or new players
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Apr 19th 2011, 21:42:03

Originally posted by Helmet:
This is such a minor issue anyways. Compared to bots a couple suiciders to me is about as significant as a paper cut. I got grabbed by 119 and I couldn't have cared less. :P

We always going in to a round expecting a fight, so who cares about a few acres?

Exactly! It was one grab when everyone was just starting out...it just so happened that SoF had the most amount of 0 defense countries. You should not be able to claim that your retal policy dictates what should happen to the country who grabbed your clan (even if it was multiple times) if the country in your clan makes zero effort (at the time) to get defense.

ponderer Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 1:10:04

Originally posted by 119:
Originally posted by Helmet:

Exactly! It was one grab when everyone was just starting out...it just so happened that SoF had the most amount of 0 defense countries. You should not be able to claim that your retal policy dictates what should happen to the country who grabbed your clan (even if it was multiple times) if the country in your clan makes zero effort (at the time) to get defense.

Actually, our retal policy should dictate what is to our member's advantage, not some random untagged's. It is to our member's advantage to be able to keep as little defense as possible as long as possible, and there is no problem with our policies supporting that goal.

Beyond that, this policy helps protect untagged countries, because SoF has raised the risk of farming untagged countries by declaring that we will get our land back from other tags.
m0m0rific

Reckless Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 1:44:19

This game is built on conflict. This type of thing is needed. I disagree to a relative point. Mostly that good land would be wasted for a kill. However I respect SoF, there history, and members. To each alliance, its own legacy.

Testicle.

diez Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 2:59:03

Ivan is our VP and he did talk to all of the heads , this policy is now aproved and we'r begging Evo to try it :)

so seriously , piss off , the fact that ur so afried of this policy , says it all.

Originally posted by diez:
thats right!

every country that will grab countries like #215 and #119 after they sucicded SoF , will be crippled killed or farmed.
it will apply ONLY on countries who sucicde us heavly (not countries that do 1 grab or retals).

no more 2stepping for you Evo/LaF.

Oh, so you hate "twostepping" but you yourself did it to #675?

awesome.

Everything's all news-watching to me.

You also do it, but you call us two-stepping while you yourself "watch news"?

f.u.c.k off smz. Buy a damn mirror.

SMz Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 3:48:42

wasn't gona post anymore , but had to ~_~

bobby - we are friends , and i always liked u , i was just throwing ur name as an example , since ppl threw ur name around lol

cypress Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 3:56:28

I did not have 0 defense but was still a target of #215; whomever was trying to say "get some defense" that'll stop the suiciders - that is full of BS.

#215 was grabbed by Omega, Evo, PDM, LaF, Stones, RD...besides that one retal on Omega, he only hits SoF.

#719 is just someone bitter at SoF? Gets hit by RD and Evo while he's hitting SoF, but still doesn't target anyone else?

Why so much hate for SoF? Did we step on your little toe or something? Probably the same person? Who knows, who cares.

Apr 20th 2011, 4:08:30

Sorry for your luck cypress. If you look on the bright side, at least sof was already planning for war this set.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2011, 4:17:29

SoF is full of SoFt targets!

cypress Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 4:26:11

Cool story

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2011, 4:31:05

Hugs are still available, you sound like you could use one!

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 5:10:31

LOL I just realized 119 LGed me on like day 5. I was running 0 def then too. Smart move, ya got me. =p

cypress Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 7:05:11

Don't need a hug, thanks for the offer though.

Just like to know whose behind the cheapshots at us and will they have the kahunas(sp?) to man up about their shennanigans - I'm guessing not though.

On a whole other note, 5 days off work for the Easter long weekend, wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 8:54:52

We war almost every set. Nothing new. Now buy me beer

Evolution Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 9:28:25

Originally posted by Ivan:

Since certain morons cant leave us alone all land taken from countries suiciding on SoF will be retalled accordingly

if you have a pact with us we expect you as our friends have no problem with this and if you dont have a pact with then we really dont care what you think

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest

The irony is delicious. I was talking about this just the other day ;).
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Notorious Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 10:08:41

I'm online and not grabbing 720

unotmad sof?
*eats a banana*
Notebook Pusher

Oceana Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 10:34:36

Kill Them ALL