Verified:

Trife Game profile

Sep 12th 2014, 23:48:22

What do you think about the adrian petersen situation?

Do you feel he should be playing football until he's found guilty or innocent on the child abuse charge? Or would suspending him or keeping him off the field be too communistic for you?

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 0:08:20

did you even read the story? you arnt even a good troll

first off, he was deactivated for the game this weekend because there is a warrant out for his arrest. a bit different than the hardy situation. The vikings thought Adrian was cleared of all legal matters weeks ago, apparently not.

another matter entirely are the charges. he used a switch on his kid during a spanking, and hasnt hidden from the allegations. i received some pretty good whoopins from my pops back in the day and he was never brought up on child abuse charges. Adrian just disciplined his son the way he was disciplined as a child. right or wrong that is the logic behind it. the kid went home (adrian and the mom are seperated) and a doc saw marks and cuts and the snowball started. i will agree that he probably hit the 4 year old too hard with the switch, but im sure adrian received similar whoopins as a kid.

this will come down to more of a debate on what is acceptable in spanking your kids, and we all know the pussification of america is full blown when it comes to disciplining kids. Maybe Adrian went overboard, i dont know. i havnt seen the evidence.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2014, 0:09:35

It looks to me like he spanked his kid. The first time they got a grand jury together, they took no action. Only on the second try would they even begin to hear the case.

You seriously think he shouldn't play until the conclusion of this inquiry?

Trife Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 0:23:40

You haven't seen the pictures have you? We are talking about cuts that bled. I got spanked growing up and never bled from being spanked. Not to mention injuries to to kids ankles, legs and scrotum. Where do you live that spankings take place in those areas?

You're a trip, Ford.

Trife Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 0:24:52

Oh, forgot about AP allegedly putting leaves in the kids mouth too

Trife Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 0:26:59

I dare you to take a look at the pictures of the wounds and tell me they are the result of spanking, Ford.

I'm on mobile but pictures are at tmz.com

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 0:30:52

Originally posted by Trife:
You haven't seen the pictures have you? We are talking about cuts that bled. I got spanked growing up and never bled from being spanked. Not to mention injuries to to kids ankles, legs and scrotum. Where do you live that spankings take place in those areas?

You're a trip, Ford.

*IEDIT Never mind, just saw your bottom post :D

bstrong86 Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 0:32:36

Imagine that tmz

Moms tossed fried chicken at me one time. Well, threw..not tossed straight out the fryer. Hot as hell, she couldnt get to her big ol wooden spoon in time. Guess the chicken was the closest object

Disciplining should be a parental choice. Not a state issue as long as its just and not over board
The Death Knights

XI

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 0:42:10

You're a trip, Ford.

im convinced you didnt even read my post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Trife Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 0:47:25

Why? Haven't seen the pics yet? Then go take a look at the pictures and come back and tell me your thought on these matters. Do you have kids of your own ford?

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 0:49:46

no, because in every debate you pick and choose single aspects of an argument to pick apart. almost like you read a response till you see something you dont agree with and then respond to that. it is a knee jerk reaction and a tactic of those clawing for something to stand on.

im not going to talk about my kids with you on a subject like this, and i will not let you use my kids to prove a point.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 0:52:30

Ha, just saw the 'texts' update on TMZ, this just keeps getting worse and worse.

Trife Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 0:56:57

Take a look at the pictures and have the audacity to state that it's an acceptable form of punishment for a four year old.

You wouldn't punish your kids in the same way that AP did. Admit it. And me looking for something to stand on? Look at the pictures and you'll realize I don't need to claw for anything. What he did to a FOUR YEAR OLD was way out of line and criminal. If you don't think so, then man, I feel bad for your kids, and I pray that they never piss you off.

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 0:59:57

Originally posted by mrford:

another matter entirely are the charges. he used a switch on his kid during a spanking

Adrian just disciplined his son the way he was disciplined as a child. right or wrong that is the logic behind it.

i will agree that he probably hit the 4 year old too hard with the switch, but im sure adrian received similar whoopins as a kid.

Maybe Adrian went overboard, i dont know. i havnt seen the evidence.

like i said, you didnt even read my post. im withdrawing from this thread because im not going to discuss my kids with you on a matter like this. have some class in your debates.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 1:03:13

Haha Ford. Cut and run, bud.

Trife Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 1:08:38

I almost want to ask you Ford in which circumstances it'd be acceptable to suspend an NFL player but I'm afraid I'd be shocked at the answers. Your love for them seems pretty deep. So I wont. :P

VicRattlehead Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 1:11:53

Don't cross the line by talking about someone's kids. Doesn't seem to tough. You must be a real asshole.

Trife Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 1:40:26

Anywhos, I just stated that Ford wouldn't dare do what AP did. to his own children.. I can't imagine that any parent in their right mind would think that this is an acceptable form of discipline. If asking if he'd dish out this form of punishment to his kids makes me an Asshole oh well. Besides, I'm pretty sure that being an Asshole is a requirement to post on at and to play on earth.

I just can't understand how people think that someone that would do this to a four year old child deserves the right to continue playing football.

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2014, 1:46:37

Okay, I've seen the pictures of some blood on the arm. This is really what you're basing your entire opinion on? I'm not seeing what the big deal is.

Maybe I'm just a monster for not wanting to get a lynch mob together.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 13th 2014, 1:58:22

first off, he was deactivated for the game this weekend because there is a warrant out for his arrest. a bit different than the hardy situation.

I'm surprised that Ford thinks that because there's a warrant it makes sense to deactivate a player but when they're convicted of assaulting/abusing someone (hardy) they're good to continue playing.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

crest23 Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 2:00:22

What do you think about the adrian petersen situation?

Do you feel he should be playing football until he's found guilty or innocent on the child abuse charge? Or would suspending him or keeping him off the field be too communistic for you?

And these people, it's why cats are dumb. You loved into the wrong account dummy.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 13th 2014, 2:00:57

Oh, I just found out that the Vikings are playing New England this weekend in Minnesota.

Good timing! :D
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

crest23 Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 2:03:55

Originally posted by Pang:
first off, he was deactivated for the game this weekend because there is a warrant out for his arrest. a bit different than the hardy situation.

I'm surprised that Ford thinks that because there's a warrant it makes sense to deactivate a player but when they're convicted of assaulting/abusing someone (hardy) they're good to continue playing.

Learn to read pang, that was the Vikings that deactivated him, not Mr ford. Geez, you people are such great tools.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

mdevol Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 2:05:38

This is stupid. He shouldnt be suspended. This is a direct result of the Ray Rice bullfluff. Rice shouldnt exiled either. The NFL is walking a very interesting and hypocritical line here...

See: Jerramy Stevens
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Sep 13th 2014, 2:07:21

Ok, I saw the pictures. So? He said he whipped him with a switch, that's what happens with a switch. I got whipped with a horsewhip, a wooden spoon, hairbrushes, etc. just because the switch wasn't part of how we did things in my family doesn't make it any different. The simple fact is children don't respond to reason or logic, and corporal punishment is the only thing they truly understand at that age. If done correctly and judiciously, it doesn't need to be done very often, but when it is done, it needs to leave an impression.

Sep 13th 2014, 2:07:23

Ok, I saw the pictures. So? He said he whipped him with a switch, that's what happens with a switch. I got whipped with a horsewhip, a wooden spoon, hairbrushes, etc. just because the switch wasn't part of how we did things in my family doesn't make it any different. The simple fact is children don't respond to reason or logic, and corporal punishment is the only thing they truly understand at that age. If done correctly and judiciously, it doesn't need to be done very often, but when it is done, it needs to leave an impression.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 13th 2014, 2:08:46

Originally posted by crest23:

Learn to read pang, that was the Vikings that deactivated him, not Mr ford. Geez, you people are such great tools.

Prove to me that mrford isn't Mike Zimmer. Go.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

bstrong86 Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 2:08:50

Hardy=court procedings not done yet...will be suspended if found guulty by a jury.

Rice= pled guilty. Is done with court..suspended

Adrian= warrant(has yet to start cour procedings) will be suspended if found guilty

Why is this hard to comprehend?

Get it together people.

The Death Knights

XI

crest23 Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 2:14:47

Prove to me that mrford isn't Mike Zimmer. Go.

Because I am Mike Zimmer. Whoever the fluff that is. fluffing tools. Come harder. That's what she said! Phrasing! Boom!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Trife Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 2:18:17

I'm shocked that so many people are shrugging this off as, oh it's just a parent disciplining their children. There's quite the difference between swatting your child on the ass, and pulling down his pants sticking leaves in their mouths and taking a switch to his ass, lower back, legs, ankles and scrotum, resulting in the wounds bleeding.

Some folks have said something along the lines of oh it's not a big deal my parents whooped up on me and I turned out okay. This is how child abuse and domestic violence is propagated and carries on down generations. I bet if you talked to some counselors they'd be able to cite many many cases where the kids didn't turn out okay and had plenty of psychological issues as a result of this kind of heavy handed discipline.

Pretty sickening if you ask me.

crest23 Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 2:25:43

What the hell are you Canadian? I mean look at you for example, you weren't switched on while growing up. And you are as fluffed up as they come.

Aren't you the same guy that posted earlier that he was on this website while at work. You are a thief, you know that? Stealing from your company. Why do you have a job?

Edited By: crest23 on Sep 13th 2014, 2:27:53
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Sep 13th 2014, 2:30:05

The thing is, trife, we didn't ask you. You started this thread. STFU.

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 2:38:58

Sorry, I needed to clear this up. The reason it makes sense to deactivate him for a warrant it that means he HAS to report to jail. Probably on Saturday. That isn't conducive to playing a game on Sunday. Regardless, it was the teams decision, not the NFLs. Deactivated isnt the same as suspended or cut. Teams can do what they want, as long as it is within NFL policy.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 2:46:43

You are a thief, you know that? Stealing from your company. Why do you have a job?

Lolololol. My boss knows I screw around on the web when I have down time. As long as I make the company money, get all my work done and continue to get perfect marks on our yearly state audit of the office I manage.. he has no problem with it whatsoever. Thanks for your concern though, pumpkin. =)

crest23 Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 2:58:14

Sure.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2014, 4:44:31

The photos don't look good. Looks more like abuse than a spanking.

I don't spank my kids because I choose not to. If he wants to spank his, fine his choice. But them photos show abuse not a spanking. There is a difference.

For my kids, not all are the same, a time out works every time. I'm not an authoritarian parent. Instead of do what I say or I'll beat you its do what I say because I'm teaching you the right way, your choice to learn the easy way or hard way (time outs, take away toys etc).

I'm raising kids that learn how to make their own decisions not to just fear my authortahhhhhh.

Blah I love AT :). This thread is full of trolls.

Edited By: Requiem on Sep 13th 2014, 4:47:11
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 5:53:59

ive seen the pics as well.. he went overboard. no 4 yr old should be beaten and bleeding at all, let alone in multiple spots.. i also read a quote of a text he sent or something like that.. about quoting god and taking away stuff... almost like he's saying he might end himself.. i hope im wrong and misinterpreted it

Link Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 7:27:16

as far as i care parents should be able to discipline their kids however they want short of irreversibly damaging them lol... but 4 years old is a tad too young for that kinda treatment in my eyes... oh well. not my kid.. not my problem
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 8:42:43

I agree with disciplining a child via physical punishment that fits the offense, my two girls are 4 and 6 years of age at this time, the most I do is the occasional belt use if they repeatedly do not correct their behavior after the first warning and explanations of why they must listen, then onto my next level which is taking privileges away including their electronics and such, after which they get a nice hand spanking on their bums.....if they dont listen after all that comes the belt. But no, bleeding ans bruises is never an answer.
My 2 cents.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 13:46:07

too communistic for me. those bloody communists need to go make their own babies before they start trying to discipline somebody else's. oh, and btw... I've gotten into towel fights with my siblings that caused similar damage. hmmm, they might owe me some money for traumatizing me...
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 15:24:41

might be something screwy with the whole situation... because when i got busted by a Vice-Principal in Houston for burning rubber in the high school parking lot, he stated that i was lucky that my parents didn't sign the form that allowed school officials the right to apply corporeal(sp?) punishment to my puny buttocks with a big paddle. he seemed a bit disappointed that all's he could do was revoke my parking sticker and tell my parents.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2014, 0:04:38

This is 2014 Dibs you're an old turkey. Hurry up and die off so we can progress as a society! HA

DJBeif Game profile

Sep 14th 2014, 0:28:28

BoNuS

iTarl Game profile

Sep 14th 2014, 2:27:04

so an employer should suspend every worker who breaks the law?

Trife Game profile

Sep 14th 2014, 3:47:47

Originally posted by iTarl:
so an employer should suspend every worker who breaks the law?

Nobody said that. But when a) the crimes are violent crimes against women and children and b) the employer said it will come down hard on domestic violence, then yes. Slight difference between speeding tickets and beating your four year old until he's bloody and left hooking your wife unconscious.

Its quite sad that many people here seem to think that what AP allegedly did to his child was normal discipline.

Trife Game profile

Sep 14th 2014, 14:17:57

Watching the sports networks this morning and the feeling amongst all the commentators is that it's completely fluffed up that Greg hardy is still playing, especially since he's already been the court.

Its nice to know that I'm not the only one disgusted by some nfl teams inaction. Panthers team owners and management are fluffing pathetic.

ssewellusmc

Sep 14th 2014, 14:24:49

Greg hardy is the court? How does that work?

mrford Game profile

Sep 14th 2014, 14:41:38

im so happy you are pushing your morals and ideals on everyone else.

im also so happy that you are preaching for consistency from the NFL, unless you dissagree with said consistency

i would argue that YOU are the one being pathetic here, but i suspect you wont agree, so carry on. the panthers are following NFL policy, if you dont like it, dont watch the NFL.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Sep 14th 2014, 14:48:38

Haha, gotcha back in the thread :) it's okay Ford keep standing up for your woman beater hardy and lauding your owners wonderful stance of letting a convicted poor excuse of a man continue to play. Your owner is laughably hypocritical especially after the BS teary little speech he gave the other day.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 14th 2014, 14:54:51

..... pretty sure trife should STFU.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....