Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 19th 2012, 12:40:03

No, we ARE the pool...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

anoniem Game profile

Jul 19th 2012, 19:35:58

nobody plays a game for the forums.

also if they play WoW then they have no life anyway, so i dont know how they'd manage to find the time to read these forums.

p.s. if you were recruiting 15 players as you say, then why wouldn't you direct them to your alliance page? if you wanted them to play alliance then the only important forums are your alliance's.

-.-
re(ally)tired

archaic Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 2:12:03

Horsefluff. I played this game for 4-5 years before I even knew AT existed. If they wanted to play, they'd play - they don't so they just don't. Blaming dagga and locket and PP and NukeE for the decline of the game is like blaming lead pipes for the fall of Rome. It looks cute on paper, but it ignores a whole world of reality in favor of a pat answer.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 2:13:46

^^That.

Plus in all fairness mags, AT seems similar to my last visits ('06,'03) and back when I was active.

The only difference is some of the names have changed & less is going on.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 20th 2012, 14:54:53

Yea; and having seen a few other gaming forums (and just *other* web forums) we're not that bad :)
Finally did the signature thing.