Verified:

TAN Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 19:33:05

Mexico is a sovereign nation we have good relations with. The Confederacy was a failed state that got smacked the fluff down by Merica.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2015, 19:33:26

Originally posted by Trife:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
When are you libtards gonna go after the Mexican flags In our soil?, that doesn't bother you?

:laughs:

Thanks, that answers my question, you're flat out anti American.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2015, 19:34:32

Originally posted by TAN:
Mexico is a sovereign nation we have good relations with. The Confederacy was a failed state that got smacked the fluff down by Merica.

That doesn't answer my question.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Trife Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 19:34:53

When are you libtards gonna go after the Mexican flags In our soil?, that doesn't bother you?

:rotflmfao:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2015, 19:38:29

Very common reaction from self righteous individuals.
(•_•)

Trife Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 19:44:33

Very common reaction from self righteous individuals.

:guffaws:

BlueCow

Jul 2nd 2015, 22:31:57

Originally posted by mrford:
that is what the flag means to you. good thing i have the freedom to have a different opinion on the flag

or do you not want me to have that freedom? who is the real murican?

Flow chart time Mrford...

Does what you say agree with their views
Yes -> the answer is your opinion matters
No -> you are a racist, and must be belittled

Political logic on both sides.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

ZDH Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 23:19:48

The American dream died when the Union won the war. Because the Republic was killed. We are dealing with the same bullfluff as we where when the British controlled the colonies.

States rights died and a centralized government of corruption was formed. The whole point of a Republic is to spread the power of control into more hands.

Centralized Federal government puts power in fewer hands and therefore breads more corruption that is a fact we've learned in this country and every form of government over history.

And slavery hasn't gone anywhere the USA still profits from it to this day...
-BigZ

farmer Game profile

Jul 3rd 2015, 2:50:43

Originally posted by ZDH:

how does the USA profit form slavery? unless you are talking all of the illegals that are underpaid in this country.

TAN Game profile

Jul 3rd 2015, 20:40:11

Originally posted by ZDH:
The American dream died when the Union won the war. Because the Republic was killed. We are dealing with the same bullfluff as we where when the British controlled the colonies.

States rights died and a centralized government of corruption was formed. The whole point of a Republic is to spread the power of control into more hands.

Centralized Federal government puts power in fewer hands and therefore breads more corruption that is a fact we've learned in this country and every form of government over history.

You sound like a goddamn commie.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Schilling Game profile

Jul 3rd 2015, 21:05:17

Please defend your use of the term 'commie'. My understanding of it indicates you're using it wrong.

TAN Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 1:41:54

I'm using it as a slur to say he sounds unpatriotic. The Union was NEVER about just state rights. That's why it's called a fluffing union. The point was always a centralized government. The difference was to give individual states more power to dictate their own laws, but that's not the end-all be-all. They're still part of the same overarching federal government, and still have to respect the laws brought down by them.

His whole post presupposed what the Union was supposed to mean. It's preposterous.

I mean, just read his first fluffing sentence:

The American dream died when the Union won the war.

So the American dream was the right to own slaves? Yeah that wasn't the whole reason the Civil War was fought, but what sort of asshat would say the North winning was a bad thing? Jesus Christ. Only a goddamn commie would say something fascistly stupid like that.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Heston Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 1:49:12

Poop
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2015, 4:39:49

WATCH YOUR MOUTH TAN!!!!! or I'll tell fordy....
(•_•)

TAN Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 4:53:06

If you think the "American dream" died with the Union winning the Civil War, get your dumb commie ass out of America. If you don't like it, leave, because it's never going to change. It's the 4th of July here now in NYC, and I have a raging freedom boner. So I ain't in the mood to put up with your stupid fluff.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Heston Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 6:06:53

It only took the infiltration of the muslim faith into the school systems and free healthcare, a fresh batch of graves from gun violence to stand on for gun control coupled with being in ny, the biggest controller and hater of guns, making california blush, to produce tans hell has frozen over freedom boner. Thanks for your time on my run on sentence blabbering bullfluff.

elvesrus

Jul 4th 2015, 6:23:14

Call it a hunch, but I don't think TAN considers muslims a problem. Now the extremists that give them the bad reputation...
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

TAN Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 6:33:00

"Free healthcare" even though everyone still pays for it. Why pay attention to anyone who is as moronic as that?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Heston Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 7:21:07

Got me there. Thats not what the illegals say in cali though. Or the multi generational welfare recipients. They want a fluffin raise and free college like the illegals get. They are jealous of what arab and baltic state refugees get from the government to live a comfortable usa middle class lifestyle.

Heston Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 7:29:19

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Call it a hunch, but I don't think TAN considers muslims a problem. Now the extremists that give them the bad reputation...

I dont think he does either. I do however dislike my children being force fed islam or any religion at school as they are in california. Islam is the star religion in our childrens education system out here, none other. Islam has been in the usa since the start and now they are special. Its pathetic. Its part of his personal freedom boner. Good for him.

Heston Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 7:31:47

Loggin off to sleep it off. I half heartedly apologize for my babbling.

TAN Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 17:53:50

Don't even know what the fluff Heston is talking about. lol
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Heston Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 18:36:31

Jesus christ.
Whiskey river. Heston stfu.

ssewellusmc

Jul 4th 2015, 19:32:52

Originally posted by TAN:
"Free healthcare" even though everyone still pays for it. Why pay attention to anyone who is as moronic as that?

Everyone paid for it before... now you have more government intervention and retardation.

Check your facts.

braden Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 22:20:20

universal health care is a euphamism for if you aint sick ya'll still pay as if you were.

no. you dont understand- if you were sick youd not wsnt to pay, then !

yes. i do understand.. my not wsnting to pay when im sick does not supercede my wanting not to pay when im healthy.

you shouldnt smoke because wgo will pay for when you need surgery? you shouldnt have children because once smokers stop paying into health care, where does the doctors salary come from?

hint: not tobacco excise taxes..

Heston Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 22:28:57

Braden is dibs.

End of story.

braden Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 22:35:36

lo these many years i have been called far worse :(

ssewellusmc

Jul 4th 2015, 22:55:33

Another stupid, meth fueled, rant by Braden. Surprised he didn't actually try to relate gays being slowed to mary to some pedaphile study.

braden Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 23:13:47

when have i ever spoken a single word against homosexuals?.. other than burning in hell, but us niggas, we all sinnas- to paraphrase a black man.

it is the blix snd the mooslims who deny their right to exist, much like they do me as a jew but baptized christian.

im a degenerate bigot. it makes you look like you were educated in a black urban area when you put descrimination in my mouth, when i give you so much already to begin with.

dislike me all you want, but dislike me for the fluff i actually fluffing do.

also, when im dying of lung cancer are you opening your wallet? no, then why am i so bad when i dont open mine so a black teenager doesnt need to use their welfare money on condoms?

intolerance is intoletance, and you are i tolerant of ideas or opinions that differ from yours. youre like mengele. go play with eugenics, nazi prick.

(see?)

ssewellusmc

Jul 4th 2015, 23:22:34

Originally posted by braden:
when have i ever spoken a single word against homosexuals?.. other than burning in hell, but us niggas, we all sinnas- to paraphrase a black man.

it is the blix snd the mooslims who deny their right to exist, much like they do me as a jew but baptized christian.

im a degenerate bigot. it makes you look like you were educated in a black urban area when you put descrimination in my mouth, when i give you so much already to begin with.

also, when im dying of lung cancer are you opening your wallet? no, then why am i so bad when i dont open mine so a black teenager doesnt need to use their welfare money on condoms?

intolerance is intoletance, and you are i tolerant of ideas or opinions that differ from yours. youre like mengele. go play with eugenics, nazi prick.

(see?)

Of course I am not going to open my wallet. Your own fault for smoking.

ssewellusmc

Jul 4th 2015, 23:23:39

(see?)

I have intolerance for morons. You clearly fit into that catagory.

Heston Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 23:30:45

(see?)

What?

ssewellusmc

Jul 4th 2015, 23:36:48

Originally posted by Heston:

(see?)

What?

I presume this is what it looks like when you fluff out of your mouth...made no sense to me either. Perhaps if we get a meth head to translate for us we could understand what he was babbling about.

braden Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 23:52:00

(see?)

What?

poorly educated.

braden Game profile

Jul 4th 2015, 23:53:09

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

(see?)

What?

I presume this is what it looks like when you fluff out of your mouth...made no sense to me either. Perhaps if we get a meth head to translate for us we could understand what he was babbling about.

understood well enough not only to respond but to further the discussion..

poorly educated and a fluffty liar.

Heston Game profile

Jul 5th 2015, 0:51:06

Lol. If i played along in the same manner, i would be silenced by deletion or "correction" due to the obviously bias political views that are condoned as acceptable on these boards. Take your fancy little victory, idc it doesnt mean fluff.

Edited By: Heston on Jul 5th 2015, 1:01:12
See Original Post

braden Game profile

Jul 5th 2015, 1:30:44

im sorry, who are you?

i mean, like, in this world, who are you where you think your opinion matters to anybody?

ssewellusmc

Jul 5th 2015, 1:52:30

(see?)

What?

understood well enough not only to respond but to further the discussion..

poorly educated and a fluffty liar.

I understood two pieces of fluff that left your brain and transcribed as text on this forums. I made it well past elementary school so I am guessing I am far more educated than you : )

braden Game profile

Jul 5th 2015, 2:15:55

this is a single forum, bud. your elementary school educator likely should have taught you plurality, son.

dont worry, i dont think less of you any time you show us all how fluffing dumb you are.

braden Game profile

Jul 5th 2015, 2:18:32

and to paraphrase the bee gees, i win again?

https://youtu.be/KZY9oYSSjFI

ssewellusmc

Jul 5th 2015, 2:28:04

im a degenerate bigot.

This

braden Game profile

Jul 5th 2015, 2:50:43

at least i own it and dont run around pretending my intolerance is anything other than intolerant.

how many russian made rockets do i indiscriminately fire into black neighbourhoods?

oh, so im not all that bad, afterall.. ?

ssewellusmc

Jul 5th 2015, 3:10:41

at least i own it and dont run around pretending my intolerance is anything other than intolerant.

how many russian made rockets do i indiscriminately fire into black neighbourhoods?

oh, so im not all that bad, afterall.. ?

I am assuming the only thing stopping you is your ability to get your hands on rockets.

This is like the Klan saying he once shook a black man's hand, so clearly he doesn't have hate in his heart.

im a degenerate bigot.

braden Game profile

Jul 5th 2015, 3:28:01

i wouldnt cross the street to piss on a russian if he were on fire. oh, wait, is russian a race?
noppe, good. not a racist.
that was close. oh, no, it wssnt..

the only thing stopping me, by gramur, would be my INability..

.. still waiting for this whole you being smarter than me ting cuz still..

Heston Game profile

Jul 5th 2015, 5:08:51

Yep dibs crossed with marshal all dried out with politically correct fluff sucker pads and a bucket to spit in when his belly is full.

ssewellusmc

Jul 5th 2015, 5:33:00

i wouldnt cross the street to piss on a russian if he were on fire. oh, wait, is russian a race?

Don't you have a cross to burn or something? What are you still doing on the boards?

braden Game profile

Jul 5th 2015, 5:45:26

Don't you have a cross to burn or something? What are you still doing on the boards?

.. i am a baptized chrisrian.. borne of hebs.. how clueless are you.. ?

ssewellusmc

Jul 5th 2015, 6:33:47

Sure kid... go to bed, you only act like a racist fucheap when you are drunk and/or high.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2015, 10:33:40

Originally posted by Schilling:
Even as a Yankee I have to disagree that General Lee is a traitor or any kind. He simply valued State Rights over Federalization. He was actually Lincolns first pick to lead the Union Army, but Lee declined stating he couldn't raise a sword against his home state of Virgina. If that isn't loyalty, I don't know what is.

Aside from that: THERE ARE CIVIL WAR GAMES?! I gotta get out from under this rock!

+100 on this one. :) Robert E. Lee was no traitor.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2015, 10:42:47

It's amazing how little you folks know about what led up to and what the Civil War was fought over.

Common belief that it was fought over slavery is widespread, but not true. Slavery was a part of it, but not the biggest part. The real fight during the Civil War was over economies, the North, were slaves weren't allowed to be owned, unless one came from a Slave State, sufffered business losses to the South since the South employed Slaves and their costs for labor were lower, thus the Northern businesses didn't make as much profit as they wanted, and they wanted to eliminate the South's advantage on that front, so the convenient excuse was to stop slavery.

In today's world, it would be kind of like Japan going to war with China because China's labor force is so much cheaper to operate, and the costs are higher for labor in Japan.

I know this is true because I bought a very nice Japanese Bike for a friend of mine's daughter made by Fuji, and on the bottom of the frame was a sticker stating "Made in China".

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!