Nov 19th 2014, 23:49:12

Originally posted by TAN:

Heston fluffing agrees.

HESTON. AGREES.

Lol.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Atryn Game profile

Nov 20th 2014, 13:43:44

The logic of violence-lovers is so retarded.

Umm sure, this guy was right to threaten that child.
Then that child's parent's (showing they will protect their child) are right to come to his house and maybe brandish a gun making it clear he shouldn't touch their kid again.
Then, in the name of "self defense" against the perceived threat to himself and his family, the first parent is ok to just shoot the other parent .
Then, of course, the relatives of that victim are ok to take vengeance upon the family, maybe even 2 for 1 to make a solid point.

Note that at no point should any of these people rely on proper authorities. They should just prove their side is willing to go farther than the other side hoping that will get the other side to back down.

LOL.

iTarl Game profile

Nov 20th 2014, 17:05:44

the guy should have put everyone on the bus into a time out, then the bully would have left his daughter alone.

archaic Game profile

Nov 20th 2014, 20:52:32

I'll tell you right now, if some adult storms a school bus and grabs and threatens my 6 y/o, his ass had better be in protective custody or else there will likely be a homicide. You do NOT ever threaten somebodies child as an adult. EVER. I'd probably only kill you, my wife would give you an African tire necklace and go pulp fiction on your ass. You just don't ever cross that line. A six year old FFS. I hope he gets a sock party in jail.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Riddler Game profile

Nov 21st 2014, 4:12:52

It all boils down to parents need to discipline their own children then they wouldn't have to worry about others doing it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2014, 0:27:17

Originally posted by Riddler:
It all boils down to parents need to discipline their own children then they wouldn't have to worry about others doing it

Best post in this thread!

Problem is parents now a days are unable to properly discipline their children because they lack discipline themselves, it's a vicious cycle that's hurting society in general.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!