Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 17:24:04

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

Chill out. I’m just trying to get a head count of how many psychos are going to come out of the woodwork to try and knife us from behind.

The best course of action I think, is for Evo to just sit next set out all together.

No one coming to Stab you in the back. That’s what you and your later ego do to Evo.

The entire community is coming with advanced public warning to look you in both of your lazy eyes and kick you in the baby maker for being a nuisance.

Josey Wales

Apr 5th 2024, 17:34:43

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Josey, I'm knifing you from the front. About a year and a half ago you attacked me in alliance. I didn't forget. This is revenge.

Oooooooo….. reeeallly… I did? I mean, I’m not calling you a liar or anything BH, because it is a possibility, but it is HIGHLY unlikely. Unless you were untagged and even then it would have been no more than a gentle double tap or two for some land. I don’t fit the profile of a Sadist/Sociopath like superdook and his gangbanger stunted girlfriends. That said my friend, I would have welcomed an honorable duel but I see that the prospect of killing me has made your eyes roll back in your head like a slot machine. Your probably hoping you get the kill shot on Josey.

Josey Wales

Apr 5th 2024, 17:35:32

Josey, I'm knifing you from the front. About a year and a half ago you attacked me in alliance. I didn't forget. This is revenge.

Oooooooo….. reeeallly… I did? I mean, I’m not calling you a liar or anything BH, because it is a possibility, but it is HIGHLY unlikely. Unless you were untagged and even then it would have been no more than a gentle double tap or two for some land. I don’t fit the profile of a Sadist/Sociopath like superdook and his gangbanger stunted girlfriends. That said my friend, I would have welcomed an honorable duel but I see that the prospect of killing me has made your eyes roll back in your head like a slot machine. Your probably hoping you get the kill shot on Josey.

***You’re

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 17:37:13

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
I dont have a problem with what you believe, I also didnt ask to know more, once again. I have a problem with you shoving it up my ass, and then even harder when i told you I didnt want to know about your religion, I came here to help you out, to defend you against those that were attacking you, and you attacked me, called me a trumper, a liberal, a snowflake, a nazi, and now a peasent. Then i defended myself against your assault.

Thats how it went down. Tell the truth. Stop being a liar. (like Pinocchio)

“ Funny its coming from cath who believes we should”

You quite literally attacked me because of my beliefs.

And if I defend them I get banned and deleted lol

Very fair

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 17:37:59

Apparently you are just too much of a coward to even stand by your own attacks. Not surprising at all is it?

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 17:42:30

All I ask is that you quit attacking my religion and I will quit bringing it up.

You guys keep bringing it up (I never posted my beliefs here in decades Of playing)

Now every time I’m here you say these little subtle attacks against my religious beliefs and if I respond in any way I was banned from the forums.

How is this fair?

Maybe you should quit bringing it up?

I mean it’s obvious that you are upset you cannot force your religion of equality upon me

That’s why you and gonzo have a chip on your shoulder. I have done nothing to either of you and don’t even know who you are

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 17:42:52

Originally posted by Cathankins:
All I ask is that you quit attacking my religion and I will quit Responding.

You guys keep bringing it up (I never posted my beliefs here in decades Of playing)

Now every time I’m here you say these little subtle attacks against my religious beliefs and if I respond in any way I was banned from the forums.

How is this fair?

I mean it’s obvious that you are upset you cannot force your religion of equality upon me

That’s why you and gonzo have a chip on your shoulder. I have done nothing to either of you and don’t even know who you are

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2024, 17:53:32

BlackHole reminds me of the gunman that finds Tuco in the bathtub and thinks he's got the last word....

https://youtu.be/...gSWsI?si=itr192OIWO3kQWSf

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 18:12:40

Very fair

I never did any such thing. I did yell at you for shoving your beliefs down my throat, however, I did not attack you for having your beliefs. What you are, and practice is FINE with me, my best friend is a jewish man, but he doesnt shove it down my throat for walking into the room, you shoving them up my a** is not cool, so kiss it pal, you started this between the two of us and you can't figure out a way out. If you stop and use that empty lump 3 feet above you a**, you would know I wasnt there when the attack on your religion took place. I wasnt in EE chat that night. I wasnt on forums that night. I came into the forums telling you not to listen to the people insulting you THE NEXT DAY, because you said PDM was attacking you, when we weren't, it was just a couple of people being jerks, and to reassure you that PDM had nothing against you, just a member or two might have acted out.

You then turned on me and called me nazi, snowflake, lefty, liberal, trumper, now peasent, WHEN I NEVER SAID A GOD DAMN THING ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE....

So, get your story straight before you claim people can't be trusted when it's you lying to everyone about your interactions with ME.

:)

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on Apr 5th 2024, 18:19:12
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 18:21:22

All I ask is that you quit attacking my religion and I will quit bringing it up.

How is this fair?

You absolutely do force your beliefs on the community. And the lies about "subtle attacks" is in reality what YOU have been doing. Talking about America being destroyed and the ushering of your ruling over the slaves/ peasants. Insulting anyone and everyone, including Jewish players for "not being a true Jew" or shaming them for not joining your hate sermons. "Isnt g0nz0 Hispanic"? "Doug will suffer eternal torment for being gay". You received a ban because you were attacking the entire community. Primeval gave a stern warning but you just couldn't walk away. Nobody asked you fluff except "Whats a goyim and why do you keep calling us that"?
Now enjoy your remaining time here as this retirement communities bedpan.

ps Im open for discussion over in GT if you need a place to milk your red cow and draw up plans for global domination and a location for the slave stable. I dont have a chip on my shoulder but truth is on my side.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2024, 18:24:06

I told Cathy I was cool with his beliefs and don’t dislike him for it. Then he called me a “goyim” whatever that means. Then we went on a rant about how we’re all slaves according to his religion.

Edited By: Coalie on Apr 5th 2024, 18:28:26

Josey Wales

Apr 5th 2024, 19:05:34

Ah… where the hell is Doug anyway?

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 19:30:09

Originally posted by g0nz0:

How is this fair?

You absolutely do force your beliefs on the community. And the lies about "subtle attacks" is in reality what YOU have been doing. Talking about America being destroyed and the ushering of your ruling over the slaves/ peasants. Insulting anyone and everyone, including Jewish players for "not being a true Jew" or shaming them for not joining your hate sermons. "Isnt g0nz0 Hispanic"? "Doug will suffer eternal torment for being gay". You received a ban because you were attacking the entire community. Primeval gave a stern warning but you just couldn't walk away. Nobody asked you fluff except "Whats a goyim and why do you keep calling us that"?
Now enjoy your remaining time here as this retirement communities bedpan.

ps Im open for discussion over in GT if you need a place to milk your red cow and draw up plans for global domination and a location for the slave stable. I dont have a chip on my shoulder but truth is on my side.

Im sure you can provide even one post of me discussing my beliefs then prior to someone I won’t name posting them on the forums then so that you could all ridicule my religion.

Oh you can’t? That’s right because you are full of it

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 19:32:16

Very fair

I never did any such thing. I did yell at you for shoving your beliefs down my throat, however, I did not attack you for having your beliefs. What you are, and practice is FINE with me, my best friend is a jewish man, but he doesnt shove it down my throat for walking into the room, you shoving them up my a** is not cool, so kiss it pal, you started this between the two of us and you can't figure out a way out. If you stop and use that empty lump 3 feet above you a**, you would know I wasnt there when the attack on your religion took place. I wasnt in EE chat that night. I wasnt on forums that night. I came into the forums telling you not to listen to the people insulting you THE NEXT DAY, because you said PDM was attacking you, when we weren't, it was just a couple of people being jerks, and to reassure you that PDM had nothing against you, just a member or two might have acted out.

You then turned on me and called me nazi, snowflake, lefty, liberal, trumper, now peasent, WHEN I NEVER SAID A GOD DAMN THING ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE....

So, get your story straight before you claim people can't be trusted when it's you lying to everyone about your interactions with ME.

I never in 20 years of playing earth ever posted a single thing about my private beliefs on the forum. That was the guy that I supposedly hate for being gay. (I’ve never had a beef with gay people by the way, a total lie by gonz0)

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 19:34:43

Originally posted by Coalie:
I told Cathy I was cool with his beliefs and don’t dislike him for it. Then he called me a “goyim” whatever that means. Then we went on a rant about how we’re all slaves according to his religion.

You guys keep saying you are cool with anyone’s beliefs and then simultaneously saying slick passive aggressive statements at which point if I respond you all cry.

Very dishonest and cowardly behavior too by the way and it’s what I have come to expect from your groups.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 19:41:17

Also gonz0 the only reason I asked if you were Hispanic is you bring up race a lot and complain about certain groups and I was wondering if you are simply racists. You brought that up. How would I even know that?

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 19:56:43

I scared him away. He told everyone in his clan that I was going to be banned from the game and forums permanently, because he had connections. Then he was ousted of leader of his clan, and stopped posting here. Meanwhile.... I'm still hereeeee!!!!!

Oh, he also pissed off a ton of other people by being duplicitous.

Basically, he underestimated me.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 19:57:43

You guys keep saying you are cool with anyone’s beliefs and then simultaneously saying slick passive aggressive statements at which point if I respond you all cry.

Very dishonest and cowardly behavior too by the way and it’s what I have come to expect from your groups.

Cat, for the record, I'm not cool with your beliefs at all. But it's not just yours. I think a lot of ya'll are silly for believing in gods. If you want to talk about it on the forums, I'm happy to argue about it! Helps me get that post count up, and annoy Ko even more!

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 20:02:43

Cat, for the record, I'm not cool with your beliefs at all. But it's not just yours. I think a lot of ya'll are silly for believing in gods. If you want to talk about it on the forums, I'm happy to argue about it! Helps me get that post count up, and annoy Ko even more!

I never actually brought them up on here. The noble lawman that plays here thought it would be funny to post it on here so people could ridicule them, which they did.

I don’t care what they think I would just like the truth to be known. It is noted that you all stand against zion.

Now let’s discuss this no more ok?

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 20:04:28

I scared him away. He told everyone in his clan that I was going to be banned from the game and forums permanently, because he had connections. Then he was ousted of leader of his clan, and stopped posting here. Meanwhile.... I'm still hereeeee!!!!!

He’s a cop, he threatened to have me arrested for my religious beliefs as well in an i game message. I told him he is an idiot. You can’t arrest someone for being a jew.

It’s shocking that a man that acts like
This works for leo. Terrifying actually and not surprising at all

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 20:18:24

Acknowledge that you're full of it in terms with our interactions. Admit it!
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 20:27:46

Here is my original post on 19 March.

Mar 19th 2024, 14:25:00

PDM has nothing to do with this. I dont speak for them, but Im telling you, Doug maybe did a thing, but it doesn't mean PDM has any care in the world what religion anybody is. We are worried about Earth 2025 stuff. Not your faith, culture, or personal beliefs.

Here is your reply.

A pdm member posted my beliefs on the forum because they are jewish and he thought it was funny to ridicule them after I had told him in private I believe in elohim and shekinah.

You then called me a Nazi after I told you that it's just a couple people, not the entire clan and you should ignore them. You then called me a Nazi told me you were coming for the peasants in the United States or whatever and that I was a libtard Trumper Nazi anti-semite. So tell me where I insulted you again? Because I didn't. You're making it up
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 20:34:56

Very fair

I never in 20 years of playing earth ever posted a single thing about my private beliefs on the forum. That was the guy that I supposedly hate for being gay. (I’ve never had a beef with gay people by the way, a total lie by gonz0)

Originally posted by Rocky79:
This game is so transphobic

What does everyone have against rainbows?

The rainbow is a historically Jewish symbol, it is cultural appropriation and anti-semetic to use it as a symbol for gay sex when that is forbidden under the law of Hashem the holy one of Israel.

The rainbow is a historically Jewish symbol, it is cultural appropriation and anti-semetic to use it as a symbol for gay sex when that is forbidden under the law of Hashem the holy one of Israel.

What about trannys?

Ahhh yes let me direct you to Isaiah 56:4

“For so says the Lord to the eunuchs who will keep My Sabbaths and will choose what I desire and hold fast to My covenant”

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 20:35:30

He’s a cop, he threatened to have me arrested for my religious beliefs as well in an i game message. I told him he is an idiot. You can’t arrest someone for being a jew.

It’s shocking that a man that acts like
This works for leo. Terrifying actually and not surprising at all

Oh... bro. Don't mind Doug. He's got a couple screws loose. Don't think too much about him, you'll just end up in clown town.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 20:42:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
/facepalm

Serious man, I’ve spent my entire life watching boomers and American gentiles thank the boot on their neck. I have zero respect for these cattle. They have zero respect for themselves. Drug laws are the main bs reason used to harass them and abuse them, “pull over mam I need to inspect your car for a lortab”

Then off to the systemic torture dungeons where they lock you in the cage to be torture by “them”.

I won’t say who they are but we all know, we just aren’t allowed to say, aren’t allowed to talk about the violence by them. Welcome to America, the land of the free.

This is why you lost visitation rights with the kids. You wasted our Disney World fund on fertilizer, a CNC machine, bullets and MRE's. There are containment zones for "you people". Back to court ordered therapy Rufus.

I’m a zionist Jew, I want to enslave the gentiles. No idea why you would compare me to Christian cattle. I respect my bloodlines and race, Christians obviously do not care about their own people nor do Americans. No idea why you think I would want to associate with either one of those groups.

Yes I do agree your courts are corrupt and abuse their citizens though, I agree this is a likely scenario for speaking out against corruption. It’s very obvious the ruling class in America have betrayed their constituents and Ethnic people.

These are all from April/may 2022 btw

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 20:43:53

Very fair

What about trannys?

“For so says the Lord to the eunuchs who will keep My Sabbaths and will choose what I desire and hold fast to My covenant”

Very fair

What about trannys?

I didn’t say a single thing about my personal beliefs here or try to force them upon everyone. I was making a joke and pretending to be super offended over everything like certain people do and making light of it.

The fact that you are now still upset this long after is pretty hilarious though. You really are a hater aren’t you g0nz0 haha

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 20:46:00

Sooo.... can you show a post if me discussing MY beliefs? Is that a no?

Can you show where I tried to force them on anyways else? No?

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 20:50:23

Very fair

What about trannys?

Very fair

What about trannys?

I didn’t say a single thing about my personal beliefs here or try to force them upon everyone. I was making a joke and pretending to be super offended over everything like certain people do and making light of it.

The fact that you are now still upset this long after is pretty hilarious though. You really are a hater aren’t you g0nz0 haha

You didn't mention your personal beliefs?

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
/facepalm

Serious man, I’ve spent my entire life watching boomers and American gentiles thank the boot on their neck. I have zero respect for these cattle. They have zero respect for themselves. Drug laws are the main bs reason used to harass them and abuse them, “pull over mam I need to inspect your car for a lortab”

Then off to the systemic torture dungeons where they lock you in the cage to be torture by “them”.

I won’t say who they are but we all know, we just aren’t allowed to say, aren’t allowed to talk about the violence by them. Welcome to America, the land of the free.

This is why you lost visitation rights with the kids. You wasted our Disney World fund on fertilizer, a CNC machine, bullets and MRE's. There are containment zones for "you people". Back to court ordered therapy Rufus.

For the record I don’t believe any of they redneck America crap about “much freedom” and all bs. It’s clear Americans themselves don’t care about it freedom as it’s been stripped and they still defend the people who turns their country into a police state.

You would think They would at least stand up for the founding laws of the country but no then don’t even do that.

Now besides the fact that obviously Americans have no problems with their constitution being trampled, the founding idea of the country itself goes against my religion, Judaism.

I believe in following Gods laws when it comes to women’s rights, when it comes to race and multiculturalism, I believe in the torah.

Americans obviously do not, they take great pride in the fact that their country is built on defying Gods laws and freedom from God.

Built on equality, lucifers dream of us all being equal. But that’s not what the torah says is it?

But these America’s you compare me to, they don’t even respect their own satanic laws, you certainly can’t expect me to.

Their ruling clsss I watch abuse them and break all of the laws the founding fathers set, the courts don’t follow any of the founding laws whatsoever. then I watch the citizens not even care.

I geniunekly believe Americans are the ultimate shabbos goyim, no man with self respect or a love of God would be a part of a nation such as that. Truly a godless bunch of Satanists.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2024, 20:53:48

Damn gonzo you really showed him rofl

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:01:10

See??? It's all right there. Here's one more. This is from my private inbox. After we got banned.

"You asked me if I believe in forcing people to be with us or against us

When I replied yes. I already said I believe in Judaism and we want to force the entire world to follow Yahweh you flipped out

I think you just don’t understand the words you are using and just say things"
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:03:56

So you make some subtle seething comment stereotyping white People in a racist way and I respondeded?

You think that’s me trying to force my religion upon you? Lol that’s a stretch don’t you think?

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:04:54

See??? It's all right there. Here's one more. This is from my private inbox. After we got banned.

"You asked me if I believe in forcing people to be with us or against us

When I replied yes. I already said I believe in Judaism and we want to force the entire world to follow Yahweh you flipped out

I think you just don’t understand the words you are using and just say things"

You asked me if I believe in Judaism and you don’t seem to understand what that word means.

Yes I believe in basic Jewish beliefs. Lol

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:06:03

Empy thinks I personally invented and am going to globally enforce noahide law lmao

How am I suppose to take you serious when you act like this? It’s genuine NPC behavior to rabidly insist your support Judaism while attacking me like a bunch of hyenas over it

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:07:41

It's like talking to a brick wall.
Dense and brainless.

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:09:08

I agree. You asked me if I believe in certain beliefs. I say yes.

You then go insane and attack me over these beliefs while also rabidly insisting you stand with me.

It is very bizzarre behavior and I don’t understand it

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:14:37

I agree. You asked me if I believe in certain beliefs. I say yes.

You then go insane and attack me over these beliefs while also rabidly insisting you stand with me.

It is very bizzarre behavior and I don’t understand it

I think what is actually happening here is you are a troll and you're doing it on purpose and you're an idiot with mommy issues.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:15:48

I'm just going to let you keep making up. Whatever reality is going on inside your head. Maybe you should get medicine for that issue.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:16:55

No actually you clearly have an issue with noahide law /Judaism and are too cowardly to come out and say that

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:17:21

And again, if you guys would quit bringing this up I would be happy to quit discussing it

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:21:12

Also gonz0 the only reason I asked if you were Hispanic is you bring up race a lot and complain about certain groups and I was wondering if you are simply racists. You brought that up. How would I even know that?

Honestly between people sayin mean things and people trying to do the old Soviet Union tactic of re-education for wrong-think I think the power tripping authoritarians are the larger threat.

Fortunately the odds of coming to a freemasonic nation and taking our right to be free men is zero. It will never happen.

!-->
Having said that I can be fairly racist (I think everyone is to a degree) but the Asians that have come to America have conducted Themselves very respectfully and have earned my respect hands down. Same goes for all the India immigrants, very nice people and have caused zero trouble here.

There is a group I won’t talk about that I think OP should be worried about. They go around in large packs beating the **** out of asian people on a regularly basis and seem to think is a game or funny.
<--!

I’m literally Jewish too so I could very easily say “ban everything that hurts my feelings”

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:22:00

No actually you clearly have an issue with noahide law /Judaism and are too cowardly to come out and say that

I'll just put this here one more time. Don't have an issue with your religion or your beliefs. I do take issue with you trying to force them on me and other people. I do have an issue with you calling people peasants, Nazi, anti-semite for things as simple as a rainbow. I do take issue with you making up scenarios in your head and playing them off as real life. I have said just for transparency for anyone reading, that. I do believe that all religions, every single one, are out of date, barbaric. Barbaric in some cases, archaic, need to be updated, in order to control humanity. And let it be shown, kitty cat over here, would have no problem forcing Jewish law on Americans and any other person who does not follow them.

For the record, I take no issue with any personal religious beliefs including kitty cats. I take issue with kitty cat bullying everyone into believing hers. I mean his.

I never once insulted your religion. When other people were I wasn't even present.

I came here to defend PDM, while simultaneously telling you just to ignore trolls. Trolls. And you decided to turn against me and argue with me and force your religion on me and make up a scenario in which I had questions in which I didn't, because other people might have at a time that I wasn't even there.

So with that said once again, this conversation is over. I don't care if you practice Satanism. I don't care if you practice atheism. I don't care what religion you are. I don't care who you have sex with. I don't care what you do with your life. I do care when you infringe upon my rights and tell me that I'm a peasant because I don't agree with your ability or your delusional ability to force your religion on others.

Have a nice life.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:27:14

Yes gonz0 I admitted at times I can be racist. I am human lol I actually like Hispanics and Asians though

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:29:42

Emp we are going in circles. You seem to not be able to differentiate between my religion advocating for noahide law and me personally going out and trying to force everyone to believe what I believe.

You asked if I believe in a certain belief set. When I acknowledge that you freak out and attack that set of beliefs while also insisting you have no problem with those beliefs.

You are an idiot and I would like us to quit discussing this.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:33:08

Whatever you say. Kitty cat.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:37:34

Whatever you say. Kitty cat.

I don’t really have anything to say, if you guys quit bringing it up we are done talking.

I assure you we are done talking from my perspective.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 21:48:01

You fvckers are making me look good by pointlessly arguing so much. Ko is going to start liking me. Knock it off or I'll attack both of you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2024, 22:05:19

You fvckers are making me look good by pointlessly arguing so much. Ko is going to start liking me. Knock it off or I'll attack both of you.

I never disliked you sunny jim.....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 23:17:09

Oh fluff. See!! He already doesn't dislike me. You sonsofb1tchss, what have you done??

Josey Wales

Apr 5th 2024, 23:34:05

Dooosh Bags,

Enough of you dimwits bullying my clan mate.

This is a war thread where we are talking about us dissecting Evo and selling the body parts and then ripping superfly’s wings off.

Let’s get back on point.

Josey Wales