Verified:

lincoln

Oct 18th 2010, 21:50:39

some of us still remember when groups had honor codes, where a new member swore to behave honorably and to report those who did not, my school had such a code.

apparently when any NA member truthfully reports that NA is in fact using its clan website to coordinate actions on the express server, they are immediately banned from the clan.
LAE/NA/LaEx demands silence on the part of its adherents and even those who know that illegal activity is afoot are required to maintain silence.

FoG

de1i Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 21:52:40

I was actually promoted for openly speaking out about my own rule breaking.

mrford Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 21:56:48

1. That was LaE
2. He wasn't booted for the information that was provided. He was booted because he spoke out against his alliance, under an alias, and posted war room logs on a public board
3. By your logic, he did not follow said "honor" and "loyalty" code by doing what he did
4. It's our clan, we can do whatever we want with it
5. NA/LaE does not cheat, and he only time we even remotely work together on express is to killyour sorry, annoying ass

keep your bullfluff to the express board. Or just go away already. I don know how many times I have to keep saying the same things to you, or present you with facts, before it gets through that thick, aarogant skull of yours. Even when people who have nothing to do with LaE state the same facts, you dismiss them because they do not fit in your delusional reality.

I wonder what it is you are going to school for?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

lincoln

Oct 18th 2010, 22:07:29

the basic life lesson that LaE can not grasp is that loyalty to law breakers is not a virtue.

if you know someone is cheating, if you know they are lying, the honorable thing is to try to stop them. LaE has a sordid history of people knowing that cheating is going on and remaining silent about the cheating and in the case of the puppet regime even lying to cover up the cheating. this is not an honor code or a loyalty code, it is a cheater's alliance.

if LaE/NA/LaEx ever wants to get to the point that people do not consider the phrase LaE to be synonomous with cheating they have to abandon these policies.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 22:11:49

How did we cheat exactly?

We do not use our boards for solo server activities. We will occasionally pop on irc and ask if anyone wants to help kill a suicider but that's not a alliance thing, it's a friend thing, I know that might be hard for you to grasp. It is not a lae only thing, I have hunted every irc room I know of in the past for this purpose, as have others

we are breaking no rules. We are not running muliple accounts.

If you wish to say that by some of us banding together to kill suiciders, then I will counter by saying that YOU, by running a dedicated suicider with the intentions of suiciding theos and every person you believe to be in this mythical "LaEx" every set is even moreso against the spirit of the game

I challenge you to find a single player who wouldn't band together to kill a detremental player like that

please try again

Edited By: mrford on Oct 18th 2010, 22:24:13
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

llaar Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 23:58:28

i couldnt name a single player other than ford that plays express from NA. cause even i dont.

and thats only cause he posted in this thread is why i know

how many posts are needed on the alliance board that dont pertain to alliance?

this doesnt pertain to NA or alliance, mods, can you move this thread to express?

lincoln

Oct 19th 2010, 0:37:45

NOW3P admitted you have been breking the rules for months

lliiaar you have got to get control of your clan
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 1:12:37

I will ask again. Please link to the post where this admission was made you fluff stirring peon
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 1:15:14

Wow, that's a vendetta right there.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2010, 2:26:17

Interesting stuff. Definitely wouldn't put it above NA to do this... but I think several other clans coordinate solo server stuff on forums so... but pretty gay of them to boot someone for pointing it out.

toma Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 2:28:48

Gregg you should start handing out Gregg seal of approvals to alliances you have deemed to play fairly and honorably!
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

mrford Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 2:42:58

Originally posted by smikke:
Interesting stuff. Definitely wouldn't put it above NA to do this... but I think several other clans coordinate solo server stuff on forums so... but pretty gay of them to boot someone for pointing it out.

please read the entire thread before you post

we don't have boards dedicated to solo server play. The quote was of NOW3P asking in a irc room if anyone that plays express had turns to finish off a suicider.

We didn't boot toma for blowing the wissile as you say. We booted him for posting anti-lae propoganda under an alias on the boards instead of asking us about it. Also, the convo was in our war room. I don't care if it was about the ham sammich I had for lunch, nothing in a war room should ever be posted on a public board. He did it once, how do we know e won't do it again, with more sensative info.

All this could of been avoided had he came to us and let us explain the context of the comments. Instead he took matters into his own hands, and trilled LaE on the boards under an alias while he was enjoying our tag protection.

yOu would of booted him too
Swagger of a Chupacabra

gwagers Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 11:16:45

...Perhaps I'm not in a position to speak, as I'm neither in NA nor in Express server, but I think I can say this much. The term LaE is not synonymous with cheating. It is synonymous with lincoln's ranting. We have two threads on this subject, and both of them point to delusions. People cooperate with one another; that is the purpose of this game, as per the "Relations" page in-game. And sometimes they all get ticked at the same target. When I got fluffed over by half the primary server for doing something stupid, I got over it. You should too.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 19th 2010, 11:59:35

Originally posted by lincoln:
some of us still remember when groups had honor codes, where a new member swore to behave honorably and to report those who did not, my school had such a code.

apparently when any NA member truthfully reports that NA is in fact using its clan website to coordinate actions on the express server, they are immediately banned from the clan.
LAE/NA/LaEx demands silence on the part of its adherents and even those who know that illegal activity is afoot are required to maintain silence.

isn't this the same thread you made like a week ago?

Also, what does your school's honor code have to do with the game?

people that work together and coordinate on the express server are dealt with by the mods. if you feel there is collussion going on that is not being dealt with -- and have information to back it up beyond "they have a board where they discuss express!!!" -- please mail it to the game mods.

As an example of what is allowed, there is a board in LaF for the Express server.... but it's used to discuss the netting aspect (what people think tech will do, what strats will be good, how to optimize strats, etc) so I assume other alliances do the same as well. It's also used as a place where folks come and brag about their countries, discuss what went well and what went wrong, and just generally talk about the Express server in general.

The goal of 'enforcing' solo play on express is not to make everyone play secretly without any input from others, it's to stop organized killruns, market buyouts, market aiding and things of that nature from occurring so that players are not given ingame advantages over others. If NA, LAE, SoF, SoL, Ely, KITCHENxSINK or any other alliance wants to have a board for discussion about the Express server, I welcome that as an enhancement to our community so long as they maintain the spirit and letter of the rules for Express.

Edited By: Pang on Oct 19th 2010, 12:19:45
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Ron Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 15:24:06

We are the 5th alliance that came to Pang's mind when he wanted to name random alliances!!!!
hahahahahaa
=P

ZIP Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 15:46:35

I know - I was thinking the same thing !!

like the jefferson's

" we A moven' on up !! "

P.S. this is lame topic
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Sir Balin Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 15:49:58

I got really excited to hear about more salacious NA activities, as I'm sure there's always some flavor of cheating / illicit activity going on under the surface over there, but it kinda seems like this lincoln guy is a tard more than anything.

Boo! More evidence of NA cheating plz!

crazyserb Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 15:55:27

ive been in like 5 alliances so far and i think they all somewhat co-ordinate the express server from there

whats the big deal?

mrford Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 16:14:12

Lincoln is a basket case. Just go read the express board

he believes he is the one who outted LaE in the scandal months back. Since the involved partys addounts were frozen and their countries were deleted on all server wether they were cheating on other serves or not, he is convinced that LaE runs the express server.

He is known for running a dedicated suicider on the express server with the sole purpose to hit theos, because he thinks they have a unfair advantage, and any country he believes is in "LaEx" which is apparently our tag on the express server.

He gets all pissy when we kill him every single set because he steals tech ans suicides countries for no apparent reason. He is convinced that anyone who hits him is in this "LaEx" even though half the ppl that kill him play in nither LaE nor NA.

He is also convinced that llaar runs LaE on the FFA server, even though he has never been in the senate, much less a head. He is convinced that everyone that plays against him on express is llaar's minion, even though llaar does not even play express.

He has declared a jihad on LaE and NA and twists comments and fabricates facts to support his cause. He constantly complains to the mods to the point that they are even annoyed at him.

He also has made countless slanderous edits on the EE wiki to the point where I had to ban him for a extended period of time.

His slew of aliases on these boards include, but are not limited to

gregg
starstalker
lae recruiter
lincoln

Have a nice day
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Junky Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 22:23:28

I think most clans I've been in have the Don't goto Earth Forums and make the clan look bad policy.. not sure if it still holds in this shadow of Earth 2025 game.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

warlorde Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 23:43:31

lmao @ NA's express board. please show me where this is so as i can start an express country to kill you too

mrford Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 23:54:45

Last thing you want is to have little e after you!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

deepcode Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 0:18:06

I should totally run a country named llaar just to distract the troll haha.

Here bunny bunny bunny...

lincoln

Oct 20th 2010, 0:23:59

MA's confession is to coordinating activities and organizing kill runs.

it is their ingame advantages that i and so many others object to.

if all they were doing was discussing tactics there would be no problem

they confessed to it and we have notified the mods.

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 20th 2010, 0:26:28
See Original Post
FoG

Mars UP Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 0:25:54

When you mean "we" Gregg, do you mean your other accounts.

mrford Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 0:27:39

U are a worthless suicider. 70% of express reguarly wants you dead

it's not just LaE members! U should be flattered, you are universally hated
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Oct 20th 2010, 0:34:45

i am pleased that all of the smart people on express have all come to agree with me.

that is why fordy has taken to insulting slagpit on the express forum

not sure why fordy is allowed to insult slagpit but i do not understand why LaE never gets punished for anything.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 0:42:08

Slagpit is a friend, we have wared together on alliance countless times.

So I have no idea what you are refering to about the insulting.

As to all the people agreeing with you on the express boards, they were mocking you.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...confirm-existence-of-laex

that is the thread for any of you who wonder what he is refering to about all the people "agreeing" with him. Lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Oct 20th 2010, 0:46:54

spear, dantzig and slagpit are three very thoughtful allies to have on my side.

you may scoff at them and insult slagpit all you want but i would rather have slagpit, spear and dantzig agree with me than your whole clan.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 0:51:14

As you can see viewers, he has a persistant habbit of ignoring irrefutable facts that are presented to him, and continues vomiting his delusional banter all over these boards!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 20th 2010, 1:05:36

I don't recall slagpit agreeing with him
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

deepcode Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 1:27:34

Lincoln:

Don't send me private messages. I truly do think that you are a troll and/or just a very, very stupid variety of the human species.

Speaking out against you is not "throwing away my voice". The mere fact that I keep my identity: 'deepcode' with whatever I say should suffice to give me more credibility than you will ever have within this community.

I don't personally know now3p, or the clan he plays in. I don't know who or what LaE is. If I saw any form of credible information from a credible source other than your horrible little troll mouth, I might take these attacks of yours a little more seriously.

(actually, I have another theory)

Edited By: deepcode on Oct 20th 2010, 1:40:00
See Original Post

kemo Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 2:29:10

you have got to be the dumbest thing on this earth since the health care bill
all praised to ra

deepcode Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 3:06:33

Originally posted by kemo:
you have got to be the dumbest thing on this earth since the health care bill

Quite the possibility, care to explain why?

(nvm, just ignore whatever crap I posted)

Edited By: deepcode on Oct 20th 2010, 3:32:51
See Original Post

Junky Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 3:09:58

rabble rabble rabble

kemo Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 5:18:03

ya sorry deep i meant gregg
all praised to ra

Devestation Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 6:29:37

Pretty much every clan I've ever been in on EC or 1a has had at minimum a Primary DNH list, and at most a full blown primary division with kill team. Not saying who has what though. LaE has been an exception, but I assume thats because the set up is in NA.

Whats the damn problem again?

mrford Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 9:27:24

Jaw dev, you know us at NA. We had one on ES, but since it's fall we have been too lazy to recreate. Most we have are Team server privaleged boards.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Devestation Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 13:13:47

I just sort of became ninja intelligent a while ago due to trial by steel and fire.

crazyserb Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 14:51:01

hahahah i died laughing when i was reading how he replied to mrford a couple of posts above ahaha i cant stop laughing

""spear, dantzig and slagpit are three very thoughtful allies to have on my side.

you may scoff at them and insult slagpit all you want but i would rather have slagpit, spear and dantzig agree with me than your whole clan."""

""As you can see viewers, he has a persistant habbit of ignoring irrefutable facts that are presented to him, and continues vomiting his delusional banter all over these boards!""

haahahhahahahhaahaahhahahhahahahaahhahhahahahaha

deepcode Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 17:58:27

No worries, I drank way too much so i called it a night from the forums.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2010, 18:36:54

Originally posted by deepcode:

No worries, I drank way too much so i called it a night from the forums.

thats when most posters get up steam and start posting "i love you xxxxx" all over the boards ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 21st 2010, 19:42:52

First....seriously get a life Lincoln.
Second...1a does not care
Third ... don't cross servers

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2010, 19:51:45

*nuzzles galli* ¦D

Thunder Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 19:53:55

Akula is drunk!!
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2010, 19:55:11

nah, not today :/

Thunder Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 19:56:34

i AM!
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2010, 20:04:45

grats, i guess :)

Junky Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 20:28:22

I don't get drunk.. I just get sick.. course I mix everything together...

ps.. I don't remember a time anyone ever liked Lincoln... I'm suprised there is a page 2 :-P