Verified:

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:15:14

SaR - right back atcha. I'll try to post more boobs next time.

Pang, I thought we were supposed to start over with a clean slate on the new game? I was never an FA when we were on EC, only a n00b trainer.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

warlorde Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 3:09:54

Originally posted by Fooglmog:
You're not in NA warlorde... you also don't seem to know very much about this game.

To say that iMagNum "figured there was no point in netting" because its "butt hurt from the war with SoL" is a statement that reveals your ignorance and not a lot else.

How can you possibly have been playing this game for long enough to know that NA has dropped that much membership, but still think that iMagNum might choose to net?

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

exaclty my point foog! netting would have been RANDOM... no fluff iMag started this. what does a clan completely destroyed by war gain from making landgrabs? they gain a war... not so random foog

Soviet with talks like "thats would ruin my plans to destroy NA as a clan" shows your true character. the only people i wish from the game are people who wish people from the game.

I guess im just that other guy with no clue.

iXenomorph Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 5:23:43

Originally posted by warlorde:
Originally posted by Fooglmog:
You're not in NA warlorde... you also don't seem to know very much about this game.

To say that iMagNum "figured there was no point in netting" because its "butt hurt from the war with SoL" is a statement that reveals your ignorance and not a lot else.

How can you possibly have been playing this game for long enough to know that NA has dropped that much membership, but still think that iMagNum might choose to net?

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

exaclty my point foog! netting would have been RANDOM... no fluff iMag started this. what does a clan completely destroyed by war gain from making landgrabs? they gain a war... not so random foog

Soviet with talks like "thats would ruin my plans to destroy NA as a clan" shows your true character. the only people i wish from the game are people who wish people from the game.

I guess im just that other guy with no clue.

This is funnier than several movies I've watched recently XD
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Sifos Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 9:42:15

Originally posted by warlorde:

the only people i wish from the game are people who wish people from the game.

All possible solutions to that include you leaving the game... Ah how I love logic fails :D

Anyway, why are you guys discussing courage? It hardly takes courage doing anything or everything in an browser based interned game.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

locket Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 10:51:56

Yah unless the game is your life its not hard to do anything really. Courage is not a part of this :P

And as far as imag goes i would say their actions are more juvenile than anything else. They act like 14 year olds trying to bully others and laughing because they view things as them winning no matter what.

iXenomorph Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 11:16:42

Oh. So according to you dumb asses, King Leonidas was not being courageous. So you're basically accusing him of NOT having balls of steel?

THIS IS BLASPHEMY

THIS IS MADNESS

THIS

IS

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR
TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited By: iTavi on Jan 25th 2011, 15:49:19. Reason: breaking the forum X
See Original Post
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

iNouda Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 12:31:46

fluff off xenub.

Sifos Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 19:42:07

I thought games were supposed to be fun?
Imaginary Numbers

gwagers Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 20:33:06

Xeno, you really didn't bother to read what has been posted, have you? King Leonidas didn't play this game. Analogies to the Battle of Thermopylae have nothing to do with an alliance's decision to get its ass handed to it, for better or worse.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

iXenomorph Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:15:13

Yes they do, and I won't bother to draw the analogical ties from one comparison to the next, because you should be able to do yourself.

Unless of course... you're being deliberately obtuse...

... or I'm deliberately trolling...

WH Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:17:30

i would just like to point out that this has turned into a beat down. 17 kills for imag and 2 kills for NA.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:25:12

Originally posted by WH:
i would just like to point out that this has turned into a beat down. 17 kills for imag and 2 kills for NA.

Picking on a netting alliance that has already started dropping their stockpiles, what else would it be?

SaRaveok Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:27:36

Originally posted by Sifos:
I thought games were supposed to be fun?

apparently not
General of The Fallen
---------------------------
MSN:
IRC: #thefallen on Gamesurge

Application For The Fallen: http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?appID=1142

ibujke Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:57:40

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by WH:

Picking on a netting alliance that has already started dropping their stockpiles, what else would it be?

With 100% restart countries.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:58:40

Originally posted by ibujke:
Originally posted by WH:

And with how long you had to grow your restarts, thats still not a challenge.

ibujke Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 23:13:02

Less than what NA had for their countries. And less countries than what NA had.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 23:30:30

/me smiles
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

WH Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 0:17:37

Originally posted by ibujke:
Originally posted by WH:

And with how long you had to grow your restarts, thats still not a challenge.

Beat down. Winners make commitments. Losers make excuses.

iNouda Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 0:34:06

<--- still has a 1st generation country. Sol didn't kill me :p

jon316 Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 3:24:39

Sifos is gay for stealing my line.

Where the hell is there courage in a text-based turn-based strategy game? You want courage, go join your country's army. If not, don't bring it up in a GAME.

Also, to whomever talked about Xenub's small manliness, I give you +1. He is Asian.

iNouda Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 5:35:04

Confirmed.

Sifos Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 6:27:43

Originally posted by jon316:
Sifos is gay for stealing my line.

Your definition of gay is weird.
Imaginary Numbers

iXenomorph Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 10:41:47

Deconfirmationized!