Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2015, 0:10:33

[quote poster=Symbolic; 36228; 657247][quote poster=BladeEWG; Luv ya too KOH and not in that reach around way [/quote]

Who are you kidding? lol [/quote]

Himself!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BladeEWG Game profile

May 29th 2015, 0:55:55

Don't be getting me involved in your sex game fantasies you two!
Else the wife will send me to find another game to play

Untagged Hunter

May 29th 2015, 14:14:32

Originally posted by Taveren:
Originally posted by Duff:

Md Imag will never never forget this treachery and stabbing in the back.

Iduff AFA

This is hilarious considering the history of your relations with us. What's more? This isn't even a stab in the back. MD made no effort to hide it's actions. MD has no pact or formal relations with Imag, something Imag clearly had with DK. How does a 4 country alliance even field a AFA position?

Why not?

President
Vice President
HFA
AFA
and the rest are imaginary warriors

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2015, 18:31:41

the treachery was in MD allowing so many peeps to tag jump into a war, and not doing a damn thing about it.

Suncrusher Game profile

May 29th 2015, 19:38:55

...but not honoring a pact wouldn't be considered treacherous

ssewellusmc

May 29th 2015, 19:47:20

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
Don't be getting me involved in your sex game fantasies you two!
Else the husband will send me to find another game to play

Fixed

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2015, 20:39:38

we were prepared to call it a day when we did the 1st kill run. then Severiously DK (#142) (TDK) did another solo kill run
we responded to that. then next thing we know MD tag jumped into the war (would have been better for MD to join in as a clan rather than tag jump) which was a real dirty move on there part but what the hell if thats the way they want to play. never mind on wards and up wards

Trife Game profile

May 29th 2015, 20:40:21

Originally posted by Suncrusher:
...but not honoring a pact wouldn't be considered treacherous

</thread>

Final Score:
Suncrusher - 1
iMag - 0

bstrong86 Game profile

May 29th 2015, 23:12:04

we were prepared to call it a day when we did the 1st kill run. then Severiously DK (#142) (TDK) did another solo kill run
we responded to that. then next thing we know MD tag jumped into the war (would have been better for MD to join in as a clan rather than tag jump) which was a real dirty move on there part but what the hell if thats the way they want to play. never mind on wards and up wards

How do you even believe the shot that comes out of your fingertips.

Scroll back to when you killed exile for following the 200% your guy breeze signed off on.
The Death Knights

XI

Symbolic Game profile

May 30th 2015, 0:10:03

Imag broke a pact :(

breeze Game profile

May 31st 2015, 17:57:22

Originally posted by bstrong86:

Scroll back to when you killed exile for following the 200% your guy breeze signed off on.

Well Bstrong86 why didn't you first contact me after your guy was killed? It was a total high school move you made by running and making it public on AT. Im sure we could have worked something out. But no run to the forum and whine like a baby. There were no other attacks at TDK following the one kill until dipfluff Buch with his mighty drunken wisdom decided to attack. No message from you to work anything out. Why is that?

bstrong86 Game profile

May 31st 2015, 20:06:43

Why should I? You obviously didn't care for our 200% arrangement. Seeing as it didn't follow image retail policy. Which you have stated, numerous times, supercedes all pacts.

Why ask for any type of pact if no intention of following through with it?

So suck on it.

You killed exile and I made sure the rest of you died.
The Death Knights

XI

Untagged Hunter

May 31st 2015, 22:33:52

Breeze you dumbass, you broke a pact and killed a country means WAR. Why would bstrong need to contact you? You want him to tell you his plans for revenge? Kids these days.

mdevol Game profile

May 31st 2015, 23:02:47

Originally posted by breeze:
Originally posted by bstrong86:

Well Bstrong86 why didn't you first contact me after your guy was killed? It was a total high school move you made by running and making it public on AT. Im sure we could have worked something out. But no run to the forum and whine like a baby. There were no other attacks at TDK following the one kill until dipfluff Buch with his mighty drunken wisdom decided to attack. No message from you to work anything out. Why is that?

The onus was on you to contact TDK before doing a kill run on them. Not the other way around.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Die Laf Die

May 31st 2015, 23:52:15

Can't teach stupid lol

exi1e Game profile

Jun 1st 2015, 1:56:22

For the record....

The retal was L:L, the first two hits only amounted to 79% return on my land.

I sent nothing but a polite retal message stating why I was taking three retals to get my L:L back. My country was killed with no message explaining why it was killed. No attempt to contact DK. That in itself is an act of war and you deserve to die for it. You provoked my retal, just looking for an excuse to start a war.

You are a$$h0les and everyone knows you are a$$h0les. Job well done.