Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2012, 16:40:22

Original policy post is not very specific. How much proof will you require? What about early set "loans" which are repaid later? And as has been mentioned by others, it seems land trading might be a larger contributor, but technically none of this matters if a MD country is not kicked out of the top ten because of it.

Mr.Silver

Jan 8th 2012, 17:31:11

Pp: land farms continue to gain land and usually keep up in turns. Unlike Tan who quit 1000 turns back and we're getting land out before we dump it on as neutral ad it becomes a server farm.

Doing it any other way would be retarded.. :)

Son Goku Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 17:31:18

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
What about landtrading? Probably a bigger problem than FA these days.

Much bigger.

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 17:37:50

A problem?

Boxcar said the only alliances that have done some sort of internal trading are ICN and RD and is hardly a important amount.

Unless you call Land Grabs that aren't douche hits = land trading?

Because I hit you and you retal per your policy and we both gain land doesn't mean that there won't be issues, besides if anyone breaks a retal policy you can bet your ass they are getting owned on the retals.

I don't understand you people that cry wolf on anything and everything, we could argue that pretty much ALL countries that hit and got retaled are land trading, even the ones that tried to outrun the retals (almost impossible).
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

hanlong Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 17:45:59

Originally posted by dagga:
Well, there goes hanlong's netting strategy.

*buzzer sounds* INCORRECT!

actually that went out of the window when we CFed SOL this reset ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 17:49:46

and i don't see anything wrong with this announcement from a LaF perpsective. you shouldn't screw over your own FDPs by FAing over them in t10 anyways.

that's my mantra anyways.

screwing over a FDP is unforgivable. that's one thing you should never do.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

dazedboy Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 18:23:21

I dont ever see a case where LaF would FA a country in to top10 to knock off a FDP's country. I think this post was just for 'haha's and jokes, as the actualy chance of this happening is extremely slim. I just dont see a MD country finishing exactly 10th this reset.

By some weird situation, with only a few hours to go a MD country is sitting in 9th and get knocked off by two obvious FAed countries in to 11th, that would be interesting.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 8th 2012, 18:23:28

Originally posted by Karim:
Just a personal opinion: pacts are to be respected within people that respect each other and fair playing.

If it's really about fair playing then you should have put it in the pacts you signed. Right now it seems like a unap with MD is just as useless as a unap with LaF.

Originally posted by diez:
Not that hard with a few hundred chems in MD's Arsenal.

(posted this just for the pun haha)

Killing with chems probably won't even knock a country out of the top ten, which makes this thread even more idiotic.

Originally posted by hanlong:
screwing over a FDP is unforgivable. that's one thing you should never do.

That means so much from the guy who sent laf suiciders after his FDP, detagged countries to beat his FDP in average NW, and who FSed his FDP last set.

Nekked Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 18:50:12

you mean na can't boost their ppl into the t10 anymore?

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 8th 2012, 19:17:14

Receiving FA to boast is a netting strategy.

Killing a country regardless of any circumstance that hasn't put aggression on your clan is pact breaking.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

highrock Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 19:34:31

why can't killing a country ahead of you also be strategy?
formerly Viola MD

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 20:04:45

well if you are going to kill it with chems it won't even lose a whole lot of networth, so slagpit has a point
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

KingKaosKnows

Feb 3rd 2012, 1:01:58

End of set, and seems like MD was all talk

hanlong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 1:08:50

end of reset is not here yet =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Jiman Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 1:47:55

Has anyone FAed anyone else to the top?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2012, 1:50:01

I consider MD's tag protection FA and will kill their top ranked country.

Nekked Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 1:51:33

na does it all the time

de1i Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 5:22:51

Originally posted by dazedboy:
I dont ever see a case where LaF would FA a country in to top10 to knock off a FDP's country. I think this post was just for 'haha's and jokes, as the actualy chance of this happening is extremely slim. I just dont see a MD country finishing exactly 10th this reset.

By some weird situation, with only a few hours to go a MD country is sitting in 9th and get knocked off by two obvious FAed countries in to 11th, that would be interesting.

LaF did it to IX back in the day so we dropped the pact and hit them the next set I think.

Brink Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 5:52:48

Originally posted by Tbody:
This is an alliance server. Alliances reserve the right to play as a team, and FA people into the top 10. Alliances can also reserve the right to take action when they feel like unfair things are happening to their alliance mates.

Tbody from RED?

de1i Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 6:05:43

TBody from IX!

Reckless Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 16:29:56

MD is going to attack SoF?