Verified:

Sov Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 12:09:14

Archaic are you insinuating that LCN is doing this on behalf of another Alliance? If so for my own amusement may you please elaborate.

TAN Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 12:51:25

Originally posted by PG:
Originally posted by TAN:
Actually... I can confirm those logs.

i'm disappointed, i wasn't mentioned in the logs :/

I told him not to release any of my XXX logs. ;)
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TheMatrix

Sep 11th 2012, 13:05:58

I'm just guessing but I think his comment was against TaSk1. I already got a posted deleted once recently for my thoughts on TaSk so I'll just leave that alone=)

Not sure about archaic Sov but personally I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist...

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2012, 13:23:45

Archy is a girls blouse the reason why pdm hasn't won a war since 2000 is partly because of his fa skills, matrix if you have something to say to me inbox me i'm not scared of TAN's purse chew wa wa.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Drow Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 14:26:16

task: first: nope. in fact it'd pretty much the opposite of what I want to do.
second: I was only given HoW back this set after several years away from the helm.
third: archaic hasn't been a member of our FA dept other than for the sets around the sof wars and the semi server war last set.
but hey, don't let facts get in thre way of a boneheaded troll.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2012, 14:37:08

ok I get it now it's not your fault even though your the current HoW of pdm that you just got your asses handed to you by LCN, it's some one else's fault that you died so quickly and pathetically.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

TAN Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 14:41:34

Drow, why are you even responding to him? He's so stupid he makes BattleKJ look like Stephen Hawking.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 16:02:26

BattleKJ IS Stephen Hawking...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Son Goku Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 16:07:25

Originally posted by archaic:
Piece of fluff Laf lap dogs.

Who had first LaF mention on page 2? You win a date with TOB!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2012, 16:14:39

Agreed Task is worse than Dagga.
Z is #1

TAN Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 16:16:28

We should have an EE Troll Olympics. Dagga, BattleKJ and Task are already nominated.

Pang, QZ, can you guys make a separate "troll" server where they can battle for dominance?

Who else should we send there?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

echlori Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 16:47:39

We should have an EE Troll Olympics. Dagga, BattleKJ and Task are already nominated.

Pang, QZ, can you guys make a separate "troll" server where they can battle for dominance?

I nominate Alin and KoHeartsGPA.

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 17:12:11

Tan shut the fluff up and war!!!

Stop your fluffing whining, your alliance blind sided people too and warred people for stupid reasons. The reason LCN gave is no better then any reason your alliance gave. This is a fighting game, if you don't like warring then uNAP the entire server, and when someone decides that they don't want to give you uNAP then prepare for war.

Oh and just to let you know TAN some of us wanted to kill PDM for spouting all the nonsense you spouted after sof and pdm signed a peace pact. you need to understand that your alliance is in a fluff hole and you need to pull your alliance out of it, so stop throwing your weight around, because there is always someone who will fluffslap you back into the fluff hole, i.e LCN

Edited By: Mockdu on Sep 11th 2012, 17:15:48. Reason:
See Original Post

Purposeful1 Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 17:45:28

Where does Task even play? He hasn't been in LCN for several sets. And, if I remember correctly, he only spent a set or two with us.
Purposeful1

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 11th 2012, 17:47:28

SoF i think. Correct me if I'm wrong.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

TAN Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 17:48:19

Originally posted by Mockdu:
Tan shut the fluff up and war!!!

Stop your fluffing whining, your alliance blind sided people too and warred people for stupid reasons. The reason LCN gave is no better then any reason your alliance gave. This is a fighting game, if you don't like warring then uNAP the entire server, and when someone decides that they don't want to give you uNAP then prepare for war.

Oh and just to let you know TAN some of us wanted to kill PDM for spouting all the nonsense you spouted after sof and pdm signed a peace pact. you need to understand that your alliance is in a fluff hole and you need to pull your alliance out of it, so stop throwing your weight around, because there is always someone who will fluffslap you back into the fluff hole, i.e LCN

I'm not whining at all. We won't be warring anyone. You are a coward and so are your alliance mates. That is all.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 18:08:46

lol

coming from an alliance that joins in on gang banged but cant fight a single one on one war. tell me of a war that you have won one on one that SoL/md or evo haven't bailed you out on? what sol/md or evo cant bail your ass out this time TAN? oh wait, sol arranged 1 v 1 friendly with SoF, evo and md are hugging trees. TAN you made a bed with thorns, now sleep in it.

if SoF wanted, we would not of have pacted your stupid alliance and just wiped the floor with it this set, next set, the set after, the set after set, and so on. you are a retard TAN and a coward. Just take your beating and get your revenge next set or a year later.

and to argue your point about calling me a coward? how am i a coward, since when did i hide behind a pact? Tell me one example of when i spewed nonsense, and i have spewed my share of garbage, and i was hiding behind a pact.

TAN you are a coward. You hide behind a pact and spew all the nonsense. Let me make you an offer. Pact out entire server next set, except SoF, and we will see who is a coward!!! We will give you a beating of a life time.

Retributor

Sep 11th 2012, 18:13:31

lol

coming from an alliance that joins in on gang banged but cant fight a single one on one war. tell me of a war that you have won one on one that SoL/md or evo haven't bailed you out on? what sol/md or evo cant bail your ass out this time TAN? oh wait, sol arranged 1 v 1 friendly with SoF, evo and md are hugging trees. TAN you made a bed with thorns, now sleep in it.

if SoF wanted, we would not of have pacted your stupid alliance and just wiped the floor with it this set, next set, the set after, the set after set, and so on. you are a retard TAN and a coward. Just take your beating and get your revenge next set or a year later.

and to argue your point about calling me a coward? how am i a coward, since when did i hide behind a pact? Tell me one example of when i spewed nonsense, and i have spewed my share of garbage, and i was hiding behind a pact.

TAN you are a coward. You hide behind a pact and spew all the nonsense. Let me make you an offer. Pact out entire server next set, except SoF, and we will see who is a coward!!! We will give you a beating of a life time.

I agree LadyGrizz is a cheater!

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 18:16:41

I think someone should ban TaSk1 for hacking Mockdu's forum account. Who's with me?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 18:39:21

lol nuke

i am just pissed at TAN.

UltraMarines Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 19:14:02

Originally posted by NukEvil:
I think someone should ban TaSk1 for hacking Mockdu's forum account. Who's with me?

TAN Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 19:26:14

Mockdu you don't even know the story, so eat my ass and die. And actually, apologies to sof. I didn't realize you were in it. You are a disgrace to that alliance. Keep your stupid trap shut and let the adults speak, kid.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 19:33:17

lol

I d farm your alliance for what you have said, but thats ok. i dont kick dogs that are already down

TAN Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 19:40:13

Go ahead and try, MD will be happy to set your country to farm then kill it. Put your money where your mouth is.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 19:46:29

i would but i need to save my country for SoL!!

i just checked your alliance out real quick, and LOL. instead of throwing a rage fit on AT over what i said, how about you perform some war hits. or is it just pdm's style to bend over and take it in the ass and then cry to md/sol/evo for help!!!

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 19:47:09

oh btw, your countries are crap. there is only one or two worth farming and guess what, they are all in vacation!!!

Sir Balin Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 20:08:35

We had some good countries before the blindside FS.

Mr Emerald

Sep 11th 2012, 20:09:23

oh btw, your countries are crap. there is only one or two worth farming and guess what, they are all in vacation!!!

lol
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

TAN Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 20:14:37

Mockdu it's past you're bedtime, son. Go to sleep little kid.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 21:13:25

is that the best you can come up with!!! you are not even worth the time i am using to write this line, if that is all you can come up with.

just as a parting shot:

TAN its only 14:00 hours where i live, but it seems its past your bed time. why don't you go to sleep in the bed of thorns your former predecessors have made. you are not going to have much of comfort for next few resets any ways unless you pact out the entire server.

cooper49 Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 21:32:06

stats

Sov Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 22:03:05

Ok give it a rest please TaSk and mockdu.

Prior to this war PDM was making a good effort to improve relations with SoF and I respect them for that.

Rockman Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 22:13:41

Originally posted by PG:
Actually... I can confirm those logs.

i'm disappointed, i wasn't mentioned in the logs :/

That's because we were talking about TAN's fantasies, not mine. I'm not going to post the fake logs of me talking about my fantasies of PG, but I will let TAN post that log if he so desires.

TheMatrix

Sep 12th 2012, 1:27:26

Originally posted by Sov:
Ok give it a rest please TaSk and mockdu.

Prior to this war PDM was making a good effort to improve relations with SoF and I respect them for that.

Thanks for this Sov. Appreciate that recognition and regardless of any of this I'm sure it will continue. Sadly, I felt we were making a good effort to improve relations with LCN prior to the FS...

Drow Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 2:30:14

TaSk: I do as my alliance commander dictates. if he tells me not to hit, I don't hit.
I personally don't recall asking anybody to help. one of our members spammed a few ingames, whilst drunk, but to MY knowledge at any rate, that's it.
I would hope if you are acting as an FA in the future, that the both of you learn to put your personal attitudes aside and pact for the good of your alliance. This set PDM HAD pacted out, or attempted to, and we had been working quite well with LCN (or so we thought). Instead it turns out LCN had been prepping for war from the outset, and decided to make up bullfluff to hit pdm.

TGD Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 5:04:17

So everyone that says "PDM Should be attacking!!!" um attacking with what war ready, war government lead countries? LCN wants a war, why in hell should PDM let them have their war? PDM, as far as I know, has Republics, Theo's and other governments gear towards netting, not Dictators, Tyrs, and Commi lead governments.

Let LCN "war" PDM then brag about it. It makes you guys look like morons. Your members are posting, along with SoF's it seems, comments like "PDM should be destroyed" "PDM is going to be fighting wars for the next few sets"

If alliances disappear, or war constantly, players will leave the game. What the hell is there to celebrate about that? All I read on here is fluffing "there is not enough land" "land trading is taboo" yet you are all trying to make the situation worse by running players from the game.

Do you think that having fewer players will make more land appear? That it will cease land trading? Think Pang will keep this game operating if you alliances both keep fluffing, and running players from the game? TaSk1 will come and say "i'm whining" no i'm stating facts, Sov or Boltar needs to either try to grow some class in SoF (and LCN needs to as well) or the problems will continue to grow. And Boltar, i'll keep attacking SoF as long as your members keeps wishing that PDM will be destroyed.

Also There will be those that are stating "look at my alliance it has grown" that is terrific, unfortunately, if your alliance continues to grow, and other alliances disappear, that causes major problems in FA, there will be either no pacts, or everyone will be all exploring, as, in my view, you can't have just a few large alliances and, maybe, a few small alliances. That scenario, in this game, will not work. Your members may be crying "lets war them" but if you war the same alliance, who doesn't like to war, all the time, it will erase them, eventually, from the game. Look at Rage, they just had to merge, one of the largest alliances in this game at 1 time, now is part of another. Yeah, the members may not of left, but there is now 1 less alliance to actively land grab, to war with.

*sighs* this game is a complete mess and I doubt it will ever get fixed, even under a doomsday scenario.

None of you will probably read this and take anything from it, but I predict that, if nothing is changed in the future, this game is dead. Will be sad for Pang, after trying to recreate this game, and putting time and effort into it, but your members don't seem to care much from what I can see.

oh well end my rant, continue bashing PDM on these boards, great for the community I guess.

Edited By: TGD on Sep 12th 2012, 5:11:24
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 5:47:04

heh ur making the bed and in 2 sets PDM will have to lay in it. they can thank you for it

KriSatZ Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 5:54:30

Sorry PDM,

I am a foot soldier loyal to the Don SG, no matter how many confused messages you send me in your death, I will not change my allegiance!

All hail SG.

Have fun both sides.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

cgr4 Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 5:56:21

shame on LCN, they killed llaar
cgr4

Drow Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 7:55:29

class act sov.
Boltar: Please do remember that TGD is NOT a PDM leader or representative, just an old member who's obviously had his fill of watchuing PDM get slagged off nonstop. Seriously though, I'd encourage some of the blatantly anti PDM players out there to come and actually play a set in PDM. come and have a look at PDM from the inside.
Truth be told, it won't happen, because you're all too set in your preconcieved notions about every alliance out there.
Ivan HAS at least played in PDM in the past, and had a blast as I recall. him and Alley were members of my div at the time.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 8:37:04

i like Evo bashing thread more
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Sov Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 12:24:30

Just to be clear for everyone... SoF has no ill intentions towards PDM whatsoever. Individuals will troll and make their comments but we have been building a constructive relationship with PDM this set and their willingness to engage with us has been positive.

I have already expressed interest with the PDM leadership of continuing to build from the foundations we have laid this set to maintain good relations moving forward.

TAN Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 12:58:08

Confirmed. Our relationship improved drastically after I pledged to agree to everything Boltar had to say.

In all fairness though, I really am disappointed in the turn of events with LCN. I really liked those guys and said as much to Trife and Purp. I was looking forward to a strong and healthy relationship with those guys. Then this happened. =\
FREEEEEDOM!!!

MADMARK Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 14:43:07

What alliance is Boltar in?

Boltar Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 15:01:55

im in TSO mark, u know that

Ruthie

Sep 12th 2012, 16:54:36

Originally posted by archaic:
Piece of fluff Laf lap dogs.

That is one thing I will never be, lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

davidoss Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 18:00:56

Evidently the root of every war, starts in LaF...?

Does that mean that secretly, we control Evo? ...conspiracy!

Acheron Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 20:24:16

"Insanity's Circle"
(http://open.spotify.com/...ck/1jMpGZQ6iAPpsyD3HE8Tiz)

Trolling to get my bonus. ;)

Kaloop

Sep 12th 2012, 21:38:39

Originally posted by Boltar:
im in DKnights mark, u know that

Fixed it for you

Jizzy Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 12:44:40

ok, close... - another lcn win