Verified:

me

Dec 28th 2010, 15:11:00

Originally posted by Frisky:
i personally did ops on some of those suiciders, they had lcn allies mate.

i gave the info to my upper leadership. thats all i could do.

Your alliance is using War as a name theme. If those suiciders really had LCN as allies, Rage and Rage's allies would have hit LCN almost immediately.

Rage also said that Croatia suicided on Rage, when Croatia did not hit Rage until it was almost dead.

My guess is that the land kill suiciders got you guys paranoid, and when you found an untagged with LCN allies (Croatia), you killed it.

this entire grudge match could have been avoided. Granted the grudge is on LCN's side, Rage finds this funny.

Grudge matches in this game happen when one leaves unfinished business on the table. By choosing to wait until the last week of the set when LCN's countries were jumping and unable to afford to take the turns to fight back, Rage insured that there would be a rematch this reset.

Had Rage struck sooner last set, the war would have been fought out, and probably would have been a dead issue. LCN would have gone back to hugging trees. I guess that Rage was either unwilling or just plain lacked the guts to fight a 60 member alliance on their own. If I were a member of Rage, I would have to hope that LCN is not pissed off enough to keep this up for the next several resets.

Actions have consequences in this game, and anyone who says that the end of the reset wiped the slate clean in the "good old days" was not around in the "good old days." Rage made their bed, and now it is time for them to die in it.

When LCN used Ravi as their naming theme and as a tree hugging alliance came out with universal war strategies, Rage had to know what was coming. As an outside observer, I was able to predict that LCN would hit Rage this week based on their strategies, and I am not even bright enough to post under my real name.

From other posts on this board, it appears that Rage's allies used their big sticks to try and get LCN to not attack Rage, but Rage's shenanigans last reset pissed LCN off enough that they don't seem to care about getting gang banged, so long as they give Rage a little loving first.

From the lack of a Rage response, with almost half the tag dead at this point, it looks like Rage is just bending over and taking it. Tirol must be spinning in his keg.

It makes me sick that Rage is just sitting back and waiting for their allies to bail them out. Having fought along side Rage many times, it makes me sad to see a war alliance give up.

PS: Frisky: I recognize that you are a member of Rage, not a leader, and are doing your duty as a member of any alliance at war to spin things and define your side as "the good guys", so I have tried to remove my use of the personal pronoun, and water down my post as to not make it a personal attack. I apologize if I have failed - I do not mean to attack you personally.

Silent Sentinel Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 15:22:03

Long post, little interest.

Be gone from my sight circumcision leftovers!

Frisky Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 15:34:56

war alliance give up... intriguing, notion considering a good FS. you cant say LCN didnt have a good FS because they did

and why would anyone want an oop war, its pointless and boring dude. yes rage's shenanigans, you cant even admit you messed with rage just as bad last reset. seriously. admit it and we can all move on from this round about crap and LCN can admit they have a grudge. they messed with us we messed with them, now they messing with us again because ruining rage netting set isnt enough, they gotta be manly and hit half their size. its funny just admit that LCN has no validation for this war and admit they just wanted to bully us into accepting them LGin us. its what its about really, they want us as landfarm and we dont care for it. , point-finale.

Assassin Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 15:37:50

congratulations, frisky, you've won idiot of the year for 2010. fabulous late rally to capture the prize.

Frisky Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 15:38:51

speaks the troll

Jofel Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 16:31:01

I wish LCN all the luck with this war and may you have your fun and revenge. :)

RoCK on!
Join The Monsters in their struggle for peace, love and understanding:
http://www.boxcarhosting.net

Assassin Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 17:36:03

yes frisky, lcn hadn't grabbed rage all reset, clearly they want you as their landfarm. you are a genius.

me

Dec 28th 2010, 17:39:23

I have not messed with Rage in about 8 years.

And this looks like giving up, 20 hours in:

Rage LCNostra 115 0
LCNostra Rage 3164 14

Thomas Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 17:47:54

Actually for a non-leader Frisky seems to have more intelligence than a lot of AT posters. I should recruit him to Sanct :)

trumper Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 18:38:12

Originally posted by Assassin:
congratulations, frisky, you've won idiot of the year for 2010. fabulous late rally to capture the prize.

I was going give Frisky the benefit of the doubt and assume that he probably drunk. But then I saw his perfectly coherent troll response to you. Definitely no XX Man-of-the-year award for Frisky.

Naminef Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 19:01:24

its funny just admit that LCN has no validation for this war and admit they just wanted to bully us into accepting them LGin us. its what its about really, they want us as landfarm and we dont care for it. , point-finale.

Lol. Anyone with half a brain knows that isn't true. However, if you keep running your mouth with such nonsense you might just rile up our bloodthirsty members :P

Imperial Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 20:24:04

i personally did ops on some of those suiciders, they had lcn allies mate.

i gave the info to my upper leadership. thats all i could do.

BS. I personally told RAGE leadership that if they found ANY untagged suiciding on rage with pacts from LCN that I'd have them killed immediately.

Your leadership did not come and say a word to me about suiciders on rage having pacts from LCN.

AxAlar Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 20:27:09

Originally posted by Thomas:
Actually for a non-leader Frisky seems to have more intelligence than a lot of AT posters. I should recruit him to Sanct :)

Thomas says that again and we'll be looking for a new HoW. :P
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Vinag Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 23:33:08

Tis a bit hard to mount a reasonable response when u are in protection still people. (I had one of the totally awesome countries that is dead - could have at least waited for me to sell my 29mil bushels so I could have attacked first)

Seriously, we got our asses kicked, lets just all get along and hug trees together now that these shenanigans are sorted out.

^_^

Too much negativity here.

Thomas Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 2:02:11

Originally posted by AxAlar:
Originally posted by Thomas:

Thomas says that again and we'll be looking for a new HoW. :P

You can't trade me in baby

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 7:02:39

Originally posted by Sauron NBK:
Actually iron man, when NBK played on this server rage was one of the few large alliances that was decent to us.

Sauron when you guys played on the Limited server who was better to you guys then me??

Ravi Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 16:12:31

LCN sucks

Alana Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 16:22:03

LCN is the worst!
Alana
LCN Peon

trumper Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 16:24:56

11th best

Vinag Game profile

Dec 30th 2010, 6:21:12

21st worst

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Dec 30th 2010, 6:56:03

are they dead'd yet?
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Forgotten

Dec 28th 2014, 16:13:29

bumping old post to watch people panic.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Duna Game profile

Dec 28th 2014, 16:47:31

lol fluffer!

DStone Rocks Game profile

Dec 28th 2014, 16:58:51

Will you have WAR or PEACE?

I will have... WAARRR!

Critics said it sucked. I enjoyed it. Worth seeing for sure. Gimme bonus points now.

Riddler Game profile

Dec 28th 2014, 17:36:42

I was like wtf does LCN really want the server coming down on them hahahaha